• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Hunt Pt. 02

The Hunt Pt. 02

Halloween was over but that weekend I stood in front of the mirror, in my police costume, and remembered how exhilarating that night had been. My cock was as hard as steel just thinking about it. I slowly slid the tiny shorts down my lean, muscular legs to reveal the black panties underneath.

I paused a moment to admire how feminine they looked without any hair before moving my gaze up and letting it settle on the obvious bulge beneath the thin material. I let out a soft moan as I slowly rubbed the shaft through the panties. I wanted to do it again and I didn't want to wait until next Halloween to do it. But then I stopped and frowned as I remembered what I had learned on campus the day after the party.

Apparently there was a story going around campus about a guy that showed up uninvited to the Tau Kappa Epsilon Halloween party dressed in drag. Stories varied, but they all agree that he was wearing a police uniform, stayed for most of the party, had a lot to drink and then disappeared. I was relieved to hear that no one even suspected it was me that had been in that costume.

There was one sorority that suspected a certain teacher and the guys at TKE suspected this one guy from a fraternity down the street. On top of that there were a dozen other theories about a dozen other people, none of them me. There were also some theories as to where this mysterious cross-dresser had gone but no one could say for sure since everyone that had stayed that late were very drunk as well. So it seemed like I was in the clear and I should have been happy, but I wasn't.

I thought I was so damn clever, the perfect actor, but they had seen right through it. I looked myself up and down, still frowning. Truth be told I'm only 5' 8" although I like to say I'm taller and I often wear high heels to make myself look taller. But on that day I was actually wishing to be shorter. It was just another thing that made me less feminine. My limbs were lean and toned. I was in good shape but not so muscular as to look masculine. Without hair I looked like a woman that went to the gym often. I pulled off the fake police hat and eyed the wig with disdain. Even with the hat on it had been pretty atrocious. If I was going to do this again I would need to spend some real money on a good wig.

Wait. Was I going to do this again? I thought about it for a while.

I missed the thrill of the hunt and that night I had found it again. I found it with another man. Suddenly I was questioning my sexuality. I was still turned on by women, but when I was dressed as a woman it had been a man that aroused me. My thoughts went around and around until I felt dizzy and gave up. All I knew is that definitely wanted to dress up again. I wanted to find a man and somehow seduce him into bed with me. I would have to do a lot better than the last time.

So a better wig was a must. I had convinced myself that my make-up had been perfect, but I wasn't too sure about that now. I would have to practice that. Suddenly I thought of my voice. I cleared my throat and tried to sound feminine.

"Hey there cutie," I said softly to myself in the mirror and cringed.

How many beers had I had before I started talking to people? One? Two? More? I had been shy in the beginning so I had hesitated to talk to anyone. What may have seemed like a perfect female pitch to me may have been a caricature of feminine tone to everyone else. I would have to practice that too.

It wasn't until January that things started to come together and by that time the story of the man in drag at the Halloween party was old news. The mystery was never solved and no one cared anymore. I was able to save enough money for a very convincing dark-haired wig. With a single-minded determination I practiced my feminine voice every day. For the first time in my life I was glad that my voice was higher than normal for a man. It was still difficult, but by January I could speak in a convincingly feminine voice. Compared to that, make-up had been easy.

In late January I was invited to another party. It was happening that very night at a house just off campus. I had been there twice before, so I knew the party was going to be a good one, but I turned this one down. I knew it was time to put all my hard work to the test. By that afternoon I was standing in front of a full-length mirror in the bedroom of my apartment and a sexy young woman was staring back at me.

She had on a tight, long-sleeved shirt that showed off the curve of her (fake) breasts and showed a little cleavage. I was happy with the fake breasts I had managed to find online. I couldn't pronounce the name of what they were made of but they felt real and were secured directly to my chest just in case the bra came off.

Her dark hair fell just past her shoulders in loose curls. Her make-up was pretty subtle, more of a natural look. Despite the cold outside she had on a short skirt that showed off a tight little ass and beautiful legs. She had on a pair of red flats. They could have been heels but then she would have towered over many of the men at the party.

In my normal voice I asked, "Hey, what's your name baby?" and then paused. Suddenly I felt very stupid. I had to give her a name! My real name is Edward Parks so at first I thought I might play off of that, but I quickly realized that would be too risky. Eventually I settled on a name.

"Sophie," the woman in the mirror said a little shyly, but maintained eye contact. "Sophie Lewin, I'm majoring in English," she said with a smile.

I had known quite a few English majors and thought I could BS my way through a conversation if necessary. For any other questions I would have to deflect or make up something on the spot because it was time to leave.

I made sure to park a ways from the party just in case someone recognized my car. It meant a longer walk through the chill winter air, but I didn't want to risk it. My legs were numb by the time I got to the door but no one gave me any trouble as I slid inside and I quickly started to warm up again.

The house was huge, a veritable mansion. This was the home of Derek Hoffman, a college senior. Rumor has it that his father is incredibly rich and owns a lot of the property around the college so that's how he is able to stay here with 3 of his close friends. Derek's father either didn't know about the parties or didn't care.

I slowly made my way through the crowd, taking in everything that was going on. Most of the main floor consisted of a single room packed with dancing people. Then the rest was a few smaller rooms. I saw a handful people come through one doorway with full cups and guessed that was where the beer was kept. I wasn't keen to make the same mistakes as last time so I went the other direction.

I glanced in one room and could make out 5 people in a smoky haze. I made a note to come back there if I wanted to mellow out a bit. I passed the open door to another room where two guys were playing pool and had a wager going, judging by the stack of bills on the edge of the table. They had a few spectators as well. I stopped and watched them for a while before I grew bored. The next room had 2 guys and 3 girls playing strip poker and the girls were already losing pretty badly. I picked up my pace to pass this door before I could be invited into the game.

Satisfied for now, I gave up exploration and gave in to the music. It didn't take long to attract a dancing partner. I was genuinely shy at first and that seemed to attract him even more. That plus the already packed room meant he was rubbing himself on my body before I could blink. I actually felt his hard member rub up and down my thigh more than once and I knew where this was heading. Thinking quickly I turned around to slowly grind my ass up against him. I felt him hard against me again but then he was gone. The crowd had shifted and we lost each other.

Instead I was face to face with a girl who suddenly wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. It was a deep, sensual thing. Her hands lightly cupped my breasts and mine instinctively found her ass. I felt my cock stiffen and strain against the concealer I was wearing underneath my panties. As she kissed my neck it dawned on me that she was just showing off for the men around us. I had to remember that what they were seeing is two hot women kissing and groping each other on the dance floor. It seemed to work rather well as one of the men said something to her and then they disappeared into the crowd.

Suddenly I felt a tap on the shoulder. I spun around and saw...Derek Hoffman. I recognized him from some of the photos on the walls and was surprised to see him staring back at me. He threw these large parties but he only talked with people he really liked. He was shouting something I couldn't hear and then he was pulling me through the crowd into a lounge area with a bar along one wall.

"I was trying to say it looks like you don't have a beer yet. Would you like to have one with me?" He asked.

I nodded slowly. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights because he laughed as he got up from his seat.

As he walked over to the bar it barely registered that I was sitting at a small table in what must be the quietest place in the house. Derek had just forcefully, perhaps rudely, pulled me from the dance floor after seeing me make out another woman. Had he begun to flirt with me? I turned and saw him staring at me from the bar while the bartender, one of his friends, poured the drinks. He gave me a sly wink and I actually blushed. He was fairly handsome with his blond hair, green eyes, white teeth and a body that had obviously been to the gym regularly. I managed to snap myself out of it as he came back with the drinks.

"So I guess you know who I am by now, huh?" he asked with a smile as he gestured with the cups to a nearby photo showing himself doing something.

I couldn't quite tell since I wasn't really looking at it. I was still looking at him and that's how I was able to catch it. I was pretty sure I saw something fall into one of the drinks. He was still talking but it didn't register. The cup was opaque so I couldn't see if there was something in there or not. My mind was racing and he kept on talking. Then he was sitting down and he handed me the glass I had been staring at. I risked a quick glance inside but couldn't see anything.

"To chance meetings, cold winter nights, and warm homes," he said with a raised glass and took a sip of his drink.

I gave him a tiny smile back and pretended to sip. It was all I could think to do. Then one of his friends came over and whispered something in his ear.

"Excuse me for just one second," he said. He looked more than a little annoyed as he rushed off.

With him gone I was able to think a little more clearly. I glanced around to make sure no one was looking and quickly switched the glasses. If he was the genuinely kind man I thought he was then we would both sip our drinks, have a nice evening and I might even go down on him. I was more than a little curious to try it with someone I actually liked. But if he had actually slipped something in my drink then I guess things would get interesting.

He returned after just a few short minutes, apologized for the interruption, and made another toast. This time I took a real, deep sip and this seemed to please him.

"I don't think I got your name," he said.

"You didn't ask," I quipped back with a playful smile.

"So what do they call a lady of your beauty?" he asked sarcastically.

"They call me Sophie," I responded and took another sip.

"That is a beautiful name, Sophie," he said with a smile and I wasn't sure if it was for my name or the long sip I had just taken.

The conversation went on like that for a while and then I began to notice little things like his speech slowing down and slurring. After a few minutes I knew what was happening and I had my answer.

"Excuse me," I asked, interrupting a story he was telling," could you possibly point me to the nearest bathroom? I am afraid this is going straight to my head," I continued and ended it with a little giggle. I was hoping to make my escape and pretending to be a lightweight would be my way out.

He got up so fast he nearly knocked his chair over. "My dear," he responded, "allow me to take you there myself."

Without waiting for a response he took my arm and led me around the edge of the dance floor and up the flight of stairs to the second floor. He actually stumbled no less than 3 times but I'm not sure he noticed. Since he was holding onto my arm it must have looked to him like I was the one having trouble walking. He put his arm around my shoulder as we entered a doorway at the far end of the hall. Suddenly we were in a large bedroom. My heart skipped a beat and then I noticed the small bathroom just off to the side.

"This is my personal bathroom and it is kept very clean. The downstairs bathroom probably looks terrible right now," he explained while motioning to it, but I was not reassured by his feigned concern.

I quickened my pace into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it for good measure. I absentmindedly checked myself in the mirror as I thought through my options. This was not how I was hoping my night would go. I stalled for as long as I thought I could, flushed the toilet and slowly washed my hands in the sink. It was no good. I was out of time and out of ideas. I could only hope he was passed out when I opened the door.

I opened the door and found the bedroom was dark. He must have turned out the lights but I thought I could see a shape on the bed thanks to the light from the bathroom. I took a few tentative steps into the room and then his arms were around me.

He must have been waiting by the door in the shadows. By now he must have thought I would be at least partially under the effects of the date rape drug he had slipped me. Instead he was the one feeling the effects and I found myself wishing I had waited for him to empty his glass. Still, he was having a lot of trouble. His hands slipped up and down my torso before he found my breasts. He tried to kiss my neck but only succeeded in slobbering on me. He pushed me towards the bed and I let him.

When we got to the edge of the bed he tried to bend me over but I instead managed to turn and we landed side by side. I was facing him now and put out my hands instinctively. My right hand was too low and found his member, still mostly soft and limp. It was obvious now that he had been completely naked when he ambushed me. He moaned as my hand touched his cock and reacted by thrusting his hips at my hand. I felt his cock slap against my palm over and over. Meanwhile my left hand had ended up firmly against his chest so I pushed hard and rolled to get some distance from him.

He struggled to get the rest of the way onto the bed while I calmly sat up at the foot of the bed and just watched. After a few minutes had finally gotten his entire naked body onto the bed. He lay there for a moment, sprawled out, and his cock was flaccid, like a small sleeping snake between his legs.

He started to get up but I took action. I sprang forward, my hands gripped his shoulders and I shoved him back down on the bed. I had him pinned down on the bed and I could see the surprise on his face turn into a smile. At first I couldn't tell why and then I realized his cock had stiffened again. It was rubbing against my panties.

I smiled back and then began moving my body back towards the foot of the bed until my head was mere inches away from his hardened manhood. A stream of precum was oozing from the tip. It was more than I thought was possible. I wondered if the drug also contained an aphrodisiac as I glanced up at him. He gave me a drunken smile back that told me he was expecting a blowjob.

Instead I gathered up most of his precum with three of my fingers, pushed his hips up from the bed and began to rub his tight little anus. He still gave me that stupid grin until I put a finger instead him. More precum oozed out of his cock and I used that to help slide the second finger inside. He started to complain but I had found his prostate at this point and I gave it a tickle with my two fingers.

He gasped and moaned but said nothing else. When I finally put the third finger in he was getting into it. He kept whispering for me to keep going. He had his eyes closed and then suddenly they opened wide as streams of cum shot from his cock. They landed on his chest and dribbled onto the bedspread.

"Did you like that, honey?" I purred and he nodded.

My lips found his and we kissed lightly.

"Are you going to get me off too?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded but remained staring at the ceiling as I got off the bed. I quickly removed my panties and concealer. I hiked up my skirt and my manhood sprang free fully. He must have caught the motion and turned his head. He studied me for a moment, still dazed but whether from the prostate massage or the drug I couldn't tell. He didn't say anything but after a long pause he just looked at me and nodded.

I climbed back onto the bed and situated myself between his legs. Our cocks rubbed together and it sent a shudder of pleasure through his body. Then I guided the tip down to his already stretched hole.

I heard a sharp intake of breath as I entered him and when I paused he let it out in a slow moan. I proceeded to make short, slow strokes and each time I pushed deeper and deeper inside. When I had buried myself fully inside him, I increased my pace until all you could hear in the room was the loud slapping of my balls against his skin and his occasional grunt.

As his insides squeezed my cock I imagined his guests on the main floor still dancing, drinking and smoking weed. Little did they know what their host was doing right above their heads. Then it occurred to me that I didn't know if he had locked the door when we came in. Could someone walk in on us? Was that a noise on the steps? That put me over the edge.

My cock began to spasm and I shot load after load into his ass. I held myself inside him until the last wave of pleasure washed over me. Finally I pulled out and a stream of cum gushed out with it, staining the sheets.

I moved over to sit next to him on the bed. I glanced over while I caught my breath and saw that he had finally passed out. He lay there with a pleased look on his face. There was cum on his chest and in small pools soaking into the sheets around him.

My cock began to twitch to life once more but I figured he had had enough. Instead I cleaned myself up in the bathroom, got my clothes back on and slowly crept out without anyone noticing me leaving the bedroom. The party was still in full swing but I didn't know how much longer our dear host would be passed out.

I left the party with a pleased look on my face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Hunt Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds