• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intimate Relations Ch. 02

Intimate Relations Ch. 02

12

This is the continuing saga of A family’s fall into incest. Thus far Wyatt has managed to tie up and fuck Richie’s older sister Helen. After initial resistance the blonde had given in to her wanton desires and taken the virginity of her cousin. Now her brother wanted some of the same. Richie and Wyatt knew they were working…or fucking… against the clock as their aunt Carole was due to arrive back home from the bank at any time.

Wyatt’s cock was hardening once more after just losing his cherry to Helen. Seeing her blow her own brother had been quite an experience as well. The whole thing was surreal. Not that he was complaining. The big titted blonde had been an unattainable fantasy figure but her pussy had welcomed her cousin’s dick as he had fucked her from behind.

“Come on Wyatt! Let’s get her tied to the brass rails on this big old bed! I want to fuck her too you know!” Richie whined.

“Don’t I get a say in this!” His sister replied.

I walked up to her and roughly took hold of her blonde ponytail. Helen gasped as my hand cupped one of her big jugs. I scraped my thumbnail over her already hardening nipple and without loosing go of her hair I fell upon it with my lips, flicking, kissing and sucking until it reached it’s true fullness.

“Okay, okay. Whatever you want.” She breathed.

Richie took her by the arm and she led on her back on the bed. Two dressing gown cords soon secured her outstretched arms to the bed rail. Helen had closed her eyes as her brother and her cousin took in the sight before them. The blonde had given herself totally to them and they no longer felt the need to rush their enjoyment. As they had told her earlier, it didn’t matter if Carole came back and found Helen spread-eagled on the big old bed as the boys had every intention of subjecting their brunette aunt to the same servicing as Helen was receiving.

Helen was going to enjoy that moment as well. It was Carole who had talked Helen into stripping Richie and getting him hard. Even Helen didn’t blame the two boys for taking matters into their own hands. In fact with her young cousin’s cum mingling with her own pussy juices and the taste of her brother on her lips Helen was fast getting to enjoy being serviced by two horny young studs.

As Richie eased his sister’s thighs apart and positioned his cock at the entrance of his sister’s puss I could still see the drying flecks of my own cum and her own pussy juices on the engorged lips of her wondrous blonde vee.

Richie eased his cock gently into his sister’s moist, warm loveliness and as he began to stroke into her I saw how readily she welcomed his ministrations. Her silky smooth pins wrapped around her own brother’s back to draw the full benefit of his thick tool inside her.

As Richie held her hips and banged into her wanton pussy with abandon I took hold of one of her large, ripe tits and sucked greedily on the pink budded nip that topped its creamy expanses.

“Are you going to be fucked like this all summer?”

“Nngh…God…Yes Mmm…”

“Is Richie going to keep fucking your sweet pussy when you are back home?”

“Yeah…Fuck me hard bro!” She urged as her brother hammered her creaming cunt.

The sight before me was too much. My dick had hardened to the point it hurt. The old bedstead creaked and groaned under the weight of Helen receiving a serious fucking and I sensed Richie was close to coming. With Helen’s arms still tied to the bed I took hold of her ponytail as I turned her head to look at my thick tool.

“Come on babe…take every inch.”

From her awkward position spread eagled on the bed Helen hadn’t a chance of deep throating my rod but fair dues she tried. As her lips lubricated my shaft her throat gulped in desperation to accommodate my cock. Richie had been gentler on his sis than I was about to be. I fully intended to take advantage of the fact she was tied and helpless to use that mouth as I had always dreamed.

As Rich mercilessly screwed the big titted blonde I face fucked her hard. As her brother filled her puss her cousin filled her throat. She tried desperately to breathe as I shot a jet of hot cum into her mouth. As Helen gagged I pulled my cock from her mouth and the second stream hit her gorgeous face full on.

At the same moment her brother climaxed and sent his own seed deep into his sister. He held her firmly as she thrust back at him to accept more of his creamy cum.

My diminishing spurts coated her body in small ribbons of my own seed. I looked at her beautiful form in front of me and dipped a finger into my own juices. I held my index finger outstretched and Helen sucked the gob of cum from my digit. She sucked on my finger as she had just done to my now limp dick. Sexily. Very Sexily.

Richie pulled his cock from his sister’s sex. Now his juices mingled with those of my own and his own sister’s. This was too fucking incredible for words I thought!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Aunt Carole is back!! Richie panicked.

He had heard the same sounds as I had. The sound of a pick-up coming down a long gravel drive.

I pulled a drape aside and looked for Carole. Yup…It was the pretty brunette alright. No mistaking that chassis. Long, dark hair flowing freely and at twenty-nine Carole possessed all the curves a woman in her prime could desire. No man had been fortunate enough to see what lay beneath that skirt and blouse for many a year. I was about to put that right with a vengeance!

I looked at Rich and he was going for the cord that held Helen tied to the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m just untying her. She can help us get Carole can’t she?”

“Don’t worry about Helen. When Carole sees her tied up and covered in our cum she’ll know we mean business. The cock teaser will know she’s about to put out…whether she likes it or not!”

Richie seemed unsure. He looked pensive for a moment.

“Can’t we just have Helen? I mean you are woman enough for both of us aren’t you Hel?”

Helen rose her head as far as she could from the pillow given her situation.

“Shut the fuck up Rich with that attitude! That’s why she took advantage of you and got those pants off you back home. Because you won’t stand up for yourself. Now get your shit together and follow Wyatt’s lead.”

I heard the key turn in the door and Carole’s heels clip clopped on the wooden flooring below.

“Yeah Rich. Follow my lead and I’ll lead you to Carole’s Promised Land.” I reassured with a sly wink.

“Anyone home?” Carole called out from below.

“We’re up here!”

“Well come on down. I got the Big Macs down here!”

“No…Come up here…Helen’s a bit tied up!” I shouted back.

As Richie and Helen sniggered behind me I heard Carole approach the bedroom door. I hid to the side of it and as she entered the bedroom her two naked young nephews jumped on her in a double tackle.

As Carole fell to the floor under the combined weight of two horny teenagers I wrestled her arms behind her back. Carole tried to fend us off wondering what the hell was going on.

As she lay on her stomach I finally pulled her arms behind her and the handcuffs clicked shut.

I grabbed her black jacket and roughly jerked her to her feet. Her eyes widened as she surveyed the scene in front of her. Helen her niece lay naked on the big double bed. Not only was she naked she was tied to the brass bed rail and cum trailed over her.


The brunette opened her mouth but no words came out.

“You like how Helen looks?” I enquired.

“Wh.. whats going on?” Carole whispered.

“Well I’ve been informed that you and Helen stripped your nephew naked and as Helen held her own brother down that you...his aunt...took advantage and played with his cock."”

I had put my arms around the gorgeous frame of my aunt and slowly unpopped a button on her jacket.

“By playing with him you got him very, VERY aroused.”

I unpopped the second button.

“Now nothing wrong so far. An eighteen year old cock in its fully erect state must have been quite a sight to the two of you.”

The last button was undone and I pulled the garment apart. Richie, Helen and Carole said nothing as I slowly made my way in front of her.

“Please! It was just a game” she pleaded.

“The game hadn’t reached its conclusion though. Imagine it’s Monopoly and you’ve only just passed go!”

I squeezed her tits through the material of her blouse.

“You girls shouldn’t have left poor Richie so aroused and then left him.”

I traced my finger over Caroles’s lips.

“You should have at least used these to suck him off. Given you and your nephew a thrill. Not left him frustrated to the point that all he could think of was stripping you like you stripped him.”

I yanked her jacket off her shoulders and down to her waist. Only the cuffs stopped me removing it altogether. Carole now stood before us in a white blouse and a dark skirt. We stood eye to eye as she had completed her ensemble with a pair of high heels. A nice touch I thought. And a very sexy one.

“Helen was stripped quite quickly. Too quickly I think. I want to savor every second of stripping a hot bitch like you.”

“Please. I won’t tease again.” The crest fallen aunt replied.

I hooked a finger inside her blouse and pulled her over towards the bed upon which Helen lay. Carole took tiny little steps in her high heels but offered no resistance. Obviously trying hard to avoid falling down handcuffed and losing her dignity. She still thought some quick talking could get her out of her predicament.

A little push and Carole landed that sweet ass of hers on the edge of the bed. She perched herself daintily and Richie and I took a seat either side of her.

What a sight we must have been. Looking back on it now I wish I’d had the foresight to tape the encounter but lust had overtaken all my other emotions. And my judgement was clouded.

Richie and I began unbuttoning the blouse and Carole gulped and closed her eyes.

“Helen tells us this is a dream come true for you Aunt Carole. Is it true a fantasy of yours is to be tied up and fucked hard by two of your nephew’s?” Richie asked.

Carole didn’t answer the question but replied with one of her own.

“Did they cum inside you Helen?” she asked

“Yes. My brother and my cousin both.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“Yes.” Helen answered.

“I’m not.” Carole whispered

As I undid the final button and pulled the blouse back off the shoulders the sight of a beautifully tasteful bra greeted me. Exquisitely lacy and sheer and very expensive without a doubt.

I lifted myself onto the bed and knelt behind Carole. I took her long dark hair and swept it over her shoulder away from the clasp of her bra. Helen shimmied away from me and moved further up the big old-fashioned bed.

“Take your Aunt’s skirt off Rich. I want to see every inch of this babe.”

“Please don’t cum inside me.” She pleaded. “ I’m not on any contraception.”

And there it was. Carole admitting to herself and to us that this was a done deal. Something beyond her control and her coming to terms with the fact she was at the mercy of her two horny teenage nephews.

Richie was out of my view on the floor beneath the bed. I took a quick look at what he was up to as he didn’t seem to be removing the skirt and sure enough he wasn’t. Instead he was struggling to undo Carole’s high heel shoe.

“What are you doing you moron! That’s not a skirt!”

“They’ll be in the way. She’s struggling against me! I won’t be able to pull the skirt over them.”

I roughly pulled the brunette over and threw her onto her stomach onto the bed. I pulled my gorgeous aunt into a position where she was bent over on her knees with her ass in the air.

“Spank her!” I ordered.

“What!” Richie asked in horror.

“YOU CAN’T!” Carole yelled.

I dropped my head down level with Carole’s and she met my gaze.

“You don’t want us to cum inside you do you Carole?”

“No”

“Well here’s the deal. No more struggling. If I order you to do something you do it without hesitation. If I ask you something you answer honestly. Okay babe?”

Carole nodded her head.

“I mean you know Richie and I can overpower you and fill that gorgeous snatch of yours as full as your niece’s don’t you?”

Again the nod.

“Then bend over.”

Carole was aghast at the prospect but did as ordered. I nodded to Richie and he undid her button and unzipped the skirt. Carole maneuvered herself to help him ease the garment over her heels.

I unlocked the cuffs and Carole went to rise.

“I didn’t say you could get up!”

Subdued she bent back over the bed.

I pulled the blouse and jacket from her and threw them into a corner where they joined a pool of Helen’s clothes. Neither woman would be needing them for a long time.

“Stand up!” I snapped.

Carole wobbled to her feet. A vision of loveliness stood before us. On high heels and wearing a pale blue matching bra and panties it was all a horny nephew could wish for. Until the aforementioned Aunt got her tits out anyhow!

“Unhook your bra you tease. Time to make us horny you hot bitch.”

Helen had moved onto her side to afford herself a better view of proceedings and Richie had his eyes glued to her every move.

Carole hesitated just a shade too long.

“NOW!” I yelled.

She fumbled behind her and the lacy garment came free. Carole slipped the thin straps over her shoulders and slipped it off. She pulled it away from her body and threw it in the corner adding to the pile of discarded clothing.

Richie and I gaze upon her two creamy tits. Alabaster white but topped with large dark nipples. Compared to Helen her tits were average in size but my aunt’s nips were outstanding. Almost saucer shaped aureole and as I said… Those eraser like nips!

“Gorgeous tits for a twenty nine year old Carole. Truly awesome!” Richie crowed

“No kids…and that’s how I want to keep it. I don’t want to be made pregnant by a nephew so I’ll go along with this but no penetration.”

I went behind her once more and nuzzled into her neck. I kissed the lobe of her ear and traced a path to her neck with my tongue.

“We are gonna fuck you. Fuck you long and fuck you hard. If you are a good girl it will be when these dicks of ours are firing into a condom or you are on birth control. But to make that happen you gotta be a naughty girl for us. A VERY naughty girl.” I whispered into her ear.

“Me and Rich are hard. Tell us a fantasy Carole.”

Carole looked nervously at Richie and Helen but began her story.

“I fantasize that you and Richie catch me in my undies…” She whispered.

I reach around and tweaked a nipple and then squeezed a little, just a little too hard.

“Louder.”

“You look at me and I can see the lust in your eyes. I turn towards you and slip my hand into my panties. You boys look on as I rub my pussy lips. I see you looking so I push the material aside…”

“Do it.” I whisper to her

“What!”

“Do it now. I won’t tell you again. Make yourself cum for us or I’ll make you cum with my cock.”

“You will masturbate for us all but still with your panties on. Unfortunately you said we can’t fuck you but you will cum for us all…understand? “

Carole reeled at the thought of the shocking act she had to perform and its dire consequences.

“You cannot remove those panties until they are stained with your own juices. I want to know my princess is enjoying herself as much as we are...understand?”

"N.n.n.no, please, you can't do …… I can't do that, I can't!"

"You will and you will do it now. After all it is YOUR fantasy!”

"Go on Carole, get on with it, and stand with your legs slightly apart facing us and cum for your niece and nephews.” Wyatt ordered.

Poor, humiliated, Carole knew that she had no choice. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as a sheen of perspiration formed on her naked chest and breasts. No children sucking on those tits or swelling her belly for nine months had kept her in trim. Very reluctantly Carole reached down to her perfectly toned, perfectly flat stomach. Smoothing it with the flat of her palm she continued down to her panty covered mound. Helen, Richie and Wyatt gawked at the spectacle before them as she moved aside the thin material and moved her right hand under the hem and onto her pubic hair. For one last time Carole looked at Wyatt hoping against hope for mercy, praying it was all a joke. But it wasn't.

She cupped her now, slightly moist, pussy then grasped the lips firmly, massaging them with her fingers.

"Oh yes, go on,” came an encouraging plea from Richie. Carole pushed down and into her mound, groaning slightly as she inserted her index finger into her slit.

"Oooohhhh," she moaned, closing her eyes once more as she pushed slightly against the intruding finger. She moaned gently as she felt her own finger begin to create stimulating little circles inside of herself. Conscious of the need to come as quickly as she could so as to end her embarrassment, Carole removed her finger and sucked it into her mouth, wet it, and put it back inside of her pussy, attacking it from under the top of her panties this time.

Finally Carole was beginning to enjoy the proceedings

The brunette became more horny, as she tried to shut out the staring niece and nephews and concentrate on the need to come .The sooner she came the sooner she could end this thing she thought. She cupped her hand over her pussy mound and gasped as her fingers rubbed over her stiffening clitoris. She had done this many times before, but only ever in private for her own self- satisfaction. She had never thought in her wildest dreams that she would do this in front of young relations and especially the two young men who knew her best. Teasing it further she nipped the erect little bud, and quivered as two fingers slid up into her slit. She now used her thumb to massage her clit and she could feel herself coming. Carole gasped urgently, as her hips were grinding down now in hopeless abandon against the attentions of her own hand. Her lovely, exposed ass clenched and opened under the feel of her own touch and she threw back her head on the verge of orgasm. The pale blue panties were staining with her own juices as she shuddered near to the end.

She tossed her long, dark mane of jet-black hair back and forth before collapsing on the floor as a result of cumming with such force. As she lay there breathing heavily Richie whistled and Wyatt and Helen clapped in admiration.

“Whew. That was quite a show!” Wyatt congratulated her.

“Thank you.” She smiled back. She tried to catch her breath but her panting aroused the boys even more.

“Can I get dressed now?”

“Not a chance. You might have cum but us three are hornier than ever. Your job is done when you’ve made all three of us happy. Now step out of those panties…you’ve soaked them anyhow!”

“But leave the heels on. If you don’t please me and I fuck that pussy I want those heels still on you. Another fantasy of mine.” I winked at her.

The gorgeous brunette put her thumbs in her panties and wiggled that sweet ass of hers and the underwear was soon gracing the ever -expanding pile of garments in the corner.

“Helen’s turn next I think. My fantasy was to fuck Helen when she was on all fours and fair dues she was as good as I’d always imagined.”

Carole’s eyes were out on stalks as she learnt the gory details of how her niece had been fucked.

“And Richie’s was to fuck his sister whilst she was handcuffed to the brass bed -rails.”

“And that was great too!” Richie chimed in.

“Carole, now Carole wanted to masturbate in front of an audience, isn’t that right Carole?”

Carole nodded her agreement.

“So that leaves Helen I guess. What is it to be Helen. Anal? I’ll gladly volunteer to take that sweet ass of yours.”

“Anything?” She asked

I thought about it for a short while.

“No. To be fair it has to be something that you and Carole have discussed and fantasised about. That appears to be the rules so far.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intimate Relations Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds