• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours Alicia Ch. 09

After Hours Alicia Ch. 09

12

MONDAY

Alicia heard her cell phone's annoying alarm go off.

"Fuck..."

Groggy and very sore, she rolled out of bed and walked into the living room. She had slept next to Tommy last night after the party. Still nude, she walked around trying to find her clothes. She found her shorts and panties in front of the couch. Her shirt was jammed in a couch cushion with her bra.

After she got dressed, she felt strange. She was so used to being naked, that putting on clothes seemed foreign to her. She was still dressed in Tommy's shirt that she had worn before. Before she left, she remembered to grab her other shirt. The front of it was still covered in dried cum.

It was 6:04am when she left Tommy's apartment. She wanted to make sure she had her father's truck back to him before he woke up. This was the second time in two days that she's left Tommy's apartment without waking him up. This time, however, she slept in bed with him instead of on his couch.

The ride home was very relaxing. There were barely any cars on the roads; the air was cool; the sun shined through the passenger seat, warming her bare legs. She couldn't help but smile. This morning felt absolutely perfect to her.

She also thought about the events of the weekend. She had gone from a mild-mannered and shy, nerd to arguably the biggest slut in town in a matter of three days. She left a trail of pleased men in her wake as she went on a sexual rampage having sex with twenty-four different men.

Her sexual activity and "slut" status didn't shake her. She wasn't ashamed by it all. "This must be how girls like Susie Decker feel," she thought. "It must be so liberating to be like her." Alicia didn't look up to Susie, but she admired her resolve. The entire town called her a "slut" and a "whore" and people went out of their way to shame her for being promiscuous. Despite their attempts, Susie still looked confident and kept doing whatever (and whoever) she wanted.

She wanted that kind of freedom. She never knew that she wanted this newfound sexual freedom until the gangbang at the bar Friday night. It awakened something inside of her - a burning desire to explore her sexuality as often as she wanted without shame or guilt. So far, she feels that she has been able to do that. She wasn't sure if Tommy would care if she fucked other guys because they were now dating. That question would have to wait to be answered.

She was home.

Alicia slowly turned the doorknob and walked inside. She didn't want to wake her father if he was asleep. She set the keys down on a night stand as she tip toed toward her room.

"Alicia?" she heard her father call out.

She backed up and looked in the kitchen to find her father seated at the table, disheveled and drinking a large cup of coffee. He looked like he had not slept in days.

"Hi daddy," she greeted him and gave him a hug. "How's your morning?"

Instead of immediately answering her, he looked up at her. The expression on his face answered her question. He looked like he was grieving. Concerned, she sat down and asked him, "What's the matter, daddy? Are you OK?"

He took another long sip of black coffee and responded, "No. I'm not OK."

His tone was deep and foreboding. She wasn't sure why he was so upset, but she felt that she would soon find out.

"Tell me what's wrong..." she pleaded.

Her father took a deep breath and answered, "You."

Offended, she asked, "Why am I the problem?"

"Where have you been all weekend?" he asked with accusing tone.

"Why does it matter where I was at? You said it was OK for me to out as long as I had the truck back to you this morning!"

He shook his head and took another sip.

"You don't get it. You just don't get it."

"Well? Help me understand it then. Why are you so upset with me? Why does it matter what I did all weekend?"

"My little girl is gone."

That remark broke her heart. She had never heard her father speak to her that way before. She had always been daddy's little girl and now it was clear that her father no longer saw her that way.

"No she's not! She's right here! I'm still here daddy!" she shouted, with tears in her eyes.

"You don't get it," he repeated.

"Help me! You're not saying what I don't understand! You're not making any sense!"

"My little girl...was supposed to pure and innocent...she was supposed to stay that way..."

He was talking about what happened Friday night.

"YOU were the one who asked me to be in the show Friday night! Remember?"

Solemnly, he answered, "I know...I've regretted that decision for three days. That's how long it's probably been...since I had a good night's sleep."

"What are you so pissed off about? That I had sex with those guys? Is that it?"

"Yes. That night changed you, Alicia..."

He was right - it did change her. She thought that it had been a positive change, but her father felt differently. He felt it had ruined the image he had of his beloved daughter.

"Not really? I'm still basically the same girl I was before!" she stated, defending herself. While she did undergo a change, at heart, she was still the same as she was before.

"Everything has changed now. I can't...even look at you without...thinking of you and those guys. I haven't been to the bar since Friday night. I don't know if I can go back, knowing that my baby girl was gangbanged there by thirteen guys!"

He was raising his voice and starting to match his daughter's frustration and intensity. They didn't fight much, but she felt that they were about to.

Upset and offended, Alicia replied, "So what? I fucked thirteen guys! Big deal! I don't care! And neither should you! I'm STILL your baby girl! Are you not going to get over this?"

He shook his head again.

"What have you done all weekend? Have you been..."

"...been what, daddy? Whoring around? Is that what you want to know?"

"You're never gone a whole weekend. You're always here. After what you did, you're conveniently absent from home," he stated.

She was getting more upset by the minute. Her father no longer saw her as his little girl anymore, which was worse enough - now he was basically calling her a whore.

"That's none of your business!"

"It's not? It's none of my fucking business?" he shouted, slamming his fist on the table, shaking his coffee and startling Alicia. "It's MY house you live in! What you do is MY business! Now what have you done all weekend?"

She wanted to burst into tears. She wanted to be anywhere but here. This conversation was not something she expected. She thought that her father would have gotten over what happened at the bar and that he wouldn't care where she had been - she was wrong.

This conversation felt like the one she had with Peter yesterday morning. The same anger. The same accusing, judgmental tone. Everything matched.

"If he's going to treat me this way, I might as well tell him what I've been up to. I'm already a whore to him, so what's it matter?" she thought.

"You want to know what I've been doing all weekend? Huh!? I'll tell you what I've done. Or rather WHO I've done! I fucked Tommy, his roommate, and TEN of his friends! I was gangbanged again! Your little girl WAS whoring around! How do you like THAT!?"

Her father was stunned. His face registered nothing. A minute ago, he was full of rage - now he's void of emotion. Her father was hoping that there was still a fragment of the little girl he knew inside of Alicia, but what she just said crushed all hope that he had.

A moment, which seemed like a thousand moments, passed until he finally spoke up.

"You've...become like your mother."

It was Alicia's turn to sit in silence. It was as if the two of them were trying to out-do one another by seeing who could hurt the other more.

Alicia stood up and stormed out the door.

Outside she sat down below the steps to their apartment and cried. Tears ran down her face and fell on to the concrete. She sat with her head resting on her forearms so that no one could see her. No one could see her face, but they could hear her crying.

A woman approached her and asked, "Honey, are you OK? What's wrong?"

She looked up to see the woman holding a tissue. She reached forward and took it from her.

There was no way she could tell a complete stranger about the conversation she just had with her father, so she said whatever she could to get her to leave her alone.

"I'm...fine. Thank you. I just found out that...my uncle died."

"Oh you poor dear! I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can-"

"No! Just leave me alone please!"

The kind stranger frowned and walked away. Alicia felt bad for lying to her and shouting at her. She wasn't sure what to do next. She didn't want to stay with her father, but she couldn't just leave - she had no transportation.

Then it her - she'd call Tommy.

She sat up, wiped her face with her sleeve and took her phone out. Just before she could find Tommy's number, someone familiar pulled up in the parking lot.

It was Peter.

Alicia's face wore a mixture of confusion and defeat. Peter's was the same angry face her father had.

She wasn't sure what Peter wanted. All she knew was that he couldn't have come at the worst time.

"What do you want?" she asked.

She marched toward her with his phone out.

"I woke up this morning and found a few text messages you might find interesting," he said.

"What are you talking about? Why would I care?"

He looked at his pone and read the words on the screen, "Look at your girl now, bro. Hashtag gangbangslut." Then he showed her the picture message - it was of her, being double penetrated by Larry and Mark on Tommy's couch.

Her morning had gone from bad to worse. "Which one of those assholes send that text?" she wondered.

"Hey!" he shouted. "What do you have to say about this?"

"We aren't together anymore, Peter..." was her immediate response. She didn't like having to answer for the choices she makes. It's none of her father's business what she does or Peter's.

"No shit! But I didn't think you'd be doing THIS again? What's the matter? Friday night wasn't enough for ya? You decide to sling your pussy all around town? Can't you see that this is tearing my heart out!? I love you, Alicia!"

Then he clicked to another message, then showed it to her.

"And this!? That's you with a mouth full of cum! You get fucked by a bunch of guys AGAIN and then you drink their loads!? What is wrong with you?"

Then she finally had enough.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with YOU? I'm sick and fucking tired of you and my dad trying to tell me who I am! I am whoever I want to be! I'm sorry that I cheated on you with Tommy and his roommate. That was wrong. I feel bad about that, but we broke up yesterday! I was free to do whatever I wanted! If I want to fuck someone else - I will. If I want to fuck ten people - I will. If I want to fuck a hundred people - I fucking will! I am going to do whatever I want, when I want to and neither YOU or my dad are going to have anything to say about it! I am done talking about this, Peter! I'm tired of both of you trying to make me feel guilty about everything I'm doing! Fuck off!"

With that, she stormed off again. This time, she walked on the sidewalk - away from Peter.

Peter stood there, dumbfounded and heart broken. He, too, was in tears as she clutched his phone with white knuckles.

When she reached the end of the street she turned and ducked down an alley. She hoped that Peter wouldn't follow her and if he did, he wouldn't find her. She got out her phone, scrolled through her contacts as fast as she could and called Tommy.

"C'mon...pick up...pick up..."

"He-hello?"

"Babe, it's Alicia. Can you pick me up? I'm on the street across from Harrison's Hardware. Please."

"Uh, yeah...sure...I can get you. Let me get dressed."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I owe you big time!"

While she waited for Tommy to get there, she let her anger get out of control. She was irate about how her father and Peter had treated her this morning. Her day started off great - she woke up next to Tommy; had a peaceful drive home; and she was excited to see her father. All of that was ruined in a matter of thirty minutes.

After ten minutes, she saw Tommy's car parked on her street. She ran out from the alley and jumped into his car. Tommy looked at her face and became startled. Her face was as red as her eyes and she tears running down her cheeks.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"Please just drive." She answered.

Without another word, Tommy drove off. He was headed back toward his apartment.

A few minutes went by and Alicia opened up.

"It's fucking bullshit! My whole morning has been bullshit! My father scolded me for being out all weekend! Then he had the nerve to judge me for having sex! He was the one who asked me to be in the gangbang Friday - it wasn't my idea! Then he compared me to my mother! Then Peter shows up...someone at the party last night sent him pictures of me being fucked by your friends. I'm not worried about that anymore. I don't care who sees the pictures now! Peter had no right to judge me for what I'm doing! We're not together anymore. It's none of his fucking business!"

"Wow...babe...I'm sorry," was all he could say. "Is there anything I can do?"

She stopped sobbing for a moment and smiled meekly, "Yes. You can promise me that you won't judge me. That's all I want."

"Of course I won't judge you. I like you just the way you are. I don't care how many guys you fuck! You still come home to me!"

Her smile grew wider hearing Tommy say that.

"Thank you," she said. "That means a lot. I...like who I've become. I like being a slut. I don't regret anything I did last weekend."

"And you shouldn't. You were fucking hot!"

She was starting to feel better. She smiled and laughed at everything Tommy said.

"Since we're boyfriend and girlfriend now...do you care if I fuck other guys?" she asked.

"Are you serious? Hell no, I don't. I don't care who you fuck," he answered.

"Really? You won't be mad if I just go and fuck somebody else? Even if it's someone you don't know?"

"No, I don't care. Like I said, you still come back to me. You're my girlfriend. I care about you and I want you to be happy. If being happy means fucking other people, go for it."

She wrapped her arms around Tommy and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek, "You're the best! Thank you!"

Eventually they pulled up to Tommy's apartment building. They got out and made their way up the stairs. Once inside, Tommy walked over to the refrigerator to get a beer. Alicia stood in front of the door and stripped. When Tommy turned around, he saw her standing there, smiling at him, completely nude.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

Tommy didn't say a word, he just smiled and nodded.

Tommy set his beer down on the coffee table and walked over toward Alicia. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close, kissing her on the lips. Alicia closed her eyes and kissed back. The two were locked in an embrace, kissing and caressing each other. She was loving every second of it. She like maybe her day wouldn't end up so bad after all. Tommy, her new boyfriend, had saved the day.

Everything was perfect now.

Or so they thought.

They heard a loud pounding on the door. Tommy pulled away from Alicia and looked worried. His concern frightened her. Who was on the other side of the door? What did they want with Tommy?

Then they heard a loud, growling voice, "Tommy! I know you're in there! I seen your car outside you little shit! Open up goddamnit!"

Alicia whispered, "Who's that?"

"That's...my Uncle Otis."

"Why is he so mad?" she asked. Otis was still pounding on the door and shouting.

Alicia picked up her clothes, but before she could start getting dressed, Tommy answered the door. Otis' pounding had pushed the open door against the wall. He stood there, looking at his frightened nephew and a terrified, confused naked girl.

Otis was a tall man. He stood six foot, six inches. He was covered in hair and tattoos. He was dressed in a dirty wife beater , beat up blue jeans with oil stains on them, and a pair of brown cowboy boots. He had a thick, black beard and several scars on his face - the most noticeable of them was four inches long on his left cheek. He got it several years ago in a knife fight he had a bar downtown. He had gotten drunk and wanted to go home with a woman he had met that night. Instead of going home with her, he found out that she was married and that her husband was there. When her husband found out he jumped Otis and cut him. Otis fought back and broke one of the man's arms and cut his ear off. He ended up doing five years in prison and had recently gotten out on "good behavior."

Tommy didn't know this - until now.

The sight of Alicia put a smile on Otis' face. No matter how angry or upset Otis could get, the image of a naked woman would always put a smile on his face.

He pushed his way inside. In a cold, intimidating tone, Otis said, "Close the door." Tommy rushed over and shut the door. He stood next to Alicia, who was still holding her clothes. He peered over at her, making her shake with fear. She had never seen anyone as intimidating as Otis. Her father's bar had some scary looking people in it from time to time, but none like him. She wasn't sure what was going to happen to her and Tommy. Would he hurt them? Would he kill them? She didn't know.

Tommy knew that Otis wouldn't kill either of them, but he wasn't above hurting them - especially him. Neither of them said a word as Otis looked Alicia up and down. He moved in closer to her, putting his nose inches from her neck. Alicia noticed that Otis was smelling her hair.

"You haven't showered yet. I can always tell when a woman hasn't bathed," Otis chuckled. "I like my woman dirty."

"Wh-what do you want Uncle Otis?" Tommy asked, shaking like a leaf.

Otis growled and turn his attention to Tommy.

"Isn't it obvious? Have you fucking forgotten already, boy?" he said, pushing Tommy with his index finger. "I'm a free man now, so I figured I'd collect a debt that you owe me!"

"D-d-debt?" Tommy asked.

"Boy, you're really startin' to piss me off...and you wouldn't like it when I'm angry," Otis said sternly. "Back before I got sent up state, you borrowed two grand from me, because your daddy wouldn't give you the money you wanted for that shit car you have. I haven't forgotten...and I never forgive, Tommy..."

Otis was face-to-face with Tommy, who was turning his head to avoid making eye contact with him.

"So why don't you be a good little boy and hand me the fucking keys?" he ordered.

"I-I-I can't...do that. I won't...have any way to get around. I-I need my car to get to work."

"Oh you need the car to get to work, do you? Oh that's a fucking shame, isn't it? Hold on, while I go find the tiniest fucking violin in the world and play the fuck out of it!" he growled. "Hand me...the fucking keys. I won't repeat myself."

Tommy tried to squeeze between Otis and the wall to get to the coffee table. He grabbed the keys and held them out for Otis to take.

All of a sudden, Otis began laughing. This made Tommy and Alicia even more nervous. Otis stroked his beard and chuckled at Tommy.

"Why don't you keep the keys, huh? I don't want to come between a man and an honest living, do I? I mean, look at this pretty little thing," he pointed at Alicia, "You're going to have to take care of her. You can't do that without a job, can you? What sort of uncle would I be if I did that?"

Otis put a cigarette in his mouth, struck a match on Tommy's wall, and lit it. He took a puff off of it and finished his thought.

"Maybe there's something else we can work out so's you can pay your debt," he said.

"B-But I don't have two thousand dollars. I can't pay you," Tommy replied.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours Alicia Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds