• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Winter Night's Gift

A Winter Night's Gift

12

Ruth sat across from her father in their kitchen. She looked down at her worn leather boots, at her stockings that needed to be mended, and at the edge of her dress, which fell the appropriate 6 inches above her boots as befit a girl who is still unmarried.

"And what if I don't want to marry? Who would look after you if I left the house?" She pleaded.

Jacob's wife had died 10 years ago, which Ruth was eight years old. He missed her terribly and did agree that Ruth had filled in for her mother quite well when it came to chores, cooking, and mending.

"You cannot live here forever, Ruth. You must start your own life, have your own family."

"But Papa, I have only just begun my courses. I am not quite the woman you think I am." Ruth blushed at having mentioned such a private subject as her monthly bleeding that had begun just recently. Living in the mountains of Colorado on a farm subsistence diet meant that though she was eighteen, she had just begun her development into womanhood.

"I'll hear no more of it tonight, Ruth. I must prepare to go into Denver in the morning. I'll be gone two weeks, there and back, in order to trade the summer pelts for winter provisions. I want you to take care of the homestead while I'm gone and not worry!"

That was the end of that conversation, she discovered.

*************

The October night was cold and Ruth must have felt the need to gain some extra warmth. Coming in from the barn after the animals' evening feeding and preparing for the morning's journey, Jacob found Ruth asleep in front of the fire. The blanket that had covered her had long ago been rejected and pushed to the side. She must have been dreaming, as usual, Jacob though affectionately, for she was spread prone on her back, her arms above her head and legs askew as if she had tossed and turned in her sleep. Ruth's light wool nightdress had risen up and showed the tops of her soft thighs and her thick, long hair lay behind her, the color of a newly born fawn.

Immediately, Jacob began to stir. It had been so long since his wife died, and he was not one to partake in women on the rare occasion that he made it into town twice a year. He had a deep desire that needed to be filled and his daughter was before him. Jacob reached down and unlaced his trousers, feeling himself swell with the extra room now granted to his growing staff. He allowed his hand to brush inside of his clothing. Jacob bit his tongue to keep from crying out loud when his cock reacted to his own hand. The only thought that occupied Jacob's mind was this: if the touch of his own fingers felt that good, what would he experience if he allowed himself to touch Ruth's fanny.

Ever so carefully, Jacob knelt between Ruth' spread knees. While one hand proceeded to stroke the length of his nob, his trousers now down below his waist, the other hand's fingers gently brushed against the edge of Ruth's night dress, lifting it further and further up her legs. For a girl of eighteen, Ruth was well muscled, but lean. Her time working in the mountains with her father had developed her body, and it was becoming that of a woman. Jacob confirmed this as he finally grazed the top of Ruth's hips with the edge of her gown. She was indeed of a marrying age, her hips broader than in her youth and her crevice covered in a light, downy fuzz.

Jacob's hand suddenly picked up its pace as he stared at his daughter's crevice. She must have suffered a chill because Ruth sighed in her sleep and shifted, reaching for the blanket that she had lost. Though her hands found no covering, she had shifted so that Jacob had a clear view now of her cunt-lips. His entire body flushed scarlet as he gleaned a hint of moisture. Jacob's own prick moistened itself, anticipating a form of pleasure that Jacob was not sure if he was ready to take.

Could he, a father of this girl, take her tight, lush flower? Then again, was it right that he had not been with any woman since the death of this girl's mother?

Leaning down with his hand sliding up and down his thick tosser, Jacob braced himself on his strong arm as not to disturb or wake Ruth. Against his better judgment, Jacob allowed his nob to encounter the top of Ruth's bush. Jolts of energy shot through the man, and the girl seemed not to stir at all. Slowly, and carefully, Jacob trailed his head down her cunt-lips and every so lightly pressed against her furrow. His plough divided her entrance and the tip of his stiff slid into his daughter, Ruth. Upon this slight intrusion, he heard Ruth moan in her sleep.

Jacob's eyes went wide, for in that moment, his cock head resting inside his daughter, his daughter - asleep - moaning, sent him over the edge. Unlike anything he had ever felt before, Jacob came, and came hard. His nob swelled and burst inside his daughter's hole, releasing years of frustration and love

Another moan escaped Ruth's lips, and Jacob was forced back into reality. He withdrew and stepped away from his daughter. Grabbing the blanket on the floor, he covered Ruth and then backed out of the room, not knowing what else to do. He couldn't sleep at all that night until sheer exhaustion brought him under just before dawn.

*************

What seemed like a moment later, Jacob awoke to the smell of frying meat and strong coffee. He climbed down the ladder from his loft bedroom and found Ruth in front of the stove, frying thick slices of ham and fresh eggs, probably the last of the fall.

She turned, and upon seeing him, smiled. "Good morning, Papa!" she exclaimed as she kissed his cheek. Immediately, there was a plate of hearty food - biscuits straight out of the oven - and a mug of strong coffee in front of him, Ruth's hands pressing on his shoulders to make him sit down.

"Why such the breakfast, dear?"

"I wanted to make sure you had a good start for your trip to Denver. You don't want to get down the road and be hungry." She bent down and picked up a basket and set it on the table. "Though if you do, there's plenty of food in here to last you until you reach town."

"You are too sweet, Ruth, but you shouldn't have gotten up so early to trouble yourself."

"Think of it as a thank you," she said.

Jacob went white at the thought of last night, knowing he had her to thank, not the other way around.

Having finished his breakfast, he had no reason to linger in the presence of his daughter any longer, so he started to gather his things. Ruth helped him on with his gloves, his hat, his scarf, fussing over him. Finally, she turned and looked into his eyes, "Papa. I was wrong to speak the way I did last night. You are right that it is time for me to be married. When you return, we shall discuss the matter." It was as if her childish protestations had disappeared overnight. She occupied his mind as he harnessed the team.

Once on his rig, Jacob turned around to see his daughter standing on the threshold of their home, waving him goodbye. What would it be like if she were to marry? Now he wondered if he could keep her to himself.

"Goodbye, Ruth! I will be back within two weeks."

"I will be waiting for you, Papa."

Ruth felt a chill in the air as she turned to enter the house, ready to start on the morning chores.

*************

The entire drive to Denver, all that Jacob could think about was his girl, his Ruth. It was wrong to think this way, wrong to do what he did. But he can't help that now. While in town, he would ask around for a suitable young man. Maybe it best he marry Ruth off and get rid of the temptation.

The weather quickly got colder and started to slurry halfway to Denver. Jacob wondered if he should turn back, but it was early in the fall season, real snow was not due for weeks, and he and Ruth could not comfortably last the winter without the supplies he must trade for. He ploughed on and hoped for the best.

*************

Back at the cabin, Ruth plodded along, completing the chores as needed, and filling her time with knitting, mending, and reading. She was just finishing a wonderful book one evening when she heard the roar of the winds pick up and hail begin to pelt the wooden boards of the house. Worried, she glanced out the winder and noticed that the entire landscape was a solid white, with more clouds forming and winds howling louder and louder. Papa had only been gone 8 days, and she immediately began to pray for him. To pray for his safety and his passage home.

*************

Jacob had traded all of his pelts along with some of Ruth's wonderful cheeses for all of their necessary supplies. The desire to find Ruth a husband had quickly left his mind, though she and her lithe body had not.

Leaving the general store, Jacob mentioned his hasty return to Vail and that his daughter was waiting for him at home. The clerk looked up, "Vail, did you say? Well haven't you heard, the pass was blocked just last night by a blizzard? You'll be lucky to get as far as Saxon Mountain before having to turn back!"

With those words, Jacob grabbed the last of his packages and rushed out the door. He had to make it home to his Ruth.

*************

It had been a month, and her father was not home. The weather was getting colder, and Ruth had to start using more and more of the firewood her father had left stockpiled. If she calculated, it would last through until spring, along with the food stores. But ohh my, how she missed her Papa.

*************

The clerk was right. Jacob had tried to get back over the mountains, but there was no getting through. He had had to turn around to Denver. It was now two months since he had seen his Ruth. Christmas was in a few weeks, and he couldn't believe his darling would spend it alone.

*************

Ruth sat by the fire on Christmas Eve. She had been tired all day and almost didn't make it out to put feed to the animals. But she knew her duty and she persevered. Now, as every other night, she prayed for her father, for his safety. But on this night, Christmas, she prayed for more. "Dear God, I wish to celebrate this joyous day, but I cannot find joy inside me. I miss my father. Please let Papa be here with me, a small part of him, so that I may have him by my side. I am lonely, God. I wish for company, for my father, for family. I know that I can endure this winter, but please hasten its end and bring Papa home." Ruth fell asleep that night with the image of her father returning home in her mind.

*************

January came and went, and Ruth had been making ends meet. But something had been dwelling on her mind recently. Her courses, though they were new to her and irregular, had been absent this winter. She had watched her bloomers for evidence of this new curse, but none came. Furthermore, her dresses no longer fit properly. She ran her hands down her waist and felt a sense of warmth as he fingers trailed along her slightly distended middle. Certainly she couldn't...she lived on a homestead...she had seen the animals at their rutting...and no one had been rutting around in her! But, if that was not the answer, then how could she be feeling a slight flutter deep inside her as she stroked her swelling belly. It must be true. God had answered her prayer and sent her company!

*************

She had been keeping track. It was 20 weeks since her father had left to get supplies. 19 weeks since the blizzard. 19 weeks of snow blanketing the mountainside. That was over 5 months that she had been on her own. Well, not on her own now, she thought, as she glanced down at her center. What would he father think when he returned? Shame washed over her, though she knew that she had committed no sin. Ruth had prayed on Christmas and had been given a miracle.

*************

At the opening of March, Jacob could stand it no longer. The weather was warming, and he was sure that the pass was clearing more each day. Jacob reloaded his rig, with fewer supplies now since he had used many in the last 6 months, made sure to add in a large spade to help with the snow, and took off home to his Ruth.

The fight to get home was treacherous. He shoveled snow away from his horses' hooves ahead of them, but he was sure that his progress was worth it. It may take him longer to get home - perhaps four, maybe even five weeks - but he would, in fact, get home.

*************

Though she had been altering her dresses to fit her growing belly, Ruth still preferred the comfort of her cotton shift when relaxing before bed in front of the fire. She hummed to herself as she stood there in the fire light. All she could think about was her father and her future child. Would her father get home before the baby was born? Would he accept it? Would he turn them out? Surely not. He was never anything except for a loving father, her Papa.

It was in front of the fire, humming, that Ruth stood as Jacob pulled his wagon into the yard. She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even hear the sound of the horses as Jacob turned them to water.

Ruth stood, stretching with her hands pressing against her back. Her cotton shift was translucent in the fire light and Jacob gasped as he saw the figure of his daughter through the window. There was no doubting it. Ruth was heavy with child. She looked just like the image of her mother when she was approaching the birth of Ruth herself. Could this be his child that he left, some seven months ago? His child heavy with child?

Love washed over him, and he felt himself stir. Seven months. He looked at Ruth. If she was with child, could that child be his? Certainly it was. If he could not get home, then no man could get near Ruth either. Desire rushed through his entire body, and he had to take deep breaths to calm himself. He could not love his daughter more than at this moment.

Feeling that he had composed himself, though his body had other thoughts, Jacob opened the front door to the cabin. Ruth's body turned at the sound and her face beamed with pleasure. She rushed, as quickly as she could, to her father and threw her arms around him, pressing her whole being against his body. She kissed his cheek and then pulled back. Her skin went as ruby as a spring rose as she looked down at space between them, currently occupied by her body, round with child.

The April breezes came through the front door as Ruth began to stammer. "I swear, Papa, I have known no man! I cannot quite explain this, except that I prayed to God..." Her words were cut off by her father's large hands gliding down the sides of her belly.

He stared into Ruth's eyes. "Hush, Ruth. This is a child sent to be with us, to be a part of our family. She will be a blessing and a miracle!"

At this, Ruth wrapped her arms around her father again and pulled him tight. "Ohh Papa! It is so good to hear you say that and to have you back home."

He kissed his daughters forehead, her cheek, and then her neck. "Now, Ruth," he said plainly as he let a hand rest on the crest of her center, "when I left in the fall we had discussed the prospect of marriage. Ruth's eyes went dark and sad. Jacob lifted her chin to look him in the eye and asked, "I can assume that you still do not care to marry?"

"No, no I do not Papa."

He smiled and responded, "Good," lowering his lips to brush against hers, "I wouldn't hear of it!" With this, Jacob kissed his daughter deeply. She put up no objection and melted into his embrace. Jacob's hands found Ruth's shoulders, feeling her muscled arms.

Standing in the middle of the front room, warmed by the fire, Jacob remembered their last encounter in this exact same space. Jacob reached to the front of Ruth's shift and began to undo the dainty bow that drew the neck closed. Still locked in a kiss, Ruth gasped as she felt her shift start to slide down one shoulder, then the other. The opening was stretched across her chest, showing the cleft of her bosoms the way Ruth imagined a fancy dancer in the big city of Denver may show off her wares.

Both Ruth and Jacob paused in their attention to each other's lips to watch Ruth's clothing fall. Ruth felt a shiver down her spine as the fabric fell over her breasts, raking against her alert, sensitive nipples and then pool on top of her belly. Jacob admired his daughter's breasts. She had never been large, seeing as she only began to develop the year before. But now she was full, her body anticipating motherhood. Jacob's eye's gleaned as he bent his head forward, giving each nipple a soft kiss before kneeling in front of his daughter.

Ruth felt like she was on fire, never having been touched this way. Jacob's tongue began to circle one of her areolas, each turn of his tongue coming closer and closer to his prize, finally taking her nipple between his lips and sucking gently. Ruth ran her hands through her father's hair and then to his strong shoulders, letting them rest there. Jacob felt as if he could continue his ministrations for hours, worshipping these divine beauties, alternating from one breast to the next. Ruth was moaning now, and Jacob was reminded that he had more miracles to explore.

Jacob found the top of the shift where it had been left on the crest of Ruth's belly, and with some coaxing, Jacob guided it down over her center that was ripe with his child. His daughter, his love, stood before him now more bare than he had seen her since she was born. Hands began to move everywhere, over her skin, between her folds, teasing her, pleasing her.

Looking up, Jacob realized that the sensations were overwhelming his inexperienced daughter, and it looked as if she were about to collapse. Jacob sat on the floor in front of Ruth, grabbing her waist, and lowering her down so that she was seated in his lap. Not wanting to tempt fate or scare his daughter, Jacob removed his shirt himself and reached down to free his painfully hard shaft. There would be other times for his daughter to undress him, but the urgency of this situation did not allow for it now.

Jacob could feel himself pressing against Ruth's belly, and he knew she could feel him too. He was happy that her belly was in the way. Not only could he admire the mother of his child, his daughter, in all of her beauty, but the site of his prick was hidden from her. Yes, Ruth had seen the cows and horses at their mating, but he did not want to frighten the young girl with the prospect of his thick tosser erect and waiting for her.

Jacob looked deep into Ruth's now lustful eyes. "Can I take you, Ruth? To show you how much I love you?"

Beyond words, Ruth stared at her father and nodded her head. This was Jacob's signal to put his hands on Ruth's hips, raising her up. With Ruth's legs already on either side of her father's, she was open and ready for him. He could feel her lady yawning and dripping for him. Slowly, he let his prick press against her, and then guided her hips down. First, Ruth moaned as her cunt-lips spread apart, then her breath quickened and she elicited a sharp squeal of pain. Her hymen split by her father's own cock.

Ruth leaned forward, resting her head on her father's shoulder breathing in and out deeply. When she was ready, which felt like years to her father, Ruth felt herself slide further down onto him. Presently, her head raised and she looked at her Jacob, ready, as if to ask, "What next?" A smile formed on Jacob's lips as he started to teach her. His hands helped to rock her hips, back and forth at first. His lips found her collar bone, then her breast, then her nipple, causing Ruth to giggle and press her pussy down harder onto her father's nob. Soon, sensing her eagerness, Jacob began to show Ruth the motion to draw herself up and down his cock.

She learned quickly and started to ride her father. Her belly pressed forward and reminded Jacob of their first night together, wishing Ruth remembered it as well. Smiling to himself, Jacob thought, this night will have to do as a memory of my daughter's first time...with a swollen, ripe belly. The image of his pregnant daughter riding cock for the first time made him swell within her. She felt this change and responded in the positive, her body moving faster and faster.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Winter Night's Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds