• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Memoir 02: Rose (I) R. 1.0

Memoir 02: Rose (I) R. 1.0

Rose (I) R. 1.0

15 August 1980

*

I made the observation on the conference's second day, while sitting at lunch with the two other delegates from my school: Chrissy, whom I'd known since junior high; and Wally, with whom I currently shared a dorm room. Chrissy's slender, auburn haired roommate, Rose, sat with us. We'd already discussed how several of the attendees had so quickly paired up. Then I shared my insight.

"They call it, after all, the 'World Affairs Seminar.'" Naturally, many participants had decided to focus on affairs more intimate than the Marxist coup d'état in Nicaragua, the Chinese invasion of Vietnam, SALT II, the Egypt--Israel Peace Treaty, or even the Mexican oil rig explosion that despite two months of remediation, continued to dump over 10,000 barrels of oil into the Gulf each day. "They must have known what would happen, taking almost a thousand students, divided equally between the sexes, picked specifically for our intelligent congeniality, and brought together on this lovely campus in an isolated Midwestern town. I mean, it's so romantic here!"

Seeing the glance Rose and I shared after my comment, Chrissy quickly interjected. "Of course that won't matter to you, with Marie back home."

"Marie and I aren't going together anymore," I announced clearly, making sure that Rose understood. Chrissy's jaw dropped, and even the imperturbable Wally looked skeptical. "We haven't broken up, exactly. We just agreed that for the summer, with me at Brown's Lake and all, that we should see other people."

With Rose's big green eyes sparkling at me, I decided not to mention Lisa, the skinny townie blonde I'd dated most of the summer.

"So you'll be getting back together when school starts?" Chrissy suggested hopefully.

I met Rose's whimsical gaze as I answered. "I suppose that depends on what happens this summer."

The flush that spread across her cheeks did justice to her name, and she mirrored my bright, broad smile. Everyone silently agreed that lunch had ended, regardless of the food remaining on our plates. By the time we'd dumped our dishes and exited the cafeteria, Rose and I had managed to separate ourselves from our respective roommates and go our own way.

We spent the afternoon holding hands, kissing a little, but mostly talking. It seemed as if we'd already fallen in love, and now simply wanted to discover why. That we'd soon make love remained unspoken, yet undeniably certain, a pact wordlessly sealed with those shy grins across the lunch table.

Romantic intent, however, stumbled upon mundane expectations. Because all World Affairs Seminar participants attended upon sponsored grants, we faced tremendous pressure to appear at all the various lectures, break-out sections, discussions, and evening socials that filled the week's calendar. The organizers, faculty, and staff all hinted almost explicitly that to do otherwise not only smacked of lacking appreciation for the expenses others had incurred to send us all there, but amounted to the moral equivalent of theft. During our fleeting moments of free time, we inevitably found our roommates in our rooms napping, writing home, or even studying the briefing papers for the next block's discussions.

By Thursday, the Seminar's second to last day, we still hadn't found an appropriate place with sufficient time to share the intimacy we both craved. We bolted down lunch, then left the cafeteria to take a walk on campus. As soon as we had privacy, I smiled.

"I have some interesting news. I guess Wally's met someone here, too. He said he hoped I would stay at the dance all the way to the end tonight. It seems he hopes to have the room to himself for a while."

"He never afforded us the same courtesy," she sneered.

"I never came right out and asked like that. I thought it might offend him. Now he's taken the initiative. Damn!"

She chuckled and squeezed my hand. "Don't fret. I also 'have some interesting news.' Chrissy just happened to mention to me before lunch that she and some other girls plan to go into town after the dance. Ostensibly, she did so to invite me along, and alternatively to explain that if I didn't join them, that I shouldn't worry about her, but that she would not get back to our room before midnight."

"So," I replied with feigned nonchalance. "Are you joining them?"

She smacked me on the shoulder. "Silly! You know better than to tease about this."

We walked silently for a while, both nervously content about the evening's inevitability. I felt surprisingly little guilt, despite knowing that Marie had never contemplated me making love to another girl as part of our not "going steady" over the summer. In fact, Lisa and I would probably do it before summer ended, too, if the proper circumstances arose.

Why shouldn't I? Marie had suggested this temporary "break up," after all. Who could blame me if it worked out so much better for me than for her?

"We should head back," Rose eventually admitted, drawing me back to the present as we reached a grassy slope behind the football stadium. "We'll be late for the afternoon section."

"Let's not," I insisted gently, angling unto the knoll's sharp contours. "I feel like we've been on the run all week. What sounds better to you, a panel discussion on 'The Implications of the Rise of Theocracy in Iran,' or a couple of hours wandering aimlessly with me?"

"Hmmm.... Can I think that over before answering."

This time I smacked her shoulder, not painfully, but with sufficient force to inadvertently throw her off balance on the steep lawn. I tried to catch her, ensuring that we tumbled together. More by luck than design, we wheeled perpendicular to the slope and came to a stop as, more by design than luck, I rolled gently on top of her. Innocently unconcerned by our position on the center of a hillside, visible for blocks by anyone who happened to look, we began kissing with unrestrained passion.

She sighed in surrender as her hips began to pulse, the sandwiched double thickness of our respective blue jean flies providing the first available protrusion against which to please herself. Recognizing her need, I shifted to her left, laying on my side in the grass, my right forearm pillowing her thick brown hair. Bending my left leg across her thighs to try to screen what I did next, I slid my left hand down the front of her jeans and into her cotton panties.

I found remarkable that such a large breasted girl remained so skinny as my fingers trailblazed the tangled forest of her pubes, then explored the warm, sodden dell beyond, inciting her wanton purrs. Despite the ample room her slender hips allowed inside her pants, she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, providing me greater maneuverability. Soon one, then two, of my fingers went spelunking in her dripping cave, converting her desirous mewls into desperate moans.

I covered her mouth with insistent kisses to mute high groans likely to draw embarrassed or embarrassing attention. Soon, she shrieked against my lips. "I'm gonna come!"

"Not yet," I snickered in reply as my expeditious digits redrew back to her bush, to comb damp furrows by which to cultivate confused sobs.

"What the hell? I need... I need... Why won't you... Why NOT?"

I quickly devised a better answer than the truth, simply that I felt like teasing her. "Because I want to be in you when you do."

"Oh... I love you!" she exclaimed for the first time.

* * *

The remainder of the afternoon passed in much the same way, me driving her, and consequently myself, crazy with lust we both knew must go unsatisfied until later that evening. She repaid me in kind during dinner in the dormitory cafeteria. Too libidinous to eat much, she picked at her salad with the fork in her right hand while her left remained ostensibly on her lap under the linen tablecloths supplied to add a bit of elegance to the conference's final banquet. In truth, her hand had wandered to my thigh, then up the leg of my khaki shorts, teasing me through the thin cotton of my briefs. If the closing speakers conveyed anything interesting, she had me too distracted to notice.

I contemplated a bit of self-help to relieve my unbearable need during the 75 minutes scheduled between the end of dinner and the start of the dance. I knew I'd have no trouble reviving its physical manifestation as necessary later, and a private preparatory ejaculation would help stave off the next one when it mattered. Unfortunately, my roommate's incessant presence, and the pre-party traffic in the men's lavatory, prevented this wise precaution.

Rose and I wordlessly agreed to stay at the dance only long enough to ensure our real celebration would remain undisturbed. We tried one slow dance, but this vertical endeavor too closely approximated our anticipated horizontal exertions to continue in public. Thus, Chrissy found us sitting off to one side, with Rose sitting on my lap, her eyes staring off into the near future.

"Were heading into town now, Rose," she reported with a knowing chuckle, obviously having overcome her original concern about me cheating on Marie. Chrissy now appeared to take some pride in helping me and Rose consummate our tryst. None the less, for decorum's sake, she repeated her revealing invitation to Rose. "Are you sure you won't join us?"

"No," she replied with a deep, dry, voice, her eyes never quite focusing on her roommate. "Thank you."

"Okay," Chrissy giggled. "I won't be back until after midnight. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

We watched silently as Chrissy and her companions left the ballroom. Then I smiled. "Do you happen to actually know anything she's ever said she 'wouldn't do'?"

"The topic's never come up. I guess that means we can do whatever we want."

* * *

I don't remember if either of us spoke during the walk back to the dorm. We held hands with an intensity matched by the vigor of our pace. Had she not worn high heels, we might have broken into a run. Her fingers visibly trembled, but she managed to insert the key and unlock the steel door, pulling me into the pitch black room behind her.

"Let's not waste time with romance," she insisted. "Get undressed!"

I wished she'd turned on the lights. I'd never seen her obviously outstanding body fully nude, nor would I that evening. We undressed simultaneously, then she seized my wrists as she fell back onto her bed, pulling me down on top of her.

She wrapped her legs around my thighs, and my rock solid organ buried its whole length inside of her. Days of frustrated desire had taken their toll on both of us. The sudden savagery of that single plunge ignited her climax. She moaned torridly into my ear while her nails clawed at my back and her hips thrust with wild release. This erotic stimulus caused me to erupt immediately deep inside of her, though she did not notice.

"Oh God, that was fantastic," she sighed as I continued to jab with my still firm member. "Let's see if you can make me come again before you let go."

I faced a dilemma. In light of her request, telling her that I too had climaxed would somehow seem like admitting a failure. I did not know, however, if I could remain inside her as I became more flaccid with each thrust. I decided to try.

I never became completely soft. In fact, she never noticed any difference as I pressed myself tightly against her and carefully rocked my hips on hers until I again became fully erect inside of her. Even so, it still took a long while before I came a second time. By then, she had enjoyed several more orgasms, culminating with an extremely intense one along with my final climax.

Having spent the whole time on her back under me, she recovered her breath first. "That was incredible! They describe sex like that in books, but I thought it was just fantasy. How did you do that?"

"You're giving me more credit than I deserve," I said, this honesty mere coincidence as I completed the line, undeterred by the room's complete darkness. "I was inspired by your unparalleled beauty."

She squeezed me with all her might and said it again.

"Oh... I love you!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Memoir 02: Rose (I) R. 1.0

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds