• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson In Letting Go

A Lesson In Letting Go

I tremble as I drive. Your voice had been so forceful on the phone. "Get over here as quickly as you can," you had said. I am still learning about you and how to be in this relationship, so the tone of your voice threw me a little. Frightened me, is more like it. But I complied with your demand, as if something deep inside me was pushing me to get to you.

I pull into your driveway... normally you would meet me at the car. This time you don't. Now I am REALLY insecure and nervous. I sit for a moment, contemplating whether to stay or go, but again, an unseen force suddenly calms me. I step from the car and come to the door, which I notice is ajar. I push and the door swings wide. Stepping inside, it is so quiet. I begin to wonder if something has happened to you, but the door swings shut behind me.

"Do not turn around," you say to me. I feel you move up behind me. "Do not move."

I feel you reach around me, taking my breasts in your hands, teasing my nipples. You become rough.

"You are scaring me," I protest and try to move away.

You pull me even closer... "Shhhhhhhh" is all the reassurance I get. I begin to tremble in earnest, and then begin to softly cry.

Realizing that I was being truthful, that you ARE scaring me, you turn me toward you and wipe the tears.

"Oh, God! Baby, I didn't mean to scare you!" you say, taking me into your arms. I am still trembling, so you raise my face and kiss me.

I begin to calm, and you slowly begin to undress me, pushing me gently toward your bedroom as you do so. I am naked by the time we make it to your bedroom, and you whisper, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes" I reply, and feel your hands around me, taking my wrists into them. I feel the leather straps secure my hands, and I begin to tremble again.

"I don't think I can..." I begin, but you silence me with a kiss.

"Yes, you can. You have to trust me. I am not going to hurt you... but you WILL know pleasure!" and with that, you push me back onto the bed, onto my stomach. I feel the coldness of the leather paddle as you brush my ass with it. Raising it slightly, you begin gently to spank me, gently, reveling in the way my ass begins to glow hotly.

"UNGH!" I grunt each time the paddle comes down on my ass cheek, followed by your hand gently massaging away the pain, and your wet mouth kissing and biting my buttocks.

God, I'm wet. I feel it. You do, too, as you dip your fingers between my pussylips. TWACK! You plunge a finger into me as you swing the paddle again. You begin to finger fuck me slowly, allowing me to finally feel the heat that the paddle has produced.

"Are you okay?" you ask... knowing that I much prefer the slow rhythm of making love to this.

"OOOOHHHHHHH..." is all I can answer, feeling your finger generating more juice from me. You slip another finger inside me.

"Is this what you want, baby??" you ask me and I feel you grinning as you say it, knowing by now what my response will be.

"No... I want more..." I moan.

"More what? Ask me! You have to learn to ask for what you want!"

"I can't... " I trail off and you remove your fingers.

I moan in protest as I feel you move about the bed. You tell me to turn over, but my hands are still behind me. I feel you uncouple them as you turn me over, taking each arm and securing it to the corner of the bed. I am now secured face-up, but only by my wrists - - - my lower half remains free. You lean over and blindfold me - - - I begin to panic in this out-of-control feeling.

You kiss me, saying, "Don't worry. I am here, and I won't let anything hurt you. You can trust me. Just relax and let go."

I want your mouth on me. Strangely enough, you know this... so instead, you reach for a rose in a vase on the nightstand. You gently stroke my face with its cool, soft petals, running it down my cheek and under my nose. I breath in it's sweet smell, and gasp as I feel it move down my body to my clit. You stroke it between my pussy lips and back up my stomach... I feel a wet trail.

You can no longer wait, and you lean to take possession of one of my nipples in your teeth. "OH GOD" I say at the suddenness of the sensation. "Please..."

You smile. "Please what??" you ask.

"Please... I need your cock..." and with that you rise, straddle my chest and place your cock to my mouth.

"Suck me!" you order and I do... taking you deeply into my mouth. I still cannot touch you nor see you... but I can hear your moans of pleasure as I swirl my tongue around the head of your cock. I love doing this to you. You lean forward, bracing your hands against the wall in front of you as you begin to gently thrust into my mouth.

"You need my cock? How does this feel? Do I taste good to you??" you fire questions at me, inflaming me. I can only groan around you... you fill my mouth.

"Do you need more??" you ask.

"Oh, yesssssss..." I hiss as I feel your hand trail up the inside of my thigh. Your finger finds my clit and begins to massage it gently... I arch up to meet your hand.

"Oh ho! She likes that, doesn't she??" you say, dipping your finger inside me. I feel your fingers leave me, and hear you sucking my sweetness from them. "MMMMMMM... you taste good..."

I wish I could see you. "Tell me what you want..." you say into my ear, your breath hot against my neck.

"I want you to fuck me!" I say... finally letting my guard down enough to tell you in plain words.

"Say it again!" you say to me, sliding between my thighs.

"PLEASE!" I beg. "Please, fuck me!"

"Oh... I will make a whore of you yet!" you say as you plunge deeply into me. I blush hotly, knowing full well that I am beginning to feel safe enough to be a whore in your presence.

"NNGGGGGHHHHH!" I arch against you, my pussy pulses around your cock, bathing it in my juices.

"Tell me again," you pull out of me and wait for my piteous wail to end.

"I want you to make love to me..." I begin, having thought about the whore comment.

"There is a time for love, and a time to fuck. I think this is the time to fuck..." and with that, you push my thighs apart and hoist me up off the bed, pulling me against your cock. You are in complete control, almost rough now, but somehow this doesn't frighten me.

I strain against my bonds, wanting to hold you, but you know in that gesture there is too much emotion for what we are doing right now. Fucking. There will be lovemaking later... that I am sure of. But NOW... now you are teaching me about trust. About letting go. About being a whore sometimes.

"What do you want?" you ask again, your hips slapping noisily against my thighs.

"UHGGGNNNGGG" I say, feeling your thumb swirl my clit. "I want to suck my cum off of your cock" You pull out of me with a wet sound and move to straddle my chest again.

"Suck me, then" I take your cock into my mouth. It is slick with my cum. I suck it eagerly, almost greedily, and move to clean your balls of my juices. My own sweetness fills my mouth as your groans of pleasure fill my ears.

"Now, what do you want??" you ask, moving your cock from my mouth.

"I want you to cum in me" I say, "but now I want to SEE you. I want you to look into my eyes when you cum."

"Okay," you say as you remove the blindfold. It takes a second for my eyes to adjust, and I feel you move between my legs once again, parting my pussy lips with your fingers. Your cock teases just outside me and I arch to try to capture it.

"Uh-uh... " you wag a finger at me. "You wait until I'M ready!" You continue to tease me, slowly moving your cock up and down my drooling slit... eliciting moans of frustration from me.

I look you right in the eye, my blue eyes flashing with lust and determination, as I tell you, "For the love of God... PLEASE... give me your cocUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNGGG!" The last word cut off by the forward thrust of your hips as you bury yourself in me to the hilt.

You were waiting for me to beg - - - to lower that last boundary and let go completely. But once inside me, you do not move except to grind your hips against my clit, causing your cockhead to rub back and forth against my G-spot.

"Is THIS what you wanted??" you ask, moving against me.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHH...I...I..." I stammer, unable to form words as orgasm after orgasm rushes over my body.

"YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS, that's my girl..." you are watching my face, my body, feeling my contractions around your cock. You are so turned on by watching me, feeling me... knowing that this is the first time I've felt safe enough to drop all my barriers.


You grip my hips and pull me closer still, pushing as far into me as you can go. It is as if you want to climb inside me.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you groan as I feel your cock begin to pulse within me. My eyes lock with yours, and the sheer eroticism of the moment triggers minor contractions of my pussy around you, milking you of every last drop of cum. You continue to thrust within me for a moment, then lean down and kiss me deeply.

I reach up and take your face in my hands. "I know what you have done for me tonight," I say to you. "Thank you."

You grin at me, kiss me, and tell me, "Oh, my dear, this is only the beginning!" I shiver with anticipation at the very idea that there may be more to for me to experience and learn as you untie me, taking me into your arms, and we fall asleep together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson In Letting Go

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds