• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Nosy Neighbor

The Nosy Neighbor

When I was 20, I met and married my first wife (big mistake, way too young). We moved into a small but affordable 2 bedroom apartment near the military base in Virginia.

My wife was a looker, 19 years old, Puerto Rican and had that young body that most women would kill for.

Almost immediately my wife found another Spanish couple, Marissa, and her husband John. Marissa was 30, 5'2" tall and maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. She was not bad looking, cute but not really pretty, she had nice tight body with small breasts and a small rear end.

John was also in the military and was often gone for months at a time, leaving his bride lonely and frustrated. Marissa spoke little English, which only added to her frustrations in getting around town.

Unfortunately, Marissa turned out to be quite the busy body, watching me like a hawk and always telling my wife if I was speaking to other women, even if it was just to say good morning in passing. It seemed she was always there and always watching.

This led to several heated arguments as my wife was young and extremely jealous, and I got sick of it very quickly.

I would pass Marissa in the parking lot or when she would come over and would not speak to her. Most times I wouldn't even look at her, but she was always watching.

John had been gone for about 2 months on a cruise to South America, and would be gone for another 4 months before he returned home. This was before the internet was around, so the only communication was letter writing and the occasional expensive phone call.

One of the neighbor's daughters, a young and very pretty girl, had come to my apartment and asked to borrow some vanilla as she and her mom had run out while baking. The girl lived about 3 doors down and one floor below us with her parents. I let her in and found the vanilla and away she went. I thought nothing else of it.

About 20 minutes later there was a loud knocking on the door. I opened the door and there stood the busybody herself, in a long green house dress she often wore.

She burst past me and started asking in broken English where April (the young neighbor girl) was and why she was in my apartment. I closed and locked the door, bolting it and putting the chain on. I was pissed to say the least.

Marissa went through each room in the apartment, searching for April and my infidelity, finally arriving at the bedroom. She threw the door open and could not believe no one else was there. She entered the bedroom and looked in the bathroom and closet, sure that I was hiding the neighbor's daughter somewhere.

She came out of the closet with a confused look on her face and I could tell she wanted to apologize, but I was having none of it. I was a military police officer and my gear was out and ready for me to go to work the next day. I had picked up my flex-cuffs and had them behind my back when she said "Sorry, must go home now". She walked past me and I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on her stomach on my bed.

I straddled her and easily put the cuffs on her. She had a dazed look on her face and tried to ask what I was doing. I went to the bathroom closet and grabbed a small washrag. I shoved it into her mouth and told her I was going to teach her a lesson about spying on me. I don't think she understood what I said, but Marissa started to panic; I could see it in her eyes.

I pulled Marissa to the edge of the bed and over my knee. By now she knew what was happening and tried her best to fight it. I pulled that ugly dress up and was shocked to find that she wore no panties underneath. I told her I was going to spank her ass and spank it good, and that she deserved it for always getting into my business.

Again, I doubt she understood what I was saying, but she got the gist of it really quick. I started spanking that little firm rear of hers, and I was not gentle. She tried to scream but the cloth was going nowhere. I pounded that little ass until it was beet red. I could hear her crying and moaning as time and time again my hand found its mark on each of her little cheeks.

I was surprised how out of breath I was, I was 5'10" tall, 205 pounds and had less than 6% body fat but that spanking had somehow wore me out too. Marissa had quit fighting and was limp over my knee, sobbing and crying. It was then that I noticed how turned on I was. I was harder than a freaking rock! I started rubbing Marissa's red ass lightly and she jerked at each touch. I know her bottom was sore, but at the time I couldn't care less. I opened her legs slightly and ran my fingers down to her crotch area.

Marissa started to fight again, but I told her to relax or I would spank her some more. She immediately calmed down. I started rubbing her little pussy and found that she was also a bit turned on. I touched her clit and she came alive, moaning like a little bitch in heat. I started circling her clit with my finger and she came almost immediately.

I laid Marissa down on my bed, turned her on her back and opened her legs. Her eyes were glazed over from the spanking and orgasm. I got down between her legs and started licking her wet slit. Her little muff was tightly trimmed and she smelled great! She was moaning like a little bitch in heat and raising her hips to meet my tongue. She had another explosive orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

I removed the rag from her mouth and Marissa tried to say "No More and Sorry" but her voice was cracked and dry. I let my tongue roll over her soft nipples and breasts, she moaned like a high school virgin on prom night! God, this girl was sensitive everywhere! I removed the flex-cuffs, dropped back down between her legs with my mouth and started tonguing her ass. She was saying "No, please" over and over again, but I kept my assault on.

I moved my finger over and started rubbing her clit again while I had my tongue buried in her sweet ass. She fought it as best she could but ended up losing, having another orgasm. I stood up and stripped down, dick in hand. I straddled Marissa's face and she knew what I wanted.

She took my dick into her mouth and started to work her magic. It was heaven, but not where I really wanted to be. Up until that point I had never really thought about fucking Marissa, but I was hot for her now. I moved between her legs and put my cock at the entrance of her honey hole. I buried it in one shot and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Damn this girl was tight! Marissa wrapped her legs around me and was meeting me stroke for stroke. This little Latin bitch was all about it! I flipped her over and pounded her doggy style for several minutes, happy that I was holding on and not blowing my load too early. I pulled Marissa on top of me and she went to town, bumping and grinding like she had never been fucked before. Marissa's head rolled back, she moaned and she came again, I was right behind her, exploding into her little pussy with everything I had.

I rolled her off of me and she looked me deep in the eyes. I kissed her deeply and we showered together, fucking one more time before she left.

About 3 days later my wife visited Marissa. I thought it was completely over. She came home and told me that Marissa had apologized. She told my wife what had happened... well, up to the point of her looking around the apartment. She told her she left and felt bad.

I never fucked her again. In fact, she avoided me like the plague. She and John moved just a few weeks after he returned from the South America trip.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Nosy Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 747 milliseconds