• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mary Pattinson Pt. 01

Mary Pattinson Pt. 01

1234

Mary Pattinson was not a happy wife. Her husband was out of work and had been for a while and he was pissing her off with his seeming inability to find a job. He said he was looking every day but she wasn't too sure. So because of this she was angry and frustrated although deep down she knew it wasn't really his fault.

After all, it wasn't as if there were many jobs out there for men in their mid to late fifties but she didn't think he was trying hard enough to find work. Every time she came home he was on his bloody laptop, logged onto the internet.

How's he going to find work that way she'd thought. They'd had another blazing argument about it. He told her that using the internet was the way to apply for jobs in this day and age as most firms used on-line application forms but she still thought that the only way was to go to the local employment exchange and to register with employment agencies.

So she wasn't speaking to him. If truth be known this wasn't the first time in their married life that they hadn't been talking. She had sometimes gone weeks not speaking when she was really pissed with him. He for that matter, after hating it in the early years, had eventually got used to her mood swings and could now quite comfortably put up with the silent treatment for weeks too.

So here they were, on a night out with their friends; who could sense the atmosphere between them.

Mary and her husband Philip were the eldest of four couples that had socialised together for quite a few years. The others were Alan and Linda, Michael and Sonia and the youngest couple of the group, Malcolm and Vicky. Philip had always thought that Malcolm would like to fuck his wife given half the chance; he was always touchy feely around her.

They had enjoyed a bar meal at their favourite watering hole, washed down with bottles of wine and glasses of beer. Malcolm as usual, was in fine form and was becoming more personal in his witticisms the more he drank. He was all over Mary verbally, who was egging him on, hoping subconsciously to belittle her husband.

Although inwardly seething, Philip made light of the innuendo and smiled. As he stood to go to the bathroom he heard Vicky murmur something to Mary. He couldn't quite hear it but he was sure she said, "so what happened with...and did you do anything...you know." But he couldn't be sure.

As he walked to the bathroom he remembered that Mary had been on a girly night out a few days previously. She had returned quite late as he recalled.

Mary, although presently heavily under the influence of alcohol, could remember that night too.

She had gone out with Vicky, Linda and Sonia to a local bar. There was a band playing that night so the place was fairly busy. It was there they met up with another woman, Violet, who they all knew. She was there with her husband Bob.

Years and years ago, Bob had briefly dated Mary before she blew him off for someone more interesting who had more money. He was still infatuated with her and she knew it.

Mary was the sort of lady who got louder and bolder with every drink. This particular night she'd had a lot of drink!

Violet had left early as she was at work the following day and not fully realising how besotted Bob was with Mary had let him stay behind.

Some time later, Vicky, Linda and Sonia were wanting to leave but Mary was having a great time and didn't want to go home, especially to her miserable shit of a husband, Philip.

"Oh go on," Mary slurred, "you go on, Bob will take me home, won't you Bobby."

"Not a problem," a befuddled Bob replied.

"Are you sure you're all right Mary?" Vicky asked concerned for her friend.

"Absolutely," Mary slurred.

She stood up and plonked herself down on Bob's knee.

"Bob will look after me, won't you Bobby?" she said as she hooked her arm round his neck and squeezed him into her chest.

Bob was in seventh heaven. The woman of his recurring fantasies was squeezing his head into her breasts. Oh how he longed to fondle her large 38D breasts.

He looked up adoringly into her face. Mary smiled back at him, oblivious to his raging hormones.

"Okay then, if you're sure," Vicky said, "see you soon; see you Bob."

After the girls had left only Mary and Bob remained in that part of the bar. Mary was talking non stop gibberish as her feelings regarding her husband and their problems came to the fore.

"You've always liked me though, haven't you Bob," Mary asked, desperately seeking comfort.

"I think you know I have," he replied.

Mary looked into his face and bent down to kiss him. She tightened her grip round his neck as their kiss intensified. Their lips parted simultaneously and their tongues entwined. Bob slipped his hand onto Mary's exposed leg and ran it up and down her thigh.

As her arousal built, Mary's legs parted slightly allowing Bob's hand to progress further. He wasted no time as he stroked up her inner thigh until he reached her throbbing pussy. Even through her tights he could feel the swollen outline of her pussy lips.

As he touched them she moaned deeply into his mouth.

His big mistake was leaving her pussy to fondle her breasts. Even though she loved her breasts being groped, Mary suddenly came to her senses and realised what she was doing.

Although she was aroused, the last person she wanted to be feeling her up was Bob. That ship had sailed long, long ago and wasn't coming back.

She broke away and stood up, tottering slightly.

"Sorry Bob," she stammered, "I think we should go now, can you take me home please."

Mary felt herself flush as she recalled that night. She glanced over at Vicky who was looking enquiringly at her.

"No nothing happened, nothing at all," she answered as she looked at Philip's retreating back.

They had another row when they got home. Philip was still smarting at what he perceived was happening.

"To me it just seems that you want nothing to do with me and are playing up to Malcolm all the time. I can tell you now; he wants to fuck you, I can see that!"

"Don't be stupid," Mary retorted, "he'd run a mile if I said come on then. He's all talk and nothing else."

"I'm not so sure," Philip replied, "given half the chance he would. He's a man after all and all men want to do is fuck as many women as they can, if they get the chance."

"Oh you're impossible to talk too!" Mary seethed, "I'm going to bed."

She stormed off leaving Philip to mope downstairs on his own.

Mary and Philip had been married for just over thirty years. They were both in their fifties although Philip was a couple of years older than Mary. She was definitely overweight but it wasn't overly apparent.

She was 5'7 tall with dyed blonde hair, usually cut shortish. She had blue eyes and was showing a few wrinkles in her face. When she was younger she'd not worn much makeup and it seemed to show now she was older as her skin was remarkably smooth. There was no disputing that she needed some but was fortunate that she didn't need too much.

In spite of her age and despite carrying a few pounds too many her body shape was still really good. She had an hourglass shape with large 38D breasts, which remarkably didn't sag as much as one would expect. She put this down to years of wearing underwire bras. She then curved into a clearly defined waist followed by fairly large hips. Her ass was full and round and was remarkably quite firm. She also had very shapely legs even if they were a bit on the solid side. Wearing high heels, which she didn't do very often, certainly made her legs look incredibly sexy. Her tummy was her downfall. She felt it was too flabby along with her arms, which she hated.

Philip had always thought that she was the sexiest women he had ever met. To him she oozed a sexuality that he found hard to describe. His problem was that he didn't have too much to compare her to as she was the only woman he had ever dated properly and indeed slept with.

Mary on the other hand had a lot of experience although she was still remarkably naive. She'd lost her virginity at a very young age and had been engaged to be married at eighteen. A year later she found her fiancée in bed with her sister. That put an end to that relationship.

In the following five years she had countless one night stands, including affairs with married men. These were interspersed with brief periods when she actually dated.

But it always ended up the same way. For some reason men didn't see her as wife material when that's all she really wanted. She was scared of being left on the shelf and maybe that's why the men dumped her.

She had thought that the last boyfriend before she met Philip had been the one. Not only did he have a fairly big cock he had promised to marry her. She broke it off when she found out he was about to get engaged to another girl he had been dating at the same time as her.

Devastated, Philip had been a welcome change to her usual type of man. He was thoughtful, shy and reserved. He was also a virgin. But that hadn't mattered even though it took him weeks to get up the courage to actually fuck her.

She should have realised then. Even at twenty seven years of age he wasn't able to get it up often enough so they regularly made do with oral sex. He always made her come but sometimes she just longed for a big cock in her pussy.

But he loved her and she loved him. They married and managed to have three children who were now grown up and gone.

For Mary, work became more important and as she progressed up the corporate ladder so her desire for sex lessened.

She came to realise that the reason she was so promiscuous when younger was her need to find love. This didn't happen until she met Philip but sadly the sex between them wasn't great. She had kidded herself that it was okay but deep down she knew this was a lie.

And so over time her need for hot sex drained away and on the rare times she could have been tempted by Philip she was always too tired.

Philip, meanwhile was incredibly frustrated. He knew he often found it difficult to get an erection and that he probably didn't have a prick big enough to properly satisfy Mary but he didn't even get the chance now to improve his technique as she denied him every time with one excuse after another.

This lack of sex; and to him it defined the depth of her love and affection towards him; was just another issue along with his inability to find a job that had led to his increasing depression. He felt inadequate and useless and her attitude towards him wasn't helping matters. Their relationship was definitely in a downward spiral.

Vicky and Mary often spoke about her problems with Philip and Vicky was questioning why Mary was being so hard on him.

"Look Mary, don't you think you should be more supportive. He is trying to find work but there isn't an awful lot of opportunity out there for men of Philip's age."

Mary shrugged her shoulders.

"I suppose so," she said.

"Well do you still love him?" Vicky asked.

"Love; what's love got to do with it?" Mary smiled.

"Very funny," replied Vicky. They often played this game of answering questions by using song titles or lyrics. "Seriously; are you still in love with Phil."

"Well I'm not sure it's love. It's more that we've become comfortable together if you know what I mean," Mary answered.

"Owch; that's sad," Vicky exclaimed, "don't you miss the passion?"

"Not sure if we ever had that much passion," Mary reflected. "Anyway, I'm so busy with work, I'm too tired to be even remotely interested in sex, so we don't bother."

Mary was right about her job. She was in her early fifties and was working harder than she had for years.

She had gone back into the work place after raising her family. She had taken some part time work when the kids were little to supplement Philip's income, which was always patchy at best. Even then he had struggled to earn good money consistently.

It was her last part time job that had proved to be her best. She had started out initially with a contract for twenty hours a week although there was overtime if needed. Her role was to work on the information desk in the local branch of a large supermarket chain.

Over the years she had progressed and worked in virtually every department within the store and although abrasive with her fellow colleagues at times, had managed to improve each of these departments significantly.

Her success had not gone unnoticed and she was promoted twice and eventually given the department she had always coveted the most.

Within six months she turned a loss making department into profit. Her only weakness was her inability to motivate her staff to work as hard as herself. To an outsider this was always going to be a tall order as she set herself such high standards, which the other staff members found hard to reach. This led to her doing most of the work herself, which was physically draining together with the fact she was now working full time hours.

She also became very defensive about her position within the company as her manager pretty much let her have free rein to do what she wanted. So she was not happy when she found out why she had been called to the manager's office.

Mary entered the office to see a man standing there with Brenda, the store manager.

"Morning Mary," Brenda said brightly. She always had a smile on her face. "I'd like you to meet Steve Evans. He's the new shop floor manager. He's just been transferred to us from another store. I'm sure he will be a good addition, god knows we need another manager."

Mary glanced over at Steve.

He looked to be in his mid to late forties, average build, average looks, nothing dynamic looking about him at all she mused.

He stuck out his hand. "Ah, so you're Mary. I've been told a lot about you. Pleased to meet you." He smiled.

Mary shook his hand. "I'm sure what you've heard is all bad."

"No, no not at all, only good things," he replied. "I look forward to working with you," he added.

Can't wait thought Mary. "Likewise I'm sure," she said. " Anyway welcome, but if you'll excuse me I've got things to do." She turned and hurried off.

"Is she always like that?" a bemused Steve asked.

"Oh yes...always," a smiling Brenda replied.

Later that day, Brenda called Mary into her office.

"Right, I need to tell you about Steve," she said.

Mary took a seat, her interest piqued.

"He's been foisted on me," Brenda said, "and I'm not happy about it as our wage budget can't really support another manager. But I have no option as he is one of our new area manager's golden boys."

Mary interrupted. "What...we've got a new area manager as well, when did that happen. What's happened to Carl?"

"Ah, well..." Brenda paused unsure if she should continue.

"Come on Brenda...spill..." Mary said.

"No I really can't tell you but suffice it to say I don't expect him to be with the company for much longer."

"Ohhh, interesting! So, who's the new guy?" Mary asked.

"No new guy, head office have decided to streamline the regions and cut down on the area managers so we're now in Region Five not Region Seven and their area manager is a guy called Barry Knowles."

"Oh, so what's he like?" Mary asked. "Any good?"

"Can't say I know that much about him," Brenda replied. "Anyway, back to Steve."

She continued. "I've told him all about you and said he is not to interfere with your department in any way, shape or form; okay!"

Mary looked relieved. This had been her biggest worry. She liked to be in control of her department even if she was running herself ragged.

Over the next few weeks, Mary just kept herself to herself, working as hard as ever. It soon became obvious to her that Steve was an idler who sat upstairs in his office most of the time.

Things came to a head one day when Mary was completely stressed out. She was the duty manager that day and had just found out that six members of staff had not turned into work. That left them struggling to cover all the departments.

Moving staff around took some organising and she thought she had most areas covered before realising there was one last department not sufficiently covered and there was no spare staff.

"Who else is in today," she asked one of the girls.

"Steve's in, he's upstairs I think," was the girls reply.

Mary hurried off and found Steve in his office.

"Morning Steve, you need to come down onto the shop floor today. We're short staffed." She was fairly abrupt as she tended to be when harassed.

"Sorry Mary, too busy to do that, you'll just have to cope as best you can."

"Busy, busy with what!" Mary exploded. "You're sat up here doing nothing constructive as far as I can see. We need you downstairs, we are short staffed!"

"Not going to happen; sorry." He turned his back on her and resumed doing whatever it was that he had been doing.

Mary stood glaring into his back. She was furious. She stormed out of the office, slamming the door behind her.

That night she sent a text message to Brenda, detailing what had happened between her and Steve. Brenda was sympathetic but basically told Mary that her hands were tied as Steve was the golden boy who could do no wrong.

Over the next few weeks Steve kept out of Mary's way although on one occasion he did try to make a suggestion to her about a display. She gave him a withering look and he soon scurried away.

Mary's home life continued as before. She went to work, Philip stayed at home still looking for a job. They still weren't talking. When not at work Mary would often go shopping. She had a weakness for clothes and shoes; well she was a woman after all! Her only problem was that she never went out much anywhere to actually wear them.

She was in her favourite store looking at yet another dress. A stunning cobalt blue, it was a colour and design that suited her, although it did seem to be fairly low cut.

"Oh, I like that," she murmured to herself. She went to find the fitting room.

Slipping off her jeans and tee shirt she looked at herself in the mirror. Not too bad considering my age she thought as she breathed in trying to make her stomach as flat as she could. As she did this her breasts pushed further out. At least my tits are okay she mused.

She stepped into the dress and pulled it over her hips, slipping her arms through the short sleeves.

She turned to face the mirror once more. The dress was short, shorter than she had thought and it clung to her emphasising the curve of her thighs and the shape of her full round ass.

It looks good she thought, as she stood on tiptoes trying to replicate how she would look wearing high heels. She twirled from side to side looking at every angle.

"Right I'm going to have it," she said to herself, pleased to have found something that she liked that fit her.

As she walked towards the checkouts from the fitting room she came to the lingerie section. She was drawn towards the bra and panties section like a moth to a flame and soon found herself with several new bras and matching briefs and thongs.

She was feeling really good about herself. There is nothing like retail therapy she thought to lift a bad mood. She stopped dead in her tracks as she came upon a mannequin display model. "Oh I like that," she said out loud to herself as she looked at a complete outfit of bra, thong, stockings and suspenders.

Pushing the thought that she might never wear them to the back of her mind, she found her sizes on the racking displays nearby and added them to her shopping basket.

More temptation lay ahead as she hit the shoe department with the tills still nowhere in sight.

Browsing down the shelves she found a stunning court shoe with a 5" heel. Finding her size she slipped it on.

It fit perfectly. She was amazed as she usually struggled to find shoes that fit that well. They were either too tight or too sloppy.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mary Pattinson Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds