• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mum! You Whore 04

Mum! You Whore 04

123

Things were progressing better than I ever could imagine, partly because of my devious persistence but mostly because Alice was turning out to be a dumber little slut than I'd imagined.

Not only was I conditioning her with her mums slut behaviour in readiness for the day that I was planning for her to catch me screwing her mum, but I'd already tightened a grip on her by using Nigel Mann, her college teacher who has enjoyed plenty of times in Fiona's holes as my assistant in strengthening the blackmail hold over her.

The fact that we'd already progressed to her sucking her teacher's dick meant that she was well on the way to being a fully-fledged whore. But before the day I'd been planning for a while I still had three more people lined up for Fiona to snare, fuck, suck and parade in front of her daughter so that by the time Alice's caught me balls deep in her mum she'd be almost expecting it.

It was the day of the football training day and like previous days I'd text Fiona with a picture, this time it was a picture of Carl Britton the final dad of the group of three men. I didn't need to explain too much and my text to her was short, sweet and simple, Fiona was a well-trained whore.

You know what to do pussy, arse, mouth full of come, fuck till morning and see him out naked

Less than thirty seconds later I received my reply;

Yes owner

I smiled and settled back on the sofa and smiled and looked forward to the night ahead. Tonight I wasn't too bothered about sitting in the pub with Alice whilst we watched her mother snare Carl Britton, Alice had seen her do that.

I wanted to show Alice that her mother would perform almost anywhere and in broad daylight so that was why I was heading over to the pub nice and early with the intention of sitting in the car waiting in the car park.

As we sat in the car park waiting I text Fiona a quick message;

Don't mess about flirting tonight whore I want you outside in this car park with him 10 minutes after he arrives

I felt my phone vibrate a second later with the usual response and I just smiled and looked across at Alice who was sat staring out the window all the fire in her young belly that she used to use to protest to things had diminished further since sucking her teachers cock, she was becoming ever more submissive towards me.

A crunching on the gravel made us both turn and we watched Fiona cruise in and pull up in the far corner as instructed, once she'd parked she stepped out of the car and locked it as she walked away on her high fuck me heels.

I looked at her attire and again was impressed by her choice of tiny skirt that barely covered her perfect round arse, her small boob tube top kept her whopping 38ee's under control whist showing of her fantastic tanned slim stomach. Her look was finished with immaculate hair and whore makeup.

Alice watched her mother and said nothing; she no longer even scolded her mother or aimed abusive comments at her anymore as she knew she was no better than she was although she wasn't as active as her mother, just yet anyway!

Fiona had been in the pub a couple of minutes when I saw the lads heading over from the playing fields opposite, I picked up my phone to send some more instructions to my whore waiting inside;

He's on his way remember outside in ten minutes, once out here lead him to your car with your tits out then suck him in the car park, take his come on your face and drive him home fuck on the stairs until Alice finds you then carry on in your room until the morning

Again my phone buzzed and again she accepted her instructions.

We watched as the three men led by Carl bounded across the pub car park in a jovial mood, probably because in the last two weeks two of them had fucked their daughters friends mother and although daft I'm sure they could work out Carl was probably next.

Seven minutes later Fiona walked from the pubs front door followed by Carl and as soon as it had slammed shut behind them she turned and gave Carl a big long lingering kiss clearly allowing his tongue to roam in her mouth.

Carls hands wasted no time in finding their way under her ridiculously short skirt to maul her arse cheeks, as he did this her skirt popped up exposing her bare arse and only a black piece of string at the top proved she had a thong on.

"You can't want your friends to find out your mother acts like this surely Alice? " I said to her as they broke away from each other.

"No of course I don't" Alice said before gasping which made me turn back round.

I smiled to myself as she walked toward us leading her lover by the hand towards her car with her bare tits bouncing free from her boob tube and her skirt still bunched round her waist, the only thing covering her pussy was the thin black material of her tiny thong.

"I mean look at the slut, there is enjoying yourself and then there is being a whore" I laughed as I saw Alice cringe as her mother strode by without even glancing in my direction.

I made sure Alice was watching as Fiona led Carl to her car in broad daylight and then stopped and turned to him and sat her arse down on her bonnet and looked up in to Carl's eyes at the same time as reaching out with her hands to rub the front of his thin football shorts, as he allowed her to do this he didn't hesitate to reach out to her big hard nipples which he pulled and twisted and then dropped a hand between her legs to rub her cunt.

Fiona's head went back and a squeal erupted from her mouth as Carl manipulated her swollen nipples and pumped a finger or two in her hole.

"Your mother has got no respect for herself Alice look at her, you wait till all your friends find out about her, you'll be an outcast," I said to her and laughed as she squirmed and cringed at her mother as she lay back on the bonnet and opened her legs wider allowing Carl even more access to her easy cunt.

It was at this point I opened the messages in my phone and sent a text to a number I'd taken from Alice's phone a while back when I first thought of this;

Hi Josh its Alice on a new number, meet me at the White Lion opposite the football pitches x

I hit send and then sat back smirking to myself as the final pieces of the plan began coming together.

Ffrom the way in which Carl had repositioned himself coupled with the high pitched squeal that emitted from Fiona's open mouth as her head lolled back indicated that maybe an extra digit of carl's had found its way inside Fiona's ever moistening cunt.

We watched Carl's right arm piston back and forth for a good three minutes until Fiona's body started giving me the tell-tale signs that orgasm was nearing. Another two minutes of furious fingering from Carl had the desired effect and her legs snapped shut and her back arched from the bonnet and her body trembled for twenty seconds as she came hard on his fingers.

Once she'd opened her legs again she sat forward and Carl fed his come soaked fingers in to her mouth and she eagerly cleaned herself from his digits. Once she'd cleaned him he stepped back from the front of the car a little and with hands on her shoulders pushed her towards the ground in front of him with her back up against her own front bumper.

Fiona expertly positioned herself on her heels and found her balance with her legs wide open and Carl between them, his groin in her face although from where we were we could only she his back.

Looking between his legs though I was pleased to see that Fiona hadn't even moved her thong back across her pussy and the strip of pubic hair could be made out as was the outline of her hanging cunt lips.

Her hands came around Carl's hips and his shorts lowered a little and from behind him her head came in to view as it shot back and I assumed it was to dodge getting struck in the face by his cock springing out.

Fiona still leaning back a little looked up and smiled at Carl before her left hand went in towards his cock and then her head moved forward with her mouth wide open, we then watched as the side of her face from her cheek to the back of her head came in to view at regular intervals as she blew him in broad daylight in the car park.

A good five minutes in to the sordid blowjob both me and Alice looked left as we heard tyres crunch across the gravel and both looked on as a small red car crept in to the car park.

"For fucks sake!" Alice screamed and ducked down a little in the seat, "It's fucking Josh what's he doing here?" she exclaimed, "Is this something to do with you Ali you bastard?" she shouted looking up at me.

"No it fucking isn't you cheeky little slut," I said and slapped her on the face at which she whimpered and sunk lower in to the chair.

"Sorry," she whimpered

As the car crept past us I saw Josh looking and then I saw him stop just passed us as he clapped eyes on what was going on in the corner of the car park, Alice had sat back up now and we both watched waiting to see what was going to happen next.

"Please josh just go don't be a nosey bastard and just go," Alice was saying, "No Josh no don't," she pleaded as he started to creep his car forward over towards the corner before swinging in a big circle so that he was facing outwards with his boot towards the open spaces beside where Fiona had parked and was now servicing Carl's cock.

Again there was twenty seconds hesitation as he looked in his rear view mirror and then to Alice's horror her started to creep back in to the space right next to Fiona, Carl half turned at this point and saw the car approaching and I were greeted by a fleeting image of Fiona's wide eyes looking at the car with a mouth full of meat.

Before the car blocked our view we saw Carl grab her head and push more cock in her throat but showed no signs stopping the blowjob despite the advancing vehicle.

As Josh reversed in no more than six feet from where Fiona was on her heels sucking cock Carl looked across as he passed and smiled and nodded in the car at Josh, did he know him I wonder. I pressed the button on my window down in case I could hear any interaction but I was a good distance away, probably twenty meters so didn't think I would.

"Oh god this cannot be happening!" Alice moaned beside me as she watched Josh's door open ad him step out slamming his door shut and pacing forward a few steps and looking down towards the woman on her haunches.

At this point Carl pointed at Josh and I heard him say, "Not a fucking word to any one Josh I can't have the wife find out about this." And Josh made the signal of running his fingers across his lips as if to say his lips were sealed.

We watched for another minute or so as Carl ploughed his dick in her throat with Josh looking on engrossed so I used this opportunity to give Alice her instructions.

"Right get out the car slut, quietly and wait round behind the bins until Carl takes your mother home, once he's gone come out and catch Josh before he leaves," I told her.

"Why Ali?" she asked with her hand on the door lever.

"Because you then going to take him home and fuck him, fuck him downstairs I think your mum may be busy upstairs by the time you get in, make sure he comes in all your holes Alice I'll be checking in the morning when he's gone. Sleep downstairs with him and suck his cock before he leaves," I told her.

"Why are you doing this Ali I thought we had something you know?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Because I can and you're a slut now get out," I said turning away from her to watch my ultimate whore in action.

Carl pulled out and came all over her tits in front of Josh and as soon as he saw her face properly without it being full of cock I saw him step back and heard him say, "Oh shit man your Alice's mum!" again as Carl tucked his cock back in his shorts he reiterated to Josh that he wasn't to breath a word.

He then walked round to the passenger side as Fiona tottered round to the driver's side after covering her cunt but leaving her tits hanging out and climbed in ready to take him home for a long fuck session.

Before she pulled off again Carl and Josh spoke but I couldn't hear what was said and then Fiona pulled off leaving Josh standing by his car grinning and shaking his head. He looked around obviously searching for Alice and just before he went to get in his car Alice came from round the bins and I heard her shout his name and he turned and smiled like a Cheshire cat.

As she got nearer and his eyes dropped to her tits which were half visible in her near transparent top his grin seemed to grow even further.

I'm sure he'd of been happy with what he saw as Alice was now regularly turned out like a whore in very revealing clothes as much as possible, and Nigel Mann was on board her clothing for college had altered ever so slightly so as not to get her expelled but more noticed.

After a brief conversation between the two they embraced as Josh pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply and let his hands wander to her short skirted arse where he found it very easy to slip his hands under and on to her tight firm bottom.

He eventually let her go and she too climbed in to his car as they headed off towards her house with the same goal in mind as her mother. I watched the car roll out the car park and then headed for a quick pint in the near empty boozer.

I stayed for a quick pint and chatted briefly with James O'Shea and Dave Pointer who both seemed jovial and well on their way through the beers, I told them I'd perhaps like to start coming down for a kick about again in the new season and we left it at that as I left.

I jumped in the car knowing that Fiona had had a good forty five minute start and Alice would've been home for around twenty minutes or more, probably nearer half an hour by the time I'd driven home.

As I pulled down the road I saw Fiona's car parked nearest the wall and alongside it was Josh's, I smiled to myself and pulled in a space opposite and headed towards the gate.

I peered in the back patio doors and smiled again as I saw Alice squatting over Josh's cock as she prepared to lower herself, not for the first time I thought from the look of her sodden stretched pussy that slide down his pole with immense ease. Alice was well on the road to becoming a whore under my spell just like her mother.

I quietly opened the door and stepped inside the house and closed the door behind me, then I stood and listened to the wonderful sounds of my whores fucking for a few minutes. From in the living room I could hear Alice's bouncing up and down on her friends boyfriends cock as he called her a naughty slut who fucked much better than Nicole.

And as it quietened between Alice's moans the rhythmic sound that we had all grown accustomed too was beating out from in Fiona's bedroom as Carl enjoyed what his friends had in the last two weeks.

I then walked in and stood in the doorway watching Alice in action for a few seconds until she noticed me and stopped whilst fully impaled on Josh's tool, I mouthed the words," Don't fucking stop," to her and she lifted herself back up and carried on fucking much to the appreciation of Josh who told her as much.

I then walked in to the room and coughed and Josh stopped and looked up from behind Alice who he was now holding down on his dick, "Shit Ali, sorry man I didn't know," he started to apologise but I held up my hand and smiled.

"Josh don't worry a man can't help fucking some pussy when it's on offer, and don't worry I won't tell Nicole," I said heading for the door and opening it.

"Oooohhh fuck yes Carl that's it fuck my arse fuck my arse hard you big dick bastard!" rang out from upstairs because like a good whore Fiona left her door open as instructed.

"Sounds like your mum's having more fun than you Alice, I'll be in my room make sure you look after him Alice you wouldn't want to be out done by your mother now would you," I said and laughed as I left leaving the door open a crack so that Fiona's screams could be heard as she took a big pounding.

As I snuck past Fiona's room I wasn't in danger of anybody noticing me, they were far to engrossed in the act at hand and with Fiona's head buried in the pillows and her arse high in the air I got a great view from between Carl's legs and he stood behind my whore and hammered nine inches in her arsehole.

I spent the rest of the night in my room listening to Fiona fuck, Christ that Carl had some stamina and it must've been gone ten thirty before he'd finished filling her arse and pussy with come.

He rolled off Fiona and I heard him say he needed a rest and then all seemed to go quite for the next few hours from her room. I finished watching a video and peeped in on my way downstairs and both were asleep naked on the bed spent from such a hard session and the room stunk of come and sex.

Alice woke as I crept in the lounge but Josh was dead to the world on the sofa under a blanket, she looked at me and I motioned for her to follow me to the kitchen where I shut the door behind us.

"Bend over and touch your toes," I told her and she immediately complied. I felt her cunt with the flat of my hand and was pleased at how soaked it was, I then eased to fingers inside her and mashed my fingers around in the sticky mess before bringing them out to let her clean them. "I assume he came in you pussy?" I asked.

"Yes and my mouth Ali," she replied from between her legs.

She must've known what was coming next and I was again happy to find her anal passage sticky and loose and two fingers easily slipped inside, "Very good slut did Josh like fucking your arse?" I asked still fingering her bum.

"Yes he said I was a proper filthy whore, much dirtier than Nicole and he wants to see me again just to fuck my arse," she replied.

"Good and you'll oblige him I'm sure won't you slut?" I asked removing my fingers from her bum.

"Yes Ali," she replied after standing up.

"You know what to do in the morning suck his cock and see him out but not until your mother has seen her lover out do you understand?" I told her.

"Yes Ali," she again replied. I left her in the kitchen and carried on upstairs to grab a couple of hours sleep myself.

I woke early after setting my alarm I wanted to be awake as the morning awkwardness was something I looked forward too. After waking I picked up my phone and pinged a message to Fiona;

Wake Carl up for a fuck make sure he comes on your tits then see him out naked make sure that whoever is downstairs gets a good look at your spunk covered tits on your way out and as you come back upstairs, ignore your daughter and what she's doing it doesn't concern you

Her phoned beeped and a moment later as usual I received confirmation that orders would be followed. I waited and listened and sure enough I heard Fiona get straight to business by waking up Carl and telling him she wanted that big cock one last time and some spunk on her tits. Carl wasn't adverse to such a request and within five minutes he was awake and telling Fiona to suck his cock.

The next message I sent was to Alice's phone but I delayed sending this until I knew Fiona wasn't too far away from milking Carl of his load all over her big tits;

Get on your knees with your back to the door and suck Josh's cock while he's standing up do you understand? Stop for nothing until he comes down your throat

Like Fiona she text confirming her compliance. I got up at this point and went downstairs and turned right in to an area which is open under the stairs housing a small desk, I pushed the chair right back in to the corner and knew that I'd only be seen if someone actually looked back this way, I was confident that that wouldn't happen as Fiona would be leading Carl out naked.

I also knew that as the door opened along with Fiona and Carl I should see Alice on her knees slurping on Josh's cock and the expression on his face should be priceless as she leads Carl out the house naked and sporting come covered tits.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mum! You Whore 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds