• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ace Has the Place

Ace Has the Place

This is my first writing but not our first happening. The stories are true but the names have been changed. Everyone in this story is over 18 years of age. Thanks a million to HotScribe2 for looking over my story and help with the editing!!

*****

The story is about a guy named Jim, his fiancée named Carey and their friend Ace. Jim is 6' 1", slender with long wavy hair, Carey is 5' 6" and the traditional blonde haired, blue eyed bombshell that's curvy in the right places but nowhere near fat. She has the perfect ass and huge tits. She tans nude so her whole body is a beautiful golden color. Ace is a 6' 1" slender older gentleman with a buzz cut.

Jim and Carey had met Ace and gone to his place for the weekend. His place is on a private wooded area and with a hot tub, an in-ground pool and a gorgeous home - it's like a paradise getaway. It's one of those places where everything is so beautiful that you don't want to go back to civilization. They met another great couple with whom they became fast friends, but who shall remain nameless at this time as they aren't part of this particular story.

Friday night was a social gathering as it was time for everyone to get to know one another and the other couple left late Friday night leaving Jim, Carey and Ace as the only ones there the rest of the weekend. When the other couple left, Carey was feeling a bit tired but her legs were a little cramped and Jim and Ace offered to massage them for her. What woman would not want two sets of experienced hands giving her a relaxing leg massage? They retired to the guest bedroom and Carey laid on the bed and Jim and Ace proceeded to massage her legs.

As they gave her a massage, their hands kept wandering higher on her legs and closing in on her pussy. The massage relaxed her but her snatch had started to moisten. Ace could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy and dipped a finger in, and then two fingers. As he started working his fingers in and out of her now soaked pussy, Jim went to work on her tits making her nipples stand like peaks on her enormous mountains. As they finished the massage, Jim gave Carey a kiss on her pussy.

"Ace would you like to give give her a kiss on the lips?" Jim asked.

Ace said, "If I did, I would want to lick and suck on it too as it looks quite tasty."

Carey softly replied, "That would be okay," as Ace was leaving the room to retire to his bed.

Saturday Jim made breakfast, and then the three retired to a soak in the hot tub. The three were comfy with each other and with themselves so they got in the hot tub naked for a soak. Jim and Ace were periodically feeling Carey's enormous tits and gorgeous legs. Throughout the day Jim and Ace rubbed their bodies against Carey's ass and pussy every chance they got and she was getting extremely hot. The rest of the weekend consisted of a lot of groping, fondling, rubbing, and teasing.

The following weekend on Saturday night the three were in the hot tub with 3 other folks. Carey was feeling a little extra frisky and decided to see if she could playfully and subtly break Ace's concentration as he was holding conversations while stroking his cock under the bubbles of the hot tub without being noticed. He had amazing concentration as he didn't miss a beat while conversing but his cock responded to her touch. This made her even hotter and she sat there stroking both Jim's and Ace's cocks under the water unnoticed by the rest of the party. That night Jim and Carey both slept in Ace's room as Carey wanted another massage and both men were happy to oblige. The massage started with her legs, and then moved closer and closer to her pussy. Moments later, Jim and Ace started sucking on those enormous tits as Ace was rubbing and fingering her pussy. This was turning her on even more, making her even wetter and she started stroking both their cocks. Her hips started moving and she was uttering soft moans as Ace moved down to lick her pussy. Jim moved up so she could suck him as she was getting eaten.

She was moaning on Jim's cock as Ace was furiously licking her pussy and clit. She was in absolute bliss and ecstasy. After a while, they decided to go to sleep, but sleep was farthest from their minds. Jim lay facing away, Carey lay against him in the spooning position and Ace curled up against the back of Carey spooning her. All were very turned on. Carey had hold of Jim's cock, stroking it and Ace's cock was against Carey's ass. Carey wiggled her hips a little and squeezed Ace's cock with her ass cheeks giving him the go ahead.

He slid his cock between her legs and quickly found her soaking wet soft warm pussy and slid his cock in her. She let out a moan and pushed her ass back to him, getting his cock to slide in a little more. He started fucking her from behind as she was moaning in Jim's ear and was stroking Jim with both hands. Ace started fucking her harder and faster causing her to have orgasm after orgasm that rushed through her body continuously flooding him with her pussy juices. After a while she felt his cock start welling up, and then he erupted wave after wave of cum into her soaking wet pussy sending her into yet another violent orgasm. He kept pumping, and sent torrent after torrent of pleasure coursing through her body. By this time Jim was facing her and she was madly kissing him while moaning into his mouth. Ace pulled out and passed out as Carey rolled on her back and slid her soaked but still pulsating pussy over to Jim's eager cock.

He slid in her in one deft motion causing her pussy to throb on his penetrating cock. Jim was laying sideways facing her and was groping and fondling her huge tits as he was kissing and fucking her. As soon as Jim was in, her wave of orgasms started back up again. Jim was fucking her as her hips gyrated like a wild woman.

She grabbed him tight and kept moaning, "Fuck me baby," in his ear.

Jim asked, "Are you enjoying yourself?'

"Yes! I'm so glad he stuck his cock in and started fucking me," she said panting. "I wanted you guys to fuck me, I've been horny for a while. That's why I was grinding my ass against his cock and squeezed it between my ass cheeks. I wanted to let him know I was comfy with him enough to have sex."

"How long have you been horny?"

"Ever since I was stroking you and Ace in the hot tub." After saying this she reached over and started stroking Ace's now flaccid cock as Jim was fucking her. The harder Jim fucked her, the more she moaned in his mouth as they kissed and the harder and faster she stroked Ace. After a while of non stop attention Ace's cock had returned to its former hardness but he was fast asleep. They did not want to wake him so she kept stroking as Jim was fucking her harder and faster. Jim erupted sending waves of cum into her throbbing pussy which sent her into another violent orgasm that made her let go of Ace's cock and bury her nails into Jim's leg as the apex of her orgasm hit. They lay there, Jim's cock still buried in her pussy, as they both came down from their orgasms. Jim withdrew his spent cock from Carey's pussy and they drifted off to sleep.

"I woke up hard and was tempted to jump Carey's bones," Ace said as Jim and Carey awoke as he was leaving the bedroom.

"That would have been fine with me, I don't like to waste a hard on," Carey said to Jim. The three of them remained naked as Jim cooked breakfast. During the day Carey was playing with the guys' cocks and teasing subtly. Eventually they decided to end the weekend with a bang and retired to the bedroom. Carey began stroking the guys as they went after her luscious tits and fingered her. She leaned down and took Ace's cock in her mouth and grabbed his balls and fondled them as she sucked him while Jim fingered her and played with her aroused pussy. After a while she turned to Jim's cock as Ace fingered her and played with her tits. She kept taking turns sucking their cocks as they massaged, fondled and fingered her.

Jim asked, "Ace would you like to be the first to give Carey a good rogering?"

"No you can go for a while as I'm sucking these wonderful tits and her hand is working its magic."

Jim placed his cock down by her pussy and started rubbing it along her pussy and clit which turned her on even more and her hips started bucking like crazy. He finally decided she had enough teasing and slid his cock into her sweet tight pussy sending a jolt through her body. He made love to her for a while as she was stroking Ace and Ace was caressing her tits heightening the pleasure as her tits were very sensitive. After a while they switched and Ace made love to her as Jim attacked those gorgeous melons. Ace was sliding slowly at first so he could savor the feel of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock and she could savor his cock sliding in and out. Eventually he picked up the pace and started fucking her furiously. She was flooded with orgasms as her pussy pulsated on his cock. He felt his balls tighten and went for the gusto erupting his cum into her throbbing pussy as she was moaning louder and louder as another massive orgasm hit her.

They lay there for a while as their orgasms subsided but Carey was not done with Ace. She turned to face him and started licking their combined juices off his cock as Jim entered her pussy from behind. He groped her tits and fucked her with fury as she took Ace's cock in her mouth and continued to suck it. She was moaning on his cock as she orgasmed from the passionate fucking she was getting from Jim. After a while her pussy started gripping Jim's cock and he started pumping his cum deep inside her which triggered a series of power orgasms causing her to squirt over and over as Jim was pumping waves of cum deep inside her pulsating pussy. The three of them lay still for a few minutes letting their bodies subside from the encounter they just had then got up and dressed. They bid each other farewell and Jim and Carey headed for home.

On the way home they discussed the weekend that ended up being most fun and eventful and their new strengthened friendship bond with Ace. They hoped they could have additional encounters with Ace as they were both very comfortable with him, trusted him and as Carey put it "knows how to 'get er done' and make people feel comfortable and be like family".

I hope you all enjoyed the story. This is my first submission so would like any feedback and/or pointers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ace Has the Place

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 312 milliseconds