• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Joan's Story Ch. 03

Joan's Story Ch. 03

12

December 8th - The Swinger Club

We haven't been to the Swinger Club for a while. With our private orgies and variations five people can get into, we haven't really needed it. However, I mentioned to John and Vanessa that I really think it's time to go again. I'm thinking about some different cocks and pussies. Luckily, everyone else agrees.

We are all ready at 8:30pm and leave in one car. The club house is less than half hour from us now. An easy rural drive. We enter the orgy room and it's not too crowded but we see several of our fuck-mates. Marcus and Adriana, Julia and John and George and Maryanne are all there and wave at us. We head up to the third floor to get ready.

In the locker room we meet up with Jim and Hoshi. Hoshi says "Hi, John. It's good to see you again."

He says "Hi Hoshi. Nice to see you too." He walks over and kisses her. She's standing there nude so John cops a feel while kissing her. I smile. Vanessa really likes Jim too. She walks over and kisses him too and I watch him reach down and grab her butt cheeks. Vanessa is playing with his cock.

"Hi, Jim. We missed you two."

Jim smiles and says "Yeah, we missed all you folks. Hi, Joan, Sue and Maria. Long time no see."

We all go over and kiss them both. I do a little groping of both of them. I kind of like Jim a lot too. He's a younger almost twin of John and almost as good a lover.

Hoshi says "Why don't we all just go to one of the private rooms instead of the orgy room?"

Vanessa and John agree but we three ladies have different ideas. So Jim and Vanessa get together and Hoshi and John are together. We all walk down and the foursome heads into the first private room. I say, "I'm thinking about a nice hard, black cock tonight."

Sue says "You know Joan, that's a great idea. I feel like being daring tonight."

The three of us head for the orgy room.

In the orgy room, Sue and I confer. She wants Marcus's big man-meat so I relent and decide to go for George's black cock. I really like Marcus but Sue rarely is in the mood for that huge cock so I let her have it. We walk over and Sue stands over Marcus and spreads her pussy apart. She says "Marcus, would you like to put that gorgeous, big cock of yours into this?"

Marcus smiles and says "I would love to Sue. You are looking very hot tonight. Come down here and let me eat that beautiful pussy.

I walk over to George. Maria follows me. "George, I need your cock inside my juicy cunt tonight."

George smiles and says "Of course, beautiful."

Maria sits down next to Maryanne and says "Hi, gorgeous. Would you like that hot pussy eaten?"

Maryanne smiles and says "69, hot stuff?"

I lean down and crawl on top of George. He's already hard so I grab his cock and begin to stroke it. We French kiss each other and he's running his hands over my backside. God, it feels good. After a couple of kisses he says "How about a '69', beautiful. I want a taste of that pussy." I smile and turn around on him. He grabs my butt cheeks and pulls my horny cunt down to his mouth. I lower my mouth onto his hard cock. He's only a little bit longer than John but he is thicker so he stretches you a little. Not a whole lot though. Just enough to give you a little pain to turn into pleasure.

I kiss up and down that black shaft and then take the head in my mouth. I suck hard and then run my tongue around the head. He's moaning into my cunt. I concentrate on the little flap of skin under the head of his cock and he moans again. I move down and begin to lick his balls. George isn't a very good pussy eater. He's just licking around anywhere. He's not going anywhere near my clit. John, where are you?

I go ahead and take his shaft all the way in until the head is in my throat. I start to fuck him good with my mouth. He's moaning again. Finally, he finds my clit. Way to go, George, stay with it. After a couple of minutes, George says "Let's fuck. I can't take much more of that deep-throating."

I lay down on the mat and George gets between my legs as he puts the condom on. He leans down and slips his hard cock into me. It feels pretty good. He's stretching me just a little. He begins to fuck me and leans down to take a nipple in his mouth. Yes, that feels so good. I look over, Sue is on top and has Marcus's big meat inside her and she's moving slowly. On my left, Maria and Maryanne are going after each others pussies.

George is doing real good. He can last awhile too. Oh shit, George, fuck me good. I hear Sue say "Adriana, sit on your husband's face." George moves over to the other nipple. Yes!!! We fuck at an easy pace for over ten minutes. I'm climbing that mountain but it's taking a while. Do I need pain to get me there now?

Five minutes later and I take over for George on my nipples. I start to pinch and twist both my nipples and that seems to shoot me over the edge. I tense and arch my back. "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssss! Fuck......me.......George."

After I come down from my orgasm, I glance at Sue and Marcus is now on top and Adriana is riding her face. I feel another orgasm building so I twist my nipples again and over the top I go again. I scream. God, it's a powerful cum.

On my next orgasm, George's cock begins to pulse in my vagina and it pushes me off the edge again and this one is a real hard one. God, I'm feeling very light headed. Soon he collapses on me. It was a pretty good fuck although not the best I've had, even in the past month. However, it's good to feel a little bit bigger cock between my legs. I love variety. George pulls out and lays down next to me. I look over and Sue and Marcus are still going at it. Suddenly, Marcus growls and cums hard. Sue has been cumming for quite a while. Lucky woman.

Vanessa and John arrive in the orgy room with Jim and Hoshi close behind about 25 minutes after we've arrived. Maria and Maryanne have finished and are laying down cuddling.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look at Vanessa and John. They are talking to Julia and her husband John who are with another couple. Jim and Hoshi walk over too. Looks like Julia is introducing them to another couple. The other couple looks pretty young. Still in their mid to late 20's is my guess. He's pretty handsome with blonde hair, a muscular build and he looks like he's about 5 inches long flaccid. The woman he's with is a brunette with soft curves, big tits and a little overweight but not too bad. She's cute, I'd eat her cunt.

Hoshi and Jim both get up and walk over to the new couple and sit down next to their opposite partner. The guy is lit up like a 1000 watt bulb. I think he really likes Hoshi. Julia is whispering in John's ear. Julia's John is talking with Vanessa and she has her hand on the inside of his thigh. Julia reaches down and begins to play with John's cock. Her husband sees this and begins to caress Vanessa.

Before long Hoshi and the new guy are making out and Jim and the new woman are touching each other.

I decide I want a taste of Adriana's pussy. John is always raving about how good it tastes. I walk over and ask her if she would like a little lesbian lovemaking. She smiles and says "Sure, babe, come down here and let's eat each other." Soon I've got my tongue in her pussy. John's right. That pussy taste like oranges mixed with pussy juice. Yum. We are both really going at each other. The tension is building once again in my groin.

After ten minutes, Adriana and I have brought each other off four times. We break it off, cuddle and watch the others. This is about the hottest female body I have ever seen or had the pleasure of touching.

Julia and John are just finishing up. Vanessa and Julia's John are finished and I hear Julia say "Vanessa, can I have this?" She's got the condom off of John. My friend, who normally is very possessive of her husband's cum, thinks for a while and says "Sure." Julia takes the condom and eats John's cum out of it. She says "Best cum I've ever tasted." She smiles at John and then lays down on him like Vanessa likes to do.

John and Julia are whispering in each other's ears. I wonder what they are talking about.

Vanessa and Julia's John are cuddling now.

John and Julia stand up and signal John and Vanessa to follow. They head for the stairs. Wonder what that's about. I'll have to ask Vanessa later.

I get up and walk over to Hoshi. They are finished and are cuddling. "Hi Hoshi, who is this handsome man?"

"Oh, hi Joan. This is Chuck Washington. That's his wife Rose. Chuck, this is Joan Bellamy." Chuck takes my hand and kisses it.

"Nice to meet you Joan."

"Chuck, I notice you are almost hard again. Care to use that beautiful cock in my pussy?"

Chuck smiles and says "Joan, why don't you suck it awhile and get it harder." I kneel down and take it in my mouth. I start to give him a good deepthroat blowjob. He stops me in a couple of minutes. "Wow! That was a great blowjob, Joan. Lay down, hot stuff, and let me fuck you good."

I lay down and spread my legs. He kneels down and begins to lick my pussy. A couple of minutes of that and I'm stoked and ready for his cock. He seems to sense that and slips a condom on and soon is pumping in and out of me. He's got a nice 7 incher. A couple of minutes of the old in and out and I'm starting to build up for an orgasm. He's licking my nipples now and I'm starting to feel that sensation start in my pussy and clit. I wish he could rub my clit. I try to stick my hand between us to rub my clit but I can't get to it.

A couple of minutes more and I'm on the edge. I reach up and grab my nipples, pinch and twist them. The pain shoots down to my clit and I'm over the edge. Every muscle in my body tenses. Suddenly Chuck grunts and begins to squirt into the condom. The orgasm isn't really hard like with John but it's not bad. Soon he collapses onto me and says "That was great, Joan. Thanks." He gives me a kiss and pulls out. Hoshi leans down and begins to kiss me. I'm thinking, 'It's pussy time again.'

I push Hoshi down and dive for her pussy. She yelps and then turns around so she can get at me. We eat each other for quiet a while, we bring each other to three orgasms each and then decide that's enough. We are just moving out of the '69' when I notice John and Vanessa walking back into the room. I cuddle up with Hoshi and give her a long French kiss.

John and Vanessa sit down next to Sue who is finished and watching everyone else. John is looking around for Maria and she is asleep next to Maryanne and George who are just watching others now. She got a pretty long fuck with George after I did.

John talks to Sue and she gets up and walks over to wake her wife. Maria looks really beat. She walks over and soon she is sitting on John's lap. I'm feeling pretty beat too. John waves me over. I wave back and get up slowly. I thank Hoshi, grab my things and walk over to the rest of my family. John says "About ready to go home, Joan. Are you fucked out yet?"

I smile at him and say "Yes, for now anyway."

We start up the stairs. John is helping Maria. When we get to the locker room, Julia's John catches us and says "John, I think it will be okay with us coming to your sessions. Julia and I talked while you were away and I'll take lessons from you on being a Dom, for her."

"Great, John. I'll call Julia's number once we decide when the next session is." They shake hands and Julia's John leaves.

I look at Vanessa and she smiles.

We decide to shower at home. Our group dresses, heads downstairs and gets in the car. Once in the car, Sue asks what is going on. I'm curious too. "Sue, Julia confessed to me tonight that she really wants me to spank her. She's been thinking about it since that first birthday orgy of mine where I had to spank everyone. We decided to let her husband know and he took it pretty well. They will be joining us for our next BDSM session. I think she will only be wanting what you get now in our sessions. Her John will be training to be her Dom and he will also be allowed to fuck whoever he wants during the sessions."

Sue says "Oh, well, okay. Sort of a BDSM orgy then."

I say "Alright, I like the idea."

John laughs and says "I thought you'd like the idea, Joan. I don't know how many sessions they will come to but we'll just have to see what happens. Is everyone okay with that?"

In unison we say "Yes, Master." John smiles and so does Vanessa.

We are home in 35 minutes. John heads for their room and a shower. Vanessa grabs my hand and we follow John. Once in their bathroom, I say "It should be fun, John. I know you are really busy during our sessions trying to keep everyone happy. The other John can give you a break. The more he gets trained, the more fun it should be."

John says "Joan, I really like trying to keep up with all three of you. But I don't really see it lasting too long. A few sessions and I'm assuming they will be off by themselves. We'll see. It all depends how much Julia wants. It should be fun, nevertheless. And who knows, maybe they'll want to do it frequently so they can use our dungeon equipment."

We all shower and all head for bed. We're all pretty tired. I'm asleep quickly.

The next day John calls Julia and tells her to be over our house at 8pm on the 15th. She agrees. I can't hear what she's saying but John laughs and says "I can't wait either. I look forward to really fucking you hard."

It should be a lot of fun having two Doms and a Dominatrix working us.

December 15th, 7:45pm.

I walk out in a black bikini bottom. I don't know why I bother wearing anything. Master and Mistress are waiting for us to be ready and our guests to arrive. Vanessa and John are dressed in their Dom costumes. John just has his leather pants on with black shoes and Vanessa has her black corset with black stockings and her black high heals. She's looking good enough to eat and she's not wearing a thong tonight and it's making me hot. It's making John hot too. He keeps French kissing her and cupping her vulva. She keeps smacking his hand away. She says "John, be good."

He says "I can't help it. You look so fucking hot."

He looks up and says "Yum, subby. You're looking good too."

I smile and say "Thanks, Master."

"What are you looking for tonight?"

I smile and say "The usual. Beat me good and fuck the hell out of me."

Vanessa and John smile. He says "Mistress Vanessa, I'd like you to start being more independent. If you see a sub that needs attention, go for it. Don't wait for me to tell you what to do."

"Okay, honey. I'll try."

Sue and Maria come out and are both naked. John says "Wow!"

Sue says "We just decided why bother putting anything on. We're ready to play, Master."

I agree, pull the ties on my bikini bottom and throw it on one of the couches.

The door bell rings. Vanessa gets up and answers it. The McKnights walk in. Julia walks up to John, drops her long coat and kneels in front of him like a good sub. She says "I'm ready, Sir. Looking forward to our session." She has a yellow bikini on. She looks at us and then pulls the strings on her bottoms and reaches behind her and pulls the string on her top. She's kneeling there naked now looking at the floor.

John raises her head, French kisses her and says "Let's go down to the basement and have some fun."

John grabs Vanessa's hand and they head for the dungeon. Everyone else follows.

Vanessa and John stand in the middle of the dungeon. We subs walk in and begin to kneel down. Julia follows our examples. We have the dungeon set at 80 degrees so it's not cold down here at all. The other John comes in and looks around. He removes his coat and he's appropriately dressed in a t-shirt and black pants. John waves him over to stand with the Doms. He stands next to Vanessa. He says "Damn, Vanessa, you look amazing."

John says "Mistress Vanessa down here, please."

He says "Sorry, Mistress Vanessa."

John says "Thank you, Master John. Hmmmmmm. That's going to be a problem. John, what's your middle name?"

He says "Ah......William, Master John."

"Good, okay from now on you will be Master William or would you prefer Master JW."

He says "Ah......I guess Master JW."

"JW it is."

John walks over to us subs, raises each of our heads in turn, French kisses each of us and tell us how beautiful we each are. John grabs Maria and pulls her over to the stocks and puts her in them. The stocks are new and John built them too. John gives her a good smack on her ass. He walks back over, grabs my hand and pulls me over to the cross and puts me up on the cross with my ass out. God, I'm wetter than hell already. He grabs Sue, French kiss her again, and pulls her over to the bed and ties her up. He walks over to Julia, pulls her up and walks her over to the spanking bench. He grabs a blindfold and puts it on her. He then leans her over the spanking bench and ties her down. He smacks her a couple of times on the ass. He feels her pussy and his hand comes out very wet. He waves John over and whisper in his ear. Julia's John feels his wife's pussy and pulls out a wet hand.

John says "Master JW, your wife is indeed a sub. She's very wet and we haven't really started yet. Come with me."

They walk over to the cross and he tells him to spank my ass. He tells him my safeword is RED. "If she says 'RED' stop what you are doing immediately. I want you to spank her hard for twenty smacks. Alternate butt cheeks like this."

John smacks my right cheek and then my left. God, I love that. Master JW says "Okay Master John."

He starts to smack me. John says "A little harder, Master JW." He smacks me harder.

John walks over to Vanessa and tells her to start flogging Sue. She grabs the flogger and starts to warm up Sue. John walks over to Maria, kneels and licks up and down her crack a couple of times and then tells her he'll get to her soon. She says "Thanks, Master."

He walks over to Julia. "Sub Julia, are you ready for your spanking?"

She says "Yes, Sir. I'm ready." He rubs her ass a little and then says "Your safeword is RED, sub. If you want me to stop, just say "RED". Do you understand?"

She says "Yes, Sir. Red, I understand."

He says "I think I'll start you with ten smacks and see how you are doing."

She says "Okay, Master."

He says "Count the smacks, sub and when I get to ten I expect you to thank me."

Master JW has finished smacking my butt and I say "Thank you, Master JW, for the spanking. If it pleases you, you may give me twenty more. I enjoy it."

He looks me in the face and says "Really?"

I say "Yes, Sir, really. Please spank me some more. It's making me very horny."

He continues to smack me and I'm counting them. Shit that's feeling good. Every smack is going right to my clit. A flash of pain on my ass and zap right to my pussy as pleasure. My juices are running down my legs now.

Master John starts to smack Julia's cheeks and slowly brings the heat up until he's hitting her pretty hard. She's counting them as well and seems to be taking them pretty well. When he gets to ten he stops and ask her how she is. She says "Okay, Sir. Thank you for the spanking. You can give me some more if you want." He smiles.

He says "Okay, ten more then."

He gives her ten more and she seems find. Her nice, hot ass is getting red. When they get to twenty John stops and she says "Thank you for the spanking, Master, I loved it."

He says "I'm very proud of you sub Julia. You did very well." He kneels down and begins to lick her pussy. She starts to moan. "You are a very tasty sub Julia and very juicy. I'll be back in a minute".

Master John walks over and gets the flogger from Vanessa. She's already eating Sue's pussy. He walks over to me and tells Master JW to lick me until I'm about to cum but not to let me cum. I moan.

Master JW says "Master John, she asked me for twenty more smacks so I gave them to her. She seems to really like it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Joan's Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds