• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Gettysburgh Alone

Gettysburgh Alone

I was vacationing alone in Gettysburg Pa. I am 34 and unhappily married. At 6 foot and 210 lbs. I can find women but I have been curious.

I decided to stop at 8 p.m. At the local cigar shop just as it was closing. I talked to the older men who work there he was about 60 and I was about 35 at the time. He was over 6 foot and thin. He had a beard and a mean look to him. I asked them if there were any strip clubs around town and he said that the only thing around town was an adult store I told him I had just been there and spent a while there. I never imagined what he would say next.

He grinned and said I bet you didn't buy anything there I blushed and I said 'no'.

What did you do? Checked out the movies.

Did you see anyone else? Yeah, a couple guys.

Did you suck their cocks? No. I'm not that way.

Did you get a blowjob? Yeah.

Tell me all of it. This guy in his 50s kept looking in and I was jacking off. He was chubby and clean cut and I noticed he kept stopping. I got up to leave and he asked to touch me. He kept saying its ok and I would like it. I let him grab my cock at first and then he undid my pants as he pulled out my hard cock. I freaked as another guy walked past but it felt so good I closed my eyes. He pushed my boxers down and kept stroking me with one hand on my ass. I opened my eyes as he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. Another guy with a big dick was watching now and stroking. I could never look him in his eyes but I watched him stroke while I got head. The tongue swirled around my cock and I got an awesome blowjob from this total stranger. Just as I gasped and shot my load down his throat the other guy came and shoot right in front of me.

I looked and saw his cock against his pants as I talked. He asked 'Why didn't you suck his dick? You wanted to.' I froze.

You want to suck some dick still. Where are you staying? Super 8.

What room son? Frightened I said 123.

'I will close here and you will wait for me. Be waiting nude for me in 20 minutes. You can jack off but don't cum. Your going to do this tonight.'

I was shocked as I left and went straight to my room. Being very careful on the way there not cum.

I smoked a cigar and turned the TV loud as I stroked. He knocked once, twice, and the third time I was almost there. I knew he wouldn't have quit. He smiled and I sat down. He towered over me and I was staring at a large bulge.

As he stared down at me he opened his fly and waited. I moved my hands up and opened it further. His pants dropped as I reached up and squeezed his big thick dick through his boxers. I took the head of his cock into my mouth. It filled my mouth and hurt my jaw as I sucked and worked his dick. I could smell his sweat as his hair was in my face. It was dirty and wrong but i had to please him. I licked all over and began sucking his throbbing cock. At times I would gag but I loved the feeling of how hard I could make him. He would let me go slow but at times he would grab my neck and fuck my throat hard. He kept calling me bitch and slut

He fucked my throat briefly while he held my head. Just as I panicked and fought against him he let me up. 'Your turn son.'

He stood and took off his shirt and boxers. He turned the TV off and it was too quiet. I laid back as he licked my balls and cock and sucked my dick. He told me to beg as he sucked me. I begged to cum.

Call me Dad. 'Please let me cum dad!' I asked again and again but he would never let me.

'I told you to be nude and now you need punished.' In one motion he lifted my legs from laying between them. My boxers off now. He spit and rubbed his cock as I watched. With my legs spread he pushed hard and then harder until he pushed hard in to my ass. 'Fuck, stop' but he keeps fucking my tight ass and calls me son, baby, and slut.

He is too loud and I know anyone near could hear him. 'Tell me you want it baby' and I would say it. Each time making me say it louder or more dirty words.

'Fuck me daddy'

'Harder, Harder'

'I'm your slut'

He would slow down if I stopped saying I wanted more so I would beg for his dick and say anything to keep him fucking me. He was about to cum and I lost control so I stroked just as he was close. I started cumming all over my hands just as he pulled out and leaned forward to come on my 'whore face'.

'That's a good boy. Now clean up yourself faggot.' As I licked my hands off I watched as he dressed and walked out the door.

I went to the pool later. A guy was there and came over to the hot tub. 'Are you in room 123?' Yeah. I freaked and went back to my room. He never knocked but I did cum and taste myself again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Gettysburgh Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds