• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sweet, Sweet Candi

Sweet, Sweet Candi

12

“These movies are due back by Thursday, Mr. Stillman,” Melvin stated blandly. He handed the video tapes over the counter to the middle-aged man then turned to help the next customer. As he sorted through the pile of videos to scan, he caught the slightest scent of her perfume. He stopped scanning the videos and looked up to see her. His heart thudded madly and he suddenly found it difficult to breathe.

“Uh, excuse me? Could you hurry it up? We don’t have all freakin’ night, ya know!”

Melvin turned to face the man he was helping. He noted the man’s wife was trying to hush him and saying something about not being rude in front of the children.

“Sorry, sir,” Melvin replied. What he really wanted to do was punch the asshole. He rattled off the price for the videos and placed the money in the register. He handed the videos to the guy’s wife and began to search the store for her.

“Hey Melvin! Your sweetheart slut is around tonight. Why not make your big move?” His co-worker, Todd, was grinning at him.

“Shut up, Todd. God, but you’re such a geek.”

“Yeah? Well, take a look in the mirror, dude. At least I can get laid!”

Melvin turned away from Todd so he wouldn’t be able to see the flush on his cheeks. Melvin knew that the fact he was 18 and still a virgin was a constant source of amusement to the guys he worked with. Hell, it was a constant source of amusement to everyone he knew.

As he searched the store, he knew she would never want a guy like him. Hell, so far no woman wanted a guy like him. Melvin blamed his lack of height and his shyness as a reason girls weren’t interested in him, but deep down he knew he just wasn’t all that attractive. The strange thing was, all the individual parts sounded good. He had thick, brown, curly hair. Problem was, it was unruly, and short of getting it shaved off, he ended up letting his hair do whatever the hell it wanted. His eyes were blue, but they were almost buried into the chubbiness of his baby face. Of course, it didn’t help that he was still battling the acne that had raged across his face since he hit 13. He told everyone he was 5’ 6”, but he knew he was actually two inches shorter. His shyness went to the extreme, however. Whenever he had to talk to a girl, he froze completely unable to utter even the simplest phrases. He had tried to hit on geek girls, but even they didn’t want much to do with him.

“Hello Melvin. How’s a fine stud like you tonight?”

He found himself looking into the most incredible green eyes. Eyes that filled his fantasies each night. He focused on her, as he breathed in the scent of her perfume. Her blond hair was long and slightly tousled, giving her the look of a woman who had just been fucked and gotten out of bed. Her face was round but she avoided the cute label. She was simply beautiful. Her full lips were pressed into a smile that showed her fine white teeth. She was leaning over the counter, with her arms pressed against her body which pressed her full breasts together above the low cut top she was wearing. Melvin felt his face flush and his palms turn sweaty.

“Ah, he-he-hello, Ms. Crawford,” he managed to stammer out. He quickly picked up her selections of videos and began scanning them into the computer. He held his breath as he felt her hand on his arm. He looked down to see her long nails lightly digging into his arm.

“I told you, Melvin. It’s Candi. Please, I’m still much too young for ‘Ms. Crawford,’ now, don’t you think?”

He looked into her green eyes and he knew she was teasing him. Toying with him like a cat plays with a mouse. Only he didn’t mind being the mouse.

“Y-yes, Can-di. And, yeah, ah, you’re right. You are much too young.” He would have kicked himself for that statement, but it was already out of his mouth.

Her giggle filled his ears, and he vowed to remember it for his fantasy that night. As he scanned her videos, he caught short glances at her. She had the body that almost every man fantasized about, even if they never truly admitted it. Her breasts were larger than normal, and even though the guys in the video store swore they were fake, Melvin didn’t care. He could stare at her cleavage for hours if she would let him. Her waist was tiny and the hips that flared out from below her waist begged to be fucked. Her legs were long and slender, and her feet were tiny with the nails always perfectly polished.

When Candi first started coming to the video store, the guys thought she had to be a stripper at the local Gentleman’s Club down the street. But the owner of the video store, who was a regular customer of the club, told the guys that Candi was simply a hostess, serving drinks to drunken customers. Melvin desperately wished he was 21 so that he could spend hours in the club just watching Candi. The owner of the store had said she wore only a bikini at work, and that image was the one he wanked off to most nights.

“You’re very quiet tonight, Melvin. Anything wrong?” Her green eyes teased and taunted him from beneath the thick dark lashes.

“Why, uh, no. No-nothing wrong, Candi. Just kinda thinking to myself, I guess.”

“And what does a young man like you think about, huh?”

He looked into those green depths, and found he couldn’t respond.

She hugged her arms closer to her body, almost causing her breasts to pop out of their confinement. “I’ll bet it has to do with sex. All young men think about sex, don’t they? Especially at your age.”

Melvin felt his face turn hot and knew the redness gave him away.

“I knew it! Oh, Melvin, it’s perfectly natural, you know?” She pursed her lips together in a pout, almost as though she were blowing him a kiss. “Let’s see, I need to have these back by Thursday, right?”

“Uh, yeah. Thursday, r-right. Good night, C-candi.” Melvin handed the videos over the counter and felt the warmth of her hand as she took them from him. As she walked from the store, he watched her ass sway teasingly. He knew she wanted to be fucked – or she had just been fucked. Either way, did it matter to him? He was already hard and had to adjust his cock so one of the mothers wouldn’t think he was getting turned on by the kids in the video store. Damn, but his fantasies were going to be hot that night!

And later that night, in the dark emptiness of his room, Melvin imagined Candi standing at the foot of his bed. She was wearing the bikini the store owner said she wore at the club. She would give him a pouty smile as her hands snaked behind her back and released the strings that held her top in place.

In his imagination her breasts would bounce free and loose, the nipples large and stiff. His hand flew over his hard cock as he imagined the object of his lust stroking her breasts and toying with the nipples. His balls felt heavy. He could feel the veins throbbing. His body needed release, and he would get it soon enough.

He closed his eyes and pictured Candi slowly peeling away the bikini bottoms, slowly revealing her sweet pussy to him. He knew she would be shaved bare. And she would be wet. Her pussy lips glistening, so ready to be fucked, so ready for his cock to pound into her. Damn, but he wanted to hear her scream as he rammed his cock into her juicy cunt. He wanted to feel her legs wrapped around him, pulling him closer to her. He wanted to hear her beg him to fill her, to fuck her.

His cock exploded in his hand, jism spurting up and over his belly. His balls felt drained, his body quivering. He squeezed his cock and felt the remaining drops of cum ooze over his hand. His heart was pounding and his breath was ragged. He imagined Candi leaning over him, licking his spunk from his chest and telling him how wonderful he tasted. But she was fading now. Becoming the dream she was, and not his reality. It always ended this way. She faded into the darkness, as if taking up residence in his closet only to reappear the next night.

Melvin reached down and picked up the towel on the floor by his bed. He wiped himself off and threw the towel in the general direction of the door. Already he felt sleep descending on him, and he started thinking of Thursday night.

When Melvin arrived at work on Thursday he was nervous. What if she had come in early? What if he had missed her? He tried to be cool. He tried to be calm. But he didn’t fool anyone, least of all Todd. The idiot stood and grinned at him stupidly for almost the entire shift.

“Dude, that bitch plays you like a violin. What are you doing thinking on her? She is out of your league – unless you got the cash to pay for it!”

“Shut up, asswipe! She’s not like that, and you know it! She doesn’t take her clothes off at the club, remember. She only serves the drinks.”

“Yeah, and who knows what else in the back room when a customer flashes the right amount of cash? She’s a fucking whore, man, and she just gets off teasing you. But, fuck, you are too damn stupid that way.”

Melvin clutched the cart with returned videos and set to work shelving them before he took a punch at Todd. Just because Todd got laid once in his life and Melvin hadn’t, he felt as though he knew what all women were like. Melvin rammed the tapes back into the shelves, imagining Todd’s face with each one.

“Dude, I’m off for the night,” Todd yelled up from the front. “I told Sam I was leaving early. You’ll have to lock up tonight, but it should be slow.”

Before Melvin could answer, Todd was out the door and on his bicycle. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to straighten up the store. It wasn’t busy. There were no customers in the place. He wandered back behind the registers and picked out a video he hadn’t yet seen. He plugged it into the store machine and began to watch the images flash on the multiple screens around the store.

“Why hello there, Melvin!” Her voice came to him from the door and he felt his cock lurch in his jeans. “You poor thing – are you working all by yourself tonight?”

“Y-yeah, Candi. I’m here by my-“ He stopped as he turned and noticed a large man walking with Candi. Who was he? He was well over six feet and burly. The t-shirt he wore bulged at his biceps and he actually swaggered when he walked.

Candi stood at the counter and laid the videos she had rented down. “Here you go, hon.” Melvin felt his heart melt before he saw the big guy put his arm around Candi, almost as though he were claiming his property. Candi giggled and snuggled into the guy, and Melvin hated him instantly.

“Uh, thanks, Candi. You g-gonna rent anything tonight?”

“Yes, we are. We won’t be but a minute. I know you’re closing soon and I sure don’t want to keep you here longer than you have to be.” She reached up and grabbed the big guy’s hand and led him towards the back of the store.

Melvin watched them as he retrieved the videos she had laid down. His eyes ran over her body and his cock grew hard at the way her shorts clung to her shapely ass and as the short tank top barely covered her breasts. He quickly rubbed his cock through his jeans, wishing he could do more. He saw them walk through the doors in the back that led to the porn movies, and he was suddenly rock hard. The idea of watching the movies back there with Candi started working on his brain. Hell, he bet Candi could do whatever the fuck those girls did in those videos and do it a lot better.

He stepped back behind the registers, his cock hard against his jeans. He looked casually at the video screens next to the registers. There were three of them, all displaying any activity that occurred in the adult video section. He watched as Candi and the big guy browsed through several boxes. The guy’s hands were all over her body, and Melvin imagined it was he who was touching her. He watched as the other man’s hands ran down over her shoulders and then cupped her breasts. He squeezed them tightly and Melvin watched as Candi playfully tried to push away from the guy. He twisted his hand in her hair and pulled her head back sharply. It looked to Melvin as though it would hurt, but Candi was smiling and arching her back. The big guy leaned over and kissed her, deep and hard. The guy’s other hand snaked down over Candi’s flat belly and began to rub the cleft where her shorts attempted to cover her pussy.

Almost without thought, Melvin reached down and began stroking his cock. What was it about watching other people? This was innocent enough, but somehow, the idea that he really wasn’t supposed to see made it exciting to watch. He watched as Candi moved one hand along the guy’s thigh and slowly made her way up to his crotch. The guy grabbed her hand and jerked it aside. He spun Candi around so she faced him. She looked up with that same teasing smile she often gave Melvin.

In one fluid motion, the big guy swept the top from Candi’s body and the tits that Melvin had dreamed of every night were in view. They were big and full. They looked heavy, yet they seemed to defy gravity. The nipples were pink, just as Melvin had imagined they would be. Melvin took a quick look around to be certain there were no customers. He then began to stroke his cock through his jeans, slowly, eager to know just how far this would go.

Candi played at trying to cover her nakedness and reaching for her top. The big guy flung it a good distance from her and as she turned to retrieve it, he once more wound his hand in her hair. She jerked back and looked up at him. Melvin wasn’t sure if this was in play or not, but he was too aroused to go to her rescue if it wasn’t. He saw the pouty smile appear and then felt the stickiness of pre-cum on his shorts. He watched as the big guy pushed Candi to the floor in front of him. She crouched low with her thighs spread wide, looking up at him, her eyes begging in that way that Melvin always imagined she would do. He watched as she ran her hands over her breasts, and then felt his cock jump as she tweaked her nipples.

Melvin reached for the button and zipper on his jeans and undid them. His cock burst forth, and the relief of his cock being free was almost more than he could bear. He watched as the big guy pushed Candi’s hands away and then grabbed roughly at Candi’s nipples, tweaking them and pulling on them. She threw her head back, her blond hair trailing down her back and placed her hands on her firm thighs. She arched her back towards the hands toying with her nipples, a smile on her lips, her eyes closed.

Drawing her hands over her body, she cupped her breasts to the man, silently begging for more. Melvin watched as the guy gave her nipples a final pinch and then reached up as he undid his belt and then pulled down his trousers. The cock pointed at Candi was thick and long. The guy grabbed his meat and lightly smacked Candi’s face with it. Her face took on a look of sheer joy as her fingers played over her tits. Melvin watched as Candi opened her lips and tried to search out the elusive piece of meat hitting her face, yet the guy was not willing to let her have it.

Melvin felt the pre-cum on the tip of his cock and ran the stickiness over the head until it was slick. He began to stroke himself, watching as Candi’s mouth sought out the thick cock in front of her. The guy grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so she was looking up directly into his eyes. He said something and she nodded. Melvin cursed the store owner who had installed video but no audio!

As Candi grabbed the guy’s cock, she began to stroke his meat as she bent forward and started licking his balls. The guy leaned against one of the racks, his head back slightly. Melvin’s hand started to move quickly over his cock as he watched Candi suck first one ball and then the other between her full, sweet lips. Melvin reached down and grabbed his own balls. He began pulling on them, imagining what Candi’s lips and tongue would feel like. He continued to watch as her tongue toyed with the guy’s balls. She smiled up at the guy, letting him know her satisfaction, and Melvin imagined those green eyes looking up into his.

Candi released the guy’s balls, and then slowly started to suck along the shaft of his cock. Melvin noticed the guy was saying something to Candi, and whatever it was, it made her move faster. She sucked and licked quickly along the shaft of the cock in front of her. Melvin’s hand was almost flying over his own meat now. Candi reached the head of the guy’s cock, and Melvin watched as her tongue flicked wildly over the tip. She pulled back slightly, and he could see the strand of pre-cum between her tongue and the head of the cock. Melvin could feel his own pre-cum oozing and suddenly wanted to feel her tongue against the head of his cock, sucking at the clear fluid.

With a gasp, Melvin watched as Candi wrapped her lips around the head of the guy’s cock. He could see her lips were straining. He watched as the cock made a bulge in her cheek. Melvin’s hand was flying over his cock, pulling the skin back and forth. He watched as Candi sank lower onto the cock in front of her. Melvin felt his cock almost burst as he watched her take almost all of the cock into her mouth. Melvin’s hand never before flew so fast over his cock, and he could feel his orgasm building.

Then he gasped. There it was, right on the screen. Candi looking directly up into the camera, her mouth stuffed with cock, her eyes smiling. She knew he was watching her! Somehow, that made it all the more exciting. He looked into those green eyes he had always wanted to see filled with lust, and saw just that. He watched as her hand stroked the base of the guy’s cock. He watched as her mouth moved back and forth over the hard skin. And he looked into those eyes – those eyes that knew he was watching. Eyes that knew he was jerking off to her. And he was. He jerked at his meat in time with Candi’s own movements.

Candi started moving faster, her cheeks hollowed, sucking hard. One hand was stroking the base of the cock she was sucking, the other was toying with her nipples. The guy above her was moving his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Melvin watched the thick meat slide between those beautiful lips and wished it was his. He watched as the guy grabbed Candi’s head and he began fucking that luscious mouth. He watched as Candi allowed her mouth to be filled and used. Her hands worked their way lower, until she was stroking her pussy. Melvin knew her shorts must be wet, and he wished he could get close enough to smell her scent and taste her sweetness. Melvin felt the cum boiling up within him. The guy backed up and pulled his cock from Candi’s lips. His fist pumped his cock as his hand stayed tangled in her hair, holding her head only inches from the tip of his cock. When his cock exploded, the guy pointed his cock lower and fired jism at Candi’s tits. Melvin felt his body explode. His cock burst cum over his hand and onto the videos under the counter.

His eyes stayed glued to the monitor. He watched as the guy unloaded his cum on Candi’s breasts. The guy squeezed hard and tapped his cock against Candi’s lips. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock, eagerly sucking and licking the cum from him. She smiled up at him, her pleasure at tasting obvious. He pulled out from between her lips, and as he pulled his trousers on, Candi scooped up the jism on her breasts and slowly sucked them off her fingers, all the while looking up into the video camera. Looking up into Melvin’s eyes.

Melvin was drained and exhausted. He bent over the counter and tried to clear his head and catch his breathing. He heard the door open from the adult section, and he quickly scrambled to push his cock back into his shorts and fasten his jeans.

Candi and the big guy were making their way to the counter. The guy looked as though nothing had happened. Candi was flushed. Her hair was tousled, but nothing else seemed out of place. She walked up to the counter and bent over it, displaying her cleavage to Melvin. She looked up at him with a smile, and he tried to return it, unsuccessfully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sweet, Sweet Candi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds