• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seth and Lorelei Ch. 02

Seth and Lorelei Ch. 02

Hope you enjoy.

All characters in this story are fictional and at least 18 years old.

*****

I couldn't sleep. Try as I might, I simply couldn't get Seth out of my head. Part of my brain reprimanded me for letting him get to me so much. As cocky as he made himself out to be, there was something charming about him. I groaned. How many other girls had felt like this around him? Plenty, I'm sure. While Staci wasn't shy about her sexual prowess, I'd be willing to bet that she wouldn't go to the tracks with just anyone. There was something about Seth, and I had to acknowledge that, whether I wanted to or not. Of course, him being my stepbrother added another problem. While we didn't know each other very well at all, we still had that title. We shared no blood relation; no sort of any relationship whatsoever, but I had to remind myself that he was as off-limits as they could come.

Ugh. This whole situation was confusing. Then, thinking to myself, I realized that it wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it out to be. Seth was probably fast asleep on the couch, not having any semblance of the internal dilemma that I was currently experiencing. How was that even fair?

I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling, trying - unsuccessfully - to turn my brain off and go to bed. But I wasn't tired; I was more awake in the middle of the night than I had been during the day. I was excited as I remembered the way that Seth had looked at me before we parted ways. I was typically oblivious to any sort of male attention; not that I was unattractive, but flirting was just never the first thing I thought about. Seth didn't attempt to be coy at all, and his brazen attention made me feel wanted - another feeling I wasn't completely immune to, just didn't experience very often. What was he doing to me?

Laying in his bed, underneath the sheets that I prayed to God were actually clean and not simply Febreeze-washed, my constant thoughts of Seth were making me warm. Kicking off the covers I lay there, his shirt settling just above the waistband of my underwear. The ceiling fan spun and spun but I had no relief. I was so warm.

"Jesus Christ it's hot as Hell in here." What I really wanted was some water, but that meant having to cross through the living room to the kitchen and I had no idea where anything was. The last thing I wanted was to wake Seth up by making a ton of noise... but lord I was hot.

I'll just be really quiet, I thought to myself.

Opening the door, I padded gently down the dark hallway, seeing the glow from the television in the living room. I wondered if Seth fell asleep with it on or was having as hard of a time falling asleep as I was. My heart started to beat quickly; thinking about him being awake and having him see me in his shirt again. I was excited. I'd never been this bold before.

When the hallway opened up to the living room, I peered around the corner to see if he was asleep. Sure enough, there he was - one arm tucked under his head, the other hanging off the sofa, and his mouth slightly open. The green crocheted blanket lay on his hips, his chest blue from the glow of the television, his taut muscles extended from lying down. Jesus he was handsome.

At that moment, anger welled up inside of me. How on earth was it fair that one of the few boys that I was actually attracted to in this town had to be my fucking stepbrother? It wasn't like I had a whole lot of options to work with. As quickly as the anger had come on, it subsided and was replaced with self-pity. Even if my dad had married anybody else and Seth hadn't become my stepbrother, the likelihood of him wanting anything to do with me was slim to none. Not when there are the Staci's of the world.

Dejected, exhaustion finally came to me. Still thirsty, I crossed in front of the coffee table to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and head back to the bedroom. Sleep would come easy now. Standing in front of the sink, I put my hands on my hips, wondering where the heck glasses could be. Every house is different and I wanted to try and make as little noise as possible so as not to wake Seth.

Opening the cabinet on the left of the sink, I found mixing bowls and the like. Shutting it quietly, I opened the right cabinet door and found what I was looking for. However, despite my 5'8" height, the glasses were on the very top shelf, and even tiptoeing, I could barely touch them. As I was contemplating hopping up onto the counter to grab one, I felt a hand on my back as Seth reached above me to grab a glass.

Wordlessly, he handed it to me, leaning against the kitchen doorway.

"Thank you," I said, hyperaware of his close proximity, the green blanket wrapped around his waist to hide his naked pajamas. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

He chuckled, his voice throaty from sleep. "I didn't mind."

Feeling awkward, I shrugged my shoulders. "I was thirsty. Your room was kind of warm and I couldn't really sleep." Turning away from his eyes, which hadn't left mine, I went to the sink and filled my cup with water, quickly downing my glass. A breath escaped me after I finished.

"Is that the only reason you couldn't go to sleep?" he asked.

My breath hitched. Looking at him, I realized this wasn't the cocky Seth from earlier. There was something else, a reason for his gaze; a reason for his question.

"No," I answered honestly, surprised at myself. "I can't stop thinking. My brain won't relax."

"What are you thinking about?"

My heart began to race. There were a million things that I could say and they all revolved around him. Some were safer than others, so I decided to stay vague. "You."

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "What about me?" His eyes stayed closed, which I was grateful for. I was acting out of character but I wouldn't be able to keep it up had he kept his gaze on me.

I stayed silent for a moment, trying to decide just what I should say. Finally I answered, "I was thinking about our parents' marriage."

He opened his eyes, confused. I explained. "Had our parents not gotten married, we wouldn't have known each other, never would have talked; I wouldn't be in your kitchen or in your t-shirt..." I trailed off before I could get myself in any trouble.

Another deep breath. "Anything else?" he asked.

Why was he so curious? I asked him so. For the first time since our conversation, he broke eye contact with me, crossing his arms and looking at nothing on the ceiling, searching for the right words to say. Whatever he was looking for, he found, as a smile spread across his face, catching his dimples.

"Just wondering, 's all."

I couldn't help but laugh, despite my frustration. "Oh come on! I told you and you're going to cheat like that? That's not fair!"

He laughed. "Life's not fair."

"Yeah, no kidding," I mumbled.

"What?"

"I said, 'yeah, no kidding."

"Why? Why did you say that?" His question bordered on eager, I could hear the hope in his tone, and for whatever reason - emboldened by the nighttime - I told him the truth. The real truth.

"Because of all the people to be attracted to in the godforsaken place, it had to be my fucking stepbrother. There. Ya happy now?"

Seth just stood there, his arms still crossed, his eyes still looking at mine. I expected him to say something, anything, but he remained silent. I realized that I had romanticized our interaction; I had told him too much. I had freaked him out. The blood drained from my face; my heart felt heavy. I set the cup down on the counter and squeezed past him through the doorway, mumbling a quiet "Sorry" as I passed. I felt like such an idiot. Obviously - obviously - he wasn't interested in me. I knew as much, but I tried anyway. My earlier thought invaded my brain: why would he want anything to do with me when he can have the Staci's of the world?

I walked towards the bedroom with my arms crossed, the embarrassment stinging my eyes as the tears welled. This was so stupid.

"Lorelei."

It wasn't more than a whisper, but I heard it. It echoed in my chest. I stopped walking and lifting my head to the ceiling, trying to abate the stupid tears, I wiped them quickly and turned to face him. We said nothing. I stood there, a mess and in his stupid shirt; he stood there, quiet and not in any stupid shirt at all. I couldn't bear the silence anymore. I couldn't face any more embarrassment.

"What, Seth?" I asked him, as quietly as he had said my name.

He walked towards me, illuminated by the blue glow of the TV, just as he had when he was asleep. It couldn't have been more than five minutes ago, but it seemed as though so much had happened in that time.

He stood in front of me, both of us looking at each other, feeling something. He wiped a rogue tear from the outer corner of my eye. His hand remained, his thumb stroking my cheekbone as his fingers rested behind my ear. "Life really is unfair, isn't it?"

I couldn't help it; the sting from my embarrassment caused more tears to spring forward. I broke eye contact to look up, trying to keep them away, but I was so embarrassed.

"Please don't cry," he whispered, wiping them away. "I didn't mean to upset you."

My throat burned from the tears. I nodded, knowing my voice would fail me.

"Lorelei, look at me. Please." I did.

"Life is unfair because of all the people to be attracted to in this godforsaken town, it had to be my fucking stepsister."

My mouth opened in shock. "What?"

He grinned. "You heard me."

"Yeah, I know, but seriously?"

He looked at me. Hard. His other hand reached up to my face, making me look him in the eyes. "Seriously, Lor. I'm going to kiss you now," he whispered, and lowered his face to mine. His eyes closed and mine followed suit. His lips were gentle at first, tasting the tears that had fallen on them.

"I'm sorry for making you cry," he mumbled against my mouth.

"Shut up," I told him and kissed him harder, pulling him closer, wanting to breathe him in deeper. My fingers knotted themselves in his hair and I felt him smile against my mouth. He pushed me against the wall, my shirt - his shirt - riding up on my hips. I didn't care. He pressed his body against mine, and I could feel his desire pressing against my belly; he trailed his kisses to my neck, his lips leaving whispers on my skin. I rested my head back against the wall and a small moan escaped me, my hands being held together and lifted above my head by Seth. My body was on fire again, but I didn't want any water. I just wanted him.

Just then he lifted his mouth away from my skin.

"Do you want this?" he asked, breathless. I nodded, and he smiled, kissing my neck again.

"Yes," I moaned. I felt his smile as he tightened his grip on my hands. I loved it. His other hand slid from the small of my back to my ass, gripping it tightly. He let go of my hands after telling me to wrap them around his neck. His other hand joined my ass, and after a playful spank, hoisted me up around his waist. Taken by surprise, a small gasp escaped me, to which he laughed. I joined with him as our mouths met again. We kissed well together, without hurry. We soaked each other in. He pushed me against the wall again, and I could feel his hardness pushing into me. I wanted him. I knew he wanted me.

"Bedroom," I mumbled against his lips. He nodded and walked toward his room without setting me down, which was perfectly okay with me. He shut the door using his heel and walked me toward the bed, setting me down gently. I broke from the kiss momentarily to scoot towards the head of the bed, never looking away from him. The hunger in his eyes would have been frightening... had I not been sure that I shared the same look.

Seth crawled towards me, but stopped at my feet. He lifted one leg and placed a kiss on my ankle, looking away due to the angle. It was one kiss, but it felt like a fire, and I welcomed the heat that was coursing in my belly. He continued his barrage of kisses on my leg, each one climbing higher, and he was methodical in his movements. Not one area of my leg was left alone. If he wasn't kissing it, he was massaging it, kneading the muscles gently. He got to my thigh and moved his kisses even slower on its inner part. His mouth was centimeters away from where I craved him most, and with a quick look at me, he kissed me - briefly - over my underwear.

My head rolled back and a moan escaped my lips. I wanted to feel him but I didn't want him to stop either. With my eyes closed, Seth performed the same slow assault on my other leg. Reaching the top of my inner thigh, he kissed me again. I moaned. God, this was heaven. Seth was heaven.

"Lor." My nickname became my favorite word from his mouth.

"Yes?" I asked, breathless.

"Can I taste you? Please?" He kissed me again, keeping his eyes locked onto mine.

"Yes." I said, my eyes closed. "Yes. God. Please."

Instead of removing my underwear, Seth continued to plant gentle kisses on me, knowing how sensitive I was. Right as I was about to become impatient, the tip of his tongue ran up against my slit, the cloth from my underwear still between us.

"Please," I begged. "Please Seth."

There was no smile on his face; no hint at a boyish grin. His face was darkened with desire, and he reached for the waistband of my underwear. I lifted my hips off the bed to help him remove the material. Again, he kissed the inside of my thigh, but this time, I was completely exposed. He planted a kiss right above my mound before moving his mouth down to me. He kissed me softly, my sensitivity being heightened from his expertise. Again his tongue ran up my slit, and I felt him for the first time, without the burdensome underwear prohibiting his mouth.

I moaned, loudly, and my head rolled back once again, at this pleasure from Seth. He was in no rush as his tongue ran up and down my slit.

"God" I moaned, one hand tangled in Seth's hair, the other arm covering my eyes.

Seth put his mouth over my clit and sucked, gently pushing one finger into me. "Oh my God," I moaned, "that feels so fucking good. Oh my God."

The tip of his tongue flicked my clit quickly and he added another finger, simultaneously fucking me with his fingers. My breathing quickened. "Oh my God, Seth. Seth. Yes..."

His remaining hand reached up my shirt to play with my nipples. I was sensitive everywhere. I felt the orgasm building in my stomach and he began to suck my clit again, being more aggressive with his fingers.

"Yes, I'm so close... Seth... please don't stop... Seth... Seth!" His name came out louder as pleasure exploded from my core. "Jesus Christ. Oh my God. Oh my God." I was rambling, but I couldn't stop. I'd never experienced an orgasm like that before.

I felt Seth leave kisses on the part of my stomach that was exposed, and I opened my eyes to him braving himself above me. I smiled, unashamed and all shyness gone, and reached up to kiss him. "Seth that was... amazing."

He laughed. "Well thank you."

"No! Thank you! Seriously. I've never come like that before."

"I aim to please." He smiled, the hunger still in his eyes. I smiled back, looking at him, wanting him, not caring about any semantics of our relationship.

"Roll over," I told him. Wordlessly, he listened, and he lay on his back, the green blanket still on his hips, albeit much looser than when he joined me in the kitchen. Still in his shirt, I grabbed its hem and lifted it over my head, sharing my nakedness with him. He said nothing, but looked at me intently. I lifted myself toward him, kissing him, and he grabbed my head to deepen the kiss. With one hand, I opened the blanket, his nakedness being revealed and his erection demanding to be seen.

I moved down towards his legs, as Seth propped himself on his elbows to see me. "Lor, you don't have to do this."

I looked at him and grasped him in my hand, his hardness being incredibly erotic. I didn't say anything as I tightened my grip and moved my hand up and down his member. His moan encouraged me and his head dropped back, his eyes closed. Smiling, I took advantage of our broken eye contact and lowered my head to his crown. I licked the precum slowly, causing Seth to lift his hips involuntarily at the feel of my tongue.

"Jesus Lor." I smiled. I was saying the same thing not a minute before and it warmed me to know that I was having the same effect on him. I licked the crown again, eliciting another moan, and moved my mouth to the base of his cock, trailing my tongue up to the crown. I put him in my mouth and sucked, the pressure making him hiss in pleasure. I focused on the head, sucking and licking. Lowering my mouth, I took in his member, simultaneously bobbing my head and massaging his cock and balls. The sensory overload caused a "Fuck" to come from Seth, his eyes watching me again. I took my mouth off of his dick and lowered my head again to his balls, sucking one gently, rolling my tongue around the soft flesh. "FUCK" I heard again. I smiled. I moved to the other and took it in my mouth the same. After releasing him, I licked from his perineum up to the crown again. Taking him in my mouth once more, I sucked him aggressively, using my fingers against his cock and balls. The slow pace was abandoned; I knew what I wanted.

"Shit... Lorelei... I'm about to come. I'm about to come."

He told me as a warning, but I continued my ministrations to him until finally he groaned, and his orgasm filled my mouth. I swallowed quickly, holding him in place with my mouth. When his pleasure subsided, I cleaned his member with my tongue and planting a gentle kiss on the tip; I kissed his abdomen and chest. Reaching his neck, I removed my mouth from his skin, and sat naked on his member. He wasn't as hard as he was before, but he hadn't completely deflated.

Seth looked at me with wonder. My hands rested on his abdomen and his hands roamed my torso.

"Are you okay?" I asked, smiling.

"Never better. How did you...?" his question trailed off, not wanting to be rude.

"I dated Jimmy Benson for almost a year, remember?"

"Oh yeah... Lucky guy."

I laughed. "Lucky you, now."

Seth smiled. "No kidding. That was amazing, Lor."

"Well thank you," I said, repeating his response to my previous compliment. Seth laughed, remembering.

"No, thank you. Seriously. Come here." He pulled my head to his and planted a firm kiss on my mouth; something Jimmy never did after I went down on him.

Seth rolled me over gently onto my side and spooned me, covering us with the green blanket he had originally been wearing. He nibbled my ear lobe before saying, "I'm not done with you yet. But I want to hold you right now."

Smiling, even though I knew he couldn't see it, I scooted closer to his body, feeling his member pressed against my backside. Planting a kiss on my shoulder blade, Seth held me close, and we drifted off to sleep, both satiated for the time being.

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seth and Lorelei Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds