• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Visit to the Sex Doctor

A Visit to the Sex Doctor

12

By me. I've used a few pen names over the decades. TDM and Chuancygardner primarily.

Disclaimer: this is a cuckold story, you either enjoy that genre or hate it. If you hate it don't waste your time reading it. Also contains humiliation, CBT, busty Asian twins, and ginormous cock.

Further disclaimer: story contains acts that are in no way safe or healthy, it is fiction. Don't try this at home.

*****

CJ's young round breasts strained the light blue blouse she wore. They were big for a girl her size, very big. I loved those tits and didn't think they were too big for her at all, though I could understand that some thought them comical on her tight slim athletic frame. You see CJ was Vietnamese, and stood just over 4 and a half feet tall. She weighed maybe 90 pounds or so, but it was a fit, healthy weight for her. The nipples tented the material in the air conditioning. Her long toned and tanned legs stretched forever from the bottom of her super short cut off jeans. Cut so short that the front pockets were flaps against her upper thigh. Her shoes were really heeled up. Being as diminutive as she was, of course she wore heels. Ah, summer.

She was beautiful, I mean magazine cover beautiful. Her full pouty lips and sympathetic eyes considered me kindly, as we both sat in the waiting room. Even though the doctor we were here to see was CJ's very own sister, we still had to wait. Which I didn't understand.

Finally we were admitted into a waiting room, and sat again for a while.

When her identical twin sister Alna entered I was taken aback, as usual. Even though she wore a Doctor's white smock, I knew the knockout hot physical features of my leggy buxom CJ were mirrored beneath. My fiancé favored platinum blond hair dye, and wore her long hair always as bright blond, while Alna favored a cherry red. Both colors on both girls deliciously accented their rich deep South Asian dark tan skin.

"How is our little guy?" Did I mention Alna hated me? CJ had put her studies on hold, just shy of her doctorate to be with me. Her question brings us to the reason of our visit.

"Disrobe at once! Don't waste my time!" She ordered. CJ assisted and I was nude in moments. Indicted by a pointed hand, I climbed up on the examination table.

My penis, of course, was responsive to my companions in the small examination room. It was erect. Rock hard and pointed toward the ceiling, all 3.75 inches of it. I'm a small guy. Short. Barely over 5 feet tall. But with CJ I felt that everything would be perfect, after a life of being looked down upon.

"Well, I guess that puny twig might give our sacred parents grand kids. But I think we should begin a strengthening regimen immediately. Six months to wedding? We have to move forward!"

"Sister, please speak kindly to my dear." CJ offered.

"I'm a doctor, and I call them like I see them, just fact. And I am looking out for our dear family's future."

Alna grabbed my shaft in her soft Asian hand, then gave a fierce tug towards the crown. I gritted my teeth and bore the roughness. There was also a tingly pleasure in the act, I admit.

"Very hard. I think your fiancé likes me, sister." I made a face as if that notion was ridiculous. Then I noticed my hard throbbing penis was actually bobbing in time with my heart beat. A glob of pre cum glistened at the tip.

My throat constricted as stunning Alna bent forward for a close inspection. Her amazing Asian face very close to my tool. She was watching the veins pulse, and the twitching of the shaft. When she exhaled upon it, my cock actually bounced up and hit my stomach, leaving a smidge of pre cum there.

"My man is very loyal to me, sweet Alna." It was good CJ filling the pregnant silence, I was having trouble speaking.

"He has not ejaculated, as I ordered?"

"Correct, dear Alna. Ten days now." A maddening ten days, in which we cut back our time together to make the situation easier on me.

"Good. That would account for the high level of arousal, I guess. It's not something else is it?" And with that Alna deftly shrugged off her medical coat. She had on a summer dress that was reasonable, on most girls. Her bust pushed out the fabric, and her slim strong legs and hips made the mid thigh length seem pornographic. A moan escaped me, which I immediately regretted in horror. Pre cum seeped from me in several thick glistening pulses, then oozed slowly down my shaft.

Alna sneered at me, and in that moment I was afraid evil thoughts were growing behind her angry eyes. CJ was looking at me instead of her sister, and noticed my flowing lubricant.

"Poor baby, it's been so long!" She tried to use her fingers to collect the juice and clean the nearly covered head. Her touch was heavenly, and my stuffed blue balls quivered.

"Leave it alone!" Alna went to Nazi medical school I surmised from her authoritative commands. "We begin the treatments at once! We will grow the penis via trauma to the organ and the testes. Coupled with long term denial of orgasm or ejaculation we should see growth in the tissue. I'll make this girly dick into a husband for you."

I'm not sure I'd heard of that methodology, but one could tell upon meeting her that Alna was a brilliant mind. And she was going to be my family after our wedding.

CJ moved her hand away from me, to my great sorrow. Smack! Alna had swung a clipboard, smashing against my cock, which sent a spray of pre cum against the wall. The pain was sudden and shocking!

Alan read the defensive look on her sister's face.

"Sister, you are going to have to do it all yourself. I see that now. Ring your thumb and index finger around his ball sac. That's it. " My full balls were now lifted and separated from my scrotum by my fiancé. They felt exposed. "Pull the sac tight so they can't move around."

"Now make a fist and punch him in the balls."

"Really?" I squeaked.

"Really?" CJ asked somberly.

"Yes. Trauma to the testes to promote swelling and future growth." Alna stated.

As CJ's other hand formed into a small fist, I realized how most girls didn't truly understand the sensitivity of a man's balls. Mine were jammed full of pent up cum, already inflated. I was real worried here.

SMASH! Her punch landed right on target. I yelled out and convulsed. It was hard to breathe and I was gasping.

"Again, harder!" The doctor ordered.

I began to form the words of a meek protest when the second punch landed. Now I have stated my girl is slim, but she is very fit and conditioned, not the least bit weak. My brain was shooting bolts and my ears only heard a roaring sound. I was still convulsing on the examination table when the next punch after that one hit me.

With each swing she grew more practiced. The punches landed with successfully more force and dead on target. She was squeezing my balls tightly from behind and they had no where to go or hide.

A strong bitter smell opened my eyes. I was lying on the examination table. CJ and Alna were on each side of it.

"Oh darling, you are awake!" CJ truly was loving, I often called her my Angel. My little nickname for her. Then I looked over at Alna, who was vaguely satisfied. I tried to grunt out something reassuring. My balls felt like a baseball team had used them for batting practice. I couldn't move, standing up was out of the question.

"My sister did well for the first session. With repetition I am sure her fist will grow stronger and her aim more perfect to inflict the greatest damage. Time to move on now."

Wait, move on? Repetition? Greatest damage?

While I lay on the table, the disposable paper beneath my naked body, my Angel held my hand as Alna turned to a cabinet drawer.

"You are so brave to do this for us." She said. My trepidation lessened momentarily, looking into her eyes. The pain did not.

Alna turned with a tiny little harness of sorts in her hand, and moved toward my groin. I noticed my cock had fallen flaccid when I passed out, and was in fact beneath an ice pack. Removing the ice pack from my shrunken, numb worm, I was amazed how miniscule it was.

"Never seen it that small have you? 30 minutes of ice should have it smaller by more than 50% than it's ever been during your adult life. I woke you because I truly believe it could get no smaller, there is nearly no blood in it at all."

My eyes followed the harness moving towards my dick.

"Noticed this now have you? This is the little prison that will insure no pleasure reaches your pathetic penis during the next 6 months. Oh, those spikes pointing inward? You see, your penis will attempt to double in size back to its normal flaccid state as blood returns. We aren't going to have that, and the spikes will cause violent trauma to your shaft, these nasty spikes here are to punish your crown. It's going to be a grinding torture, but we are not going to cut corners in your treatment. We are going to maximize the damage severity. You will take the Viagra prescription I am giving you daily, double dose on any day you take my beloved sister for an evening out. The spikes will puncture and skewer you, especially as your body attempts erections. Scar tissue should build quickly and the bleeding should lessen each week."

With a click the cock cage was in place and locked. It was tight, impossibly tight. I saw the key slip into Alna's pocket. The constricting discomfort was immediate. The impending return of blood to my cock as it thawed out would coincide with the receding numbness. A storm of black clouds of pain in my near future.

The sister's engaged in small talk for awhile. Alna glancing at me to register my progression in torture.

As feeling returned in earnest I was able to mutter. "How - how long?"

"How long in the cock killing cage?" Alna brightened. "Well the wedding is in 6 months. That really isn't long enough in my opinion."

Alna was engrossed in my suffering, but did notice an imploring look in my fiancé's eyes.

"Well, my dear sister. I realize you might think I should release him for your wedding night. Or perhaps at least for your honeymoon trip. That would be a shame, if we discontinue treatment prior to achieving the results needed. I will talk to you often over the next few months, and surely I can convince you to keep him caged for the first year or two after marriage. Long term results are the key!"

The key. The key. As pain increased I wondered how that word phrase will drive me mad in the months ahead. I was shaking slightly now from the pain on my cock, and gritting my teeth.

"The spike cage is kicking in dear sister. Now would be a good time for another ball session."

Alna shoved my chest, as I was off balance and weakened from the crushing previous ministrations. I fell back against the reclined table.

Carefully, CJ wrapped her fingers around the base of my ball sac again, squeezing them forward. She looked at me with deep, loving eyes as she dutifully clenched her other hand into a fist.

Behind her, I saw her sister looking on with a rapt smile. A delicious enjoyment all across her features.

"Let's start with ten minutes of steady pounding, so he will retain consciousness and keep us company with his moans. Then progress to much harder punches than last time. We'll go on for ten minutes more after he passes out."

Strong smell. Eyes fling open. The ceiling light stares back at me. I want to scream, but my throat is dry and constricted. I am surprised I can even breathe.

Quickly CJ's angelic features are over me, entering into my field of vision. She kisses my lips passionately. Her eyes are moist, teary.

"I'm sorry dear. My sister insists I do it myself. She says I will get accustomed to your pain after some time." Her despair is genuine. I love her so much. I'm going to stick this thing out, I am going to grow my cock for her, for our family, she will see how much I love her.

Then I see Alna leaning against the counter. The display of affection before her almost distasteful. She hates me, murderously so, I realize. But damn her body is hot. The twin hot bodies in the room stirs me then. Stabbing pain.

"The waiting room is full of people. We will have to gag him as we start on his prostrate." Wait, what?

Alna starts going through drawers again, which is never good.

"My sister says you will miss our family gathering." Over her shoulder.

My job pulls me out to an offshore platform weeks at a time. The pay is worth it, but my future wife will have to forebear these time periods apart. CJ was a little upset that I couldn't change the schedule. Evidently her impending wedding was going to be blessed my visiting family patriarchs traveling half way around the world during this big annual reunion / gala / family traditional bonding. It was going to be a point of shame that she was there without me.

"You know that she absolutely can not go alone. The shame would be at a level to remove her from the family. I have an idea though. I have a man in mind to take her in your stead."

"Who? Someone I know?"

"Before we go on about this man, let's take this." It was a Viagra. I drank it down as ordered.

"And sister, remember I mentioned you will do your part to stir his erections daily and for hours at a time?"

"But Alna, his erections are impossible, only terrible pain will result."

"Of course, but you will do as I say. Take off your blouse, let's have an erection session until the man who will escort you arrives. He is on his way for the both of you to meet."

CJ took off her blouse in a routine way, but it was nothing short of charged eroticism to me. My cock twitched, triggering stabbing inside the cage.

"NO! Come on, sexier! Put the blouse back on. Swing your hips, unbutton slowly. There." Alna coached my sweet to move like a stripper. Her shyness added to how hot it was to watch. I suffered, but seeing those giant round tits kept me wanting to watch more.

"Play with your nipples. Pull on them! Put your chest up against his face!"

My cock! Suffering! Lightning Bolts of Pain! Those tits! My angel's tits! She teased, rubbing her tight, fit belly. Rubbing her round balloons. She swayed and teased and rubbed and I suffered horrifically.

There was a knock at the door. CJ immediately covered her topless chest with her arms, and looked at the door. Then she looked around for her blouse, but Alna must have put it into one of the countless drawers and cupboards. Where was it? She pleaded with her eyes, which grew round as our doctor spoke.

"Come in."

In walked a giant. I mean a giant. He ducked his head to go through the doorway. He was dark skinned, maybe Spanish, or Arabian. Probably at least seven feet tall. His muscles bulged under his shirt, leg muscles huge in his jeans.

"Hello Doctor, everyone." His baritone seemed to shake the walls.

"Magnus, this is my twin sister and her fiancé. Magnus is a patient of mine also. Albeit with the exact opposite problem as him. " She indicated me dismiss fully. "His penis measures more than 12 inches long, and thicker than our arms my dear sister. I am helping him deal with the process of achieving his needed ejaculations. He requires a dozen per day to prevent discomfort in his testes. Hopefully we can reduce this overwhelming necessity of discharge through therapy."

The effect of the Asian twins was the same on Magnus. A pole appeared inside his jeans, running down to his knee. It was as thick as a ball bat. Shy CJ was captivating. Blushing face and little arm bra, it was so hot.

I was unable to raise my arm to accept the proffered handshake, so he turned to CJ.

"Oh, that won't do. CJ, give Magnus a warm embrace! He is going to become an important figure these coming months and is to meet our honored family with you."

My girl unwound her arms, giving a brief glimpse of tan giant round tits before moving into the giants clutch. Even with her 6 inch heels, the top of her head reached only to just above his navel. His strong arms went around her easily, pulling her bust against his crotch.

"Good. Magnus this is my dear sister CJ. CJ this is Magnus."

"May I have my blouse back, sweet Alna?" Only in cutoff mini shorts and high heels, the tiny girl was 99% naked. She again tried to cover her balloons with her hands at the end of the hug. Did I mention how her high heels accentuated her fit legs? Her sweet thighs and calves muscles highlighted perfectly. Magnus had stepped back to admire the full picture from head to toe.

"Don't be silly. There is much to do. Your weak boyfriend keeps passing out and the therapy times are now overlapping. To make you comfortable sister, and to continue the process, I shall join you." A pulled string here and there and Alna was stepping out of her dress. Then she was in only a thong panty and raised heel white shoes. They were identical save the hair and shoes. Tits, legs, fit abs, stunning face. It was like a dream. Or a nightmare.

"You can uncover yourself, dear CJ. Magnus sees my tits, so he of course sees yours by inference. You have nothing to hide, you understand?"

Logic aside, CJ was slow to lower her arms. Her blush was palpable, but pushed her chest out for inspection finally. Alna moved beside her.

"Do you enjoy, Magnus?" Smiling, on display, the doctor put her arm around her twin's shoulder and stood side by side. Alna nodded for CJ to smile too. It was a shy smile, but she raised her eyes up to Magnus face. My girl seemed to enjoy his obvious approval, something I guess all girls enjoy.

"Oh yes!" His deep voice had a fierce hunger growing within.

"It is good" the Doctor went on. "That these therapies are overlapping. Some might think my personal churning out of your semen might be unseemly for a Doctor / patient relationship. But my sister is NOT your doctor, so there is no conflict of interest." She finished as she placed three, half liter beakers on the counter. "Three loads today I think will suffice."

We were all a little slow on the uptake. What did this mad scientist have in mind?

"Well, let's get going. CJ, remove Magnus clothing, his sperm is want to spurt all over the place. While I tie the arm restraints onto your little boy and insert a ball gag in his mouth." Wait, this table had restraints. Wait, my Angel was to take off the huge dude's clothes?

My table did in fact have arm band restraints down the side that I hadn't noticed before. They were quickly secured to each of my arms I won't say it was voluntary, but I was so beaten and weak. Seeing cherry haired Alna walking around my table with her bouncing firm boobs was also a bit hypnotizing.

My eyes followed Alna longer than they should have, which she noted. When I looked over to my girl, she was lowering Magnus's jeans down. The titanic brown cock sprung upward, striking my dear's tits.

"Oh, sorry!" The giant offered, but she just giggled. CJ's mouth formed into an 'o' as the enormity of his organ sank in. She stared and stared.

A sharp sting! "Ouch!" Alna had snuck up on me and given me a needle in the shoulder.

"This is a monthly shot you will get. The medicine here will prevent your body from absorbing excess unused semen, which normally occurs when testes are filled and not emptied. Take this, a vitamin E derivative that will more than double your semen production."

I swallowed it, confused. "But my balls already feel full."

"Oh they are very full, but nothing like what is in your near future! With complete denial of ejaculation, this E derivative , the Viagra, and not to mention hours of daily erotic teasing from your 'Angel' (hmmm perhaps I'll have a stripper giver her some lessons, or even better get CJ a temporary job as a stripper so you can watch her work.) you sir will be the horniest man in the world."

"And this will enlarge my cock?"

"Ancient therapy from my homeland. Sister! Begin stroking Magnus!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Visit to the Sex Doctor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds