• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Bimbo's Night Out

A Bimbo's Night Out

Tonight is going to be a very special night when me and my lovely little bimbo pet Brittany go out to the club tonight. I have been preparing all week shopping for her outfit. I bought her a pair of 6" stiletto heels, the shortest pink skirt I could find (which is short enough to show off a little bit of her ass), a proper strapless crop top, and my favorite parts a collar with bimbo written across it and a pretty pink leash. She has no idea what I have planned but I have teased her a little about it by telling her about how we are going out to the club for some fun. She was all silly and excited when I told her but nervous at the same time.

Brittany is a gorgeous blonde with big 32DD breast. She has a perfect ass thanks to all the working out we do together, besides just cardio. She has done perfect in her training because now she does everything I say without thinking twice or saying no. She has also stopped thinking about anything unnecessary like making decisions on what to wear and what to do. All she thinks about now is being looking good, fitness and her personal favorite cock.

I finish getting myself dressed so I can finally show her what she will be wearing when we go out and let her get dressed. I call for Brittany to come into our bedroom and when she gets to the door I tell her to close her eyes. She is so obedient that when she gets to the door she is obeying one very important rule; she is not allowed to wear clothes while at home. I walk her in front of the mirror and get a nice feel of her body with her eyes still closed. I whisper into her hear "I have a special little gift for you for tonight." She gets so excited that she is a little jumpy and giggly. I go to the bed where I have laid out her outfit and grab her collar. I go up to her from behind and start rubbing all over teasing her some more. Finally I put the collar on her neck and tell her to open her eyes. When she finally sees her new collar her eyes get super wide and she screams in joy. She turns around and gives me a hug and huge kiss saying "Thank you so much daddy, I love it soooo much." I then tell her the rest of her outfit is on the bed and to get ready.

She finally comes downstairs dressed exactly as told and still loves her new collar. I ask her if she is ready and she happily just nods yes. I tell her I have one more thing for you honey. I walk over to her and present her new pink leash to her and attach it to her collar. I look her in the eyes and tell her "Tonight you are going to be my pretty little pet and will do everything I say. I only want you to bark as responses tonight unless you are asked a specific question, you will know which ones you can answer." She looks at me with a huge smile and loudly barks like a good pet.

I get the last few things I need for the night and we start walking to the club. I of course lead her by her leash and she happily struts behind me as we walk to the car. We get to the club and I continue to lead her by her leash into the club. I can tell she is super excited for what is in store so I tell her it is time to begin. I have her get down on her hands and knees and tell her it is time to truly become my pet. I lead her to the floor and she happily crawls behind me and begins to bark like the dog I want her to be.

There are tons of guys and girls grinding all over each other but once my pretty pet crawls to the floor with her ass on display she starts getting tons of stares from everyone. I get the mic from the dj and explain to everyone what is going to happen. I tell everyone "Tonight this pretty little girl has become my pet and I want her to be enjoyed by everyone. First I will bring her out to the floor again to be groped, spanked, written on, and of course to be humiliated by everyone here." I take her down on the floor so the real fun can begin.

When we hit the floor instantly people are lined up to take their turn with my little pet tonight. She has dozens of hands all over her and the smile on her face gets bigger by the second. She continuously barks for everyone while they all yell degrading things at her like, bimbo pet, whore, slut, cunt. I hand the marker off and start letting people write what they think on her. After 10 minutes she has been turned into a beautiful piece of slut art. Then one of the girls walks over with a couple of drinks in hand. She takes a sip of one of the drinks then spits it right into Brittany's face. As a thank you Brittany happily barks again for the girl. The girl than laughs at Brittany and pours both drinks over her head. This sets off a chain reaction of everyone within reach pouring their drinks over Brittany's head and spitting in her face.

Now that Brittany is an alcohol and spit covered work of whore art I take her back up onto the stage. I take the mic again and announce to everyone "It is now time for her to receive some pleasure for everyone to enjoy." I pull out the vibrator I put in my pocket before we left and had her spread her legs for everyone to see. I start shoving my fingers into her soaking wet pussy and have her put the vibrator on her clit. I ask her the one simple question that she is allowed to truly answer which is "What are you tonight honey?" She yells into the mic in between each moan for all to hear

"IIIIIII...... AMMMM.... A STUPIDDDDD.... BRAINLESS..... BIMBO..... PEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!"

She orgasms as she says the final word and everyone cheers in joy for her. I say to the crowd "She is not done yet. She must perform one more task for y'all to see tonight." I pull her up to her knees by the leash and demand her to take my cock out. She happily does so and begins to give me a very rough and sloppy blowjob right in front of everyone in the club to enjoy. I speak into the mic again "Feel free to take your phones out and capture this moment forever! She also can't do this properly without everyone cheering her one!!!" The club gets extremely loud as she sucks harder and deeper. I see flashes of cameras going off as I get closer to cumming. Finally I pull her off and shoot one of the biggets loads I ever have onto her pretty face. She sits back with a huge smile on her face and just looks at the crowd as they cheer for her.

One last time I speak to the crowd and say "Alright everyone you may come up and take up close pictures of this cum covered bimbo whore before we go home." Everyone gets a good pic and she barks for every picture that is taken of her thanking everyone. I finally walk her thru the crowd with her face still covered in my cum as we go out to the car.

I get her into the car and ask her what she thought about the night? She happily looks and me and says "I loved it sweetie and can't wait until the next time you turn me into your public cum covered pet." She gives me a big kiss and when we get home instead of letting her wash up I take her to a dog cage I got her a while back and told her this is where she is staying tonight. One last time she happily barks and crawls into her cage as I take her leash off. I look at my gorgeous pet covered in my cum, alcoholic drinks, spit, written all over her body, and of course a huge smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Bimbo's Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds