• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Boy for Jeanette

A Good Little Boy for Jeanette

12

This story contains aspects of Female Domination and male humiliation. If you're not one of those (grown up) boys who would like to have their little bottoms bared, spanked, and penetrated, I advise you NOT to read it.

In accordance with Literotica rules, all characters are aged 18 or over.

--------------------------------------------------

NOTICE!

Thank you all for the great story ideas you have send me so far. I will try to incorporate as many of them as possible. If you have not yet received a reply from me, my mail has been marked as spam.

I am currently working on the next part. Feel free to send me your wishes.

--------------------------------------------------

Timmy Lovell had muscular dystrophy, a mild form thereof, but it had taken hold over the years to the point that his foster mother Jeannette was now obliged to help him out with even the simplest of tasks. "Obliged" was the word she frequently made use of in front of Timmy, making sure he fully appreciated the hard labor his illness made her go through.

In truth, ever since his 18th birthday it seemed that she had been taking an inappropriate amount of pleasure from this burden which God had bestowed upon her. Not to mention the elaborate expansion of her duties, most of which obviously were no more dignified than a perverted thrill.

He was a very handsome boy, having inherited the beauty of his long-lost mother, with delicate, almost boyishly feminine features, complemented by a deep hazelnut warmth protruding from his eyes and the fine locks atop his head.

Jeannette herself was an attractive middle-aged woman, slim but with feminine curves. Her features were beautiful, but her face, framed by wavy chestnut hair, carried a majestic look that spoke of domination and a no-nonsense manner. Her piercing blue eyes and full red lips added the hint of sex appeal, even with several decades behind her. Her body was likewise in good shape, large, full, round breasts, topped with large nipples, a bright pink in shade. Elsewhere was also sensual curves; belly, hips, buttocks, and mons leading down to her sex.

Jeannette had always been kind to her charge, in her own way. Although stern and unbending in regards to her many principles, she had a heart as large as her bosom, and those deserving of it were never in dire need of care in her presence. She was a tall and well-built woman, and Timmy, being ill and quite small for his age, always felt powerless and insignificant when she hovered over him, the great twin globes of her chest symbolizing her maternal authority over him.

He loved her; that she knew. She couldn't mistake the look of utter devotion and supplication in his eyes - even when sheltered in a grimace of scarlet coyness and embarrassment. No matter what her wicked mind decided to do with his body, his protests were never more than a timid whimper. Not that he was in a position to resist her anyway, as she would simply drag him across her firm lap and punish him until he was sobbing and his poor bottom, as well as the sensitive plump marbles beneath, were glowing bright red.

----------

It was a regular Tuesday morning and Timmy awoke to the sound of Jeanette readying things in the bathroom while humming to herself. He felt a shiver travelling down through his spine at the thought of the morning proceedings he would have to endure, which were now becoming routine, and yet his penis was rapidly engorging, pressing firmly against the soft fabric of the cloth nappy she made him wear at night.

He pretended to be asleep as Jeanette entered the room, dressed in a soft cashmere sweater and attractive patterned skirt, and crouched down beside his bed.

"Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?" She whispered while running her fingers soothingly through his hair.

"Yes mommy," he answered sleepily. She insisted that he call her mommy, even though it made him feel rather silly.

Jeanette slid her hand underneath the covers and trailed her digits across the soft flesh of his stomach, cupping his bulging testicles on the outside of his nappy. She had not allowed the boy to ejaculate for over ten days now.

"Did my little boy stay dry all night?" She asked smiling warmly down at him.

"Yes mommy," he mumbled with a blush.

"Be a polite boy and ask mommy to check your nappy." She reprimanded him while tightening her grip on his delicate marbles.

Timmy closed his eyes at the slight pain, gasping,

"Please mommy."

She let go and softly padded his bulge. "Good boy," She cooed while bending down and kissing him tenderly on the lips.

She drew back the covers and positioned herself on the bed between his smooth slender legs. Slowly, almost methodically, she started to unpin the large safety pins on either side of the nappy.

Timmy knew what was expected of him. He drew back his knees as far as he could, and laid out his arms flat above his head. He closed his eyes and gasped slightly as the cool air of the room came into contact with his most private parts.

Jeanette felt almost dizzy with excitement at the sight before her.

Every crevice and surface was completely deprived of hair, a condition she put great pride into maintaining every evening. His pecker was plump and beautiful, laying pulsating on the flat of his stomach with a single pearl of pre-cum dropping from the shiny pink glans. It looked enormous next to his slender frame.

Underneath it hung the full twin globes of his testes, tightly mashed together by the leather testicle cuffs she made him wear on a regular basis. It caused him no harm, and Jeanette had come to love the aesthetics of it, as well as the sense of ownership it signified.

She took hold of his tight sack and gently swung it onto the shaft of his penis, giving her a better view of the perky round anatomy below.

Taking both his slender ankles into the palm of her left hand, she bend him backwards, raising his bottom from the bed.

"What an adorable little bottom," she said while tracing a long finger down the cleft of his cheeks, stopping at the pink butt-plug protruding from between his nicely spread buttocks. It had been inserted on the pretense that she didn't want any enema leaks during the night - a bit redundant considering the cloth nappy.

Sliding her finger into the ring at the end of it, she looked into his innocent face, eyes closed, mouth agape, and then proceeded to slowly withdraw the plug. The whimpers of the boy fluctuated in accordance with the pink plastic curves, as well as the bouncing motion of his erect member.

Finally it popped out with an audible cork sound, making the boy blush even further.

The teenager felt the cool air of the room passing through his gaping sphincter, and he could hear the low moans of lust coming from the woman hovering over him, as she exposed him with no consideration of his modesty.

The pink, glistening ring gradually retracted before her eyes, until it was once again a tiny rosebud of flesh. It was all she could muster not to start playing with his young body right there and then, but there was work to be done.

She got up from the bed and helped him to his feet. Standing unsteadily before her, blushing, eyes at level with her bosom, she drew him in for a big hug, pressing the boys face firmly against her cleavage while her hands roamed freely across his naked back and cheeks, cooing in a soft tone,

"Such a sweet boy you are."

Timmy was then led by hand towards the large bright bathroom at the end of the hall, where a steaming brass tub awaited him. His dangly bits bounced rhythmically before him as they walked, the inflated genitals almost a burden to his feeble legs.

As they entered, Timmy's nostrils filled with the scent of ivory soap and talcum powder, and like every other morning, he was struck with a feeling of utmost ambivalence.

She made him stand by the tub while she nonchalantly removed his testicle cuffs in one smooth motion, before helping him down into the warm soapy water, the foam reaching just above his shoulders.

He savored the feeling as his young body was enveloped into the temperate chasm, and during the next few minutes in which she let him soak quietly, Timmy forgot the shame of being reduced to a mere child in the hands of this goddess whom he called mommy.

Jeanette would start off by washing his hair, spending a considerable amount of time lathering up his scalp with her long slender fingers, playing havoc with his feelings. When his hair had been rinsed a second time, Timmy was made to stand up in the tub, and the deep red hue would once again return to his cheeks.

Jeanette told him to grasp the safety rails above his head, and as he obeyed her command, she would proceed to fasten his wrists to the rails using a pair of rubber encased handcuffs, explaining to him that it would serve as an extra support should he become weary.

He was now completely at her mercy, and Timmy felt utterly helpless and exposed as Jeanette smiled down at him in a benign superior fashion.

By this time, his penis had once again become flaccid, but as she began lathering up his smooth chest, he felt his delinquent member rise to the occasion.

She worked over his arms, back and stomach before skipping down along his slender calves and up the inside of his thighs, occasionally scraping the sensitive flesh with her long manicured nails.

When she reached his mid-region, she pretended to only then notice the violent erection standing proudly a few inches from her face, and she would shake her head in disbelief while saying something in the lines of, "Little boys never seem to be able to control themselves."

Resting her left hand on his buttock for stabilization, she gently touched her index finger to the receptive slit of his helmet, making the boy's knees buckle slightly in response.

Timmy moaned softly as Jeanette moved her foamy palm over the corona, sliding back his foreskin.

"No fuss now Timmy," She scolded him with a sharp slap on his behind. Jeanette felt her panties soak in the moisture of her inner folds. The complete control she was exerting over the young boy had her mind racing deliriously.

Taking a firm grip at the base of his rigid rod, she brought her other hand around and cupped his bulging jewels. She began sensually soaping up his shaft, while the fingers of her left hand casually played around with his delicate stones, now and then encircling the base of his sack, squeezing together the smooth teenage plums within.

With her thumb she began rubbing the underside of his glans in a small circular motion. A moan of dreamlike ecstasy escaped the boy's lips as he threw his head backwards.

Jeanette let go of the boy and firmly patted his scrotum, making Timmy raise to his tiptoes.

"My, my, looks like you are enjoying yourself a bit too much Timmy," She said while moving around him, the nails of her right hand scoring across his ribs.

"Please mommy," the boy whimpered, begging for release.

Jeanette lowered her head next to his ear, whispering, "Don't worry, mommy still needs to clean this cute little bottom of yours."

She punctuated her words by clutching one of his soft globes in each hand, digging in her long nails.

Soaping up her hands generously, she commenced to deeply fondle every crack and cranny of his boyishly perky behind, while constantly whispering into his ear, purring to him how adorable she found his little tush to be.

Her fingers delved shamelessly into the deep crease of his bottom, locating his tiny spasming orifice.

Timmy closed his eyes tightly, as he felt the prying lioness behind him line up a long soapy finger.

"Now, be a good boy for me Timmy... I want you to try and relax your little hiney - ooops there we go!" Jeannette cooed triumphantly as her index finger slipped up into him with little resistance.

An asphyxiated gasp escaped Timmy's lips as she buried her finger to the knuckle, making the boy jump onto his toes.

Her finger worked his tight pliant channel a couple of times, and then, locating the sensitive flesh of his prostate, she quickly withdrew her finger before adding a second digit, stretching his anus skillfully.

She reached around him with her other hand, and once again took up the wicked teasing of his solid meat scepter. With supreme dexterity, Jeanette began rotating her embedded fingers, while simultaneously flicking her fingertips across the pliant flesh of his prostate in a zigzag motion.

"Uhhhaahhhhh ohhhhh!" Timmy moaned besides himself from the adept and unrelenting stimulation of his young body. He flung his head backwards in rapture and soon felt the warm voluptuous lips of Jeanette upon his own.

Her fingers were now moving with slow deep thrusts, firmly jabbing at his core, and while her tongue invaded his mouth, the palm of her left hand tightened resolutely around the full heavy plums of his testicles.

She suddenly felt his prostate begin to harden, and in one swift motion her invading touch slipped from his body.

"Clean as a whistle!" She ascertained with a sharp slap across his buttocks and then began unfastening the poor desperate boy from the safety rails above.

What followed was all routine. She would sit on the toilet lid with Timmy standing between her thighs, hands on his head. Then she would gently pat him dry with a big fluffy towel, paying special attention to his engorged genitals and the deep crease of his bottom cheeks.

This was followed up by three full enemas, or how many was required before the water ran sparkling clear from the boy's rump. He received them all on his back, knees drawn back, on top of a bath towel that Jeanette placed in the middle of the vast porcelain floor.

After this, he was quickly sprayed down with cold water in the shower booth, looking like a sad wet puppy when she pulled him out and dried him down once again. A liberal coating of moisturizing cream was then applied onto his smooth teenage body, before she led him stark naked by the waist, down the stairs and into the cozy warmth of the living room, where the fireplace had been lit in advance.

She told him to warm up his little tush for her, and placing his palms upon his knees he stuck out his pale bottom towards the fire, feeling rather foolish in doing so.

Jeanette stifled a giggle and lovingly ruffled his hair.

"Good boy."

She left the room, and Timmy knew all too well what was to happen next. This was her price, she had told him, for taking care of him. His little bottom was hers to do with as she pleased. To spank, fondle, and penetrate.

He was mortified by what was to come, and yet the thought made his rock hard member jump in anticipation.

After a few minutes, the goddess of his dreams came back, striding leisurely into the room with a huge pink strap-on protruding from her pelvis. Jeannette had removed her skirt and panties, but the phallus and harness around her hips kept her sex hidden from Timmy's gaze. In fact, whilst every inch of Timmy's most private places were regularly opened up to his foster mother's gaze, he was yet to see her undressed.

He had once wandered past her bedroom door, which had been ajar, and stopped in awe at the sight of her dressed only in a blouse and panties, facing away and bending at the waist to pick something up off the floor. The sight of the thin cotton material of her underwear clinging to the full, plump curve of her womanhood had caused him to gasp, his young body springing to attention. At that Jeannette had spun around, standing tall and glaring down at him. Moments later Timmy had been lying on his back on his bed, arms and legs tied to the headboard, genitals and bottom bared and exposed, howling in pain as Jeannette's palm came down on his sensitive flesh over and over again. Since that day though the image had haunted his dreams, he had never again caught even the merest glimpse of his foster mother undressed.

Now she stood before him, hands on hips, the soft wool of her cashmere sweater accentuating her large, firm bosom, her shapely legs bare, leading his gaze up to the large dildo that pointed proudly at him. Timmy felt his buttocks tighten protectively at the sight of the menacing plastic phallus.

Without being told, he kneeled on the soft fur beneath him, head down, and arched his back as much as he could, looking back at her with a nervous expression on his face.

"Such a good boy." Jeanette purred while gracefully falling to her knees behind him.

She reached between the boy's thighs and drew back the heavy marbles of his scrotum and then, as was expected, she placed the testicle cuffs back on him, savoring the sight of his tight dangling sack.

"Squeeze your legs together now." She ordered him, and as he did so, she let go of his precious jewels, letting them slap against the back of his thighs.

She drew a deep breath. She could almost hear the exhilarated beat of her young charges heart.

Raising her hand slowly, she suddenly brought it down hard on the elevated twin hillocks of his bottom, causing the boy to yelp out in pain.

"Awwww! Please mommy!" he whimpered.

"I think we better make sure you understand your place Timmy. I won't tolerate any fuss when I pop this thing up into your little hiney - understood?"

"Yes mommy..."

And so Jeanette began her chastisement of his backside, raining down slaps upon his perky rump.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

She alternated between the two globes, a faint blush extending across the smooth surface.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

His bottom cheeks had begun to turn a lovely pink shade. Jeanette observed the pendulum of his scrotal sack with a sly grin, and then awarded them a sharp slap, making the delicate eggs bounce off the back of his thighs.

"Awww, please mommy, I'll be good!" the boy begged her with pleading eyes.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

"Auuuu! Awww! Please!"

"Smack! Smack! SMACK!"

Another blow landed directly on his swollen balls, making the boy exhale in defeat. She swung from underneath at his pale thighs.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

The boy had gone quiet as she stoically resumed executing his sentence, her fiery hand descending between long, uneven intervals of silence.

"SMACK!....... SMACK!....... SMACK! SMACK!"

Jeanette held her stinging hand midair. As she listened to the quite sobs of the boy, she took pity on him and ceased the preemptive punishment.

"Shhhhhhhh. It's okay sweetie," she cooed while soothing her hands over his bright pink flesh.

"Now, be a good little boy and tell me; who does this adorable little bottom belong to?"

She scored her nails across his sore buttocks in a possessive manner.

"You, mommy," the boy whimpered.

"Good boy."

She grabbed the lubricant can next to her, and proceeded to pour generous amounts of clear thick liquid down the crease of his bottom, letting it dribble down on to the swollen plums beneath. Timmy gasped as the cool substance trickled down his burning flesh.

Likewise she thoroughly coated the big pink strap-on, making sure he would be able to take the entire length.

Spreading his cheeks with one hand, she started to work in the lubricant around his sphincter, watching with fascination as the tiny pink star puckered up at her touch.

"Uhhhhhhh please," the boy gasped as Jeanette popped first one, then two long fingers up inside him, overcoming his sphincter's resistance with little effort required.

Fully embedded, she twisted her digits around a couple of times before retracting abruptly.

Quickly she pressed the tip of the can against his anus and began squeezing its cool content directly inside the young boy's bowels.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Boy for Jeanette

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds