• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fertilized In the Greenhouse

Fertilized In the Greenhouse

Natalie was the only young woman working in the greenhouse, and very likely the only female student worker in the entire grounds keeping department of her university. It paid above minimum wage, which seemed worth it, even when she spent hours watering the plants outside in the sun. Today had been especially trying because the hose had somehow been cut open by one of the many fixtures outside. When she had gone to investigate the sudden loss in water pressure, she had been soaked. Her light grey shirt was molded to her skin and her bangs were plastered to her forehead. Natalie figured she could dry off a little in the head house and drag the hose in to be repaired all at once.

"Danny?" She hefted the heavy hose off of the ground and called out for her boss. She glanced around at the empty building, searching for his vehicle or her coworker. She dropped the hose on the concrete floor and looked out to see if she could spy one of the John Deere gators the grounds workers used to get around. There was one parked outside, but it didn't belong to anyone working in the greenhouse. "Hello?" Natalie yelled to double check as she walked toward the bathroom in the back.

She turned the corner to the bathroom, glancing down at her shirt, noticing that her nipples were showing through her soaked bra and shirt. 'It's probably a good thing no one was here to see me.' She thought as she turned to flick on the light, looking up to see Zach, another student worker. "Holy shit, Zach, you scared the fuck out of me!" Natalie laughed in relief before noticing how hungry Zach's blue eyes were, and how they hadn't risen above her chest since she had turned the corner "Zach?"

She yelped as he grabbed her by her wrist roughly and yanked her into the bathroom. She started to scream as he shoved her into the sink, knocking her breath away as the porcelain edge hit her in the stomach. Natalie felt his body pressed against hers, then felt his breath on her ear as he grabbed her wrists and held her hands down against the cold porcelain. Though she thought she was strong, she was no match for Zach. She could see their reflections in the mirror as he spoke into her ear.

"No one is here, Natalie. They're all at a meeting until lunch. Just save your energy and let's do this the easy way." He reached up and grabbed her breast through her shirt. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat unsuccessfully, and nodded into the mirror, closing her eyes as his hand reached down to peel her wet shirt off. His hands were warm on her goose-bump covered skin, and Natalie shivered under his touch. Natalie felt Zach grind his hips into her ass roughly, pressing her further into the sink as his hands pushed her shirt up over her stomach, over her thin black bra. Zach's hand lingered on the thin fabric covering her tits. He grabbed her left breast roughly and pulled down the fabric, revealing her full and perky tits, her pink nipples hard from the cold. Natalie saw Zach bite his lip as he stared at her chest, before their eyes met in the mirror. Natalie looked down, but Zach grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to turn her head toward him and then pressed his mouth to hers, painfully pushing her lips into her teeth before pulling away.

"Look at me, Natalie. God, you're such a fucking tease all the time." Zach pinched her nipple, making Natalie yelp in pain. "I know you see us when you're out there dancing - shaking your ass at us, teasing all the poor guys working." Natalie tried to protest, but was silenced as Zach finally pulled her wet t-shirt over her face. The fabric got tangled on her hands, and Zach left the shirt there, and began tugging at the buttons on Natalie's cut-offs. He had to move her hips away from the sink, and Natalie took her chance and tried to wiggle away from him. She quickly realized her mistake as he grabbed onto her hair and yanked her back into the bathroom, fury evident on his face as he threw her to the floor.

"Natalie, I told you not to waste your energy. Now you're wasting my time too, bitch." Zach locked the door this time and pulled his belt off slowly, folding it and gripping the brown leather as he reached down to pick Natalie up off the floor. He pushed her face forward into the sink, and skipped the buttons this time, yanking Natalie's shorts and panties down roughly. Zach held her down by her neck and raised his belt. "I'm going to have to punish you for wasting my time, Natalie." He raised the belt and brought it down on her bare cheeks, eliciting a yelp. Natalie whimpered as she watched him get ready for the next strike in the mirror. She shut her eyes tightly as he brought the leather against her skin once, twice, three more times. When another blow failed to come she peeked, and once again met Zach's eyes in the mirror. He had a cruel smile plastered across his face as he kicked her legs apart and reached between them.

"Fuck, you are a little slut. Being beaten gets you all wet." Zach's finger's pushed past her folds and into her pussy, wiggling a little for emphasis. His exploration didn't last long, and the fingers of his free hand were soon fumbling with his jeans. After a few seconds, Natalie felt his warm, hard cock pushing toward her pussy. Within a few seconds of aiming, Zach found her entrance and pushed himself in fully in one swift motion. Natalie gasped as his cock hit her cervix. She heard Zach sigh and slowly withdrew, almost pulling out before slamming back into Natalie. The force of his thrusts drove Natalie forward, bumping her hips painfully against the sink and her head against the mirror. "Fuuuck, you are one. Tight. Bitch." He punctuated the final words with a thrust. "But enough playing, Natalie."

Natalie looked up at Zach as he tangled his fingers in her hair, but she was still unprepared for him to yank her head back and begin driving his hips forward with more speed and force than before. Natalie tried to struggle away from his grip, but Zach only yanked her head back further, making Natalie cry out in pain. Zach's cock hit her cervix again and again as he thrust harder and harder, driving her hips into the sink, surely bruising them. Natalie started to cry, despite her best efforts. Zach looked down and moaned as he saw the tears streaking down her cheeks. He bit his lip and slowed his thrusts. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum with this act, Natalie."

"Oh fuck, please don't cum inside me, Zach. I'm not on birth control. Please, don't." Natalie sobbed as Zach slowed his thrusts. He yanked her head up further so their eyes met, and he smiled at her as she tried to quiet her sobs. The look in his eyes frightened Natalie, but she was desperate to avoid pregnancy at this stage in her life. So when Zack yanked her up to her feet, she didn't fight it. She let him kiss her roughly, and moved to her knees when he began to push her down. She looked up at him as Zach grabbed her head and moved it toward his throbbing cock. She could speed things up by giving him a great blow job, she thought.

Natalie licked the tip of his cock playfully, swirling her tongue around the head before sucking it into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down until the tip reached the back of her mouth. She brushed her tongue along the bottom as she bobbed down, trying to make Zach cum as soon as possible. She was startled when the gentle pressure on her head increased and Zach began push her mouth further and further down his cock. Natalie gagged as Zach began face fucking her, but it didn't seem to deter him. With each thrust he pushed his cock further and further down her throat, making Natalie gag each time. Zach smiled at Natalie as he forced his cock into her throat. Natalie struggled to get free but Zach held her down. When he finally pulled back, Natalie gasped for air.

Before she was fully recovered, Zack forced his cock down her throat again, pushing until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Natalie began to gag, trying to force the intrusion out but Zack only groaned and ground his hips against her face. His eyes closed and he began to breathe heavily as Natalie grew light headed. Zach pulled away as he struggles grew weak. "Shit, that was close, Natalie. We almost had a little accident. Maybe we shouldn't risk that." Zach hauled Natalie to her feet by her hair again, then returned her to her position bent over the sink. Natalie closed her eyes, resigning herself to her fate. She bit her lip as Zack once more slid inside of her. He was gentler this time, easing in and out of her, holding her head down with one hand. She relaxed slightly, closing her eyes, wondering if he was trying to delay coming and was going slower as a result.

She received her answer as she felt a gentle pressure against her asshole. Natalie's eyes shot open and she once again began to struggle away from Zach. She heard him laugh cruelly as he pressed his thumb into her, finally pushing past her resistance despite her fighting. He held her down tightly and wiggled his thumb inside of her asshole while continuing to fuck her. "Fuck, I was hoping to get inside this ass, but you're fucking tight. Wouldn't want to tear anything."

Natalie whimpered and wriggled under Zach's hands, realizing his thumb was not going to leave her ass as he began to pound into her roughly once more. His pace became more frantic and Natalie realized too late what would happen. "Zach, please don't cum in me, please don't," Natalie begged Zach, but her cries fell on deaf ears as Zach began to fuck her with more and more force. Finally, she felt his cock twitch with in her pussy and Zach's hips pressed firmly against her as he came inside of her. With a few more slow pumps, he sighed and leaned over, kissing Natalie's cheek gently, pulling his softening dick out of her abused pussy.

"I'm going to call the cops," Natalie was calm for the first time, still lying on the sink, looking up at Zach. He only grinned at her as he buttoned his pants, and reached over her to wash his hands. She stared at him, but stood up and began to put herself back together, preparing for the trial ahead, a little unnerved by Zach's calmness. Finally her rapist spoke.

"It's your word against mine, Natalie. Your word against mine, and every other guy you've blue balled. Why do you think I was careful not to rip anything?" Zach smiled cruelly at Natalie. "You should just move on, Natalie. It could be a lot worse. Everyone could think that you're the type of girl to lie about being raped. A long trial, someone losing their job. I mean, feel free to try." With that, he dried his hands and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Natalie to sob.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fertilized In the Greenhouse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds