• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rebecca

Rebecca

123

"So what do you think?"

My thesis partner turned his computer around and showed me a photo from freshman weekend. At our university almost all freshmen participate in freshman weekend - they go to the middle of nowhere, stay there for two days drinking, partying and general horseplay. My thesis partner was in charge of the whole shebang, so he'd obviously had a good look at most of the new students.

I looked at the screen. Facing the screen was a picture of him in a toga showing his hairy ass to the camera.

"Come on dude! That's not what I want to see!"

He looked non-plussed at me. I turned the computer back to him.

He started laughing.

"Sorry, must have hit something."

He clicked the computer and turned it back. I hid my eyes behind my hands.

"No, I can't take more of that horror!" I mocked jokingly.

"You'll like this one."

I looked at the screen. Staring back at me, obviously flirting with the camera, was a very cute little thing. The sun was shining, she was in a two piece bikini, and she was wearing sunglasses. She had perky tits, a flat stomach, absolutely beautiful red hair and freckles. I love freckles. They seem to signal innocence even though they won't disappear with slutty behavior.

"Nice! You bang her?"

He was in a committed relationship, but he was also working as a bar manager at night at a popular place downtown, and I knew he did a lot on the side.

"No, man. Not that I didn't try. But she didn't go for anyone. I did this one though."

He clicked through the pics and found another one. She was probably hotter than the first one, but she was not my type. Just a bit too much. Dye job overdone, tits shown off a bit too much, make-up a bit too heavy. For my taste that is. She'd probably be the right fit for a mens magazine.

He clicked through the pics again.

"Banged this one too. Not too proud of that though, but in one of the activities we had a treasure hunt in the forest, and I was sitting there all alone. And when her group left, she stayed and simply started blowing me. What am I to do?"

I laughed.

"Right. If they throw themselves at you like that, who are you to destroy their confidence?"

A couple of months later I was sitting at my office at the University, when my thesis partner stopped by. I had been elected student body president the year before, so I was usually in my office even though it was getting late. Our terms ran for 12 months and I was not sure, if I would run again. I had spent a year working as skiing instructor in Austria before I started studying world history. Probably the easiest task I've ever had. And so I spend my days drinking, smoking weed, picking up girls - doing absolutely everything that makes college famous except studying. It was no wonder when I dropped out a little into my third semester. Exiting the registrar's office I was at an all time low. I knew I had come to a cross roads. Spend my life chasing cheap empty thrills or throw myself fully into realizing my potential.

The next semester I moved to a different part of the country and started studying political science as well as joining a youth party organization and the football team. Oh, there were lots of cheap thrills still - but this time they were secondary. Now at 27 I was getting ready for life as a true adult.

"I am truly amazed that you have this fantastic office and yet so few people come by."

I studied his expression gauging his intentions. Was he yanking my chain or up to something else?

"Well, watching me work is hardly anybody's idea of a fun way to spend their evenings." I pointed out with a sigh.

"But you know I have an idea. You're up for elections soon, right?"

I was silent for a moment. In politics stating anything but pure ambition is akin to committing seppuku. I might as well slice open my belly Japanese samurai style as admitting my doubts. But I knew he had my back. We never hung out outside of working on projects, but we had a huge mutual respect. And we had - and still have - each other's backs. Always.

"I'm not sure I'm running though. The party has gauged my interest in running for the coming European elections. And I can't do both."

He whistled.

"Wow! That's really awesome man! Congratulations!"

"Yeah, well. I haven't decided yet."

He looked at me with this sheepish grin that signifies some hare-brained scheme that somehow always manages to work out for the best in spite of all odds, gods and sound reason.

"We are gonna have a party at your office at the annual university party."

Our university have just 17.000 students so each year the university throws a major bash with all students invited. It is general mayhem, beer, booze, music and plundering the labs supply of pure ethanol for mean punch bowls at unsanctioned after parties at the different institutes that are supposedly locked down for the night, but are open to everyone working there. Including TAs, ph.d. students and the likes. That is where the real party starts. Luckily for the cleaning crew our common area floors and walls are made up of granite tiles. As student body president I was to dine with the university president, the board, the administrative director and some dignitaries. Usually the student body presidents would hold a short speech trying to ingratiate themselves with the higher-ups, preparing to be hand-picked for some fast-track career. That wasn't my style.

"You do know that I will be under a lot of spotlight that evening, right?"

"Well yeah. But you are the only one with enough authority to tell security to fuck off."

He was holding up his fingers, ticking one off.

"And you can announce a 'reception' before hand to increase awareness of the work of the student body."

He ticked off another finger.

"And then you can legally use your funding to buy outside booze. And it'll give you a grand stand start to whatever you decide to run for."

He ticked off a third finger.

The only downside to the annual party was that the university set prices for alcohol unwarrantedly high. While it reduced mayhem at the official part of the party it definitely also reduced the fun.

"What's that finger?"

He was still sitting there with his one finger raised.

"Rebecca."

The party was blazing. A lot of people had shown up and all around my office people were dancing, grinding, yelling, kissing and doing a lot of extracurricular activities. I was standing at the DIY bar mixing a drink when I felt a hard nipple half press up against the back of my arm through her flimsy dress, as her hand took my elbow. Electricity ricocheted round my body and seemed to end up in my abdomen. She had my attention whoever she was.

Drawing on my bartending experience I continued mixing my drink, while looking down over my shoulder at her.

"Hi."

Her green eyes blazed up at me. I suddenly felt intoxicated. It was like the sounds of everyone around didn't carry. She had this mischievous smile in her eyes that just barely reached her mouth. As if we shared a joke that no one else was in one. I could smell her hair. It looked even better off screen. It was red, auburn and bronze all at the same time. Obviously natural. No hairdresser however good could color hair like that. She smelled faintly like coconut.

"Your speech caused quite the stir."

I realized I hadn't said anything in a while. Just been standing there staring at her, fantasizing about kissing her soft full lips. I believe I could have without her protesting. Probably would have if she hadn't thrown me off. She was making my mouth water.

I swallowed hard, before replying.

"Were you there? I'm pretty sure I would have noticed you. Nice to meet you, by the way."

"No, no. But my friend Leann was standing in the doorway hoping to get the autograph of that newsguy - the old journalist - and she practically recited every word."

I had given a speech that made the university president squirm in his chair. Chastising the budget priorities for this fiscal year, basically telling the board, the university president and the dignitaries that they should take a moment and think for a second about the price of the dinner they were having, compared to the fact that budget cuts had been made on almost everything student related. Some classes were so overbooked that not all students had a chair at semester outset. I had not used the language expected of me. I had not kissed their asses.

Afterwards a board member and former deputy secretary of the interior came up to me, shook my hand and told me to keep at it. That I was right on the money. It had made my day.

"Thank you. And thank your friend for me too." I handed her the drink, I had been mixing and started on another for myself. She hadn't released my arm. I didn't want her to.

When we approached midnight, people gradually left my office to seek out after parties, friends, rides or places to hook up. Before leaving my thesis partner had given me wink and thrust two condoms into my hand. Suppressing laughter I had pocketed them smiling and winking back at him.

Rebecca had hopped up on my desk. I was tidying up the place a bit. We were the only ones left.

"Where are you going, now?"

She asked leaning back a bit on her hands. Her perky breasts were jutting out even more that way. Though I had tried not to stare, I had failed miserably all evening. Her small nipples had been poking out through her short flimsy shiny deep blue dress without abandon since she snuck up on me. I dropped some cups in the trash and walked over to her with purpose.

Instinctually she uncrossed her legs leaning back a bit more bracing herself. I stepped right between her legs, grabbed a handful of her hair just enough to hold her head in place, while I kissed her as deeply and intensely as I have ever kissed a girl. She melted into me and put her arms around my neck.

I pulled the strings of her dress down her left shoulder and dropped her dress below her breast. She broke our kiss breathlessly and tried putting her hand on my chest, but I caught her wrist in my hand and lowered my head to her bosom.

I let my tongue play gently with her nipple, running it over her sensitive bud tentatively before teasing it with my lips. Her head fell back as she moaned in pleasure. She used the wrist I had caught to prop herself up, and the other hand tussled through my hair. I let my teeth scrape lightly against her nipple and she yelped followed by a new moan. I pulled back a bit admiring the flawlessness of her milky white breast. The perfect size, not grotesque, not even large, but to her tiny frame it looked like a work of art. Defying gravity. Mocking both God and Newton at the same time. Accentuated by even more perfect pink nipples.

I could have stared at her tit for an eternity without tiring or noticing time pass, had it not been for the painful erection in my pants and the scent of her arousal. Without pause I fell to my knees, and in one swift motion I pushed her dress up, her panties aside and plunged my tongue into her soaking pussy.

She gasped aloud in part pleasure, part chock. She put both her hands in my hair and tried pulling my head away. I was not yielding.

"Wait. Stop. Not on a first date."

I ignored her pleading and instead sucked her clit gently into my mouth and rolled it gently between my lips.

"Wooaah!"

She exclaimed excitedly and fell back on her elbows, her hands still holding my hair. I kept at it. My fingers teasing the outside of her hole. Pushing at, but not in her. She put her legs over my shoulders, released my hair and fell back flat on my desk. Her hands grabbed her breasts. One bare, one through the dress and started to pinch her nipples.

My fingers and my face were soaked in her juices. I let one finger lightly caress her sphincter. She moaned continuously and I felt her legs tense up. When I pushed my ring finger almost fully deep into her ass, she screamed and started to come instantly.

I got up, standing between her legs. She was so out of it in a orgasm induced euphoria that she didn't protest in the least, when I kissed her deeply, gently, playfully licking her lips and sucking on her tongue, letting her taste her own juices. She was responding slowly, still enjoying her post orgasmic bliss too much to think straight let alone get her body to respond to her commands.

I bit gently into her nipple.

"Aaahh!" She gasped liking it.

"We have to get out of here. Security will come by shortly." I told her.

It was surprisingly easy to get a taxi even though we had to wait in the cold November night for about ten minutes. She had a short jacket over her flimsy dress. I don't remember how we decided. Or if we even decided or just shared the same thought. But we got out in front of her two-story apartment building. I was feeling the alcohol buzz a bit more now having been out in the cold. She stumbled to the front door fumbling with her keys while I paid. The cold was obviously affecting her too.

I got up close behind her and kissed the back of her neck, biting her gently. I felt her goose bumps rise against my lips, and she almost fell into me, while still trying hard to get the door unlocked. I let my hands seek out her breast and found her fantastic nipples even harder in the cold. I teased them gently a short while, until she let out a triumphant laugh, when the door opened. She started running up the stairs with me in fast pursuit.

She had more luck with her front door and in seconds we were inside. I tried grabbing her, but she wriggled out of my grasp with a smile and went to the bathroom. I looked around her apartment. It was larger than most student accommodation, but still obviously a one person apartment. She wasn't a neat freak. Discarded clothes were lying around.

I went into her bedroom. Her window sill had a line of candles in different sizes and shapes. I found a matchbook next to one and proceeded to light them all. They gave a warm fuzzy feel to the room. My head was spinning a bit.

I heard her emerge from the bathroom and rummage around the apartment. I stood by the windows looking out into the darkness, when she came in.

She was a sight to behold. Still in her flimsy dress, the red and copper in her beautiful hair highlighted by the candlelight. Her petite frame highlighted by those constantly pointy nipples that I couldn't keep my eyes from. And a half-nervous smile that send a sparkle in her eyes.

I walked to her, took her chin in my hand and tilted her head up. Looked her in the eyes and kissed her gently. She responded eagerly. She put her hands under my shirt and I aided her in getting it off. Still kissing passionately but gently I peeled the straps of her dress down, and pushed it down her narrow hips until it pooled at her feet. I broke our kiss to admire her tits. Damn they were enticing. I lifted her and put her on the king size bed.

I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants removing my socks in the process. She propped her head up on one elbow and looked at me, obviously liking what she saw. I lay down beside her, resumed kissing her and let my hands roam free. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties, and her hand grasped my wrist. I looked quizzically at her, while forcing my hand further down letting my fingers look search out her mound.

"Not on the first date."

I ignored her and resumed kissing her, finding her clit.

She fought my hand, and broke our kiss.

"I mean it! Not on the first date!"

I looked at her, half smiling.

"This isn't a date."

I pushed a finger in her to the first knuckle.

But she was adamant.

"Stop. Not now."

"You are serious, right."

I wasn't asking. She nodded anyway.

I fell back on her bed. Drunk and blue balled. The room was spinning slightly.

She snuggled up to me. I felt her right nipple against my ribcage. This was not how I imagined my evening ending.

But I was drunk. And tired. So it didn't take me long to pass out.

It was very bright when I woke. It took me a second to realize where I was. And why I woke. Rebecca had her hand down my boxers, teasing the base of my cock. It was still just semi-hard, but my balls were damn near blue.

"Morning."

I said. My mouth had wall to wall carpet. I desperately worked my tongue around trying to extract some moisture. She leaned in and kissed me anyway. She did a good job. I put my arms around her, and pulled her on top of me. Her mound was pressed up against my now fully erect rod. Through our underwear I still felt how her labia was astride my dick. She rubbed against me.

My hands wandered down her back, tracing her spine with my fingertips, teasing her ribcage. I put my hands under her panties and touched bare ass. Her skin was so soft and smooth too like the porcelain it resembled. I reached further down and let my finger touch her forbidden hole before finding her nether lips. She was wet. Very wet. Having both my hands down her panties pushed them down over her ass. She kept rubbing her mound against me. I grabbed the sides of her panties and drew them down her thigh as long as they would go in our position. To my surprise she didn't object but instead raised her ass up, so I could take them off. She managed to kick her panties off, without getting off me and resumed kissing me while rubbing her mound against me.

"You know it is starting to get rather unpleasant."

She looked at me quizzically.

"Cloth against my dick I mean. Take my boxers off."

She slid down my chest, trailing kisses on my chest, my nipples, my abs. She then pulled my boxers off. It was pure relief to have my dick out in the open. She straddled me again before I could start getting other ideas and proceeded to rub her mound on my very hard dick. Slowly all the way up and all the way down. I was quickly getting coated in her hot wet juices. And I liked it. But I wanted to be in her. I needed to be in her. So I tried angling my hips to get into position. It took a couple of tries, but then the tip of my cock caught the entrance of her pussy. She stopped immediately.

"Do you have a condom?"

I looked at her. My mind wasn't working too fast. Should I lie and try to get her bare, or should I tell her that I had two in my pocket?

"I'm not on the pill. So if you want to, you need a condom."

"Oh, I want to. Be right with you."

She fell on her back on the bed, while I got up and rummaged through my suit that was discarded on the floor.

I got the condoms and ripped one open. Usually I get the XL ones. These were standard. I hated them. I hate condoms in general and the standards in particular. It hurts putting them on, and they are so uncomfortable. But I needed to fuck her. I wanted her so bad that I put an effort in putting one on.

"Are you ok?"

She looked at me puzzled.

"The fucking condoms are too small."

After working it for a couple of minutes my hard on had subsided a little, so I managed to get the condom rolled about two thirds down. I jumped right in and started to lick her sweet tight little cunt. But she had other plans.

"Just take me. I need you in me."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I sat back on my hunches and positioned myself. Rubbed the condom clad tip on her slit to get some of her juices on me, before I pushed in.

When I did push in, I hardly fit. I have had my share of women, but none was as tight as she was in that moment. It wasn't friction, it wasn't lack of preparation. She was simply both small and tight.

"Easy. I don't want you to split me in half."

She laughed up at me.

That lit something in me, and I immediately pushed as far and as hard as I could into her. She half screamed half moaned. I pulled out slightly and forced more of me into her. Again she made that sound. It was animalistic. And it got to me. It was no mere semi, condom or not.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rebecca

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds