• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Dangerous Heels Pt. 01

Dangerous Heels Pt. 01

Connie had just bought a really cute dress for a party that was going on that weekend when it struck her that she didn't have any shoes to match. Nothing even close really. The new dress was a nice royal blue with white piping accents and a bit of lace inlay.

Finding the right shoes to match was proving to be difficult. No one had that heel that really spoke to her or looked similar. Connie prided herself on good style and fashion sense. So the shoe had to be perfect.

She was headed to a larger store when a little shoe and boot store caught her eye. In a small strip center she spotted the shop and figured she may as well take a chance and see what they had. After all at this point their selection couldn't be any worse than what she had already seen.

Walking in she was pleasantly surprised to see a very stylish array of shoes, boots, heels, and footwear. A dark haired man with a name tag that said, 'Alfonso' smiled and approached her as she looked over the collection. He was charming and well built under his suit, and Connie couldn't help but to take a second look at him, which he seemed to notice.

She blushed and looked back at the rack but Alfonso drew closer and spoke.

"Good afternoon! What are we looking for today? Something special? Perhaps for an event or to match some new clothing?"

He was good, she thought to herself as she brushed her soft brown bangs from her eyes and returned his smile.

"Actually I just got this new dress and I'm looking to accentuate it as fashionably as I can."

He nodded.

"Oh very nice. May we see the new dress?"

"Yes of course." She said and dug in her bag before producing the blue and white garment.

As she held it up he chuckled.

"I meant that you should go to one of our changing rooms and put on the new dress so we can match you to the right shoe or boot."

"Huh? You want me to model it?"

"Of course. Alfonso is very good at this. But he must see in order to best find you the perfect matching footwear. Dressing rooms are right over there. I'll be here when you return, then we can get started."

She nodded and headed for the dressing room. He was an oddball. Referring to himself in first person. She was feeling a bit strange modeling this for the shoe salesman, but what the Hell? If he could work better seeing it on her, then she'd do it. She put her clothes in her bag and returned in the dress, but was now aware of just how short and sexy it was.

He smiled and offered her a seat. Then measured her foot, which tickled her ankles a bit. Then he took off and after another five minutes or so he returned with several shoes and boots for her to try on.

Alfonso sat before her and removed her old shoes then rubbed her feet a little.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously. It felt great but it seemed a bit touchy-feely for a stranger to be doing that to her feet.

"Loosening your feet up. We need a perfect fit so you will be very comfortable. Let's try on this pair first."

He held up a nice looking pair of blue high heels and were close to the dress colour. She nodded and started to reach for them to put them on, but Alfonso shook his head.

"Please relax mam. I'm a trained professional. I get paid to make a perfect fit. Allow me!"

He lifted her leg up and slid the first of the beautiful blue heels onto her left foot. Connie was not sure but it almost felt like he was holding her leg up high enough and sitting low enough to be able to look up under her dress at her panties. He took his time as he buckled them and then did the same with the other foot.

"Okay, now please stand. Then walk ten steps that way and then turn and walk back!" He demanded as he offered her a hand to help her stand up.

Connie did as he suggested and was surprised when she turned to see Alfonso staring at her and mumbling quietly to himself as if critiquing her and the shoes. He looked up and down her legs and feet as well as her rear. His mannerisms at times almost like one of her gay male friends from LA. But his eyes were more the macho Italian male looking to score sex from an attractive love victim.

"Stop!" He demanded when she returned. He put his hands on her left knee and calf and slid them up her leg a little. Then asked; "Do you feel any stretching or tightening here and here?"

She considered the question.

"Uh, a little bit. Why?"

He raised an eyebrow. Then moved his hand higher and said.

"Turn your foot to the right, hold it there for three seconds and then to the left."

She did as he suggested as he felt her lower calf muscle and nodded. Then he shrugged and helped her sit down again before removing those shoes.

"Well?" She asked, dying to know what he thought.

"Those are not right for your legs or your feet. Alfonso cannot recommend those in any good faith! We must have better for a woman of your exquisite beauty! Let's try the next pair."

He took off the pair much the same way he had put them on. Carefully and in a way that suggested he was looking at her crotch as much as her legs and shoes. He switched to another nice pair and the process was repeated with similar results. Walking was inspected carefully. He asked her a few questions about how they felt or if they were comfortable, and then looked once again mildly disgusted and removed them from her feet to re-box them.

The third and forth pair were no different.

But finally the fifth pair were low cut high-heeled boots with white trim on blue leather, and seemed a great style match. A leg lacing wrapped in a criss-cross apparently until reaching her knees where a perforated cuff rested perfectly over knee and leg areas. Before she tried them on she was almost drooling over them. They were gorgeous.

Alfonso sat before her and rested her left ankle on his right shoulder as he wrapped the straps around her sexy smooth skin. There was no way that he could not see her exposed panty covered crotch as he wrapped the straps in a beautiful pattern up her lower leg and to her knee where the perforated cuff was waiting to be threaded and tied off. The only two saving graces to the situation was that no one else was around to see this and if they had been, his body would have blocked their view.

He smiled and as he secured the strap, his left hand rested on her upper thigh. To her surprise he cupped her upper thigh along the lower left side with his left hand, and the lower right side with his right hand.

Then he glanced into her eyes for a moment with a mischievous grin and said, "Turn your ankle back and forth slowly for about minute. I need to check for a good fit. Don't stop for any reason until Alfonso calls out the time to stop! Let's see if this is the special one for a special lady?"

Connie nodded. "Fine!" She said wanting to get the test over with, but knowing he'd draw out his viewing pleasure. She began moving her foot from side to side. As she feared, Alfonso's hands moved along her thigh on either side, but gradually moved up until the back and side of his left hand was brushing over her panty covered crotch while his other hand squeezed her muscles gently.

She closed her eyes and after what seemed like an eternity he called the time and told her to switch legs and try the other boot on. Once more the process repeated itself except that this time instead of just brushing her panty crotch he rubbed his knuckles up and down on her tender throbbing crotch. She shuddered and jumped.

He smiled.

"Okay get up and walk for me like before."

She got up still a bit aroused and shaking from his touch. Then she walked the walk as he studied her carefully.

When he had her stop he made her turn and this time he clasped her upper thigh and buttocks and told her to take two steps forward as he squeezed these. Then had her turn again and clasped her right knee and had her take two more steps back.

"Perfect! You need to see these in the mirror. THESE are the ones!"

She smiled as he gathered her things and helped her to the dressing room. Unlike before, she was not alone. He stepped into the dressing room with her and set her stuff under the bench seat. Then closed and locked the door.

"Look in the mirror. See how perfect they look on you?" He offered.

Connie nodded. "I love these! Thank you Alfonso!" She hugged him in her excitement and then to her surprise things got strange.

Alfonso kissed her passionately muffling her gasps of surprise as he pressed her against the back of the changing booth. His tie had come off and to her surprise he cinched this around her wrists, muffling her gasps of shock with a long deep French kiss. He held her wrists above her head and wrapped them up with the tie. Then wrapped them behind her head to the brass clothing hook on the wall.

Connie tried to break free but the tie held her wrists behind her head as she squirmed until he broke the kiss and smiled, looking deeply into her eyes. His hands slid along her sides until he lowered himself into a squat.

But then he cupped the back of either knee and pulled them up causing her to lose her footing and fall down into a sitting position on the changing bench with her arms now stretched up above her head.

"What in God's name do you think you're doing Alfonso? Let me go this very instance!" She demanded.

He reached into a jacket pocket and pulled out a ball with what looked like a strap running through it.

"What the Hell is that for?" She huffed as she squirmed and struggled to pull free of the hook.

Alfonso unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants causing them to fall and reveal himself to the stunned woman he had just secured. She stared at his growing erection in disbelief.

"If you think that we are gnnnggggmmph!" He shoved the ball gag into her mouth as she spoke and quickly secured it behind her head.

Gagged and tied to the back wall hook Connie tried to kick at him. But he grabbed her legs and pinned them in his thighs.

Then he pulled her right leg out from his clamped legs and fought with her until he was able at last to force her boot ankle into the brass hanger on the right side of the changing booth wall. He took one of the ankle straps and secured it to the hook effectively locking her right ankle and foot in place.

All of her struggles were futile as he repeated this with her left leg until it too was secured into the left wall hooks. He stepped back to look at her and grinned at his handiwork.

Connie was trapped and her legs spread wide apart. She looked at Alfonso as he stepped out of his pants and smiled the type of smile that only a horny man would share.

With wide-eyed panic she shook her head no. But Alfonso nodded and smiled, then knelt before her and pulled her tiny panty crotch to the left as he lowered his mouth to her pussy and began to tongue her upper labia petals and against her throbbing clitoral hood. She jumped and squirmed and shook and groaned.

But this was not an escape attempt. She knew that her chance to flee was lost to her the moment she entered the booth and first found Alfonso closing and locking the door behind them both. As the pleasure built up in her lower body he ability to resist and her will to try became far more pliable.

She grunted helplessly as he licked and sucked and fingered her. The green of her eyes focused on his swelling manhood. She wondered how long until he'd make her suck his cock? And after that she knew what came next. She'd be fucked!

Raped and helpless in a booth after succumbing to the charms and sly moves of a sleazy macho Italian shoe salesman! And for what? To find the perfect heels for a party she might never even see?

Who knew what he might do to her after this was over? Kill her to hide his crime? Maybe use store security cameras to blackmail her for more sex? Maybe just let her go without fear of what she might do back to him? It was impossible to know.

Alfonso didn't wait for her to suck his cock. He removed her gag allowing her to catch her breath for a moment. But gagged her again with another long kiss. This time guiding his erection to her wet hot vagina and sliding it into her with powerful strokes and no hesitation.

As his cock rammed into her pussy he held a cupped hand over her mouth to keep her silent. She moaned and let out muffled sounds as he pounded her hard and would have made her scream if not for his hand.

He got fasted and faster and suddenly Connie climaxed wildly. The orgasm shaking her with great force, but coupled with an erupting erection as Alfonso shot his load into her body at the same moment!

He gasped.

"THAT was great!" His breathing labored as much as hers was.

To her relief he unhooked her right leg and let it lower to the floor. Then he unhooked her left leg.

His hands cupped her waist and he helped to lift her up a little.

"Stand up and turn around!" He demanded.

She straightened her legs as she turned with her back to him. She was waiting for him to reach past her and release her wrists. But was surprised once more when he pulled up the ball gag that was resting on her neck and secured it into her mouth again.

Then he kicked her legs apart and made her spread them so he could secure her boots to the bench legs. She would have asked him what he was doing, but the gag shot that idea to Hell. Besides which, she knew damn well what he was doing.

It just didn't seem possible that he'd be hard again so soon after his last ejaculation. But he was hard, and unlike the last time, this time Alfonso stayed hard for well over two hours while all Connie could do was moan, writhe, and assume each new position he tried with his sexy captive.

For two hours he fucked her all over the place. Then finally stopped screwing her and removed the ball gag. He untied her, unlocked the dressing room door, and stepped outside leaving her exhausted, fulfilled, confused, and eager to leave. She paid for the shoes then got in her car and drove off in silence.

Connie waited for the tide of emotional backlash that she knew must take place to wash over her. But oddly nothing happened.

As a psychologist by trade she was surprised by her lack of response. Where was her resentment, rage, or shame? Nothing went on in her mind.

In fact oddly where she would normally spend endless hours and days on days of follow ups analyzing what happened and how she felt about it, she was now having difficulty holding the thought in her head. In fact she was losing interest in even thinking about it.

Connie drove home and instead of thinking about it or journaling she took off her clothes and took a bath. Then ate some lunch and sat down to work on a book that she was coauthoring with were friend and coworker Dr. Denise Barris.

The two psychologists were studying human interactions and behavioral responses to powerful events and stimuli. Their book explored human reactions and responses to various events and what drove people to think and act in the ways that they do.

To this day she was in love with their title. "I feel, therefore I am!"

As she wrote she listened to classical music on Public Radio. Hours passed and eventually she stopped writing and called Denise to check in and see what she was doing?

The two women chatted for quite some time. Denise had a curious tone to her voice.

"So, anything interesting going on today?"

Connie smiled as she replied.

"I got a beautiful pair of blue and white heels and a cute dress for the party this weekend. The dress and the shoes really fit me well and look good on me."

Denise's voice had an interesting tone to it.

"Really? Where'd you get those?"

"Oh I found a little shoe store called "Style with sole" but it's spelled s-o-l-e and not s-o-u-l. Cute place! Great selection! I was able to get something perfect from the store!"

"Wow! How nice! Were there a lot of people in the shop?"

"Not too many. It was nice. I got a good price too, so I'm a happy camper."

"Were you there long?"

Connie thought about it a moment.

"Not really. Maybe five or six minutes. Why?"

"Sorry just curious how your shopping day was?"

"So what about the dress? Where'd you find it?"

"Oh it was at Penny's. It's REALLY cute. And it really fits well in my size!"

"Outstanding. Maybe I'll do some shopping there. I could use a few fresh new looks."

"Denise, you should do that. Get a cute dress and find yourself some sexy heels to match. You'll love it! I did!"

Suddenly there was a background click and Denise changed subjects.

"Hey babe, that's Mike on the other line. I have to go. We'll chat more later!"

"You got sweetie. Have a good one. Say Hi for me okay?"

Denise laughed.

"Will do. Later babe!"

Connie hung up the phone and smiled. She was having a great day. She felt good. She'd have to get more stuff at both stores in the future. She went back to work on the book text on her computer. What a nice day!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Dangerous Heels Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds