• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James - 10 Years After Pt. 03

James - 10 Years After Pt. 03

12

James hung his head in dejected shame. Here he was on assignment, with orders to remain low-key, and he had just become the center of attention, jerking off in front of a group of onlookers as he did. Those onlookers included his co-worker, Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski, and James was sure that she'd never let him live it down. But at the moment Lisa had other things to think about. This idiot, this pervert, James, might have just blown their cover. She had to think fast. Lisa was a 'towel' girl, an employee of the bathhouse, as far as everyone was concerned, and so she used that status to break the long awkward silence that had followed James' massive ejaculation.

"Sir," she said in a stern voice. "You can't do that here. You'll have to come with me." Lisa entered the eucalyptus room where James had spurted his man juice all over the floor.

"C'mon, give him a break," one of the naked men said. Lisa was surrounded by ten or so naked men. Healthy, fit and firm naked men, some with ripped abs, some with large penis, and some with larger penises, all of whom were in reasonably good shape. Even the men who were not hugely endowed still had reasonably sized penises. None had anything to be ashamed about. There wasn't a shorty among them. Lisa knew, because she had checked them all out. In a way it was part of her job. She was there to see if any of the patrons were having unprotected sex, and by sizing out their penises Lisa could gauge who the most likely candidates were. Police work was all about narrowing down the possibilities, or so she rationalized her voyeuristic behavior

Men who visit bathhouses had a lot of pride, Lisa thought. They were all competing against one another in some way, and so they had to be fit. And at this moment it seemed perfectly normal for a healthy, buxom, twenty eight year old woman to be in the company of naked men, even one who was clad only in a matching bra and panty ensemble of leopard skin print, topped off by sheer pink lace that was designed to barely cover her nipples and butt cheeks. It was not meant to be worn in a public setting, but Lisa did not foresee that when she had gotten dressed that morning. Under ordinary circumstances it would have been humiliating for her to be seen by strange men in her underwear, but these circumstances were far from ordinary. At the bathhouse all of the male patrons were buck naked, unashamedly so, and the female towel girls were all wearing their undies, so Lisa had quickly shed her inhibitions.

"He'll get a break all right," said Lisa. She grabbed James by the hand. "Ew," she shrieked, you're covered with cum!" Lisa rubbed her hand against James' chest to remove the sticky, wet goo. She was about to grab his other hand when she got an idea. "C'mon," she said, reaching down to grab James' swollen penis. It was sticky and wet too, but Lisa didn't mind. All she knew was that she had her hand on a 14 inch piece man-meat that, despite a recent mammoth ejaculation, hadn't shrunk too much. It was still about 12 inches and holding fast, she thought, quickly using her feminine instinct to take an imaginary measurement.

James leaped up off the bench. "Ow, you're hurting me," he said. "Don't yank so hard." But when Lisa turned to leave the eucalyptus room James had no choice but to quicken his pace to keep up with her. How the hell did it ever get to this, he asked himself?

James had always been shy. He had never even seen a naked woman until he was twenty, nor had a woman seen him naked. But then a clothing mishap put him in an awkward situation, and James was manipulated into believing that by pretending to be a nudist he could justify his nakedness without offending anyone. It was all Kristy's idea; beautiful, sweet, young, enthusiastic, mischievous Kristy. She had gotten her sister Lori, James' girlfriend, to play along, and before James fully realized the ramifications of his decision, he had been paraded nude in front of Kristy's friends, Lori's friends, their mother, and dozens of other woman. And the situation kept escalating. Several weeks later and James figured that half the women in town had seen him naked, and the other half had at least heard about it, and they all heard about his giant member, his egg-sized balls and the enormous spurts of semen he sent spewing whenever he ejaculated. That was another thing. Lori and Kristy had contrived situations where it seemed perfectly normal for James to jack-off in front of them and their friends. James went along, mainly because he didn't see any way out of it. He loved Lori dearly and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize their relationship. But over time common sense got hold of him, and he was so ashamed of his behavior that he didn't even want to leave his house and be seen in public.

James had been scared of women back then. He wasn't sure why, but he loved to admire them from afar, preferably when they were wearing short miniskirts. Legs were James' favorite part of the female anatomy, but what he really loved the most was seeing an 'accidental' glimpse of their panties that was always lurking. The more unaware the woman was of it the better. And if he happened to catch a particularly beautiful woman off-guard and saw the magic 'triangle', it became masturbation fodder for his monster beast. But the tables had turned on him. Instead of being the voyeur, he had become the target. He had gone from hunter to prey. It had gotten so bad that he eventually decided to leave town and relocate to another city where nobody knew of his gigantic penis and exhibitionist past.

Lisa and James passed by the group of naked men who had first been drawn to the room by James loud, uncontrollable groans. They had seen James convulse, spasm and spurt. But rather than be disgusted by it, they were thrilled. The new boy at the club had wagged his weenie for all of them to see. As far as they were concerned, it was done purposely, as a way for the James to show off his stuff, sort of like an initiation ritual. Besides, it wasn't just any penis that was on display, it was an enormous beast. Not just in length but in width too. It was perfectly proportioned, almost a perfect cock. James' penis head was round and smooth, his shaft was hugely veined, looking like a road map, and it stuck out like a flagpole when James had first sauntered into the lounge room, announcing his arrival on the stage, as it were. There wasn't a man present who wouldn't have loved to change places with Lisa at that very moment, seeing that she had the monster dong firmly in her grip.

The men stood back to clear a path. They formed two lines, like a guard of honor, with penises raised in a semi-erect salute, as Lisa, with James in tow, passed through. At the end of the line was Tim. He was totally erect, and that bend in his cock that Lisa had noticed earlier was more prominent. His shaft was long and straight, for the first 5 or 6 inches or so, but then it took a downward turn, at about a forty-five degree angle, for the remaining 2 inches or thereabouts, plus the cock-head. So Tim was about a 9 incher, Lisa thought. Not bad.

"Sure, keep him for yourself," Tim said, sarcastically, as Lisa and James walked by. A brief pause, and, "hey, I'm coming with you," and Tim rushed to join Lisa and her captive as they strode towards the locker room.

James was acutely aware that his ejaculation didn't do too much to relieve the stress on Mr. Penis, and even though Lisa's grip was causing him pain, it still felt erotic. James could sense the blood rushing through his member. He still felt flushed and warm all over. His body was tingling and he had broken into a sweat. His cock was firming up again. Usually an ejaculation was enough to quiet it down, but not today, and James had no idea why his Mr. Penis was acting so strange.

Lisa noticed it too. "Damn you, James, she said angrily, releasing his cock. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and the release of James' penis saw it flap twice before stiffening into a full boner and sticking straight out again. James' earlier jerk-off didn't seem to have lessened his agony. "James," she cried, "I don't know what we're going to do with you. Here, lie down on the bench." James did as he was told, and laid down on the wooden bench that ran the length of the wall and faced the lockers.

"I'm not feeling too good Lisa. I don't know what's come over me. My body feels like it's on fire, and my cock...damn, my cock, is aching like there's no tomorrow. I need a release. My cock wants to jump out of its skin...I..."

"Just relax," said Tim. "Everything will be all right." James had lost all of his inhibitions by now, and he made no attempt to cover his swollen member. Tim wasn't complaining; in fact, his own junk had been responding to the view, much to his delight, Tim was now as boned-up as James.

Lisa had gone to the shower area and returned with a wet towel that she had soaked in the sink. "Here, James," she said. "Place this over your forehead." James didn't respond, but just laid there. Every few seconds he started to move his hand down to where Mr. Penis was, but then stopped, afraid of what might happen. But it was obvious that his giant cock was agitated. It twitched; it was begging for attention. In a prone position, James' giant cock had succumbed to the laws of gravity and was now resting on his torso. Lisa gently placed the wet towel over James forehead and unfolded it a little so that it also covered his eyes and nose. That will block out the light, Lisa thought. She couldn't help but be amused that her co-worker from the vice squad was lying there naked on the bench with a towel over his face, his gigantic cock erect and tantalizing. James was oblivious to how he looked. He just prayed that Mr. Penis wouldn't explode by spontaneous combustion. He tried to block everything out.

Lisa, meanwhile, had been monitoring Tim's penis situation. She wondered if his boner was her doing or James'. Although in her heart of hearts she knew it was James and his throbbing penis that had captivated Tim, perhaps she could make a convert. Tim was standing behind her as she had placed the towel over James' head, and now she took one step back and brushed against Tim's manhood with her pantied bottom. Lisa noticed with satisfaction that it had remained hard.

"Hey Tim," she said softly, so as not to disturb James, "wanna take a walk on the wild side." Tim's bent penis had aroused Lisa's curiosity, not to mention her ardor. She wondered what it would feel like inside her pussy.

Tim knew what she meant by 'walking on the wild side'. He'd been around the block a few times and was willing to try anything, and he very gently lowered Lisa's panties until they fell to her ankles. Lisa adroitly stepped out of them without missing a beat. Tim placed his finger into Lisa's vagina and moved it around a bit. He wasn't completely certain of what to expect, but he could feel moisture on his fingers, which he assumed meant that Lisa was getting aroused.

Lisa placed her right hand on the wooden bench for balance just beyond where James' body rested. She lifted her shapely butt and with her other hand she reached between her legs and grabbed Tim's cock and guided into place. Tim began to pump her, but after about a minute or so he lost his erection. It was still semi-hard, but not hard enough to jam into Lisa's vagina with any impact. He withdrew his bent thing and gave it a few jerks. It was slippery, doused with Lisa's secretions. Try and he might, he could not get his cock any harder.

"That's okay," Lisa said. "Don't worry about it." Not all experiments work, she thought to herself. She turned her attention to James, who was barely moving, except for his extremely erect and pulsating penis. What a thing of beauty, Lisa thought.

"James," she said, placing her hand on his chest. "Are you feeling better?"

James groaned, but Lisa thought that his groans were sounding less desperate. "How would you like it if I played with your pee-pee?" James felt unable to resist or even answer her. He just groaned again and Lisa took her index finger and rubbed it very gently along James' massive shaft. She crept in closer and blew on it. Her hot breath struck Mr. Penis like a fire-bolt and it immediately popped up and then back down. She could tell that it was getting even stiffer, if such a thing was possible. It was as tightly wound as a rubber band. She could feel the tension inside James' penis, even with just one finger on it.

"James," she said, "would it be okay if I kissed it?" Without using her hands she lowered her head and, barely making contact with his cock-head, she gave it a tender kiss. She then took her tongue and licked the base of his cock-head. Lisa would have preferred to lick the under top-side of the cock-head, as she knew that it was much more sensitive, but that would have involved lifting his penis up, and she didn't want to touch it, at least not now.

James was in ecstasy, although Lisa could not have known it, as his face remained hidden under the towel. But she could logically assume it, based on the reaction from James' penis. It loved being kissed and it loved being licked. It twitched and bounced and appeared to be self-controlled, beyond the reach of its master who lay prone on the bench.

Tim liked what he saw. He went around to the other side of the bench, opposite Lisa, eager for a closer look. "James," she cooed," would you like me to suck on your penis?" It flapped its approval, which Lisa took as a 'yes'. She ever so gently lifted it up, just using her forefinger and thumb. James' cock was dripping with pre-cum. It drooled out in slow drops. Tim, meanwhile, looked like a hungry man who hadn't eaten in days. "Okay, James," Lisa said, "I'm going to put it in my mouth." She tilted the mammoth member in Tim's direction and smiled, and Tim didn't need to be told twice what that meant. He gently took hold of James' cock, and Lisa removed her finger and thumb at about the same time. "Slowly," Lisa mouthed to Tim.

Tim began to lick James' penis from the tip of his cock-head to the base of the shaft. He greedily swallowed James pre-cum, which was still oozing out of the slit at the top of his engorged penis.

"Oh...oh...that feels good," James moaned. "Oh yeah...Lisa...oh my god...that's the best tongue job I've ever had!"

Tim increased his exertions and he lowered his mouth onto James enormous dong and began to suck for all he was worth.

"Do you like that, baby," Lisa asked?

"Oh, do I ever...oh...oh..." James didn't wonder how Lisa could be talking to him while she was sucking on his cock, but neither did he care. All he knew was that Mr. Penis was going to be getting some relief soon, very, very soon. And from his co-worker, Patrolwoman Lisa Podolski! The woman who inadvertently teased him with her short skits, who made it uncomfortable for James to wear pants when they were together in the office. Lisa shouldn't be allowed to hang around donkey-dicks unless they were unconstrained by clothing. Giant cocks needed freedom to bounce around and twitch unfettered, such was the impact that she had on men.

But James' penis was unfettered and unconstrained at the moment. It was free to flap about and spasm and convulse and twitch and do all the things that it needed to do. "Lisa," James groaned harder and louder. "Oh yes...what a blow job...you're the best...I can't take much more...oh...oh...oh my god...I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming...OH MY FUCKING LORD!"

At that Tim removed James' penis from his mouth and gave it a few jerks and watched with delight as a steady stream of cum flowed through the air. The first blast slid rapidly down the shaft of James' penis onto Tim's hand, like molten lava from a volcano, but the second blast shot through the air and landed on the towel that was covering James' face. Wave after wave of sperm kept shooting out, and James cried out in ecstasy with each blast, his body writhing excitedly. "Yes, yes, yes," he shrieked, keeping time with the eruptions.

Eventually the eruptions stopped, James's body stopped rocking and he lay there breathless, heaving and gasping. "Oh my god," he said. "Lisa, that was fantastic!"

James removed the towel from his face. Lisa was standing above him on one side of the wooden bench. From this angle James could see right up between her legs. In all the excitement, Lisa had forgotten that she had previously removed her panties. Wow, thought James. He had a clear, unimpeded view of her cunt lips, and he also noted that she had shaved her pubic hair. This made James happy, in a weird sort of way. If she's gonna see me naked, he thought, better I should see her too. "Lisa," James moaned. That's all he could say. "Lisa."

Lisa followed James's eyes and realized that they were fixated on her vagina. She cared, but not enough to make a move to put her panties back on. "James, are you feeling better," she asked?

James took a deep breath. "That was a great cum and all...I mean, I really needed it, but damn, my cock still aches. I'm telling you, it feels like it's gonna break away from my balls and fall off."

"James," Lisa said, slightly amazed that James' penis was still elongated and firm after the way he had nearly burst his gut shooting out gobs of semen that would have filled a bucket, "why don't you take a shower and get cleaned up. Preferably a cold shower," she said with some amusement. "Maybe that will make your big thing go down. Tim here can show you where the shower is."

James didn't even realize that Tim was still in the room, not that it mattered. Half the members in the place had already seen him beat-off, so it was no big deal if Tim watched him as he was getting a blow job.

"Yeah, c'mon with me, big guy," Tim chuckled. "Let's get you cleaned up."

James turned on the water and began to rinse himself. He noticed that Tim remained there, watching him as he lathered soap over his chest. The showers were partitioned, with two shower heads and, presumably, accommodated two bathers. There was a row of partitioned shower heads that faced each, separated by a narrow corridor. It afforded some privacy, but not a lot. "Hey, I didn't see any towels," James said to him, feeling a little uncomfortable at being watched.

"I'll go get you one," Tim said,

Meanwhile, Ms. Victoria Duncan was in the process of hiring another towel girl. She had explained the job duties, and the girl seemed interested, saying that she could use some extra money and, besides, it wouldn't hurt to be working around naked men, even if they were gay. In fact, that might be better, as they wouldn't be pawing at her. Good answer, though Ms. Duncan, because most men would be pawing at her. The girl who she was interviewing was about twenty-five years old with long, straight blond hair, an hourglass figure, and long-stemmed, tanned legs. She was a looker, the bathhouse proprietor said to herself. "When can you start," she asked?

"I don't know...how about right now?"

Ms. Duncan beamed. "You are wearing underwear, aren't you?"

"Of course."

"Great, then you can start right now." And Kristy received the explanation about the towel girl uniforms that hadn't arrived on time.

"Oh that's okay," Kristy had replied. "It's kind of a turn-on being in my underwear, if you know what I mean."

"Ms. Duncan did know what she meant, or at least she used to and, hopefully, with any luck, she'd know again someday. Victoria Duncan had been married three times, each time marrying up. Her first husband had worked for the water department. Husband number two was a stockbroker and husband number three was a banker. Generous alimony had allowed her to open this bathhouse, which was officially called VMBH, which stood for 'Victoria's Male Bathhouse'. A discreet sign in front was all anyone saw. Anybody driving by would have no idea what went on behind those walls. If you are going to do something do it right, was her motto, and Victoria had splurged on the place, creating the highest level of comfort, figuring that she would attract a high-powered clientele. There were a lot of gay men in Los Angeles who were very successful, with lots of income. AIDS had shut down many of the lower-class establishments, which served mainly as brothels, but VMBH was a high class place. It's location, on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, smack dab in the gay mecca of Los Angeles, lured in many customers. Victoria quickly decided that it would be a member-only establishment. Word-of-mouth spread, and within a year she had over two hundred members. Every now and then a member asked if he could bring a guest with him. Ms. Duncan didn't like that, fearing where it would lead, which is when she came up with the idea of hiring towel boys. "Let them work here as an attendant," she would say, when anyone asked about the guest policy. That seemed like a good compromise, but it eventually led to a lot of sex taking place on the premises. Victoria was hardly a prude. Live and let live, she thought, but if the sex inside the club got out of hand then it would attract the wrong kind of people and who knows what else. The vice squad had recently paid her a visit. That's when she had gotten the idea of hiring girls to work as attendants. She had tried towel boys, now she would have towel girls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James - 10 Years After Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds