• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jerking For Mom

Jerking For Mom

Let me start out by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Ryan, and I am your typical 18 year old whose hormones are in crazy overdrive. All day, every day, all I can think about is sex and when I can jerk off next. It's become so crazy, I honestly believe I am hard 24 hours a day. I live in a pretty big house with just my mom, so luckily its pretty easy to sneak away and jerk off whenever and wherever I want. My favorite is to sit on my computer chair and just go until my balls are completely drained.

My life changed forever one day during one of my non/stop jerk off sessions. I was sitting at my computer, jerking off to one of my countless porn videos I have saved on my hard drive, really going at it. I was at that point where I was about to cum, and was ready to let it all fly out.

Without my knowledge, there was a knock at my room door.

"Ryan, you in there? I'm home."

she knocked again.

"Ryan?" my mother said while opening the door.

I was oblivious to her presence. I was ready to cum like crazy. In preparation of my impending release, I reach over to the left side of my desk to grab a towel to cum into, when I suddenly see the most frightening thing of my short life. My mom is right next to me with giant, shocked eyes, trying to make sense of what I was doing.

"Ryan!! What are you doing?!?!?!¨

I stopped jerking and immediately froze in place. I was lucky to not be having a heart attack right now.

"What the hell are you doing?!?"

I am trying to answer, but my brain froze too, so I just sit there looking like a goon with a giant hard on desperate to cum.

"Put some close on and meet me down stairs, now!!"

Oh shit, not sure which is worse, getting caught by my now pissed off mom, or that I was milliseconds from emptying my balls, and now I am getting a nice case of blue balls. Deciding not to make things worse, I threw on some shorts and walked down stairs. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I can see my mom sitting on the couch in the living room, facing away from the stairs.

Before I get on with the story, I should probably give a quick description of my mom. Her name is Lisa, she is mid forties, long brown hair, and has some super big titties, which often cause me to go upstairs and jerk off. She keeps fit at the gym, so it's an understatement to say that she is a milf.

Anyways, back to my impending doom.

I slowly walked over to the chair that is in front of my mom, and took a seat. She is sitting there in her after work clothes, which consist of a medium length black skirt and a white sweater. The sweater fits quite snug on her, and for half a second, I find myself wondering what color bra she has on underneath (told you I am full of raging hormones). After a nice minute or two of silence, I decide to take the lead.

"Mom, I'm sorry you wal..." my mom cut me off.

"Shut up Ryan. I can't believe you right now," my mom said. "Is this how you spend your afternoons at home? Is this really what you want to do with your free time?"

"Well..." she continued.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I constantly have these urges and walk around with a boner all day. Jerking off is the only way to keep it in check. I am sorry that I was jerking off, and I will try to refrain from doing it in the future." I said with a mix of being upset and annoyed.

"Jerking off?" my mom said, "I am not mad that you were jerking off, every kid your age does that."

"So then what are we talking about, why are you mad at me" I said very confused.

"Porn. I'm pissed at you because you are watching porn on your computer. I did not give you that computer so that you could watch porn all day."

"Oh, ok..." was all I could muster.

"You can jack off whenever you have the need, but don't use that computer, or I will take it away." she said angrily. "Just go in the bathroom and do it in there."

"Well, I do that too, but it's harder and takes a lot longer. I damn near rip my skin doing that because it takes so long. It's much quicker and easier when I watch porn and get very turned on." I replied.

"There must be another way that gets you excited besides watching porn..." my mom said.

I starting thinking hard about what else gets me hard, and obviously having a live person with me does the trick, but that doesn't happen often, if ever. My only real option I concluded was to be up front and honest with her.

"I get very turned on when I am looking at someone like a hot girl, get a nice view of cleavage, or can see up some girls skirt. A couple times girls at school could see I had a hard on and kept looking at me. That made me pretty hard. But none of those are options for around here. I can't just walk upstairs with a girl whenever I want at home."

"True, I understand," my mom replied "but maybe we can find some middle ground."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, you mentioned that it got you excited when a girl would see you with an erection, so maybe when you need to jerk off, you can do it in front of me. Maybe that will get you off quicker. AND keep you off that computer."

"You are saying that I masturbate in front of you when I feel the need?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, assuming you can't get it done alone in the bathroom. Sound like a deal?"

I just shook my head yes, not knowing really how to respond.

"well then" she said while standing up and walking over to me. "Let me know if you ever need me, ok?" she gave me a quick pat on the leg and started walking away.

"Mom, I kinda need to finish right now. I never came after you caught me, and my balls hurt like hell. Want to give your idea a try?"

"Sure, go ahead, I'll just sit down here on the couch until you are done." She told me, very casually.

Since she had already got a very quick view of my dick earlier, I was not too shy about taking my shorts off again in front of her. I stood up, pulled my shorts down and kicked them off. I sat down on the chair, but made a point to sit up forward so my balls were hanging off the chair, my blue balls was in full force, and their contact with the couch was pretty painful.

I look over at my mom, and she is quiet, but looking directly at my cock. She is probably 10 feet away from me.

"Well Mom, hope you enjoy the show!" I say jokingly. My mom gave me a little smirk.

I grab my cock and start jerking it up and down, nice and slow to make sure I don´t accidentally smack my blue balls. The idea of my mom watching me jerk off has honestly made me pretty hot, and I think to myself, I might like this new arrangement.

"Honey, has it always been that big? I know I'm your mom, but I honestly have to say that dick of yours is huge!"

"Yeah, that's the normal size, its been that big as long as I can remember. I'm glad you like it!"

I smile at my mom and resume jerking my cock. I can see that my mom is starting to enjoy this more than she lets on, and I am really getting into this. I can see my mom's eyes gazing at my balls flapping up and down, as well as my hand moving up and down my shaft. Suddenly, I see my mom bite her lower lip, and I can tell I am going to cum in seconds.

"Mom, I am gonna cum. You want to see me cum?"

"Go ahead baby, let it out." She replied.

"Tell me you want to see me cum."

"Honey, really? Just get it over with already." She shot back at me.

"Tell me you want to watch me cum, or I'll take longer mom."

"Fine" she continued "Cum for me Ryan, I want to see you cum. Show me what a big dick like yours can do. I want to see it."

After hearing those words, I reach the point of no return. I look my mom in the eyes, and she is now seeing my face while I am having arguable the best orgasm of my life. I decided to be a little naughty and pointed my dick straight in my mom's direction. I can feel my cum moving through my shaft. The first rope shoots out like a gun and flies straight towards my mom, landing on the carpet right before her feet. The second one went a bit farther and part of it landed on my mom's right shoe. The cum keeps on coming and is making a big mess of the carpet. After 5 or 6 thick ropes, the remaining cum just runs down my hand and shaft.

Once it's clear my orgasm has subsided, my mom gets up to get me a towel. That orgasm felt so good, I am almost unable to move from feeling so relaxed. My mom walks right up to me, looks straight down at my cock, and I places the towel over me.

"Get everything cleaned up, and we can then start dinner, ok? And make sure the carpet is clean also."

With that, she walked away from me towards the kitchen. I just sat there trying to recollect everything that happened.

I think I am going to like this new arrangement!

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jerking For Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds