• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

The Gift

"I don't usually have visitors." She said as she scooted ahead to move dirty dishes from the counter into the sink. I smiled at her.

"I like it." I nodded my head looking around. My eyes drifted to a set of bookcases. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They were filled with board games and not the crappy ones found in most homes. It is rare to meet someone who shared my affinity for designer games. Mary will play a few of the lighter ones with me. I belonged to a group that plays once a month where I got to pull out the real meat and potato games. I sauntered over while Cathy was busy straightening up the open kitchen.

All the good standards where there; Puerto Rico, Stone age, Carcassonne, Settlers, and Caylus to name a few. There were even a few new titles that I haven't had a chance to play yet. Some were still in shrink wrap. One of the curses of being a board gamer is finding people willing to learn new games. I have many unplayed titles myself. My finger brushed along a few variations of Ticket to Ride and many boxes of Dominion. Cathy was a gamer. I wondered if Mary knew that about her. Maybe she thought a game with a sexy girl would be part of the present. Cathy moved next to me looking a bit embarrassed.

"That's my other collection. Kind of juvenile I know." She put her hand tenderly on top of one of the boxes. "Most people don't understand that they are a so much better than Monopoly."

"How can you have Agricola shrink wrapped with an open Caverna right next to it?" They were both by the same designer, but Agricola was much older. Her smile brightened the whole room.

"Free shipping." Cathy said as she softly punching me in the arm. "Agricola put me over a hundred so it only cost me about ten bucks." She softly caressed where her faux punch hit. "Doug, you're a gamer."

"Once a month, every month." I smiled back. "I think you duplicate a large portion of my collection right here."

"Do you think Mary knew about this?" Her face returned to a more serious look. "This has got to be more than a coincidence."

"I was thinking the same thing." I looked at Cathy in a new light. If I wasn't so in love with Mary, Cathy would be my fantasy girl. She didn't look like nerd, but she walked like nerd. What was Mary thinking? "I wouldn't mind a quick Nordic Countries, if you're game?" She ripped the game off the shelf.

"I'll kick your ass." She was more than willing. She was ecstatic. I guess you can say she was getting paid to play a game. I would have quit my job a long time ago if there was any money in playing board games.

We had it set up with Cathy as purple and I was running black. We spent the next fifteen minutes warring over sections of railroad track. As the game wound down, I realized I was holding the necessary cards to finish my tickets and call end game. I knew Cathy needed more time. She had just drawn new tickets and her expression led me to believe they weren't easy ones. I decided to give her a few more turns.

I played my red cards to take a neutral set of track. That left me no reds for the red section I needed. I spent seven turns trying to recollect the reds necessary to complete the last section. I didn't make it by the time Cathy forced end game. We turned our tickets and I lost big by missing that red route. Her smile was contagious. She didn't gloat while we cleaned up the pieces, which made my loss more pleasant.

Cathy put the box back on the shelf in its spot. She returned to me and held out her hand. I took it and rose out of my chair and she pulled me into the bedroom. I was expecting to see her comic book collection. She pulled me the end of her bed and pushed me down on it. With the smile still frozen on her face, she reached down, and pulled her shirt off over her head.

"I won so I get to fuck you now." She removed her bra and let her gorgeous breasts free.

"What if I had won?" Cathy laughed.

"Same thing, I just wouldn't have enjoyed it as much." Cathy began undoing her pants. I kicked off my shoes and began unbuttoning my shirt. Good thing I let her win, I thought. She dropped her pants and panties in a flourish and stepped out of them. She was moving a bit quick, like she was anxious. I was only half hard by the time she was pulling my pants off my legs. My shorts followed as I removed my shirt.

Cathy dropped to her knees and immediately closed her mouth around my cock. She used her hands and lips to coax me to hardness. There was little sensuality to her technique, just raw sex. She popped her mouth off when she was satisfied and smiled as she climbed up onto the bed and over me. Cathy grabbed my shaft and positioned me at her shaved entrance. She dragged her pussy back and forth across my little head. She was soaking and I was lubricated quickly. I sensed her need and it enhanced my mine.

Cathy slowly sank down my shaft, carefully guiding it with her hand. She removed her hand as our groins met and she looked up at the ceiling. "God, I wanted this." She moaned. Cathy was talking to herself. I have only seen need in one other woman in my life. It was incredible seeing it in Cathy. I felt twenty again as I reached up and tenderly groped her breasts. She looked so beautiful mounted on me like she was. Her hips began grinding back and forth into my pelvis. I felt my cock moving from the front to the back inside her warm pussy.

Cathy dropped forward and smashed her breasts into my chest. Her hips increased, now grinding her clit into my pelvis. It felt like my cock was going to be ripped off. I couldn't believe how excited she was. She was breathing heavy when her lips dropped to my ear.

"I saw what you did. You let me win." Cathy's hips were grinding harder and her legs were twitching out of rhythm. "That's so fucking sexy." She switched to my other ear. "Don't do it again." She licked my ear panting loudly and then moved to my mouth. Cathy's lips attacked mine. Her tongue flicked between my lips as I heard a groan begin in her gut. I was forcing my hips into Cathy's. Her impending orgasm was driving mine. Her kiss became more passionate. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close as her entire body began to tremble and she moaned deeply into my mouth. I was driving my hips upward as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I exploded into my trembling goddess which sent another wave through her body.

"God...Oh God!" Her limbs were tightening and I felt her pelvis begin jerking as I spilled another load into her. I held her tight as her head dropped to my shoulder. We were both soaked in sweat and Cathy was still panting. I began caressing her back wondering where her desire came from. I couldn't believe how enjoyable it was. I could really fall for a girl like Cathy.

The thought hit me a bit hard. There was no Mary in that thought. What the hell was I doing? I rolled Cathy off me a little too quickly and sat up. "I liked that too much." I told her while looking at the wall. I wasn't sure if I should leave. I wasn't sure of anything. I heard a small whimper and looked over at water eyes.

"I'm sorry," Cathy was trying not to cry, "I didn't mean for that." I knew what she meant and realized she felt it too. What the hell was Mary thinking when she thought this up? I lay back down and pulled Cathy to my chest. I couldn't just leave after that.

"What the hell was Mary thinking?" I said out loud.

"You need to call her, Doug." I felt her crying on my chest. "You can't stay here. It will fuck everything up." I stroked her hair not wanting to break the embrace, but knowing I should. I sat up again bringing her with me. I wiped her tears away with my thumb and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I stood up slowly and started dressing. Cathy didn't move from the bed and just stared at the floor. "Are you going to be alright?" I said it softly. She looked up at me.

"I'm just going to lay here and listen to some music." She sighed a bit. "I'll be alright." I could tell that if I didn't leave, she wouldn't be alright. I finished dressing and headed to the door.

"Goodbye Cathy." I said it without looking back. There was no reply so I closed her bedroom door quietly and headed to the apartment door. Before I reached the handle I heard the unmistakable beginning of "Sugar Magnolia" wafting from behind the bedroom door. Something was really wrong. Things began to click in my brain and my eyes filled with water. I ran back to the bedroom and pushed open the door.

"Grateful Dead is your favorite group." Tears were pouring from my eyes. I already knew the answer because it was mine. Cathy was shocked that I was back and only nodded. I sat back down on the bed. "Something is really wrong. Mary wants us together." I couldn't hold back the tears. There was only one reason she would do that. I didn't see the signs, and I should have. Cathy moved close and hugged me from behind.

"Why would she do that?" Cathy was tearing up again. "I know she loves you, and you love her." I started sobbing. I didn't want to say it out loud. "Oh fuck. That can't be it, Doug." She guessed what I already knew. I forced myself to stop crying and Cathy wiped my tears away. "You have to call her NOW!" Cathy tried to get my phone out of my pocket. I reached in and pulled it out. She reached over and turned off the stereo, got up and left the room closing the door behind her.

"Hi Mary." I wasn't sure how to begin.

"Hi Doug. Did you and Cathy have fun today?" She sounded upbeat. I shouldn't do this over the phone, but waiting would be worse.

"I know what you're doing Mary." There was long pause. I didn't want to follow up. I was afraid I would start crying.

"We aren't back to that again. It's just sex silly." Mary didn't sound as confident as this morning. "Try and tell me you aren't enjoying her."

"When were you going to tell me?" I didn't want to talk about Cathy anymore. I also didn't want to be mean. Mary had to know that I knew. I heard the crying start and my eyes filled again.

"After you fell in love with her. I couldn't bear knowing I would leave you alone." Mary was trying not to get choked up and failing miserably. I am sure she could hear my sobbing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see it. There's got to be something we can do?" I was crying again. I should be home with her.

"No. Just come home and bring Cathy with you." Mary could hardly get the sentence out. There was no way I was bringing Cathy home.

"I'm coming home alone. I love you and will always love you." I was more forceful. "It will be you and me and no one else." I heard her crying again.

"Okay then let me talk to Cathy." I didn't want to let that happen so I paused trying to think up a reason why. "I'll just call her anyway, Doug." Mary was persistent. I didn't like the idea of sharing this time with anyone else. I opened the bedroom door. Cathy was sitting on the couch in a robe. Her eyes were a sore red.

"She wants to talk to you." I held out the phone. I should have just hung up and went home. Cathy hesitantly grabbed the phone.

"Hello." Cathy's voice was weak. Her head was slumped while she stared at the floor. I knew she was in an impossible situation. She raised her teary eyes to me. "Yes." There was another long pause and Cathy wiped her eyes. "I promise." I wasn't sure what she was promising, and I didn't want to know. "Okay." Cathy hung up the call and stood up to hand me the phone. As I took it she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You need to go home Doug." She led me to the door. I could see she was struggling with her thoughts. I didn't have time to help her. I needed to get home to Mary. I left never expecting to see her again.

...

November 12th was always a sad day. Mary died seven years ago this very day and my drive home from work was all the more tedious. I really wished I could wipe the date off the calendar. Everyone at work knew and left me alone which made the day even longer. When you lose someone as close as Mary, part of you dies with them. There is little you can do about it. You mourn and time begins to heal, but you will always feel that something is missing. I pulled into the driveway and waited for the garage door to finish its ascent. Our love was pure and uncluttered. Something like that couldn't be forgotten. I turned off the engine and headed for the kitchen door. I took a deep breath to clear my mind and opened the door.

"Daddy!" the cutest raven haired five year old girl came running into my arms. It was hard to be sullen when you're greeted like that. It wouldn't have mattered what kind of day it was.

"How's my Mary doing?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her and hoisted her to my hip. She felt so comfortable hanging there. I kissed her forehead and hugged her close.

"Mommy said we could play Candy Land when you got home." Mary was all smiles and I could tell she was super excited about the impending game. "I got it all setup and I didn't need any help." She wiggled out of my arms and ran toward the dining room where I was sure the board was ready to go.

"Give daddy a chance to breathe honey." Cathy came out of the hallway smiling. She was as lovely as ever. Motherhood suited her and she wore it so well. "Long day?" She kissed me and tenderly stroked the side of my face. She knew what day it was. She had promised Mary that she would be there at the funeral. When Mary asked if she could love me, Cathy had answered "yes". Mary made sure I wasn't going to be alone.

"It was." I smiled. "It's really good to be home."

"Mommy...daddy it's ready." Mary was still the center of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds