• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Full Circle Ch. 02: Chauncey

Full Circle Ch. 02: Chauncey

123

Chauncey wandered over to Cassie's to chat but he'd seen her sitting with her eyes closed, journal on her lap. Not wanting to disturb her, he'd climbed Myrtle, his favorite mulberry tree, and was sitting with his back against the trunk waiting for Cassie to finish her train of thought.

He remembered the day, nearly a year ago, that she first came to the orchard. He'd invited her to park her tiny house on the orchard property on impulse the day he'd seen her in the Admin office at University. They'd had a class together the semester before and become friendly when they kept running into one another at the library. The day he saw her in Admin he'd assumed she was changing or dropping a class as he was.

He was something of a professional student, meandering his way towards a degree. He'd been at University five years and still hadn't settled on a major or finished a degree. Coming from money made a some things easier. His parents no longer much cared what he did as long as he was not causing them trouble or embarrassment.

His father had long since given up on him and his mother, well she had her charities and her own issues. He had a monthly lunch with his her, where he reassured her he was fine and they talked about whatever courses he was taking and whatever charity she was backing. Her charities were always about children, nothing that could be bothersome or embarrassing to father. He pitied her a bit, it all seemed so pointless to him, but then she pitied him right back for his 'eccentricities', as she liked to call his touch aversion. So they had their lunches and pity in common and not much else. Well, there was the money. Mother always pressed a check on him at the end of their lunches. He'd stopped trying to refuse them, giving checks was one of the few things that seemed to give his mother pleasure.

When he'd asked Cassie if she was changing or dropping a class it took her a moment to answer. "I'm withdrawing. I need to move."

"Going back home?"

"No." She lost herself in thought. "No." She repeated and sort of shook herself. "Actually I don't know where I'm going. I just need to get out of here. Find a quiet place to park my house and be alone a while."

Chauncey wasn't sure why he'd said it but he blurted, "I know a place. It's quiet and calming. You could park there if you wanted."

"Oh, do you know the owners?" Before he could answer she shook her head, "Never mind. I really need to get away from here. But thanks anyway Chauncey."

Looking back, he still couldn't quite believe it. He wasn't sure if it was the sadness in her voice or suddenly noticing that the normally outgoing girl seemed so withdrawn, almost as if she was folding in upon herself, but without a thought he reached out and touched her arm. The contact was brief and startled both of them. They both stared at his hand a moment before looking at one another. To forestall anything she might say he said, "It's an orchard. It's a couple of hours from here." and quietly, "It's mine."

Cassie tilted her head a little to the right. She started to say something but stopped herself. Chauncey knew she wanted to say something about the touch and he was glad she hadn't. He couldn't say why he'd done it. He hadn't willingly touched or been touched by anyone besides his doctor since he was a young child and Nan had left, or rather been sent away.

Nan had been his wet nurse and nanny until he was five. When it had become obvious that he wasn't just a squirmy little boy, but in fact had a serious aversion to touching or being touched by anyone but Nan, his father decided he'd 'been coddled too long'. He remembered desperately clinging to Nan and crying when he understood what was happening.

She'd held him for a few minutes until his father said, "Enough!" and Nan had pulled herself away so that they could look at one another. With her soft pale blue eyes she looked deep into his. Though she never really smiled, she had a wicked little grin that she'd occasionally flash him when she thought he'd done something particularly funny.

That day she smiled a sad little half smile at him as she said, "It's time leibshin." Then hugged him to her and whispered in his ear, "You give up titties for now. One day you find nice titties again." Then gave him the quick triple back pat that meant titty time was done. He'd never taken to cow's milk, even to this day he'd use almond milk.

When Cassie did finally speak, it was with a little laugh. "Your last name is Gardner? So was your mother a Peter Sellers or a Shirley MacLaine fan?"

"Huh?"

"I just saw your last name on your paperwork there." She pointed to the paper in his left hand. "So which was she a fan of?"

Chauncey creased his eyebrows and shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean."

"The movie Being There. The main character was Chauncey Gardiner. It starred Peter Sellars and Shirley MacLaine." She smiled. Chauncey just shook his head again. "Forget it." She paused a moment and got a far off look. "Were you serious about letting me park in your orchard?"

"Yes. It's really quite lovely."

"Where is it exactly?"

Chauncey told her where it was and they arranged a time to meet the next day. Before they parted Cassie said "Thank you Chauncey. Even if it doesn't work out, thank you for..." She hesitated and he again knew she wanted to say something about his touch but what she said with a shrug was, "Today. It really means a lot to me."

Chauncey's memory of Cassie's first day at the orchard tightened the bond he felt to her a year later. When he'd arrived to meet her that day he found her laying on a beat up flannel blanket under Myrtle, starring up into the branches. When he walked over to her she silently moved over to make room for him on the blanket. They lay there for ten or fifteen minutes before she turned to him and said, "You're right, it's quite lovely and so peaceful. I feel like I could maybe find my own peace here."

"You're welcome to try. You can stay as long as you like." Chauncey had told her.

She sat up and faced him. "I don't have a job right now, I had to quit. George and Maggie, the owners of the diner I worked at are like family, but I just couldn't stay there. God love 'em, they understand and they've been so good to me. I've got a little money and I'll find a job, I can cook or cashier somewhere. How much do you want for rent?"

Chauncey laughed. "I don't need any rent money Cassie."

"You sure?" She scrunched her eyebrows at him.

He laughed again. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Well then, I can help out around here. I'm pretty handy. It'll make finding a job easier if I only need enough to cover food and whatnot. Do you have any electrical hook-ups?"

He shook his head "Not anywhere in the main orchard. There's an building near the front of the property, you probably saw it."

"I'd rather be here in the orchard if you don't mind."

"I don't mind. You could park right over there. He pointed to a gap in the trees plenty big enough for her house. "You could keep an eye on my favorite tree here. Her name is Myrtle."

"Myrtle?" She laughed. "Have you named all the trees?"

"No, just Myrtle. She was my favorite climbing tree, still is."

"Well, I have a solar panel and rainwater capture, I can make that spot work and Myrtle is a beautiful lady. I can't thank you enough Chauncey. You really have no idea what this means."

Chauncey blushed a little and ducked his head. "Glad I could be of service."

Cassie smiled at him. "Such a gentleman. Show me around?" So he'd walked her around the orchard and told her how his mother's mother had left it to him.

"It used to be a U-Pick place, but I took down all the signs. I prefer to keep it as a retreat. You will see some people picking in the summer. All the old timers and their families still come by and I let them take what they like, but less and less people come every year. I should probably warn you that the birds LOVE them and you will have purple poop all over your house and truck."

"I'll rent a power sprayer and clean it off up at the main building, small price to pay."

They wandered around talking about family and growing up for an hour or so until she'd said she needed to go if she was going to get her house and get back before dark. That was nearly a year ago but it felt longer to Chauncey. He couldn't imagine the orchard without her tiny house on it now. He'd had the building at the front of the property redone a couple of years ago. He didn't usually stay there but if he and Cassie stayed up late talking or watching a movie he'd crash there before heading back to his condo near the University.

With Cassie here he spent a lot more time around the orchard. Whenever he felt like getting away, which lately had been two or three times a week, he'd come here and hang out with Cassie if she was home, which she usually was. She'd found a part-time job at a nearby grocery store but spent the rest of her time writing. He'd asked what she was writing and she'd kind of shrugged it off by saying "Oh it's mostly just journaling." Chauncey suspected she was doing other writing as well but wasn't ready to share it.

A real friendship had developed between them. Sitting under Myrtle or in her tiny house they'd talked about nearly everything, sex, family, school, their very vague plans for the future. The only thing Cassie wouldn't talk about is her breakup with David, just that it had ended very badly.

With his touch aversion Chauncey had never had a girlfriend and in fact didn't have any really close friends other than Cassie. He didn't hang out in groups and couldn't handle parties or clubs. He'd gotten to the point that he could handle inadvertent touches from strangers but it still made him very uncomfortable and he avoided it whenever possible. Thus he lived a fairly quiet and lonely life.

Cassie was so open and easy to be around though that he felt totally comfortable with her. She was a toucher but she'd noticed immediately that he didn't like it, back in the days when they'd hung out in the library. She'd asked him about it, he'd told her and she'd said, "We've all got issues. You don't like touch, I don't like love." with her a shrug of her shoulder. She make that little shrug often, a sort of 'what ya gonna do'. He thought it was cute. Every long once in a while when they were having a really animated conversation she'd momentarily forget and start to reach out to touch him, but she almost always caught herself and neither of them made a big deal of it when she didn't.

He was startled out of his reverie and into a chuckle when he heard Cassie's vehement pronouncement. She hadn't dated anyone since she'd moved to the orchard. With her history, he'd been surprised by that, but he guessed she was feeling it now. He wondered what she'd been thinking about when she made her declaration. He smiled and decided to climb down and go ask her.

He looked toward her house as he started to get down and stilled. He could see into her bed loft from his perch and what he saw was Cassie, naked in profile on her bed. She was sitting in profile to him with her legs bent behind her exploring her body with her hands. After a stunned moment Chauncey thought 'Shit, she wasn't kidding' and smiled to himself shaking his head. He was about to get down again and leave her to it when she lifted her right breast and licked it. He froze mesmerized.

He'd watched more than his fair share of porn and masturbation porn was one of his favorites. He'd never watched any live feed porn though and there was something about seeing it happening right before him. Seeing her lick and rub her nipples practically right in front of him was too much of a temptation. He knew he should get down but he couldn't seem to make himself move or look away. Thanks to Nan he was a tit man for life and he hadn't seen any outside of magazines or his computer screen, with the exception of that one girl on campus who was drunk and flashing everyone, since he was five.

Cassie had both her tits in her hands now. She was alternating between licking her nipples and kneading/pinching them with her thumb and index finger. Chauncey was almost instantly erect but he didn't dare move. After a minute or so Cassie lifted up and leaned forward to reach for something. When she did, he leaned back against the tree and adjusted his now uncomfortable erection. If he wasn't worried about being busted and having the show end he'd masturbate himself, even without his customary latex gloves. Cassie moved back into full view holding something. It quickly became apparent that it was a dildo. No, a double dildo.

'Holy shit' thought Chauncey. He knew he should move but he'd been there long enough that now he'd be horribly embarrassed if she noticed him. She was now at an angle that gave him a nearly full frontal view and she'd likely see him if he moved now. Even though it was a cool spring day he started to sweat.

Cassie reached for something else, an arched pillow. She lifted up and put the pillow between her legs and then pushed the dildo down into the center. Chauncey realized that the pillow was made just for that. She leaned to the side and grabbed a little lube container and lubed up the dildo then straddled it and began rubbing herself against it. She reached for her breasts again as she did this and spread lube over them. She spent 30 seconds or so grinding against the dildo and rubbing her breasts and nipples before she reached down to guide the dildo into herself.

Once she had it lined up she went back to her breast play and lowered herself in super slow motion onto it. Chauncey couldn't decide where to concentrate his gaze. The expressions on her face weren't the bored or overly exaggerated expressions that he was used to from porn. Even the amateur stuff seemed phoney now that he was seeing the real thing. His gaze kept moving from her breasts to her face. He wished he could see the dildos entering her, especially the one in her ass. She finally settled herself with a moan that he could hear through the open window. She started slowly riding the pillow/dildos like a bull rider in slow motion. She bent her head down again and licked each of her nipples, the sight made Chauncey's erection jump. Not that it had much leeway to move pressed between his belly and the zipper of his jeans, if his shirt hadn't been tucked in it would be in the open air now.

As Cassie's movements sped up her nipple play got rougher. Chauncey would have given just about anything to have been able to jack off just then. Between the sight and the sound of her it wouldn't have taken long for him to bring himself to orgasm. He could already feel a little pre-cum on his belly. Cassie suddenly let go of her breasts and put her hands on her thighs. Lowered her head she started moaning out "Yeah, fuck yeah." and other various sounds he could only half hear until she began to shudder.

When she finally stilled and lifted her head she looked directly at him and called. "Come make us some tea while I get cleaned up."

Chauncey couldn't say anything. He saw her smile as she dismounted the pillow and turned away from the window. 'Fuck.' he thought. 'She knew I was there the whole time. She must have seen me when she got up to go in the house.'

He realized that she'd put on a show just for him. Now he really wished he'd been able to jerk off, his erection wasn't going away any time soon if he didn't. 'Screw it' he thought as he climbed out of the tree, 'She caused it, she'll have to deal with seeing it.' He'd go over to his place and take care of it after they had a cup of tea.

Now, he desperately wanted to know what had inspired her to put on her show. In their talks about her past relationships and their tastes in porn, but she'd never mentioned exhibitionism before. He thought it must be because she knew he liked to watch women going solo. They'd watched Being There shortly after she'd moved onto the orchard and she'd teased him again about his name. When they got to the part where Shirley MacLaine was masturbating he told her that he would definitely have turned around instead of watching the TV. Still that had been a while ago, he wondered what made her do it now.

He'd gotten Cassie hooked on mint tea so she usually had hot water in the coffee pot on her little kitchen counter. He was just pouring some into their mugs when she came down the stairs. He turned to look at her and said "Jesus Cassie, didn't you tease me enough already?" when he saw her in a loosely tied silky robe that stopped just above her knees.

She laughed and headed to her little bathroom with the dildo in her hand. "Gotta clean up. Give me a minute."

He put the tea bags in their mugs and spooned a couple of heaping teaspoonfuls of sugar into Cassie's mug. He liked his black, she liked hers sweet, they both liked it to steep for a couple of minutes. He looked up towards the bathroom and saw her soaping the dildo. "I never knew you had a cruel streak Cassie."

She looked over her shoulder at him with a smile until she glanced down and noticed his very prominent erection. "Oh my. I'm sorry Chauncey. I thought you'd finished while you were in the tree."

"Finish? I never got started. I was distracted by the live show and since I didn't know until the end that you knew I was there, I was too embarrassed to move, afraid that you'd notice me and realize I'd been there the whole time. I was going to go down to the retreat and take care of things but then you called me in to make tea."

"Well shit Chauncey. I'd finish you off now if I could." She paused. "You know. You could finish here. Now." She looked back at her dildo, rinsing it off and grabbed a towel to dry it before she turned around. "I wouldn't mind a show of my own."

Chauncey shook his head "I've never masturbated in front of someone before. I don't know if I can."

"Let me finish cleaning up and pee and we'll chat while we have our tea." She closed the curtain and turned on the water.

He shook his head and thought 'Not shy about fucking herself for my viewing pleasure but closes the curtain to pee and wipe.' He laughed and decided to ask her "What are you pee shy? Everything else you do in plain view, but you close the curtain to pee?"

Cassie laughed, "Chauncey, nobody wants to see the clean-up."

Chauncey took his mug and walked over the the big windows to look outside. He thought about what she said about finishing himself in front of her. While the thought excited him it also made him uncomfortable. He didn't think he could do it with her just sitting there watching him. Maybe if she was masturbating too, but he didn't think he could ask her for another show. Just thinking about her licking her nipples made his erection jump again. No, he needed to take care of things, but not here with her just watching him. He walked over and set his mug down. "Cassie, I'm going to go. I'll be back later."

She turned off the water and opened the curtain. She had a rag in her hand and her robe was completely open. "Oh Chauncey, I'm so sorry. I needed to get laid and I really didn't want to be alone. So seeing you in the tree on my way in, I thought we'd both get a quicky without being completely solo. I didn't mean to leave you high and dry."

On saying high she looked at his crotch and back up at him. She noticed his gaze was traveling the length of her body. "I didn't say anything because it was such a spur of the moment thing and I thought you'd just play along. I saw your hand go to your crotch and I really thought you were handling it so to speak. Actually I was imagining you handling it since I couldn't really see. That's what helped get me to the end, thinking about us both playing but not actually touching. It's kinky."

When she stopped speaking Chauncey looked at her a little guiltily. "It was kinky and I really enjoyed it. Had I been prepared for it I probably would have joined you. But I'm not nearly as bold as you Cassie. I just can't go at it cold in front of you."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Full Circle Ch. 02: Chauncey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds