• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • It's Showtime

It's Showtime

123

The Showtime network was holding a gala party, with many of its stars in attendance. Somehow, I had the connections to attend as well.

After some polite, courteous small talk with the friends who got me in, I went star gazing. Given that most of the stars were already talking to others -- and probably tight lipped on spoilers -- there wasn't much else I could do. Yet there were two notable exceptions.

I managed to talk for a minute or two with Emmy Rossum from 'Shameless' for starters. I don't know how well I came across, but I didn't do too much gaping at her silver dress, her big brown eyes or her bigger smile, so I counted that as a victory.

I used the same standards, almost down to a tee, when I had a few words with Lizzy Caplan from 'Masters of Sex.' The main difference was that she had a purple dress I managed not to gawk at, and the eyes I managed not to get too deeply lost in were green.

I snapped out of it and hung around for the next several moments, not finding any more famous people in my section of the crowd. Yet when I looked over to the section nearby, I saw Emmy and Lizzy fairly close to each other, although they hadn't noticed it.

On impulse, I went over to get their attention.

"Excuse me!" I called out to the both of them. When they noticed me, I could talk quieter. "Sorry to bother both of you again. But do you mind if I get a picture of you two together?"

Now that it was too late to take it back, I started to actually think it over. "I mean....I don't know if you actually know each other...."

"Oh, we've met. Showtime makes it hard not to," Lizzy informed.

"Well, in any case, if I'm bothering you....more than I already have," I offered a way out. But I also added, "I mean, you two are my favorites here. Even before I officially met you. It'd be that way even if you weren't the only actors I've spoken to here." I wondered if that spoke worse things about me than I wanted.

"Well, we were gonna do it anyway, but now you took out the wiggle room," Emmy said. Once she laughed and I saw Lizzy's own blinding smile, it made me more relieved.

Not pressing my luck, I got my phone out and set it up as Emmy and Lizzy stood side by side. I didn't need to give them any instruction to smile, so I snapped it as soon as I could.

"One down. Who should we get to snap the next one?" Emmy asked. Addressing me, she said, "You wanted to come between us for a shot too, right?"

"Um, well, if you've got time," I answered, brushing past the unique way she phrased it. Lizzy got someone to take my phone, setting it up as I stood in between her and Emmy. I wasn't sure if I could or should try to reach out and touch them, though.

When they each went up against my shoulder, however, I took a breath and lightly put a hand on their backs. I smiled and they didn't break their smiles, as my phone froze them all in time.

Once I saw it was frozen perfectly, I let the ladies take their leave and headed away. I spent much of the rest of the party looking at those pictures, remembering them, and filing them in my personal memory bank. But I wasn't quite ready to do all that at home when the party died down.

I walked off and went down the streets of L.A., stopping at the first nice bar I tried to look for. I got in and sat at a table, not bringing myself to order anything yet. Instead, I took one more look at my pictures before vowing to put them away until I got home.

Perhaps it had a greater effect than I thought, though. When I put the phone, I could have sworn when I looked at a nearby booth....

"Oh hey, what do you know?" I thought I heard at a nearby booth. "Look who's there!" I thought it looked and sounded like Lizzy Caplan, with Emmy Rossum sitting next to her. But....wait, I hadn't even taken a drink in here, and I didn't stumble out of the party. So then....

I managed not to stumble as I made my way to their booth. "What are you two doing here?" I asked, perhaps with less decorum than I should have.

"Well, for once, I'm not here for character research," Emmy said.

"If it was me doing some, then....ah, it's easier if you come up with the obvious sex joke. There's still too many for me to choose from," Lizzy joked.

"It's not like you're more naked than I am. I'm sure someone's done the research to prove it. How far sex research has come from your show's day," Emmy retorted.

"Have you been making fun of your shows for long in here?" I got back into the conversation.

"We did more than that at the party after you left, I'll have you know," Lizzy declared. "But you can't hold us accountable for that. Not just because we're celebrities, mind you."

"What she means is, after you left with your pictures, we didn't leave each other," Emmy said. "You pretty much set us up, and we've been hitting it off ever since. Ironically, that led us all here, it seems."

"Hitting it off, huh?" I repeated. Before they could take that the wrong way, I added, "So that's my fault?"

"Well, being fellow Showtime actors loved by critics and nudity lovers helped too," Lizzy qualified. "We just didn't spend much time comparing notes at other parties until this one. Probably would have at some point, but you sped it along, so thanks."

"Anyway, least we can do is let you help us close this place down. You left us hanging at the last one, so you technically owe us. The pictures are a good guilt trip too," Emmy reminded. I couldn't argue with that, so I stayed put.

The two actresses were aware enough not to get drunk, in case there were TMZ spies or bloggers on a late stake out near tonight's parties. I helped make sure we didn't consume much, but they were level headed enough to look out for themselves. Much like their characters, when their writers don't need to put them in downward spirals.

We stayed out of big trouble by playing darts and other games, getting caught up in Emmy and Lizzy sharing gossip with each other from their sets, and sharing non-spoilery gossip with me. I didn't have as much dirt on my own life, yet they were nice enough to listen anyway.

It wasn't surprising, really. They always gave the appearance of being classy, level headed, smart and sweet people -- which made them ideal for playing some of the most dynamic female, brassy, admirable female characters on cable TV. Who happened to share the same network, the same night of television on different season, the same handful of sex scenes per year -- and the same gifts in those scenes.

The same stunningly beautiful eyes and faces, same chests that looked like more than perfect handfuls, same lithe, irresistible bodies and figures....how they'd likely move around and sound when....

"Excuse me a minute," I said, seeming like I was calmly headed for the bathroom. Going there wasn't suspicious in of itself, at least.

When I got into the nearest stall, I pondered my options. I could just pee and go back like a normal person. But unfortunately, a normal person would be getting way too distracted by....inappropriate thoughts right now. I certainly proved that just now.

Perhaps the best option was to....purge those thoughts. Then go back there with a better chance of enduring the rest of the night. And put aside the guilt for when I got home.

So I put my hand on my erection and risked it. Risked feeling even more embarrassed about facing these great ladies, after what I....was doing because of them now. But facing them while being this built up would be marginally worse. At least that's how I gave myself permission.

Permission to imagine kissing Emmy, while slipping her out of that dress. Permission to imagine doing the same with Lizzy. Permission to remember all of their nude moments on cable -- which certainly helped hurry things along.

Permission to imagine myself in those positions with them. To imagine myself pressed on top of Emmy's nude body. On Lizzy's. On both of them.

Emmy's mouth on my cock, with her glorious eyes gazing up at me. Lizzy doing the same. Both of them doing it at the same time. Putting their lips on my cock and balls, and then on each.....

And there it was, pouring out of me.

I trusted that I kept my orgasmic growling to a minimum -- both from the ladies and from anyone actually in this bathroom. But in a break, it seemed like it was still empty once I zipped up and left the stall. After thoroughly washing my hands, I was ready to face the aftermath.

I went back to the booth, and wasn't overcome with shame when I saw Emmy and Lizzy, moments after jacking off to them. That was a good sign -- for the rest of the night, if not my moral character.

"We didn't close the place down, but I think we're ready to go," Emmy told me. "Lizzy's hotel room is closer. Mind if we drop her off first?" Even if I wasn't taxed out by my fantasies, I would have had to say no anyway.

So the three of us got to Lizzy's hotel, then went up to her room door. At this point, I expected her to say good night and head in to rest up alone. However, she got the both of us to come in instead.

She didn't look too drunk or tired, but said she needed to go freshen up in her bedroom. We let her go in alone, leaving me and Emmy alone in the living room. There, we stood around until Emmy broke the silence.

"So, getting back to earlier. Me and Lizzy were really your Showtime favorites, before tonight. Right?" Emmy asked, though it took me a second to call back to it.

"Oh, right! Yeah, that's about right," I re-confirmed. "You can keep your Danes, Homelands, Baccarins, Nurse Jackies, Californications. Nothing against them, just...."

"You just look up to the two of us more," Emmy said. "And you happened to get into a party with us, and talk to the both of us. More than that, even. And it got us to see our....various things in common more clearly, too. All that sure is something."

"I suppose it is," I agreed. "It all came naturally, though, trust me. I didn't stalk anyone or set this up," I perhaps stupidly felt the need to stress.

"I sure wasn't expecting this tonight," Emmy echoed. "But I like how it turned out. How it's turning out. She does too. I can only imagine about you."

"I have no reason to complain," I said. "Why would anyone? In my position, I mean. You can complain if you want."

"I don't have much reason to either," Emmy assured, patting her hand on my shoulder -- and keeping it there. I looked right at her now that she was closer, and nothing on her face said it was by accident. Even after I confirmed that, I still lingered.

My God, she was gorgeous. Her smile got bigger to confirm that. Or rather, it was because I actually said the first part out loud. The face she smiled about it was the only reason I didn't stammer or break eye contact.

When the initial internal panic died down, and when Emmy's hand went down my arm, I did ask, "Is Lizzy really coming out of there? Maybe she's asleep."

"Maybe. Or she might be back here any second," Emmy predicted. "If that's the case....it doesn't leave us much alone time." No it didn't.

When I was in my fantasy jack off world, I didn't have to pick one girl or the other. Gun to my head, if I could only be this close with one of them, even then I might not decide fast enough. But it seemed the decision was being made for me now.

Once Emmy's soft lips slid against mine, I didn't mind too much.

The lingering taste of the drinks we had were on her lips. Yet between that and their seemingly natural sweetness, it was a spicy, delicious blend. Seemed fitting, really. I savored it and hoped she felt the same way -- and the signs pointed to yes when her whole body pressed against mine.

The kisses stayed slow and steamy as I let my hands finally hold her. They slid up the smooth fabric of her dress and the smoother texture of her skin, until they rested on her shoulders. Emmy let out a soft groan against my lips, which made mine proceed with more vigor.

Somehow, I still heard a door open, and could guess what that meant. Yet before I could react, Emmy's hands went onto my head and kept me from turning towards Lizzy.

I could have gotten away, asked what that was about and checked on Lizzy, in case she minded -- for whatever reason. However, Emmy's grip -- from her hands and her lips -- was too much for me to handle. When her tongue started poking my lips, it was the last straw.

Regardless of our audience, I figured I should up the ante while I could. Therefore, my hands moved from her shoulders to her face, cupping it as my own tongue slid into her. The feel of her mouth around my tongue, her groans against my mouth and her face against my hands nearly did me in.

So unclogging myself in the bathroom really was for nothing. Or....maybe it would be later. But at the rate we kissed, I might not make it to later.

I tried to slow down, leaving my right hand on her cheek while my left slid back to her shoulder, and her dress strap. I toyed with it as I felt her two hands on my chest -- and one on my shoulder.

Before I did the math, I felt another pair of lips on my ear.

They briefly nibbled it and then whispered, "My turn."

Emmy released her hands and lips from me, allowing me to finally breathe and open my eyes. But that barely did any good once I turned my head.

In an instant, my breath was figuratively lost, once I saw Lizzy standing next to me in a black nightgown. It was officially cut off when her lips went on mine. Like Emmy, she put her hands on my head so I couldn't break away, or ask questions, or catch up with any of this.

Lizzy further put me into submission by rubbing her lips against mine, and taking turns suckling on each one. As that won me over, I felt Emmy kissing my right ear this time. She then lightly bit down and whispered, "Don't worry. We got this."

With the little brain power I had left, I guessed they worked out....whatever this was when I was in the bathroom. It would certainly be the most ironic explanation. The little vixens....if they only knew. Or maybe they guessed.

But when Lizzy broke off from me, and I saw her and Emmy standing side by side in front of me, with clear desire on their beautiful faces -- both of which I might actually be able to satisfy -- I put all questions aside.

My impulse was to get my shirt off, perhaps to set an example. When it was off, I turned to see the open door to Lizzy's bedroom -- and perhaps to avoid seeing if they were that impressed or not. Before I got too self-conscious, I went to sit on the front of the bed.

The two actresses followed my lead and walked in, standing in front of me. I gawked anew, until Lizzy started to lift her nightie up. Given how little I saw of her in it, she could have just come out naked in the first place and cut out the middle man. Maybe she wanted to ease me into it first.

Either way, the mission was certainly accomplished when she removed her nightie -- and I saw she didn't have to remove anything else. Emmy followed Lizzy's lead by starting to slip out of her dress. With a little help from Lizzy, she let it slid to the floor, then pulled down her panties to get in the same state as her.

I'd already seen these naked bodies on TV. So had at least a million devoted viewers of both their shows, and perhaps a few more online. However, this really did it all justice.

Their bodies weren't exactly identical -- but their lovely legs, already wet centers, shapely backsides, trim waists, full, perky, perfect breasts and eager faces were as close to twin perfect visions as I could figure.

Emmy's vision was the first to press against me and lie on top of me on the bed. She resumed kissing me slow and sweet, while her naked chest rubbed against my flatter one. I wanted to flip her over and kiss her bigger chest, but I indulged in putting my hands on her naked back and sliding them down first.

Before I could reach her ass, she kissed down my neck and went towards my chest, pulling off my move first. Emmy was getting closer to my pants, but just as she put her hands on my zipper, Lizzy got my attention by lying next to me on my left.

She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me, taking my attention away from Emmy. As much as I wanted to see her unzip me and pull me out, I could still feel it just fine. Feeling Lizzy's kisses at the same time, and then reaching over to feel her breasts, just enhanced it further.

Once I put my left hand on top of her breast, Lizzy put her hand on top of it. She then glided it down her stomach, making sure it fit between her legs -- just as I felt Emmy's hands between mine. By then, she had me exposed, beginning to stroke me almost like I was stroking Lizzy.

Unlike me, Emmy could use her mouth too. And she used it to take almost all of me into hers. I barely remembered to use my fingers on Lizzy at the same time. However, I could feel Lizzy was using hers on herself as well.

While me and Lizzy were getting her off, Emmy was doing fine on me on her own. It occurred to me that no one was helping her, until I saw her move her hand down towards herself. Her other hand stayed on my cock, as she jacked it off while fingering herself all at once.

Emmy put her mouth back into it a short while later. She popped off and slid her tongue up my shaft, then slid it down and briefly engulfed each of my balls. She then licked back up and suckled my tip, licking the underside while her eyes looked up and practically dared me to cum.

If not for my bright idea in the bathroom, maybe I might have. "Not bad," Emmy said when her mouth was free. Why she thought I was holding out this long, she didn't say. I didn't want to correct her either way.

"I'm still going to make you cum really hard," Emmy said, to which I didn't doubt. "You're gonna make Lizzy cum. If she doesn't beat you to it. Then you're both gonna make me cum. If I don't beat you to it," she punctuated by settling her fingers inside herself, before going back down on me.

Focusing back on Lizzy, I helped her finger herself anew. She grinded against her hand and mine, while I tried not to grind myself too hard on Emmy's face. I watched it swallow my cock, then turned back to kiss Lizzy's face, and went back and forth between gazing at Emmy and Frenching Lizzy.

She turned over and maneuvered herself so she could put her breast over my face. I reached up to suckle it, while my hand went onto her firm ass and dipped below it, fingering her from behind. I tried to finger Lizzy and suckle her at the same pace that Emmy bobbled on me, but she was a little faster.

"This is how I want you to fuck me," Emmy said over my cock. "And fuck Lizzy when I'm done. I need more of a taste to know you're up for it, thought," she teased before taking me back in.

At that point, Lizzy made her move and laid herself on top of me. She rested her center on my stomach, just above Emmy's head -- which I couldn't see now. "Hold on a minute...." I gasped.

"I'll get off before you get off, don't worry," Lizzy promised. "You and Emmy just speak up clearly. If you can."

"Ha ha," Emmy took my cock out long enough to comment, then went back to licking my tip. In the meantime, I could only see Lizzy riding my stomach, as my hand and hers worked on her pussy. I put my free hand up on her chest in the meantime.

Her wetness and her tits somewhat distracted me from Emmy's licking, and the sad fact I couldn't see it. Yet Emmy stopped licking soon after, and placed my shaft right up against Lizzy's ass. She rubbed it against one cheek at a time, then placed it right between them.

Whether Lizzy moaned more from that or our fingers, I couldn't tell. In any case, Emmy trapped my shaft between her hand and Lizzy's crack, and I couldn't help but thrust forward. In some weird way, this was the closest I could come to fucking them simultaneously.

However, the only one being penetrated was Lizzy, thanks to my index finger. Between that and my cock rubbing on her, Lizzy was bucking her hips any which way. "Fuck me...." she gasped. "You should make him cum now, so he can fuck me quicker...."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • It's Showtime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds