• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Cherry Popsicle Fantasy

My Cherry Popsicle Fantasy

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

*****

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

The province of Quebec, like most of Canada, is known for reaching bone-shattering temperatures during the winter. What most people do not know is just how hot it can get in summer—especially in the city. Yet, people's ignorance does nothing to affect nature. Because of this, my roommate and I were stuck in our air-conditioning-free apartment during the worst heat wave of the summer. To make things worse, it was not a dry heat, but one of those make-your-clothes-stick-to-your-body heats that make you seriously consider death as an alternative. Having already gone through every last ice cube—as well as almost everything in the freezer—we were stuck with nothing to keep us cool but a fan that did little to help us bear the intense heat of the early afternoon.

Both my roommate and I were seated in front of the TV, doing our best to keep our skin from fusing with the couch as a result of the heat. Unfortunately, that was hard given the fact that we were both soaked from head to toe. Fortunately, my roommate soon came up with a solution.

"Hey!" she suddenly said, breaking the silence that had settled between us, "I have an idea."

I nodded, too lazy to speak. Her answer came in the form of a single word, yet that was enough to force me out of my passive state.

"Popsicles!" was all she said. Sharing a quick glance, we both jumped up and hurried out of the apartment.

Minutes later, we reached the grocery store, only to discover it had already been raided by equally sweaty customers. Lucky for us, we managed to get our hands on the last box of popsicles. Unfortunately, they were cherry-flavored—my least-favorite flavor—but given the intense heat, I should have counted myself lucky instead of complaining. Still, complaining is fun... But I digress. Back to the story.

Five minutes later we were back home. Each grabbing one stick of frozen goodness, we stuffed the rest into the freezer to keep them from melting. Moments later, we were sitting on the couch, tearing the wrapping, revealing the bright-red cylinders. Though I usually prefer real fruit to that artificial crap, I could not help but moan softly as I slipped the frozen juice—if you can call it that—into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" moaned my roommate, letting me know just how much she enjoyed the feel of that ice-cold popsicle sliding back and forth against her tongue as she sucked it. Hearing the moan, I glanced at her and was stunned to see her slowly—almost sensually—sliding the frozen shaft in and out of her mouth, moaning softly as she did. The mere sight of her giving her popsicle a blowjob was enough to force arousal to wash over me. Of course, my lesbian nature stopped me from enjoying the display fully, but the bright-red color of the frozen treat reminded me more of a dog's cock than a man's. Because of this, I was unable to tear my gaze away from the enticing display as I felt more and more arousal wash over me. Before long, I started to feel myself grow wet and it had nothing to do with the intense heat. This went on for a few seconds before my roommate turned to me and said the three words I least expected to hear given the situation.

"Want a taste?" she asked.

I was stunned, realizing such behavior was not in accordance with my roommate's usual behavior. But I soon discovered the reason for this; the intense arousal that I felt coursing through my veins had forced a fantasy to sprout within me.

"Oh!" I gasped in understanding, realizing that what was happening was all in my head. Taking full advantage of this, I did not bother answering my roommate's question. Instead, I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the popsicle she presented to me so willingly. As I forced it deeper and deeper into my mouth, I stared into her eyes with lust-filled intent. Fortunately, my sensual gaze was soon returned with, believe it or not, even more lust. By the time my lips left the cold cylinder, we were gazing into each other's eyes with such lustful intent that I began to wonder if the heat was in fact caused by the sun or the arousal emanating from a bodies. Fortunately, that was irrelevant. What was relevant was just how long it would take before I worked up the courage to initiate the kiss I knew was forthcoming. Unfortunately, I would never find out. Fortunately, that was only because my roommate made the first move.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as she pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. Our tongues barely even had time to start dancing around in each other's mouths that we began tearing each other's clothes off. By the time our lips parted, we were both fully naked. However, I did not get a spare second to enjoy the sight of her sweat-covered body as she almost immediately escalated things. Sliding off the couch, she soon found herself kneeling before me, using her popsicle to tease my nipples.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as the cold sensation that enveloped my nipples sent a shiver running down my spine. My roommate continued teasing my nipples for a few seconds before the melted liquid started dripping down my boobs. Fortunately, my lover used her tongue to keep the sticky substance form getting to far. Another moan escaped me as she started licking one nipple after the other. When I felt like I could no longer bear all the teasing, she licked her way down to my cunt, forcing yet another powerful moan past my lips.

"Mmmmm!"

But the feel of her tongue teasing my clit soon started getting on my nerves. Though incredibly enjoyable, I desperately wanted to feel her tongue dive deep into my cunt. Fortunately, that was exactly what she did next.

"Fuck!" I moaned blissfully as she started thrusting her tongue in and out of me. "Don't stop!" I begged. Unfortunately, what was precisely what she did. I opened my mouth to protest, but opted against it when I discovered why she had pulled away. Moments after her tongue left my poon, I felt the popsicle she still held in her hand make contact with my lower lips.

"Oh god!" I moaned as I felt a shiver of arousal run down my spine. Smiling proudly, she used her frozen treat to tease me, sliding it across my labia, quickly forcing it to turn bright red as a result of the melted popsicle. Apparently dismayed at just how quickly her improvised sex toy was melting, she decided to move things along.

"FUCK!" I moaned as I felt her thrust the frozen shaft deep into my cunt. A powerful shiver forced my entire body to convulse, making me realize my pussy had never before felt so cold. But given just how hot the rest of my body was, it was a welcome sensation. Still, I knew I would soon get frost burn if she did not move things along. Fortunately, that was precisely what she did next, forcing the rapidly melting shaft to slide in and out of me with increasing speed.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned through a popsicle-filled mouth. I must admit, I had no idea when I had started sucking on the popsicle I had been holding that entire time, but the sensation of that frozen cylinder sliding in and out of my mouth felt blissful. Of course, it was nothing compared to the one being thrust in and out of my cunt, but it felt good nonetheless.

My moans echoed throughout the living room until I felt a powerful orgasm grow within me. By them my roommate's popsicle was almost completely melted. Still, there was enough left to make me climax, forcing my vaginal muscles to contract, sucking up what little frozen treat remained, leaving my roommate with nothing but a popsicle stick. I surely would have laughed at this if not for the fact that I was too busy experiencing one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Well, that and the fact that I was suddenly snapped back to reality.

"What?" I asked as I realized my roommate had just spoken. As I waited for her to answer, I glanced around and realized the two of us were still fully-clothed and her popsicle was for the most part still intact, telling me my fantasy was indeed over.

"I said: Your popsicle is dripping on the couch," she said.

"Fuck!" I muttered as I realized she was right. To avoid any more furniture damage, I brought the frozen treat up to my mouth and did the only thing I could think of; I sucked it long and hard, moaning softly as it melted in my mouth. Of course, I preferred the way it felt in my cunt, but it was refreshing nonetheless.

Within a minute, both my roommate and I had finished our refreshing treats and were heading into the kitchen for seconds. As I grabbed the popsicle my fantasy lover soon handed me, I realized something; I had just experienced the hottest fantasy of my life. Literally!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Cherry Popsicle Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds