• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

It had been a truly brutal week at the office! And finally, after a very long, very late day, I was fighting heavy traffic trying to get home for the weekend. What I had to look forward to was an unusually hot, sticky, September weekend during which I was to be at home alone as my husband Roger and been called out of state on some critical legal matter for which he was lead attorney. And so - I was abandoned - and Saturday was our anniversary!

Roger had called me earlier in the day to apologize for not being home with me but he had a gorgeous bouquet of two dozen long stem yellow roses delivered to my desk at work. He didn't have to apologize. I knew he was disappointed about the meetings dragging on into the weekend and the two of us not being together on our anniversary. First time in thirteen years this ever happened.

Shortly after I got through the door with the flowers, and was placing them in a vase, the door chime rang. A package arrived adorned with a big pink bow. I could hardly wait to open it. There was a stunning, and apparently a rather expensive, black lace trimmed bra, panty and negligee set. The traditional gift for the 13th anniversary is, after all - lace. Roger is really a wonderfully thoughtful husband!

I stepped into the shower and, with the hope that Roger would be coming home very soon, I neatly removed all my body hair - Roger thinks this is sexy! While toweling of after the somewhat rejuvenating shower I noticed the negligee set lying on the bed. I couldn't resist trying on my lovely anniversary gift. What I saw in the mirror was rather appealing - if I do say so myself. I still have a good figure. The basically see-through material clung alluringly to my belly, hips and thighs and certainly accentuated my already full breasts with my dark pink nipples faintly visible through the shear cloth. Just sufficiently revealing to be inviting yet enough was left to the imagination to be enticing. My pale skin and blonde hair a rather sensuous contrast to the black outfit. Very seductive! Roger knew what he was doing.

After finishing up some reheated leftovers, made more palatable by a glass of red Zin, I crawled into bed wearing one of Roger's oversized T-shirts and plain matronly white cotton panties - I would save the sexy outfit for when he returned home! Even though it was overly hot and clammy for September I only turned on the fan, passing on the air conditioner, as I've never been one for cold air blowing over me all through the night.

I tried reading as I lay on top of the sheets but the Kindle kept slipping out of my hands. Finally I gave up, finished the last few drops of the wine, slipped on my eyeshades sleep mask - I can't sleep when there's light in the room - and in no time was sound asleep.

I have no idea what time of night it was but I was awakened by the faint sounds of nearby movement barely noticeable through he sound of the fan. Through the haze of sleep I realized - something was in my bedroom! In the excitement of receiving the gift package had I forgotten to lock the door!? Even before I could reach to remove the eyeshades someone was on top of me and I was pinned to the bed. Terrified, I struggled to break free but whoever it was was simply far too strong for me to fight off. Although I tried shouting I knew it was futile as our home is quite a distance from any neighbors. Straddling me, while holding my arms down with his knees, (judging by the strength of the intruder I assumed it was some man) he looped what felt like a soft cotton rope, like the lead lines used for horses, around each of my wrists and securely tied my arms to the ends of the headboard of the bed. Despite my attempts to kick him, and jerk my hands free, there I was spread eagled on the bed, helpless, completely at his mercy!

I heard the distinctive click of a switchblade being opened and tearfully began pleading with my attacker not to hurt me. He apparently had some device in his mouth to disguise his real voice and in a strange deep gravely tone ordered "Be still. And no kicking!" And then he calmly said - "Believe this. What's going to happen will definitely happen. I would rather not have to hurt you but that may be necessary should you force me to do so by failing to cooperate! You're an intelligent woman. Don't do anything both of us would regret." I was too frightened to protest so I submissively did as I was told.

Then there was the sound of the knife cutting the hems at the collar and the bottom of the shirt. I felt his hands at the neck of the T-shirt and in one quick movement he tore the shirt down the middle and tossed the tattered cloth to each side completely exposing my upper body. After a few seconds, during which time I could feel him staring at my breasts, he murmured "Very nice". Then he slowly ran the palm of his hand across my cheek, to my chin, then my neck, between my naked breasts, over my belly to the top of my panties. He paused momentarily then continued down over the cloth to press his fingers against my panty covered sex. I cringed at his unwanted touch, but was still too frightened to fight back. He lingered there for a moment and then he was gone.

In my restrained blindness confused thoughts were racing through my mind. I fearfully wondered what he had planned to do to me next. Strangely the touch of his hand - his surprisingly soft hand - had sent electric tingling where he had stroked my bare skin. I noticed his aroma. Not alcoholic or reeking of stale cigarette smoke but clean, soapy, with a faint hint of some cologne. Then I heard the unmistakable sounds of clothing being removed. It's amazing how when you're deprived of one of you senses your others become vastly more acute.

When he returned to my side on the bed I was certain that he was now naked and I dreaded what was about to happen to me. I cried out and tried to twist away as he cupped my breast in his hand. But it was futile. He put a finger to my lips, told me to hold still and be quiet, and to remember what he had said to me about not hurting me - providing I cooperated. Then he asked me what my name was. In a scared shaky voice I stammered that I was called 'Geri'. "OK, Geri. Please try not to be frightened. I promised not to cause you any harm and I will keep that promise - as long as you don't make things difficult. Is that clear, Geri?" With a stifled sob I nodded.

With that he began to lightly run his fingers over my breasts. Then he progressed to gently kneading my breasts every now and then pausing to gently pinch my nipples. I was powerless to do anything to protect myself from being groped by him. Then I felt his lips and tongue replace his fingers. He toyed with my breasts, nibbling and sucking on my nipples. Despite his lack of force my only thoughts were nonetheless still those of how helplessly vulnerable I was. I was frightened. And yet - I could feel an undeniable warmth starting to build within me and my nipples were now involuntarily erect and had become very sensitive.

His touches moved slowly further down my body over my belly to my thighs. When he tried to slide my panties down I brought up my knees, clamped my legs together and tried to roll onto my side. He forced my body back down onto the bed and wedged his knee between my thighs. "You're not cooperating Geri!" was all he said. So, for safety sake, I tried as best I could not to cause him to become angry with me for fear of what he might do if provoked. I stopped struggling, let my legs go limp and fall back upon the bed. "Much better Geri!" was all he said.

Fingers once again found the waistband of my panties and, whimpering, I let him slowly lower them to my thighs then to my knees, calves, ankles, over my feet and then heard them flutter to the floor by the side of the bed. I was completely exposed to this stranger wearing only my eyeshades and the remnants of the torn T-shirt still looped around my shoulders.

He ran his fingers lightly over my feet then reversing the path of the panties he passed his hands over my ankles, calves, knees, thighs until he reached his ultimate goal and touched my naked labia. Pulling against the ropes binding my arms to the headboard I reflexively cried out and tried to clamp my legs together but he was persistent in preventing me from doing so. "Geri - Must I keep reminding you - Things will be far better if you cooperate!" was his quiet warning.

I felt him place what was apparently a pillow under my hips. Then, after more stroking and probing me with his fingers, he pressed his mouth against my neatly shaved mound and labia and opened me with his tongue. His lips covered his teeth and he nibbled and licked at my clitoris.

I suddenly realized that I was longer felt threatened or afraid. I had always heard that rapists used brute force, enjoying the domination and control, but he was gentle and soft and instead of mauling me he was tenderly caressing me - more as a lover might rather than as a rapist would.

I don't know at what point I became aware that my body was uncontrollably betraying me and, that despite all my rational mental objections, I was actually physically responding to my attacker's treatment of me and was becoming sexually aroused. I'm sure the fact that I was both defenseless and unable to see anything contributed to the effect of his delicate exploration of my body. My breathing had become rapid, as had my heart beat. I felt flushed and was lightly perspiring yet there was a different moisture unmistakable welling between my legs. All this in response to what he was very skillfully doing to me with his fingers, lips and tongue.

I had read of women deriving pleasure from an unwanted sexual assault but never really believed that this could actually happen. Yet, to my complete shock and embarrassment, it certainly was happening to me! Unable to control myself I could feel the sexual tension ever increasing within my reluctant captive body building towards an inevitable unasked for orgasm. Suddenly everything stopped.

After a few seconds my knees were being spread apart and I felt him kneel between my thighs with what could be nothing else but his erection poised at the opening to my vagina. He slid himself up and down against my now moist open lips and then ever so gently pressed himself against me and slowly began to penetrate me. Gradually, bit by bit, he entered my once private body. It wasn't long before he was filling me completely.

He paused momentarily and finally started thrusting slowly back and forth within me. I let out an involuntary moan as pleasure began radiating from between my thighs spreading throughout my body. I rocked my hips back and forth in rhythm with him. I was certainly doing more than merely "cooperating"!

I wrapped my legs around his thighs pressing him deeper into my anxious sex. It was then that he reached up and removed the ropes from my wrists. But once released, instead of fighting him off as I would have ten minutes earlier, I was now able to wrap my arms around him and press him down against my warm damp body.

I was lost! I had surrendered myself to that ultimate intimate pleasure between a man and a woman. Pleasure that some unknown assailant was giving me. Pleasure that was exciting and immorally wrong yet wonderfully thrilling. Pleasure, that as the pace of his thrusting increased, continued building and building bringing me ever closer and closer until the intensity of that pleasure became overwhelming and I was at last forced over the brink. My body became rigid and crying out I experienced a breathtaking orgasm that ran throughout my entire body in delicious waves causing me to clutch my unknown partner's shaft and thighs and back with all the muscles in my body. My vaginal muscles were still contracting in spasms holding him tightly within me as he let out a groan and then, with ragged spurts, he too came, emptying himself deep inside me. The exquisite sensations of my orgasm continued to role over me in shuddering convulsions which seemed as if they would never end until, at last, the two of us collapsed - blissfully spent, completely sexually fulfilled.

I had done something I never imagined I would ever let happen. I succumbed to another man, a strange assailant, and unable to control myself had let him bring me to as powerful a climax has I have ever experienced. All during this fantastically intense, essentially "out-of-body" experience, any thoughts I might have had of my marriage and of my husband Roger had become completely erased from my mind. Tears welled up in my eyes as I at last realized what had just taken place. Tears of guilt and humiliation but also tears of shame bred out of the enjoyment and satisfaction I had just experienced.

Eventually my mind and body regained some degree of composure and I returned to the reality of where I was and what I had done! As he withdrew from within me and lifted his body off mine I hesitatingly reached up to remove the eyeshade, not knowing if he would permit me to see his face. But he didn't object. I blinked as my eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light in the bedroom. "Oh my God - Roger!"

My husband smiled down at me and softly whispered in his actual voice. "Happy anniversary Geri!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Happy Anniversary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds