• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Dangerous Heels Pt. 02

Dangerous Heels Pt. 02

12

Psychologist Connie Hatcher continues to encounter some very atypical situations which put her in some very compromising positions. Oddly afterward her memory of specific events seems a bit clouded. She's not quite sure, but something odd is going on. Sooner or later, she'd get to the bottom of it!

*****

The music was awesome, the company outstanding, and Denise and Connie both looked amazing. This party comprised not only their colleagues but also some of their clients as well.

A lot of the folks who came in for therapy had been steadily working on their psychological issues for years and had developed close relationships and trust with their psychologists and therapists.

Everyone was apparently having a great time as well, if the smiles and dancing bodies was any fair indicator. John Tucker came up to the two women and looked them over.

"I had no idea you two clean up so nice! WOW!"

Denise and Connie laughed.

"We have our moments. And look at you John. I didn't think you even knew how to spell suit, let alone own one!"

"Are you kidding me ladies? I stole this from a little midget tailor at a suit show." He winked.

Denise smiled.

"If you had paid him, he might've made sure you got one that actually fit you."

Without missing a beat John shook his head.

"Nahhhhhhhhh, then I'd look like everyone else and that's just boring. Besides, you're both psychologists! That means you're attracted to strange and odd folks. Why would I wanna look normal? Get outta here!" He laughed.

They laughed too. Connie shook her head.

"You know we can't date patients John."

"Who said anything about dating? I just want a quick few hours of thrills!"

"Only a few hours? We'll have to pass."

John shrugged.

"Your loss. My right hand says I'm quite the lover!" Then he cocked his head and stared off into space for a moment as if deep in thought. "Of course I am seeing professional help for my mental state, so uh,... I could be mistaken."

He grinned and walked off to get another drink.

Denise looked at Connie and the two of them started laughing and giggling. These parties were always the best. One thing was sure; between the patients and the staff at the monthly get togethers there were always a lot of really interesting personalities and characters present.

Doctor Klines approached them with drinks in hand.

"Quite the party this month eh?"

Denise and Connie nodded.

"John just paid us a visit. He's quite a fun character. You must enjoy having him as one of yours."

Klines was an older man with a strange squint in his left eye. He had a short and neatly trimmed whitish-gray beard and mustache, which had everyone in the office privately joking that he looked like Sigmund Freud reincarnated. Of course no one told him this.

"Oh yes. He's a charmer if you don't mind listening to his endless hours of obsessive discussions about his step sister, his aunt, his mother, and all of his female relatives, as well as the women who resemble them that he has dated or slept with." He said with a sort of bored and clinically detached tone in his voice.

"That bad eh?"

Doctor Klines smiled and shook his head.

"No. Actually I have a LOT worse than John. And a lot more destructive personalities to deal with as well."

Denise nodded.

"Tell me about it. You should speak with some of ours. Kirk is my favorite."

Connie giggled.

"Yes, the 'dog whisperer' we call him. Thinks he can speak with dogs in their animal tongue and that they have a complex secret language and plan to take over the entire planet by first establishing generations of passive canine-human relationships until the day when they are in a position to reveal to us their true conquering natures! But of course he is spying on them and gathering intelligence, which he shares with his lucky state appointed psychologists in a weekly report. He writes hundreds and hundreds of papers and expects us to read everything and tell him what he should do to help interfere with their plan?"

Klines nodded chuckling softly.

"Send him to see Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer from TV."

Denise shook her head.

"Oooooooh no! He HATES Cesar. Thinks he's being misled by dogs and perpetuating false information to the human race! Don't get him started on that one!"

They laughed and chatted for a while and then moved on as the party continued.

Later when the party was winding down Dr. Klines approached Connie and quietly pulled her aside.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but I have a problem and since we are at the office I was wondering if you could come with me to my office and help me take care of something? I'd ask my secretary, but she left already and you have about the same proportions."

Connie raised a curious eyebrow.

"Excuse me? And just what are we talking about Doctor Klines?"

"My desk is rather cumbersome and it's close to the wall on one side. I have a file that dropped there earlier and I can't reach between the space to get it. Plus my knees don't bend so well. But I thought that perhaps you could reach it and I'd be able to take it home and review it tonight? I hate to impose but I'm not as nimble as I once was. Would you mind trying? I think your arms are thin enough and you may be able to help me get my file back. I don't want to wait all weekend until Monday because by the time Kim gets here I won't have but a few minutes to go over the case before my client shows."

Connie laughed and offered him her arm.

"I'd be delighted to try Doctor Klines!"

He smiled and hooked his right arm through her offered left.

"Thank you Doctor Hatcher! I really do appreciate you doing this for me."

Old Doctor Klines unlocked the door and let them into the office, then closed it behind them and walked over to the desk. He turned on a couple of lamps and then pointed to the narrow gap between the large desk and the wall.

"The lip from the desk top of this big monster prevents anyone from sticking their arm straight down. But there's a wider gap along the side. Maybe from the floor level you could reach it? I can shine a flashlight down if you can't see the file?"

But Connie could see it. It was about midway in and in the space between the wall and the bottom of the desk. The manila folder with its charts and file information was clearly visible.

"No that's okay. I can see it. I'll see if I can reach it. It'll be a little tight, but I should be able to get it for you."

He smiled.

"Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! You have no idea!"

She grinned.

"No problem!"

Then Connie knelt down before realizing that squatting down wasn't going to work. It was pretty far back. She got on her hands and knees and began to reach through the tight gap to grab the file. As she stretched in her arm the narrow space made for slow progress. It was tight, but not so bad that she couldn't do it. She just had to move slowly and take her time.

She was up to her shoulder and with her eyes closed her fingers found the file and gripped it. But this tightened the muscles in her forearm and upper arm and she found herself stuck. She jerked a couple times but was unable to move her arm or retract it.

"Is everything okay?" He asked her.

She took a breath.

"Yeah, I'm just stuck at the moment. Don't worry though. I'm sure we can figure out something."

"Maybe I can help you?"

"I don't see how Doctor Klines."

"I can pull you while you pull carefully too. We can get you and the file out together okay?"

She shrugged.

"Fine! Let's try it."

Behind her she felt his hands on her waist. He got a firm grip and then spoke.

"Ready Doctor Hatcher?"

She nodded.

"Yes. Go for it!"

They both pulled but she remained in place in spite of their efforts. If anything she moved out only a very tiny bit.

"I need to get a better grip. Then we can try again." He said.

Connie could feel his hands now on her upper thighs. After a moment he pulled again and she joined him, but still they barely made any progress. This was obviously going to take a while.

"Okay let's keep trying!" She offered and again she felt him pulling as she also tugged.

The tugging and jerking continued and gradually Doctor Klines legs and hips began to brush the back of her own with each tug. The old man occasionally bumped or ground her butt with his hips. But slowly they had made a little progress.

Connie also noticed something as she focused with her eyes closed. As he bumped and met her butt with his hips, she could have sworn that old Doc Klines had a swelling growing in his pants crotch.

Was he actually aroused and getting turned on by this? She smiled. Dumb question. He was a man. Of course. It was natural for that to happen. She wasn't about to make a scene or an issue of that. They continued with a break after a few minutes. They still had a long way to go. After a few more tugs Connie noticed something else too. The air seemed just a bit cooler and fresher over her bum since their last break. As they pulled and tugged his obvious erection continued to bump her a few times. He was definitely aroused she thought to herself. It didn't help matters that she was on her hands and knees in her cute blue cocktail dress and those wild high heels.

His hands had seemed to slip a few times too and though she did not want to draw any attention to the situation and embarrass the old man, it almost felt like the slipping and warm hands of her tugging colleague had inched her panties down her thighs a little ways. Perhaps that was why she felt a little breeze during his thrusting jerks and pulls?

After a few more pulls Connie felt something new. This time when Klines thrust his pelvis forward as he pulled hard on her thighs with his hands, a hard thick veined erection pressed her moist sweating labia petals and plunged into her pussy so deeply that she gasped in astonishment at the sheer length of the old man.

She had heard a sound earlier that must have been his pants zipper opening and as she gasped in stunned disbelief, he began to trust into her at a pace she would not have believed possible for someone his age! Apparently the old man was far less feeble than he let on.

As she cried out he rammed into her with increasing speed and power.

"Oh Fuck! Oh my God! D-doctor K-Klines!"

Now his thumbs deftly hooked into the sides of her panty elastic bands and tugged them down almost to her knee tops without missing a beat on his penetrating powerful thrusts.

"W-what the fuck? W-what are you doing?" She cried. But he gave no answer and she knew perfectly well what he was doing. But she couldn't believe it. Not from someone like mild old Doctor Klines.

He untied her top strap behind her head and pulled it down as she felt his rough old hands cupping and caressing her breasts and nipples.

She tried to reach back with her free arm allowing her trapped left shoulder to bear her body weight as she attempted to push him back with her free right arm. But it was useless. He had her in a very bad position and she knew almost immediately that there was no getting out of this. For as long as he wanted to he could fuck her. And that's just what he did.

Klines varied the pace a bit between strong deep fast thrusting to slow deliberate penetration as he wet a finger and then tickled her clitoris. Connie gasped and moaned and jumped as he stroked her. The old man had some definite skills.

She gasped. "Y-y-you're not gonna stop! I-I know that. A-ah-ahhhrrrrrrrrrre y-yoooooou gonna f-f-fuck m-m-me all n-night?"

He chuckled.

"I'm a dirty old man Doctor Hatcher, not a super hero! There are limits to my energy and time my dear."

She moaned as he continued.

"I plan to keep fucking you for as long as I wish, then we're done! But for now just shut up and ride my cock!"

She gasped in defeated resignation.

"Yes sir..."

He laughed and kissed the back of her neck. His cock pulsated and throbbed as it moved in and out of her. As he fucked her he lightly pinched and tugged at her firm hard nipples. He reached under with his right hand and rubbed her clit as he sped up and she groaned and gasped.

As she squirmed and shook to his touch her arm continued to keep her locked in place. A constant reminder of just how helpless she was.

Her mind raced as she wondered if he had planned this all along, or if the sudden sexual exploitation came from an opportunity that had fueled the old man's libido? Was it the continuous tugging and staring at her in heels and a sexy dress that had caused him to snap and decide to fuck her? Maybe he'd planned the whole thing. Wouldn't that be wild?

Whatever the case was his monstrous cock was twitching and throbbing inside her tightening vaginal canal as he drew closer and closer to climaxing.

Connie cried out and panted as her vagina tightened and contracted. Her uterine muscles rippled tightly over the thick hard shaft of his as it continued to fuck her at a relentless pace. Her heart raced and her breathing was labored. She'd never in a million years have guessed that an old man would be fucking her like this.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard and held her head by her ponytail as he snapped at her. "Ride it you dirty little whore! Ride my cock!"

Then she spasmed and her orgasm shook her as he ejaculated into her body and pounded her with his thrusts. As she came he continued to stroke himself in and out of her until at last he began to lose the erection and finally shrank and grew softer. Connie gasped and spasmed and finally exhaled a deep sigh as he pulled out and released her hair causing her head to fall forward as she panted and caught her breath. What a wild climax!

"I'll be right back. Then we'll work on getting you out of there Doctor Hatcher!"

She nodded, still unable to say much as she tried to calm her nerves and twitching body down.

Connie heard him unlock and open the door and then close it again behind him. He probably has to go to the boy's room she thought. What a crazy evening she'd had! She was still trying to reconcile with Doctor Klines being a dirty old pervert with a big hardon to fuck her. She played it over and over in her mind. He'd fucked her pretty good too! She had to admit that. He knew what he was doing. Probably set the whole thing up too she thought.

After a few minutes he returned and approached her. He knelt down beside her and offered her a cup of cold water, which she gladly accepted. He took the cup and set it on his desk and then stared at her for a moment grinning.

"So now what?"

He chuckled.

"Now let's get you out of there!"

She tugged on her arm but it was still stuck. He shook his head.

"Close your eyes and focus. This time instead of fucking you after a few tugs, I'll pull harder and help get you free! Ready?"

She nodded and closed her eyes.

"On three. One, two, three!"

He tugged at the same time as she pulled and to her amazement the desk seemed to move a little and her arm with his file in hand shot out from where it had been trapped.

She gasped in amazed relief. "THAT was incredible! I don't know how but we did it!"

Then she heard a zipper open and looked up to see John Tucker standing there holding his penis at face level to her. As her mouth opened in shock he grabbed the back of her head and slid his cock into her mouth.

"It's easier when someone like me tugs on one corner of the desk to get it to release your arm Doctor! Now be a good girl and suck me hard!"

As he held her head and lightly thrust his hips back and forth his penis grew stiffer and harder. He was not the girthy long giant that Dr. Klines had been. But he wasn't small either. An average hard cock that was obviously full and ready as he humped her face lightly. Connie glanced up at him nervously.

Doctor Klines pointed to his large leather padded desk and smiled.

"When you're done getting a blow job John lift her up here. Let's play a little while!"

She glanced at Doctor Klines and noted that as he watched John Tucker thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth while his hands held her head firmly, the old man's cock was starting to twitch a bit.

Suddenly John pulled out and lifted her up under her armpits so she was facing him. At the same time Doctor Klines pulled her panties down to her ankles and then off of her.

John kissed her and then turned and lifted her up, setting her down on the edge of the padded leather boarder rail of his huge desk. She looked at him as if to reproach him, but was pushed back and then John grabbed her hips, kneeling down to bury his face in her pussy.

Connie gasped as his tongue darted in and out and over her petals and flesh while Doctor Klines smiled and nodded and moved around to the other side of his desk.

He was a little way from the edge when he turned her face toward his semi-flaccid penis and told her to suck his cock. Hesitantly Connie reached for it and gingerly took the head into her mouth.

She ran her tongue around and under his cock, which had an immediate affect as it grew and swelled a little in her mouth. Klines caressed her breasts while Tucker's intense lustful eyes stared at her from between her thighs where his tongue had her trembling once more.

As the wild pleasure sensation swept through her loins and her body responded to the touch and probing it was receiving she panted and gasped. Connie tried to divert her full focus to what Klines was doing, but was distracted when John Tucker stood and grabbed her ankles firmly in either hand, then held her legs wide apart and with a single thrust drove himself into her wet tingling pussy.

"See that Doctor Hatcher? I told you you were attracted to strange people! I know you said you don't date or fuck patients, but apparently patients do fuck you huh?"

She didn't dignify his glee filled boast with a response.

"I've been wanting to fuck you and Doctor Barris for a long time! And now here you are with my prick up your tight little wet twat! Wow! I love this Doctor!" He continued as he fucked her.

After about ten minutes Doctor Klines spoke up.

"Let's change things a little bit shall we John?"

John nodded and grinned as old man Klines climbed up onto the desk and sat back. Then laying down he grabbed Connie and spun her around to sit on top of his now bare torso and chest. He reached down between her spread legs and guided his cock up into her pussy, which once more made Connie groan in comparative delight.

Klines began thrusting his cock slowly up and down into her while holding her waist and torso horizontally like his own. Then to her stunned and nervous disbelief, John came up behind her and oiled her butt until she was oily and wet and he began to finger and lubricate her rectum.

Connie gasped and begged John not to but couldn't stop what happened next.

"No! Please John don't you dare... ungggggggggh!"

Slowly stroke after stroke John forced his heavily oiled cock deeper and deeper into her tight sphincter. She cried and gasped and tried to shake and wriggle free. But both men held her fast as he worked in and finally began to screw her ass.

The pain lasted a good eight or nine minutes before it finally started to level out and then be replaced by a dull but growing new sensation; pleasure! Inside of her she could feel the two men's cocks pistoning in and out, back and forth, until the wild pleasure built and grew within her body.

This time the orgasm came swiftly and as she cried out and rocked and thrashed in pleasure and hot wetness, John blew his load up in her ass and then pulled out and sat down while Klines continued to fuck her vaginally.

He took a Kleenex and wiped himself dry, then gave her a sharp slap on the ass and left the old man with the heavily panting woman as they continued to heave and move on the desk top. After a few more minutes Klines moved her off of his torso and got down off of the desk.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Dangerous Heels Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds