• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • What Made Me a Cuckold

What Made Me a Cuckold

I married my first wife, Suzie, right after our collage graduation. It was an impulsive move because we'd met only 3 months earlier and didn't know each other too well. But she was the hottest girl in school, perfect petite hour glass figure, and the sex was incredibly good. I believed I had hit the jackpot.

In reality, however, we were from very different worlds; I was from a conservative family in Maryland and she was a wild liberal from Portland. Right after getting married one of her father's friends hired both of us to work in the office section of his manufacturing plant in Portland. She worked in accounting and I was plotting CAD drawings for manufacturing floor.

We didn't see each other much at work, but when we did we acted like newlyweds and would always find a good spot for fucking. Yes, she was just that hot and couldn't get enough of my thick 7" cock. Compared to me she was very sexually experienced and taught me a lot about sex, and other than being monogamous, she no boundaries. With her at 22 years old and me at 23 were insatiable and couldn't get enough sex.

After about 6 weeks of marital bliss and a mediocre job, I had made one new friend, Tony, my age, who assembled parts on the floor. He and my wife Suzie had gone to the same high school, although he was a year ahead. He liked telling me about her sexual escapades in school, many of which I heard about from Suzie herself, so I wasn't surprised. In return I shared many of my current sexual experiences with her, which in hindsight was probably not such a bright idea, but I was young and dumb.

One Wednesday afternoon our boss and owner of the factory, walked into my office while I'm going over some plans with Tony. He then invited himself and two of his managers to my apartment for a "poker night" that Friday. He told me it was the custom of the company to impose on the new guy and told me that I should invite a friend. I pointed to Tony, "Perfect choice," he smiled, "I'll get a chance to win back my money from my last game with him. I already told Suzie, and it's your responsibility to supply the beer."

That Friday, Suzie assured me I had gotten enough beer but I wasn't convinced. Tony arrived first, shortly followed by Jerry with managers Don and Steve, all who were probably in their 50. Suzie looked more than hot in a short, low-cut sundress showing lots of cleavage and a hint of her red lacey bra. The dress was tight around her midsection and made of such thin material you could make out every feature underneath including her strong abs, the firmness of her ass and the outline of her thong. Everyone couldn't help but notice and she was getting lots of comments and stares; it was obvious that everyone there new each other well and were very comfortable around one another.

For the next several hours the five guys and one girl group played cards and drank heavily. Suzie turned on the charm and flirted with everyone. She was playing hardball and everyone knew it. Her weapon was distraction and it was working as she won just about every hand. She was acting so sexually I thought I'd cum in my pants, and the idea that everyone else was responding like me was just making me want her more.

Around midnight the party was just getting started, we were all having a great time and sure enough, we ran out of beer. I was blamed, and, because you couldn't buy beer that late at night, I was sent to fetch more at Steve's house, which, I was told, was only 15 minutes away.

About two minutes down the road I realize I had forgotten the directions at the house and turned around to get them.

However, as walked up to the house I noticed the bedroom light on, and, upon glancing in my heart jumped into my throat when I saw the hairy butt of a naked man. I snuck up to get a closer look and saw Jerry with his pants around his ankles and the bare legs of my wife, one either side of his, who was sitting on the bed obviously sucking his cock.

"Oh ya...wait...oh wait...stop baby...don't make me cum yet, I want to fuck that juicy cunt of your's..." Jerry said quite loudly. In disbelief looked over at the door and saw it was halfway open realizing that the guys in the next room could probably hear him too. I saw Suzie's hands reach around and take a firm grip of his ass and pull him in tightly, "fuck baby stop...Oh fuck...oh shit...you're such a nasty slut...fucking eat my cum...fuck..." It seemed like he just kept coming all the while calling my wife his nasty slut.

Finally, he stepped back his I saw his huge hard cock dripping cum, and, my wife's smiling face with Jerry's cum dripping from her chin. "Fuck!" Jerry complained, "We have a whole hour before the dope comes back, and look what you made me do. I wanted to fuck your sweet ass."

"I'll dance for you," Suzie said getting up and gyrating her hips.

"Take off that dress," he said reaching into her lingerie draw like he'd done it many times before finally tossing fishnet thigh highs at her, "put these on." Jerry stripped the rest of his clothes off and my young hot wife was soon only wearing her red lace bra that barely covered her nipples, a tiny matching thong, and fishnet thigh highs. She totally looked like a stripper. She danced for my naked boss rubbing her ass all over his cock while he freely fondled her.

I was just about to bust in the house and fuck up Jerry when he grabbed her arm, "Fuck this, this isn't going to get me hard," Jerry shouted loud enough for everyone to hear and pulled her towards the bedroom door, "you need to dance for the boys, THAT will turn me the fuck on."

Suzie's face lit up and a huge smile crossed her face but still she pulled against him, "You are so nasty, Jerry, that is so fucking naughty," she scolded, "It's bad enough that we're in here with them listening out there, and now you want me to dance for them?"

"Shut the fuck up," he rebuked, "you love it, slut, I bet your creaming yourself just thinking about sucking a bunch of cocks while your husband's out." She continued to resist and they just looked at each other for a moment, "we've only got 40 minutes left," Jerry finally said, and pulled her hard out of my sight.

I felt like a slimy peeping Tom sneaking around to the living room window to watch for as long as I could take it. At that point I couldn't fathom busting in but curiosity told me to watch and to see what was going to happen.

My wife first danced and stripped off her bra before giving each guy a lap dance letting them feel her up. She looked like an expert stripper who knew all the right ways to press her body against theirs for maximum effect. "We've got 20 more minutes, and I'll bet 200 bucks that you can't make everyone cum in that time." Jerry announce. Suzie smiled back and told him she'd take that bet, "Then start with Tony."

I watched in disbelief as my only friend in Portland quickly dropped his pants and presented a big hard cock to my wife. She fell to her knees and took it in her mouth eagerly thrusting it deep in and out the way she did for me.

"I want to cum in your face" he soon told her pushing her back and pointing his cock at her face before covering it with cum. "17 minutes" Jerry announced. As she crawled on her hands and knees to Don with cum dripping from her face Jerry slid her thong halfway down her thighs. I could see that her pussy was soaking wet as she and pulled Don's cock from his pants and went to town. Within five minutes Don had added his cum to her face and she moved to Steve. Jerry had gotten hard again and while she was blowing Steve, he kneeled behind her and easily slid his cock deep inside, "fuck this bitch is so wet, you like sucking strange cock don't you?" Jerry asked my wife.

"Yes, I love it," she stopped long enough to answer.

"It turns you on to cheat on your husband doesn't it?" he asked to a nodding Suzie, "You've always loved being a nasty cum slut who will suck and fuck anyone I tell you too, haven't you?" Again she moaned a yes with Steve's cock deep in her throat, "Tell these guys that you'll be a nasty slut for them at the office."

Suzie stopped sucking Steve's cock, "I'll let you guys feel me up anytime," she told them before diving back to work.

Jerry wasn't satisfied and slapped her hard on the ass, "Feel you up? And you think that makes you a nasty slut?"

Again she lifted her head from Steve's lap, "Okay...if you want a blowjob just tell me, there are lots of places around the factory to hide." Hearing that he could have my wife anytime was too much for Steve and he shot his cum all over her face at the same time Jerry came deep in her pussy. My wife joined in and moaned like a bitch in heat through a very intense orgasm.

"Just in time," Jerry announced, "let's all have a meeting first thing Monday morning in my office to discuss this further. Now rub all that cum into your skin and make sure to get that dope of yours to lick you clean and eat my cum from your pussy tonight." I watched as Suzie did as she was told smearing the 3 loads all over her face and tits.

I was completely humiliated, angry, and in a state of disbelief. I left the house, never went back, and never saw her again. I was granted a divorce 3 months later from a court in Washington, DC.

15 years later and I'm now a cuckold.

For years after that night the images of her with those guys filling me with rage. When I finally worked through the anger those same images began to turn me on. After being married a few years to my second wife, Jessica, I began to imagine it was her getting fuck by my friend and bosses.

About 3 years ago Jess and I finally took the leap and brought another man into our sex life. It was great for both of us. Soon after that, we discovered that her infidelity, fucking others while I wasn't around, while she was on vacation alone, or ignoring me at a club before leaving with someone else all were huge turn-ons for both of us. My desire to feel humiliation, embarrassment, and shame proved to be to tempting for both of us and we began to thoroughly explore it.

Jessica is just as hot as my first and has actually improved with age. At 32, she is in great shape and has a body that men fight for (I actually had to fight for her once). She has perfectly firm 36C breasts, muscular legs and arms, and a bubble ass that is irresistible in a thong. We have chosen to stay childless, so needless to say we are having the time of our lives.

Well, about a week ago Jess went out for a Friday night with her woman lover, Monica, to see what kind of fun they could find. She left home wearing what had become one of our favorite outfit to play in; the exact same clothing my ex wore that infamous night; red lacey bra, matching thong, fishnets thigh-highs, and a tight a low cut sundress. I was super hard all night waiting for her to come home and share her experiences.

Finally, at four in the morning I watched her get out of a Town car and run up to the house, shoes and purse in hand. Walking into our bedroom she was freshly showered and wearing only her sundress.

"I met this hot 50 year old tonight. He pursued me until I finally gave in and, WOW am I glad I did", my cock throbbed and was as big as the smile plastered on her face. "At first I tried to ignore him. He looked familiar and I couldn't place him, but, he was so funny and charming. He knew all the right things to say and do, his timing was perfect, he is very tall and good looking and he had a very big cock," Jess's eyes looked dreamy. She tossed her dress to the floor and climbed naked on top of me, "Here, suck on my tits," she ordered with a mischievous look on her face. I could taste semen.

"After finally accepting his advances we were making out on the dance floor and he started saying the dirtiest things to me, while brushing his hard cock against by body," Jess sighed, "I let him touch me all over right there I was so hot. At one point in the middle of the crowded dance floor he was grinding his cock in my ass as I straddled his leg. One of his hands pulled my dress up to where it was mauling my tits while the other was under my thong working my pussy...he told me to put my hands back around his neck and while everyone around us watched him maul me. He kept saying the dirtiest things..." she repeated, sitting on my hard cock letting it slip easily into her engorged pussy.

"Like what?" I asked trying hard not to shoot my load too quickly.

"Oh...I don't know...Your pussy feels so wet and ready to fuck...I want to fuck you right here with all these guys watching...look at this guy he really want to fuck you...I'll make you suck him while I bend you over and fuck your tight asshole..." her pussy tightened around my cock and flushed in orgasm. "You know," she added, "really nasty shit."

She grew silent and then her head bobbed like she was about to pass out, "Well did he?" I asked bringing her back to the present.

Jess laughed, "We danced like that for a long time and I came...a lot...I came especially hard a couple of times when he'd tell me to stare at guys watching him molest me while I was coming."

"So you didn't fuck him on the dance floor?" I asked again

"No, I didn't..." she paused for a long moment, "but when I asked him to take me home he told me to first prove to him that I could please him, just like he'd already proven he could make me cum. I was so fucking turned on, I just dropped to my knees and sucked on his big cock...I did mention he has a big cock?" She laughed again. "A lot of guys moved in and stood around us and he told me to put on a good show, so I did; and after several minutes of nasty deep throat gagging with lots of mucus drooling from my chin, just the way you like it," she added with a wink, "I looked up and realized where I knew him from." She paused dramatically and looked at me wide eyed, "Are you ready for this?"

My heart started racing as Jess gave another timely pause. I tried to imagine someone I knew who fit the description, "I give up...tell me."

"I froze a stared at him his cock still in my mouth, the thought of who he was too much and I suddenly craved...no...needed him to cum in my mouth, but I couldn't move I was so stunned."

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?" I finally demanded.

"Oh...darling...it was Mike, your boss."

My heart froze as she stared silently studying my face.

She went on with her story, "It made me so hot thinking of you catching your ex sucking your bosses cock and there I was on a dance floor wearing the same outfit she was when she was sucking your bosses cock; it made me crazy and I wanted him to cum in my mouth so fucking badly with everyone there as a witness to my horribly depraved act. He could tell that I had finally recognized him, and leaned down to my ear and whispered, 'Hello, Jessica, do you know who I am?'

"Lust completely overwhelmed my senses and as my body shuddered into another orgasm as I nodded yes. 'Swallow all of it' he ordered as he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock deep in my throat and filled my mouth with his hot succulent cum." Jess closed her eyes and rocked gently over my cock. "I did what I was told...I felt like a total dirty slut...I loved every second of it."

For several minutes all I could hear was her deep breathing, the slight squeak of the bedframe matching the rhythm of her hips, and my heart pounding in my head.

I reached up and squeezed her firm breasts in my hands making her moan with pleasure. She rested her hands next to my shoulders and lay her body on top of me, "We left after that, Monica in tow, and he took us to his house...actually to his dungeon. I let him tie me up and the two of them dominated me, fucking me and whipping me and fucking me some more. He used a lot of different toys on both of us and I came again and again. Afterwards, we all took a shower together and he made love to both of us in his bed. That man is unbelievably good at sex."

Jessica paused... "He's afraid you'll be mad and doesn't want you to know; something about employees, lawsuits, so, I agreed and told him that you will never know and it'll be our little private affair."

My heart was pounding in my chest. Mike was well known as a depraved motherfucker. His sexual exploits were infamous around our office as he often bragged about his conquests. In a way, I had always been a little envious, and now I was completely envious.

I grabbed and squeezed Jessica's hard ass in my hands pushing my cock deeper inside. It throbbed as she pushed her tits into my chest and let her head fall back. I pictured my boss, Mike, fucking her his bigger harder cock reaching deeper into my wife than I could dream of. I imagined what it would have been like for Mike, I imagined how powerful it must have made him feel to be fucking one of his employees wife's and having her and her lover surrender so completely. At that moment I loved Jessica completely, every sensation, every movement of her body, the feeling of her skin, and body. Being Mike must have felt just as exhilarating I imagined, just as exciting, and just as turned on as I felt at that moment. I came hard thrusting, just as I knew he had thrust his big engorged cock into her wet pussy.

I've learned over the years to turn off my jealously and to look at Jessica's extracurricular activities as just that, extracurricular; like working out or going shopping. As long as we're fucking, and when we're together I'm getting all the loving I need, I'm just not jealous. So, the following Monday, when Mike called me into his office and asked me to take his place at the Machinist Convention in Iowa that weekend, my cock grew as hard as a rock while I sat in front of his desk, knowing he was getting me out of town so he could have Jessica all to himself for a weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • What Made Me a Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1056 milliseconds