• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Memoir 03: Marie 1.0

Memoir 03: Marie 1.0

Marie 1.0

23 August 1980


I wiped my chin as I stood, never taking my adoring eyes off her delicate, naked form laying on her back in total relaxation on my bedroom floor, knees far apart and bent to bring her thin calves and petite feet almost back together. In contrast, her arms remained straight at her sides, still trembling slightly from her orgasm. Sweat plastered her bangs to her forehead in two opposing curls, the rest of her thick brown hair splayed around her head in random tangles tied by recent throes of passion.

My God! She is beautiful, was about all I could think as my gaze traveled up and down her tan body, two white triangles of alabaster skin framing the sensitive nipples I'd just ravaged with my lips, tongue, and teeth. A third untanned area surrounded her delicate and, I now knew, delectable pubes. My God, she is beautiful, kept running through my mind. That and, of course, I love her so much!

That we'd just definitively consummated our love did not impress me as much as I would have expected. It had happened so naturally, with the whole summer now remembered as one long, albeit intermittent, session of foreplay. Neither of us found it particularly surprising when she'd finally relented this sultry afternoon.

We'd laughed together when she'd refused to lay down in bed with me, maintaining a decorum she'd established since our disastrous brush with carnal co-knowledge in May. Instead, as we'd kissed, we'd settled to the carpeted floor. The August heat and humidity had made undressing feel totally natural. We had spent many a hot afternoon or warm evening this way, necking in the nude. Each time, I grew more familiar with her body and she more comfortable with my intimate, and genitally infiltrating, touch.

She'd accepted the inevitability of it weeks earlier. Thus, when she'd finally surrendered to her long suppressed desires, she did so with complete abandon. She'd felt no pain at my first full penetration, neither moral nor physical. She'd started using tampons — much to the chagrin of her overly Catholic mother, who equated this hygienic expediency with losing her maidenhead — years earlier, originally to facilitate swimming and skiing with me at my folks' summer house on Brown's Lake. Finding them far preferable to pads, she'd continued using them year round. This practice, together with my recent one, two, and occasionally three fingered erogenous explorations had left her more than ready to receive me this day without damage or sting.

Instead, as we'd both long hoped, she'd experienced nothing but pleasure, which she'd proclaimed loudly, if not fully coherently, through much of the activity. My one night with Rose, and two since with Lisa at the lake house, had given me just enough skill to overwhelm Marie with copulation's unique ecstasies. I'd hoped she'd climax from that, but after a little more than ten minutes of my still clumsy pushing and swerving, she had not and I'd lost my self-restraint.

Fortunately, I'd previously practiced with Lisa something to remedy the resulting sensual inequity, something I'd first read about long ago in Penthouse. Before Marie could comprehend or object, I'd moved down and began licking her pudenda. Soon my tongue had gathered our combined juices in a thick slurry upon her clitoris, and I'd attacked that point with a novice's enthusiasm. It still took longer than I'd expected, but eventually I'd felt Marie's body tense as she'd cried out a most vulgar word in a markedly unladylike fashion. Catching my breath, I'd wiped my chin as I stood, never taking my adoring eyes off her delicate, naked form.

My God, she is beautiful, I thought again as her lithe body trembled and her still shut eyelids scrunched in an aftershock of her original climax. I love her so much!

I did not see any contradiction between this love and my prior trysts with Rose and Lisa. I loved them each, too, in a way, but for Marie I felt not just greater love, but also unshakable devotion. A bit of sweaty fun with those other girls had no impact on that. Indeed, technically, Marie and I had not yet resumed "going together," so even if she somehow found out, could she really complain?

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me with at least as much love as I felt for her. She drew a deep breath, puffed a long sigh, and smiled like an angel.

"Wow..." She shuddered delightedly, glowing with orgasmic residuum. "Wow! That was wonderful. Wow."

"Yes it was!" I agreed as I knelt back down between her legs, my sticky organ already rising for an anticipated repeat performance. "Do you want to go again?"

Her cheeks dimpled with her broad smile and her bright blue eyes sparkled as she nodded eagerly.

My God! She is beautiful, I thought as the firm tip lightly touched her womanhood. I love her so much!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Memoir 03: Marie 1.0

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds