Vessa Ch. 01

Vessa nodded eagerly. "We were trying to keep it a surprise from our friends. That's why I went to my other OBG/YN but after reconsidering, we decided to just forget the surprise and come back."

"Have you had a look inside?"

"Not yet. I didn't want to know the sex of the baby."

Lia turned to me. "And what about you? Have you seen the baby yet?"

"No." I decided to help my wife's lie along. "Vessa taught me how to recognize the sex of the baby in an ultrasound a while ago and I didn't want to know either."

"Alright then, no problem. I'll take a look for you. Why don't you lean back here."

Vessa reclined on the bed and I put a pillow behind her head. She held my hand tightly. I lifted the fabric of her sweater to expose her ripe belly.

Lia saw the torn shirt. "Growing too quickly?"

Vessa nodded. "We're going shopping after this."

Lia started rubbing gel onto Vessa's stomach. "I see. I also noticed your breasts have swollen as well." She put the wand to her stomach and an image appeared on the screen.

"Yeah, sorry. I seemed to outgrow it overnight..."

"Would you like to know why?"

"What do you mean," Vessa asked.

"You're having two babies."

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yup I see two big, healthy babies in here. That's why you got so big so quickly."

"Goodness," my wife said. She was always a bad actor. She probably already knew. "Twins?"

"Mhm. No wait! I see another! Three babies altogether. Let me double check that. One...two...three. Yup! Triplets!"

"Jesus..." I said.

"Want me to just tell you the sexes so you can look for yourself?"

Vessa looked at me and I nodded.

"Alright," she said.

"You're going to have three baby girls." Lia handed the wand over to Vessa.

Vessa looked at the screen and moved it around her swell. I saw three different figures on the screen as she moved it.

"Big girls from what I can tell. Have you been keeping measurements?"

"She was 95 this morning," I said.

"Make that 100. I think I grew some more today."

"Wow. You look good though. Really fit. Keeping in shape?"

"Yeah."

"That's good because from what I can tell, you are going to get big."

Just then, Vessa relaxed her legs a bit which until this point she kept tightly together. A big glob of my cum fell from her pussy onto the stool at the foot of the bed.

We all heard it. Vessa sat up as quick as she could to see what it was and whimpered a little when she realized what had come out of her.

Lia tried to hide her grin but failed miserably. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for a few minutes. Take your time using the...sonogram."

"Thank you," was all I could say with a straight face.

After Lia left, Vessa looked at me with lustful eyes. "You remember what you said earlier?"

"About what?"

"About how I was born to breed?"

I smiled. "Yeah."

"Well, you were right. Take a good look," she slapped her hand on her belly. "Look what you've done to me. This is what happens when you fuck the women in my family. Many of us on my mother's side have multiples during pregnancy. And I'm growing as big as I can for you."

"How long have you known," I asked.

"A while now. I wanted to surprise you too. I wasn't expecting to grow so quickly so it backfired. Are you mad at me?" She pouted. I could never resist her pout.

"No, honey. I couldn't be more proud of you."

She kissed me.

"Now let's get you some clothes that fit."

"Wait."

"What?"

"She said we had a few minutes more. Do you wanna..."

"Wanna what?..." I was trying to be coy but failed.

"Do you wanna fuck your fertile wife?"

I pulled out my cock which she took in her hands. It wasn't hard but her touch always made blood pump into it quickly.

"What can I do to make you long and hard again for me?" She started rubbing her still gelled belly with my hand. "Do you want to suck on my tits?"

"Did you really grow five centimeters today?"

She nodded.

I kept rubbing and kissed her; she sucked on my tongue.

"So, what do you want me to do to..." She looked down. "Nevermind..."

She grinned and hopped down from the bed positioning herself against the wall.

She looked behind herself and said, "You'll have to fuck me this way. My belly is too fat to do it the other way again..."

"Fine by me."

I ripped her sweater off then tore the other button off her shirt. She wasn't too happy about that but there was nothing she could do about it right now. I her pinned.

I fucked her tiny pussy harder this time and I'm sure the entire office knew what we were doing. I didn't care. Even her tits seemed to have swollen since this morning...

When we left, we tried to make sure she wouldn't leak by wiping her clean and zipping her jacket as high as it could go. It didn't work and she left a huge glob of my sperm on the waiting room floor. All the waiting pregnant girls and some of their husbands must have seen it but we rushed out too quickly to see their reactions.

I made a mental note to buy her some panties. With what I just learned and the rate we were fucking, she was going to need them...

I stepped out of the airport gate and looked around until I saw my wife skipping on over to me. I had been in Chicago arranging my next writing gig and then made a stop into NYC to turn in the first draft of my manuscript. It had been a long week...

I rushed over to Vessa; I couldn't wait to surprise her with the tickets I had just bought.

"You're all out of hops, little bunny," I said.

She gave me a deep kiss and said, "Hey, buster, I'm a big bunny! See?"

She stepped back to let me look at her.

It had been another four weeks since we first went to see Lia and a week since I last saw my wife. Over the phone Vessa had told me that she would meet me at the airport because her surgery appointment had been canceled for the day.

And she was eager to show me her belly.

Although it was Autumn, I wasn't sure if she was aware how cold it was outside. She was wearing a black miniskirt and a white button-down which just barely covered her abdomen. I wasn't sure if she knew that the bottom button had come undone revealing a great swell of her belly. The only thing that she had on to keep her outfit modest was a very small blazer that managed to make her look at least somewhat appropriate, but only from the back.

"Aren't you freezing? It's cold outside!"

"No, I have this." She held up a black overcoat. "I've been really hot lately."

"I noticed."

She giggled and whispered, "Don't worry, I kept it on until I saw you." She looked down and said, "Do you like my skirt? I just bought it."

I nodded.

"Good," she continued, "Because I've no idea what it looks like on me. I can't actually see anything below these three girls anymore..." She drummed her belly for emphasis.

She was so full of baby. That's the first thing I noticed. I knew she was only nineteen weeks pregnant but she looked due. It had only been a week but I could tell she had grown since the last time I saw her.

"I ate a lot while you were gone. Can you tell?"

She twirled around for me with less grace than her less pregnant self could have handled but still graceful nonetheless.

Even so, I'm not sure she had gained an extra ounce of fat anywhere other than her belly...

"Where are you putting it all?"

"Into your babies, silly! I grew another five centimeters since you left. Here, feel."

She lifted the bottom of her top a bit to expose her belly, took my hand and slapped it on. She really was warm. I felt a kick.

Vessa looked up into my eyes and smiled contentedly. I really just wanted to plunge my tongue down her throat but then realized we were still at the gate. A couple about our age walked past us giving me a deadly glare most likely because I was giving my wife that look. The other man's wife just stared at Vessa then at Vessa's belly before turning around in disgust or jealousy, I couldn't tell which.

I hadn't been inside her for a week and I was starting to actually hurt. I needed to fuck.

But then I heard it: we didn't have much time.

I calmed myself as I tried to button Vessa's blazer. I only managed to close two buttons in between her belly and her tits before I gave up. She only made it worse by raising her eyebrow and flashing me a devilish grin while I tried to cover her up. She kept her hands on her womanly hips to taunt me.

"You really don't like wearing clothes that fit, do you?"

"Not anymore, especially when I'm around you," she kept taunting me.

"But we have to go! We're gonna be late."

"Late for what?"

I handed her the tickets and her jaw dropped. Then she looked at the departure board. It read:

OSLO to RIO DE JANEIRO: DEPARTING

"You want to go to Rio?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Now?"

"Yup."

"But I didn't pack anything!"

"It's alright. It's warm there, you won't need anything. Besides, you just said how hot you've been and anyway, I probably won't let you put anything on the whole time we're there."

She nudged my arm and grinned.

"Can I board like this?"

"Do you want to find out?"

She nodded vigorously.

I took her coat and put it around her shoulders. We both fastened it as far up as it would go and as quickly as possible. Damn, even her coat was short: it covered her torso from the front but left the underside of her burgeoning belly exposed. Not only that, I even had a hard time buttoning it up over her tits too.

I ran over and grabbed my luggage which was just now rotating around on the pick-up carousel and we hustled as fast as we could go over to our next gate. Had she not been pregnant, we would have made it by now but growing three new people at once has its downsides. By the time we sprinted to the gate, I half expected her to be short of breath but she wasn't; must have been all that extra exercise she was doing.

They were just about to close the ramp when we arrived. Luckily the concierge saw us and let us pass through security real quick before they closed the ramp down.

I helped my wife sit down at our window seats in first class. I knew she would need larger room in this section but was pleasantly surprised to find how huge the seats were: they were twice as big as I was. She looked comfortable and natural with her big belly sitting in her lap and she smiled up at me, patting the seat next to her. I sat down and lowered the armrest so we could cuddle on our trip over.

It's a red-eye flight so I was hoping there wouldn't be many people in our section but as luck would have it, the whole damn plane was packed, even in our section.

"Oof! It was a really bad idea to wear all of this," Vessa said.

"It's your own fault you know. For being such a show-off..."

"Is it just me or is it really hot in here?"

I chuckled and looked over at her; it's so adorable to watch her squirm helplessly in her seat.

"It's just you. Need some help taking off a couple layers darling?"

"Yes please."

I tried to be as discrete as possible while removing my wife's clothing but I unfortunately drew the attention of one of the stewardesses.

She greeted us warmly in English, "Welcome aboard! Can I help you with anything?"

Vessa grinned with all her charm and said, "Oh, no thanks, we're okay."

"Alright then but I have to remind you that seatbelts are currently required as we will be taking off soon."

"Of course. I'll put it on just as soon as I remove my jacket."

I had finally gotten my wife's coat off revealing the jacket underneath which held on for dear life but just barely.

The stewardesses' eyes widened, "Please take your time. No need to strain yourself."

My wife nodded as the woman began to walk away. I only caught a glimpse of the her but I could tell she was put together really well. She paused and came back like she had forgotten to mention something.

She was a gorgeous Brazilian woman with auburn skin, full lips and long brown hair. While she was lacking for tits, her face made up for it and she had an amazing ass. I'd have said she would easily be a 9 but with my wife in the room she was of course only a 7 and that would have been before I knocked her up.

The stewardess looked curious and asked my wife: "Pardon me but should you really be flying in your advanced condition?"

"Oh it's okay, I've months to go."

"You do? How far along are you?"

"About five months."

"You're kidding!"

"Triplets," she said with a grin.

Just then, a button on Vessa's blouse came undone from moving around in her seat so much and the pressure of her belly, revealing a bit of skin.

Vessa blushed and said, "They just won't stop growing..."

The woman blushed as well and said, "Well congratulations! You wear it really well."

"Thank you. You're very kind."

"You're welcome. Now if you need anything at all, just let me know. My name is Alex."

"Thank you Alex. Will do."

And with that, Alex walked back to the front of the section.

I took Vessa's jacket off and put it in my carry-on suitcase along with her coat.

If she didn't look uncomfortable before, she sure did now. To cool down she put her long blonde hair into a pony tail and I could see was her belly sitting in her lap. No wonder the flight attendant was worried. She looked like she was a month away from delivering on the flight. Her top was stretched across her body and her skirt rode up to mid-thigh.

"Phew. I'm still too hot..."

"Sorry babe. It hurts to say it but you should probably keep your shirt on. I don't think they'll let you fly without it..."

"I do have something on underneath. I forgot I had it on – that's why I'm so warm. But I'm not sure if it'll work."

"What is it?"

"Is there anyone in the bathroom?"

I looked over my shoulder. "The sign says vacant."

"I'm going to take it off in there. Come back in a couple minutes to tell me if it'll be enough."

She snuck past me and past a few already sleeping passengers in the aisle. I turned to watch her sway her ass in that tight skirt as she walked into the restroom.

I looked around a minute later to see if anyone was watching me before I got up to follow her into the restroom. Luckily, nobody was paying me too much heed so I knocked on the door. It opened and immediately Vessa yanked me into the bathroom. Just out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex watching us right when the door closed.

The restroom was of course tiny but was larger than I expected and we could both fit inside though not comfortably. She had managed to remove her blouse.

"What do you think? Too much?"

All she had on now was a long sleeve half T-shirt and her skirt.

"Not enough I'd say..."

She pouted, "It's so comfortable though. My belly's cool and my arms are warm!"

"That's because there's nothing on your belly!"

The white shirt exposed her belly to the world and managed to fully cover her large, tender breasts and her toned arms. But all it did was cover her bra. I could see her smooth, fit back all the way to the two lovely dimples sitting right above her ass.

"We don't have much time. So are you going to fuck me or what?" She started spinning around, showcasing herself to me.

Two spins was all it took.

When she was facing away from me, I stopped her and made her face the wall, leaning over the toilet. By this point, my dick was raging as I unzipped my pants. Lifting her up by her hips, I thrust her down onto my cock while she moved her thong to one side with the hand not on the wall. Vessa's legs wrapped around my body and nearly all her weight was on my throbbing cock. I put my hand on the wall to brace us and used the other to press her back to my chest. She rubbed her clit with one hand held my side with the other.

Vessa was making soft noises with every firm push into her wet pussy so turned her lips to mine for a kiss. I'm amazed that we even managed to fuck in such a tiny room but I'm sure we were making a lot of noise from outside the bathroom. It's a good thing the people closest to it were alseep.

Though her pregnant belly made our mile-high adventure more cumbersome, it was still manageable and I got a nice view of my knocked-up wife in the mirror getting fucked.

I came and hard. I was first this time probably because I hadn't fucked in over a week. I only lasted about a minute but that's fine - she only lasted a minute ten. She gave a couple loud grunts and squirted all over the toilet.

There was a knock on the door.

It was Alex: "Are you okay in there?"

Vessa looked at me and almost burst into laughter. After a few seconds she said, "Yeah I'll be okay. It's Vessa...you know, the pregnant girl. But there's no need to worry."

"Did you go into labor?"

"No, really it's fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay well I'll just get your husband for you."

"No!" said Vessa.

"She's fucking with us! She knows I'm in here" I whispered.

"No, really, I'm fine I think he's...sleeping no need to wake him. I'll be out in a minute."

"Alright then, I'll be out here if you need me."

As quick as we could, we arranged our clothes and tried to make the room smell less like sex. It was torture because Vessa couldn't move around so I had to do everything with her body between my arm and her smiling, coy face looking down at me. She gave me short pecks with her lips every time I bent down. She knew I was going to need to fuck again in about three minutes.

When I was done, we carefully opened the door as quietly as we could.

The curtain separating the cabin area from the bathroom area was still pulled closed so the coast looked clear and we shut the door.

Standing right behind it was Alex.

"Sleeping, eh?"

My wife and I doubled over in laughter (I say doubled over but with all that belly in the way, she didn't really make it too far) as silently as we could because we didn't want to wake anyone up.

We spoke in whispers.

"Sorry," I said. "Won't happen again."

"I needed help with my..."

Alex raised her skeptical eyebrows, "Your..."

"Nevermind. We'll just go back to our seats."

Alex pursed her lips and we parted the curtain.

Half of first class was looking right at us.

Vessa was about to have a giggle fit then noticed that she forgot to put her blouse back on. She was standing in the middle of the aisle with her naked and proud pregnant belly on full display to anyone who looked. Her miniskirt advertised her round, perfect ass and her half shirt covered her ripe, immodest breasts (her tits are so perfect and full that it's impossible to consider her them as even remotely modest). Two wet circles were right over her erect nipples: her breasts were leaking.

We hurried back to our seats and laughed quietly for five minutes straight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Vessa Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds