• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sam's Panties

Sam's Panties

Jean and Ken are on holiday in The English Lake District. They have made friends with a younger couple staying at the same guest house.

One night after a few drinks in the bar Mike comes up with a suggestion.

"What about if Ken and me spend the day on the golf course. You girls can have a day doing girly things."

Jean doesn't like being described as a girl but looks across at Samantha and smiles.

"Okay." Samantha says winking at Jean. "We'll maybe go and hire a couple of quad bikes or do a spot of rock climbing. And we're not girls, Jean's 42 and I'm nearly 30."

Mike looks a bit crestfallen. "I guess I was being a bit old fashioned. Sam's friend Marilyn is strong on feminism. You do have a point though. Sorry if I spoke out of turn."

Jean says "It's okay Mike, Ken acts the caveman at times. Don't you dear?"

"Only when we get sexy with each other." Ken says with a grin making a joke. Jean smiles too, thinking to herself that it has been a while.

Ken puts that right in bed that night. He's on top of Jean thrusting away.

"That Samantha's a hot piece dear. Can you find out what colour panties she's wearing when you're with her tomorrow for me? You know what I'm like about panties?"

"So that's what's got you all frisky is it dear? I'm not complaining. Do me harder and I'll see what I can find out. That's it faster, faster, I'm pretending you're Mike. You don't mind do you darling?"

"Not a bit." Ken says panting. "I bet he'd like to get inside your knickers."

All this banter helps increase their enjoyment. Jean doesn't always climax when they have sex but does on this occasion. She just wishes they'd do it more often. She was finding she needed to use her vibrator more and more these days.

The next day the two women drive to Ambleside. They enjoy a wander around the little town nestling amongst the hills. Over coffee in a busy bar Jean tries to talk about Ken's strange request. She's attempted to see for herself but Sam's skirt is too long today.

"It's Ken, he wants to know..." She hesitates; people are listening. "It's no good, I can't say it with all these people around."

"Let's go back to the digs. You can tell me in the car." Sam says intrigued.

In the car Sam says; "Okay then, let's have it. What's Ken up to? I can see it's got you all hot and bothered." She glances across at Jean's red face.

"It's silly really, you see Ken and me, well, I hardly know how to say this. We don't have sex very often these days. It's him—I'm all for it, but he never seems to be in the mood. Last night we did it but it's obvious it's you that's got him going. He set me a task—to find out what colour panties you are wearing."

She blurts this last sentence out in a rush. Sam laughs out loud.

"What is it about men and women's underwear? That's easily sorted."

She's driving but despite this, starts to pull her skirt up, then changes her mind.

"Hang on, let's wait till we get back to the guest house. I'll tell you what; I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours. What do you think?"

Back in Sam and Mike's room Sam takes the initiative.

"What's it going to be, a quick flash or a long lingering look?"

Jean feels herself reddening again, she's more than a little outside her comfort zone. Nevertheless she says quietly; "How about a long lingering look".

"Okay. You go first. Take those slacks off."

Jean self-consciously draws them down her legs and steps out of them.

"Mmm.. Very nice. I like the little bow at the front of the waist and the frilly pattern underneath. Better than the pale blue ones you had on last night."

Samantha quickly removes her skirt with a flourish.

"There you are, my guilty secret is revealed!" she says without embarrassment.

Jean stares at Sam who is naked below the waist, she feels she should look away but her eyes are drawn to the triangle between Sam's legs.

"We did agree that if I showed you mine, you'd show me yours. Come on Jean; take them right off."

This seems more of an instruction than a request. There's a faint smell of sexual arousal in the small room. It's not at all unpleasant to her nostrils. Jean isn't sure if it's coming from her or Sam. She's certainly aroused and wants to show her intimate parts to this attractive woman. She slowly peels off her panties and steps out of them.

"There, now we're both the same." She says unnecessarily, not daring to look Sam in the eyes.

Sam moves closer bending down to see Jean's slit.

"You've never shaved have you?" she whispers, staring at the sparse fair hairs. "I thought you must be a natural blonde. Mmm.. Your little bud is trying to burst out from under its hood. Do you mind if I help it a little?"

Jean at last looks up to face Sam, but she doesn't trust herself to speak. She moves her legs further apart. Sam's fingers are very gentle. She rubs Jean's clitoris and she unexpectedly surges, it's like a mini orgasm and Jean lets out a barely audible gasp of joy.

Sam steers Jean across the room until they are sitting together on the bed end. They are now kissing in a frenzy whilst Sam continues stroking Jean's cunt, inserting first one finger and then two. Jean's next orgasm is more violent, her whole body shaking as she yells out loud. They take off the rest of their clothes and crawl between the sheets, moving their bodies together, luxuriating in their nakedness. Sam puts her hand on top of Jean's head gently pushing it down the bed a little. Jean is in a daze but very happy, hardly thinking what she is doing. She moves to suckle Sam's nipples briefly before travelling down further, happy to inhale the pleasant aroma from Sam's quim, then licks and sucks Sam to her own noisy orgasm.

They enjoy just laying together in the bed, knowing that the men are due shortly, but reluctant to move. Then Sam jumps out of bed and brings a pair of panties, shocking pink ones, from a drawer and stuffs them into Jean's handbag.

"There you are darling, take Ken these. You can tell him as much or as little as you like about our day but tell him they are a present from me. Maybe that will put lead in his pencil. From now on I'll put panties on and let him have occasional up skirt glimpses to keep him randy."

"Thanks, but please can we do this again soon? It's been lovely. That's the best sex I've had for years. Am I a lesbian now?" She gets out of bed too enjoying being naked in front of this wonderful woman.

"We'll send them off down the pub one night and they'll not be back for hours. Lesbian? No, why limit yourself to one gender dear. I certainly don't. Ken doesn't mind me going off for a few days with Marilyn. In fact it turns him on when I tell him about it. He'll want to know everything about our day. You don't mind if I describe your breasts and lady garden to him do you? And the little tattoo on your backside?"

"Ken made me get that. It didn't half hurt at the time. But it made me so randy I'd have fucked the tattooist if he'd asked me."

"What does the Chinese lettering mean?"

"It means "Hot Wife". It turns Ken on to think I might give myself to other men but that's his fantasy not mine."

Sam looks at her surprised. "Don't tell me you've never thought about it?"

"Course it's crossed my mind. We all think of other men don't we? I was thinking of Mike last night as we... Oh sorry Sam—I'd never dream..." Jean can't complete the sentence. She's thinking she's let her tongue run away with her, she is so happy. Has she said too much?

"No worries. I wouldn't mind if you did fuck him. He's like me. He likes a bit of variety. You could fuck the both of us and let Ken watch. That's probably all he's good for from what you say."

They hear a car door slam outside and Jean grabs up her clothes, pulls on her slacks sans panties, her top without her bra, scoops up the rest of her things and goes to her and Ken's room which is conveniently next door.

Jean is feeling more assertive after her time with Samantha.

She can see that Ken is aroused as she describes in great detail what happened next door. She produces Sam's pink panties telling him they are a present for him.

"I expect you like to wear mine when I'm out of the house don't you darling?"

Ken looks down at the floor. She can see he is embarrassed. "Answer me." She says sternly.

Ken nods and blushes crimson. She can feel her confidence increasing. They were both sitting but she stands up, legs astride, hands on her hips in an almost threatening posture.

Ken can't meet her eyes. "Yes." He whispers, the words hardly audible.

She hands him Sam's panties. "Now don't go running off to the toilet with them. You want to use them to masturbate with don't you?" He nods shamefaced.

"Well then. Why not put them on? I'd love to see you wearing them. I'll bring you off with my hand."

Ken shifts uncomfortably on the seat but reasons that bringing his panty fetish more out in the open might be a good thing. He lifts his bottom off the seat and pulls down his trousers and underpants. Once they're on he loves the feel of the panties around his cock and balls. His erection tents the panties obscenely at the front.

"Oh my, your little soldier is standing to attention."

She sits down next to him and starts pulling slowly, holding the material of the panties with his penis inside.

"You like being treated like a sissy don't you?"

"Yes."

"I want to sit on your face. You'd like that too wouldn't you?"

"Yes" She increases her speed and he ejaculates into the panties.

Without being told he lays on his back on the floor whilst she is removing her slacks. Relishing the power she has over him she gets astride his head and lowers her cunt onto his mouth and nose. She's facing away from his body but a quick glance behind her once they get into it reveals that his penis is beginning to rise. She's astounded that he's recovered so quickly. He must enjoy the humiliation. Before very long another orgasm racks her body.

"You like it when I take charge don't you dear?"

"Yes."

She moves off him, takes hold of his penis and strokes it gently.

"There's something else we need to talk about. I've not been getting enough. I know we did it last night and you brought me off just now but you're often not in the mood are you?"

"You know I want you to be a hot wife. Wouldn't that put things right?"

"You mean you want me to fuck Mike?" She feels his penis throb in her hand.

"I wish you would. I know he likes you."

Jean and Sam get a private moment together that evening.

Sam laughs as she hears what happened. "Why not make Ken wear my panties when we go out tomorrow. I'll keep him occupied. You concentrate on my Mike. But don't expect me to fuck him, he's not really my type. I would like to tease him a bit though."

"It sounds like a plan" says Jean. "Now I have him under the thumb I can't allow that. It's one rule for me and another for him, but do you know what? I think he likes it that way."

They all four go off for the day visiting the beauty spots. Sam notices Mike and Jean being very flirty with each other and smiles. She wants Mike to have a good time.

By early afternoon it's clouding over and starting to rain.

"Let's all go back to the guest house and relax before our evening meal." Samantha suggests. Mike and Jean look into each other's eyes.

"Mmmm. It might be nice to do some relaxing. What do you think Jean?"

"Sam, you don't mind sitting in the front with Ken on the way back do you?" Jean says. "Mike and me want to "relax" as we travel along." The way she says the word "relax" gives it a more suggestive meaning. She's wearing a short skirt today. She climbs into the back of the car next to Mike pulling her skirt up to show him her long legs. Ken glances back from his position in the driver's seat and catches a glimpse of the darker material at the top of her hold up stockings. He feels a stab of jealousy but there's also a bulge in his trousers. The normally shy and quiet Jean is transformed. He's a bit disconcerted but realizes he only has himself to blame.

Mike has his arm around Jean and draws her to him. They begin kissing as the journey starts. Jean's breasts aren't huge so she's left off her bra today and they've not gone very far before Mike has his hand inside her blouse stroking her breasts and nipples. She strokes up his leg as they kiss finding a promising thickening through his trousers.

"Oh Mike, you are a big boy." She says with satisfaction.

Sam looks across at Ken realizing that he's experiencing mixed emotions.

"Well now young Kenny it looks like your Jean's going to be occupied for a while. You're her little panty boy now aren't you? Jean tells me you really want to be a pretty girl? Is that true? I know she'd like to play dress up with you?"

Ken has no idea what to say to this. He's blushing crimson. He pretends to concentrate on his driving but in reality only about half of his attention is on the road. He slows down, grateful for the fact that there's very little traffic.

"It's okay Kenny dear, you don't have to reply. We'll chat a bit more when we get to the guest house. I can see this is having quite an effect on you." Sam says observing the bulge in Ken's trousers.

They all crowd into Sam and Mike's room. Jean tells Ken to take his clothes off and sit on the floor in the corner. "You can keep your panties on dear." She says wickedly.

Ken just stands there looking confused.

"Come here lovey, I'll give you a hand." Sam says grinning. She begins to undress him and he does nothing to stop her, reddening as he sees Mike getting his first glimpse of the pink panties he is wearing.

By the time he is sitting on the floor Jean and Mike are naked. They waste no time, Mike mounting the spread-eagled Jean and plunging into her, the bed springs squeaking rhythmically in time with his thrusts. Sam meanwhile has removed her top half. She's sitting on the bed edge stroking her breasts enjoying the spectacle. Ken watches as Sam stands and quickly drops her panties to the floor then sits down again. She begins stroking her cunt, her legs open, skirt up round her waist. Ken is also masturbating in his corner. He wants to control it and make it last but cannot contain his excitement and soon spurts. He watches as Mike, pushes his torso away from Jean whilst continuing thrusting. This allows Sam to plant her lips on Jean's, then move down and suck her nipples. Jean orgasms loudly but pleads with Mike to continue. He still hasn't spurted so is happy to comply.

"Let's leave them to it and go next door." Sam says to Ken. They quickly dress and leave. Ken is nervous about what Sam wants to do with him, but at the same time quite excited.

One inside the room he shares with Jean, Ken waits to be told what to do. His confidence has dipped and he feels very vulnerable. Sam looks into his eyes and smiles reassuringly.

"Don't look so worried Kenny dear. Just relax. You wanted a hot wife didn't you? Did it live up to expectations? You look a bit like a little boy lost."

"I felt humiliated but the strange thing about it is I got a strong erection. I've been having difficulty er, er, whenever Jean and I..." He can't continue and hangs his head.

"You mean whenever you and Jean want to fuck you can't always get a hard on don't you?" Sam says helpfully. "But you've been on the internet trying to solve your problems that way haven't you?"

Ken nods his head, ashamed.

"I've an idea which sites you've been looking at you naughty little boy. It's okay I'm not going to ask you."

"Going back to that question I asked you in the car. You couldn't answer me then could you?"

"No. It's just too embarrassing."

"Okay, but you need to try new things to see if you like them. Will you do what I say whilst your wife gets the fucking of her life next door?"

"Okay." Ken answers uncertainly.

"Right. Let's get you out of those things. You'll need another pair of panties, I notice you've squirted all over these. Slip them off, there's a good boy."

Samantha looks through Jean's panty drawer and begins to dress Ken as a girl. First the panties,the bra, suspender belt and tan stockings go on next, then a pretty dress. She can't help noticing Ken's growing erection. When she's finished making up his face she looks at the complete picture and smiles with satisfaction.

"There, you do look good with bright red lipstick on. And the false eyelashes and eye shadow complete the picture. The dress fits you well, it's lucky you and Jean are similar sizes."

"I'm sure Jean will be delighted to come home to you dressed like this every day. You'll have done all the housework like a good girl because she has to work late every night now that she's fucking her boss to get promotion."

Ken can't stop himself from stroking his little penis after hearing this lovely fantasy and within seconds he's spurted for the second time that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sam's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds