• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Urge

The Urge

Stephen always considered himself a rather jealous and somewhat insecure lover. It could stem from his lack of experience, or the fact that he thought all women found him repulsive. Either way he believed that he could not get a girl to jump in the sack with him at will.

He thought the only way to get some physical contact would be to pay for it. So when he found out that his girlfriend met some guy call Warren, he was expecting himself to be mad with jealousy. He saw the contact and created a fake account (under a female name) and questioned the guy about who he is etc, who he chats to and then tried to probe how much the guy knew about his girlfriend.

Quite a lot it turned out! He wondered if they ever discussed anything sexual, so he started probing, and to his surprise he learnt that they had phone sex on one occasion! He tried (posing as his female alter ego Sindy) to find out details of the event. Was it over the phone, was it via sms, were there pictures involved?

The last thought scared him most of all. How could she do that, if she did? He decided to sleep on it, hoping to approach the issue with a clear mind in the morning. But sleep did not come. Tossing and turning in bed, playing the different scenarios out over and over in his mind.

Maybe it was just an innocent flirtation chat. Maybe Warren was telling lies. He tossed around some more, thinking of a way to verify how far things really went. By the morning he still had no answers to his questions. He knew that Warren chatted to his girlfriend mostly at night, because thats the only time she had to chat. So on he went later that night

Sindy: "Hey Babes"

Warren: "Hey hot stuff. How are you?"

Sindy: "hmm hot., and bored hahaha. What you doing?"

Warren: "Not much. Chatting. U?"

Sindy: "The same. lol you chatting to that girl you told me about? Tina?"

Warren: "Hahaha yeah"

Sindy: "ooooh sounds interesting ;) "

Warren: "It gets interesting ;)"

Sindy: "And hot? ;)"

Warren: "I guess you can say that hey ;) "

At this point Stephen had to get up from his chair to calm himself down. Does this guy know who he's talking to?

Sindy: "Tell me more about her? she sounds like fun"

Warren: "We just sort of sex text friends. no attachments or expectations lol"

wtf? what does that mean? Stephen is at this stage getting really cross.

Sindy: "Sex text friends? What's that?"

Warren: "Well she has a bf. We live 800 miles apart so nothing real and physical can ever happen. So we just talk about sex and experiences and things we like or want to try. We just focus on having fun"

Sindy: "And how did the phone sex thing work?" (Stephen gently trying to probe)

Warren: "Ah, that one. It only happened once"

(A great sigh of relieve followed by more concerns. What actually happened)

Sindy: "So how did you guys do it? Pics? ;) lol . Wasn't it boring?"

Warren: "No, no pics. yet ;) she said she would have to think about it first. But i think she will send me one ;)"

Stephen now really having to hold back his emotions.

Sindy: "What makes you so sure?"

Warren: "Cause I sent her one hahahaha"

Sindy: "a pic of what?"

Warren: "What do you think ;) hahaha"

At this stage Stephen was not certain who his anger was directed at Tina or Warren. But he kept his emotions in check

Sindy: "Haha really?"

Warren: "Yeah. Sent her a pic of my hmmm stiff member lmao and i think she was impressed judging by her reaction lmao. Said its the biggest one shes seen"

OMW Keep your head Stephen!

Sindy: "Haha yeah right"

Warren: "Don't you believe me?"

Sindy: "Every guy on this site believes they are the largest a woman has ever seen hahaha"

Warren: "Ok"

Stephens anger tied with his curiosity took his mind by surprise. Before he could say anything more he heard a beep. It was a person trying to send a file. It was from Warren. Accept or Decline?

Warren: "see for yourself hun."

Stephen clicked Accept. And waited. His surprise as he opened the pic almost pushed him off the chair. The pic only showed the area between the guys knees and his navel, but it was enough to show a very large and hard penis. Stephen abruptly became aware of another new emotion in the mix, that of envy. The penis was at least double as thick as his own member and at least 6 centimetres longer. The penis was uncircumcised, and the skin was not pulled back over what appeared to be a very thick head. Maybe its a fake? Lets test him, Stephen thought.

Sindy: "Yeah right. Impressive but i think its a fake. lol"

Warren: "Well then test me."

Stephen thought quickly and replied

Sindy: "Send a pic with your foreskin pulled back."

Ten seconds later the pic came back. A head thats blue/purple with a shaft that now clearly shows a few thick dark blue veins. Its clear that he was sexually very excited. It looked so hard that it almost looked painful. Strangely Stephen did not find himself repulsed by the pic. Something inside him got turned on. But hes not bi or even bi-curious? How could it be?

Sindy: "OMFW"

Warren: "That's what Tina said lmao"

Stephen thinking now, thinking what his girlfriend thought when she saw his thick hard member. A member that throbs. Throbs with excitement. Throbs with promise. Throbs with lust.

Sindy: "So that's the pic she got? What did she say?"

Warren: "Yeah, the pic looked the same. Taken on that day though. lol she's a naughty little one that. Still said its so much bigger than her current bf and much bigger than her ex. Lol then she asked me to send her another pic, but with me stroking it. Before I could send her the pic she had to leave though. That was Friday night. She will be back tonight. So hold thumbs, maybe the little horny girl want to see more.. This time i will ask her for a pic first. ;)"

Stephen now could not manage all these emotions inside him. Jealousy, anger, fury, yet there was raw, wild, primal lust in there too. Feeling the hard erection in his pants he opened his pants and released his member. It looked small compared to his. But he could not deny the fact that his member was as hard as he has ever seen it. Why? He got up and removed his clothes before laying down on his bed. He looked at his hard member again.

No , he referred to it as a cock in his mind. He looked at his rock hard cock and could not help noticing the drops of precum forming at the slit of his cock. He pulled his foreskin back to further expose his cock. His head now fully exposed, looked impressive but not by Warrens standard. He looked again at the laptop screen that had the picture of Warrens intimidating cock on it. Strangely it turned him on more, but not because he was attracted to it.

No, because his mind was filled with the vision of his girlfriend getting turned on by the same pic. What the hell am i doing? Am I sick? Then he had a vision of her touching herself while looking at the pic. He pulled the laptop closer.

Sindy: "Did she touch herself while looking at the pic?"

Warren: "Yes. I told her to. Right there in the office while she was watching over the customers. I told her they could not see a thing. Told her she would like it. She did."

More precum formed on Stephens cock. He began to stroke the skin forward and back. He felt a strong jerk in his pelvis. He stopped, wanting too prolong the painful pleasure. He was wondering what his girlfriend felt as she was looking at the pic of Warrens cock. He took longer strokes, imagining his gf cumming while looking at the same pic. Watching her wanting that impressive cock. His hips moved upwards as he kept stroking.

He felt the jerk in his pelvis but this time he didn't stop. He wanted to cum.

"Suck his cock!" he heard himself moan loudly.

He felt his cock grow, throbbing. His fingers changed shape as the thick vein at the bottom of his dick filled with cum. The cum came out hard and with such force that it landed off the bed.

Normally he would stop after the first few drops of cum but this time he felt the urge to continue.

"Suck his big cock" he heard himself say.

He was at first shocked at his statement, but then wanting even more. Thankfully the waves of orgasm subsided, giving him a chance to breathe, and to reflect. What just happened? He felt guilty and suppressed the feeling of wanting to watch his girlfriend look at, touch and suck the cock he just saw.

Forward a few years Laying in bed together Stephen and Tina were talking about sexual curiosities.

"I wonder what a threesome would be like" He tried hard to hide his shock and surprise.

"Threesome with a guy or a girl?" he asked?

His mind immediately went back to the thought of Warren and he wondered if he would really be able to watch her look at another guys cock. Watch her getting turned on. Watch her lusting. Lusting after a cock that's not his..

"Guy or girl. I don't know. What do you think?" she replied.

"Haha maybe we should try both" he joked.

Deep down he knew exactly the kind of threesome that would satisfy his urge. Looking at her he saw a smile on her face. a very naughty smile.

"Hahaha OK" she laughed.

"Tell you what" he shot back "Lets try it for real"'.

"Are you being serious? OMG" He saw her blush like a school girl.

His mind shot back to the Warren issue. His mind filled with the image of the three of them naked. Filled with lust. He imagined her getting satisfied to the point where she could no longer cum anymore. Satisfied to the point that she passes out. The two of them giving her their undivided attention.

"Remember a while back, you were chatting online alot?".

"Gee that's like ten years ago, but yes. Why?"

He could see from her eyes she knew why he was asking.

"Well I happened to know about Warren"

The shock was evident in her eyes. On her face, drained of all colour.

"I'm so sorry Stephen. I didn't do anything real with him. We chatted and things got just a bit carried away. But I stopped chatting to him right after that. I promise. He was wanting to visit me in town and I told him no".

He happened to know that she was talking the truth from Sindy's conversations with Warren.

"Tell me what did you and Warren did".

She blushed even more. A few moments of pregnant silences. He could see she was filled with guilt.

"It's ok my love. I wont be angry. Just tell me everything. And I mean everything"

He was hoping she would finally give him the details he's been wondering about the last ten years.

"I cannot remember hunny" she looked down to the ground, worried about how he would react.

"Tell me." he probed again. This time a little bit firmer.

"You will be upset" came her reply.

"No. just tell me. If we are going to try this then we cannot have any secrets. Promise whatever you tell me wont upset me. Whatever you did." He hoped she would believe him. He needed to know.

"Well we started chatting one day while I was waiting for you to chat. You were busy at work if i remember correctly. He was kinda pushy at first but I just brushed him aside. Then he started asking questions about me." She kept quiet.

"What kinda questions?" He probed.

"Questions about what my real name was, what I looked like, what I liked doing. You know"

"And what else did he ask? Anything hmm naughty or sexual?" After a long pause she answered

"Yes"

"It's ok my love. Really. Just tell me everything" She sighed.

"He wanted me to describe myself. So I did. I joked and said I was boring and fat. Then he said he liked chubby girls. I told him that I was chubby."

Stephen felt a stirring between his legs as he felt his cock grow with excitement. Grow just a little bit... Grow harder.

"He wanted to know more, my hair colour, so I told him I had hair like Kerri Rusell's had before she cut it."

"Did you send him pictures of yourself? Remember I know the answers already. I just want to hear you say it." he asked.

Once again she blushed and looked down "Yes I did" She blushed crimson red.

"Tell me about the pictures"

"I can't remember. If you know why are you asking me?"

"I also know about the pictures he sent you. I saw the pictures of his hard dick. I saw them in your emails. But I also know that you stopped talking to him soon afterwards. Did you enjoy looking at his dick? He also said that he made you touch yourself while you were in the office. Really?"

She started to cry. Apologising. Worried that he would be angered. She explained that they were only going out then. They are married now. Once again he reiterated the fact that he was not upset but just wanted to know exactly what happened. The erection in his pants has subsided, partly due to her crying, partly due to the lack of new information.

"Just tell me everything that happened my love. I just want the details." Saying the word 'details' caused a stirring between his legs again.

"What details do you want to know? Are you sure? Won't it hurt you?"

"Just tell it like it happened" He replied.

She looked at his pants and saw his penis in a semi-erect state. This sort of eased her into believing that he would not be angry once he knew the details.

"Are you turned on?" She dared ask.

"Just tell me what happened"

"Ok. Well he sent me a pic, the pic you said you saw. I was so shocked I almost fell of my chair. It was so big and filled with these thick veins. I was shocked and offended at first. He told me he sent it to me by mistake and apologised. He asked me to delete it. I kinda knew he was lying. I started to delete it but decided to have a closer look. I zoomed in and could see the dark blue ridges that the veins formed on his skin. It was almost as it i could see the blood pumping in his penis".

"Cock. Call it a cock" Shocked she gave in.

"Tell me how you touched yourself looking at his pic?"

"He knew there weren't alot of customers that night. So he asked me what panties i was wearing. I joked and told him none of his business but he said it was just innocent fun. I gave in and told him. It was my black ones. He wanted to see to i told him no ways. Then he asked me if I get wet when I get turned on. I said yes. It went on like that for an hour. Then he sent me another pic but this time he was laying down on a bed ‎and had his hands wrapped around the head of his.......cock."

At this stage Tina was feeling the stirring of wetness between her legs. Stephen touched her thigh and moved his hand higher. He found the thin part of her gstring that covered her pussy and he grabbed it. He gently, but firmly began pulling it up. His thumb found the entrance to her pussy soaking wet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Urge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds