• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • I Tell a Fantasy

I Tell a Fantasy

Jazzy129: So tell me a fantasy.

Brice80031: Me tell you a fantasy? Why should I be the one telling it?

Jazzy129: Because I haven’t haven’t had sex in ages. My imagination is dried up. I barely have anything to even masturbate to anymore.

Brice80031: C’mon. You must have met tons of southern studs down there.

Jazzy129: Not a one, and it’s beginning to really suck.

Brice80031: Well then you aren’t using those tits of yours like you should be. Hey, I even offered before you left.

Jazzy129: You made a drunken pass at me at the club. Besides you were still married at the time.

Brice80031: Technically. It had been over way before.

Jazzy129: I know. I know. Still it wasn’t right. Not that I couldn’t go for a drunken pass from a married man right now.

Brice: Ok, ok. It wasn’t right. You know I always craved that ass of yours before though, right? Wasn’t easy to work with you every day and then go home and try to be a good husband. I’m just glad I never screamed your name as I came while I imagined your face.

Jazzy129: Bill, think I coulda done without that information. Hehe. Flattering, but a bit much.

brice80031: Hmm, so a fantasy huh? Do they have Wal-Marts down there in Atlanta?

Jazzy129: But of course. Aren’t they everywhere?

brice80031: Well how about a fantasy involving a stranger in a walmart dressing room?

Jazzy129: Sounds interesting, go on.

brice80031: So you’re in electronics. You both pick up the same dvd.

Jazzy129: k. Which one?

Brice80031: Um, I don’t know, um something hot.

Jazzy129: They have those at Wal-Mart?

Brice80031: Ok, probably not, but that’s why this is called a FANTASY.

Jazzy129: Ok, ok.

brice80031: Ok. So you give each other a little grin.

brice80031: He asks if you've seen it before.

brice80031: You say, no. Has he?

brice80031: He says he hasn’t either but just watched another by the same director that was incredibly hot.

Jazzy129: Cool

brice80031: You ask what made it so hot, and he tells you about a bondage scene involving the leading man and leading lady.

brice80031: He gives you the details in excruciating detail, how she ties his hands with silk scarves

Jazzy129: yea

brice80031: lights a candle and drips the wax across his chest

brice80031: over his nipples

brice80031: down his torso...

brice80031: how the actor’s face grimaces as the candle goes out of view of the camera across his groin.

brice80031: He tells you how the two make love like animals, she raking across his chest with her nails, he tugging back her hair as their bodies writhe, the bedsheets tear, the entire bedroom being ripped apart as if it were prey being rendered apart by jackals.

brice80031: As he tells you this you feel yourself getting wet.

Jazzy129: Yes… go on.

brice80031: You try and maintain the conversation but end up staring at the strangers eyes... along his neck line...

Jazzy129: mmmm

brice80031: You see how his shoulders and chest fill out the shirt he is wearing and lose track of his description of a scene from the movie involving food and whipped cream.

brice80031: "I'm sorry. Am I boring you?" he asks suddenly.

Jazzy129: I want to touch his chest, hehe.

brice80031: "Oh no, I'm sorry I guess I was ... just uh daydreaming," you answer

brice80031: He flashes a bright smile at you. "Really?"

brice80031: You step a bit closer and press your hand against his chest ( happy? heh). “Yes,” you breathe. “I… Well you tell it so vividly, and I suppose I just let my imagination run away on me a bit.”

Brice80031: “Certainly nothing wrong with a little bit of imagination,” he replies. “Listen, it’s not that I come to Wal-Mart shopping for dates, but a guy doesn’t usually meet a woman with eyes like yours here. Would it be too forward of me to ask if you’d like to get a bottle of wine and watch this together at my place?” He pauses a moment. “Or your place if you’d be more comfortable.”

Brice80031: You feel your panties getting soaked and think to yourself that you aren’t even going to make it across the parking lot let alone back to your place, or his wherever that may be.

Brice80031: He senses your hesitation. “Listen, I’m sorry. I’m sure that heading off somewhere alone with a stranger you met at Wal-Mart was not the way you had planned your night. Maybe we can just exchange numbers for now?”

brice80031: You can't help it now. You have to have him.

brice80031: "It’s not that… Come with me," you whisper as you take his hand and lead him over to the men's dept.

brice80031: You snatch a pair of jeans from the rack, not even looking at the size....

brice80031: "Cmon. Try these on." you say

brice80031: Puzzled, he follows you off to the dressing rooms. As soon as you are in the privacy of the dressing room, you tear away his shirt, feasting along that neck you were just admiring.

brice80031: Whether he was just able to hide his surprise or had expected this, he barely hesitates before his hands are all over you, under your blouse, unlatching your bra

brice80031: He leans down and takes your nipple in his mouth as your hands have worked under his jeans to his bare ass

Jazzy129: Mmm. Does he have a nice tight ass. Is it good and tight and round like yours?

brice80031: In what seems like only moments you are naked from the waist down. He’s spun you around with your back to him, hands pressed against the dressing room wall as he presses his cock into your wet slit.

brice80031: His hands grip your waist as his cock thrusts into you, and it is all you can do to contain your pleasure, to keep from shrieking in sheer ecstasy.

Jazzy129: God, it’s been so long since I’ve had a nice hard cock in me. There’d be no way I could keep from screaming!

brice80031: Your legs are jelly. He is holding you up, keeping you on your feet as he thrusts into you again and again. You use your arms to push back into him. You feel like you might just push right through the back wall.

Brice80031: Trying to stifle louder cries, you begin to whimper with each thrust.

brice80031: An orgasm rips through you and you can't help but to let out a low moan.

brice80031: You feel the wetness running down your leg now, reaching behind you to grab his hips. . .

brice80031: slamming them into you.

brice80031: You cum again and cry out “God yes, fuck me hard!” though you are not sure you can stand for much more.

brice80031: "Come for me... ,” you beg. “Come in me…. Mmm…. Please."

Jazzy129: I love to feel a guy come in me. Love feeling those hot sticky spurts painting the inside of my pussy.

brice80031: He begins to quietly grunt. You know he's close.

brice80031: "Yessss.... fuck me!" you hiss back at him

brice80031: You feel his cock quiver and then the boiling release of his come sends you to the edge once again!

brice80031: He shivers, his cock throbbing deep in you. Your knees buckle, but you find your feet again.

Jazzy129: Wow. Pant. Three orgasms? You know one every three months is all I’m asking for right now!

brice80031: He pulls away from you and draws his jeans back up.

brice80031: Turning over the pair you got from the rack he says, "46 Waist. I'm hoping these won't fit."

brice80031: Then he saunters out the dressing room door, leaving you sitting, still naked, quivering, before you can even find your voice to ask if he’d like to get together sometime. You never see him again.

Jazzy129: Ha! You know that’s how I like it anyway: Fuck ‘em and leave ‘em.

Brice80031: Well, you left me and I didn’t even get my fuck first.

Jazzy129: Meet you at the Wal-Mart? ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • I Tell a Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 363 milliseconds