• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Encounter - The Hike

An Encounter - The Hike

12

*Authors Note*

This story follows our same couple from the other 2 "Encounter" stories.

It's not necessary to read the other stories to follow along with this one.

This story has a longer "build-up" time than the previous "Encounter" stories.

It's also quite a bit longer.

If you'd rather skip to the "good" part, I've included a handy set of *stars*

Enjoy!

An Encounter - The Hike

*SMACK*... "Ouch!... What the hell?" I can't help but scream as I'm awakened by a resounding slap to my naked ass.

"Up. Up and get ready." He manages to say through his laughing.

I roll onto my back and give him my most evil look at the rude awakening. "Up to get ready and go where?"

He turns to the night stand and gets the cup of coffee he must've brought in with him. I push myself higher in the bed and rest my back against the headboard. As he attempts to hand me the coffee, I grab a handful of the front of his shirt and pull him in for a toe-curling kiss.

"Why don't we skip the coffee and the getting out of bed? You could crawl in here with me and I'm sure we could find something to do with our Saturday."

He chuckles and extracts himself from my hold. I'm ceremoniously handed the coffee and he proceeds to tell me to dress for a hike.

"A hike?"

"Yep. A friend told me about this great place up in the mountains. So drink your liquid breakfast and get that cute ass in the shower. I've got everything packed and ready to go."

I grumble my way out of bed and into the shower. By the time I'm out, I'm fully awake and beginning to appreciate his plans. A hike in the woods, exercise, fresh air, and following his own adorable ass down a path definitely has it's perks.

A short drive later we arrive at the entrance to the marked hiking trails. I'm starting to get excited by our little adventure and wonder if perhaps I can talk him into finishing what I tried to start in the bed this morning. It worked out well on the train, after all.

Where exactly are we going?" I wonder aloud, when I see he's carrying a quite full backpack with a sleeping bag nestled below it.

"What? You've never heard of being prepared? Boyscouts can't have it all wrong."

I laugh at that a little, and shake my head. This day is looking better and better all the time.

A couple of hours of following said adorable ass later... We arrive at what I assume is our destination. I hear the burbling of flowing water and see the path beginning to open up ahead.

As we reach the end of the marked path, I'm astounded at the view before me.

A small pool of water is nestled in a clearing. At one side of the pool there is a waterfall that's at least 30 feet high. The water cascades down a series of ledges and flows to a drop-off point, where it forms a sort of natural shower, which flows into the pool. The pool is surrounded by wildflowers and lush grasses. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

He turns to smile at me, and gauge my reaction to the lovely gift he's just given me. I drop my own small pack and wrap my arms around his waist. "Thanks for bringing me here. It's beautiful."

"Just wait... you'll like what's next even better."

"What could possibly be next?" I ask, as I'm snuggled up under his chin, with my head resting on his chest.

"You'll see," he says as he begins to unpack. The sleeping bag is unzipped and laid out on the ground. When the backpack is opened, he removes another smaller blanket, and spreads it atop the sleeping bag. Next, he takes out a small insulated bag and several containers and places them on the blanket. I realize then, that he's packed us a picnic, and my heart flutters at the sweetness of the gesture. The last thing he removes from the overloaded pack are two towels. I glance at his face, and his trademark smirk is in place. Yes, he's planned this quite well.

"Would've been nice if you'd told me to wear my bathing suit, Dear."

He stands and brushes off his knees. He walks towards me pulling his shirt over his head. "Who says we need suits?"

The sight of his hairy masculine chest truly sets my heart to racing now. "This place isn't exactly off the beaten path. What if someone comes?" I ask as I take a hasty step back.

He reaches out for me and draws me into his arms again. His hands running under my shirt, to caress the small of my back. One hand wanders down to squeeze my butt cheek tightly in his grasp.

"This, from the girl who gave such a nice show on the train last month? You know, I've been dying to return the favor. If someone comes along... well, all the better. I'll give a lesson in how to please a woman. But first, let's take a nice refreshing dip."

With these words, he slowly lifts my shirt over my head, and places a soft kiss on my neck. His hands reach behind me, to unfasten my bra. Our eyes are locked as he draws the straps down my arms and drops the bra to the ground at our feet. The look in his eyes says he's ready to devour me, and not the picnic. I lose the last of any inhibitions as he ducks his head and sucks my nipple deeply into his mouth. Kneading it with his teeth and tongue, for a short moment. I run my fingers through his hair and clutch his head to my chest with a moan. He pulls back and releases it with a resounding pop.

Dropping to his knees again, he places tender kisses down my breast bone and stomach. His tongue works its way into my navel and I squirm with a giggle, at the tickling sensation. His hands begin to work on my jeans, undoing the button, and easing the zipper down. Those same soft kisses, trailing ever lower as he pushes the pants down my legs. He helps me work my shoes off and step out of the pants.

"No panties on a hike? What a dirty girl. What exactly, were you expecting to happen?"

I just shake my head, speechless. I'm now standing naked before him, or anyone else who may happen by. My breath catches as he grabs my hips and spins me around. I feel teeth clamp down my ass cheek and jump in his firm hold.

He laughs and releases me. "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. I just had to taste my favorite freckle." With this, he unties and toes off his own boots, and drops the rest of his own clothes. He too, now stands naked and unashamed in the afternoon light that filters through the trees. I am both lost to the beauty of him, and wet with anticipation.

A step forward and I feel his erection brush against my hip. He bends over and places his shoulder in my stomach. When he straightens, I laugh, because I'm now firmly planted over that same shoulder as he carries me towards the water. I feel his hands caressing the back of my legs, working their way towards my ass. He has a way of distracting me with a single touch. Lost in the sensation, I forget we're now knee deep in water and when I'm thrown backwards, I go under with shock. I come sputtering up out of the water, wiping it out of my eyes. He's now standing with his hands wrapped around his middle laughing for all he's worth.

I should be angry, but the joy on his face negates any bad thoughts instantly. I turn and lazily swim toward the waterfall end of the pool. When I roll onto my back, I see he's also swimming, and gaining ground with his long armed strokes. I stop and float in place, allowing him to catch up.

"What do you think of the place?" He asks as he turns and floats beside me.

I look over and see him floating peacefully, eyes closed, and exact a little revenge. I straighten in the water and push on his belly to make him go under the water. When he surfaces I laugh and say, "It's lovely, as you know. Which friend told you about it?"

He pushes his wet hair back and smirks, he just says, "You'll see."

***************************************************************

I'm at a loss to what he means, but surrounded by so much beauty I decide not to dwell on it. When we reach the end of the pool with the waterfall, we both step out of the pool and underneath the flowing water. The mountain run-off is colder, and I begin to shiver. I'm once again wrapped in his arms. Nestled in the warmth of his chest, with water flowing over and around us. I tilt my head up for a kiss and am rewarded with his palm on the back of my head and his mouth descending on mine in a passionate collision of lips and tongues. His tongue swirls into my mouth, tasting me, claiming me. We kiss under the waterfall until I lose all sense of time and space. Our naked bodies pressed tightly together, I'm totally engaged in him, only him.

After an unknown amount of time, he releases my mouth and raises his head. Lost in a fog of lust, I'm surprised when he says, "Come on... I'm hungry." He then takes my hand and jumps back into the pool. When we reach the opposite bank, I run for my towel and wrap it around myself. My body is confused at the mixed signals. The heat from the air and our passion, at war with the cold water running off of me.

I move to sit on the blanket and am tackled by my big wet lover. He's foregone the towel and rubs his wet body sensually against mine as he presses my back to the blanket. I'm covered by him completely until I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his renewed erection press against my opening, then grind against my clit. I circle my hips and rub his hard cock against it. Loving the feel of his wet skin sliding against mine. His cock nudging ever closer.

Just when I think he's about to enter me, he's gone. A sudden rush of air against my body chills me once more and I open my eyes to see him rummaging again in the backpack. His hand emerges with a small length of soft rope and a tent stake.

At my confused expression, he leans over me again and whispers, "I told you I was hungry. But it seems like I've forgotten any plates. You'll have to serve as one." He then captures my hands and quickly ties them together at the wrist. My breathing speeds to a panting rhythm, as I realize what the tent stake is for. He loops the knot between my wrists over the hook in the stake and impales it into the ground.

Sitting back on his heels, he takes in his handiwork with a devilish look in his eyes. I'm lying naked, arms stretched above my head, in this only partially secluded clearing. I can't seem to form a word, as I lie there for his perusal. Breath heaving, moisture gathering between my legs, I writhe in place in an attempt to get him to touch me again.

He stands abruptly and reaches down to his pile of clothes. He retrieves his boxers and puts them on. I wonder what he's doing, until I follow his line of sight and see a pair of hikers standing at the entrance to the clearing. I can't see them very well from my vantage point, but I do notice that they're both men. Ball caps shade their features from view. My lover just nods casually and resumes his place at my side on his knees. Although I knew it was a possiblity, I didn't think he'd so casually leave me lying here, out in full view, if people came.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to cover me up or anything? Let me up." I say as I struggle with my bonds, in an attempt to free myself.

He looks again to the two men. They've casually spread a blanket of their own at the entrance to the clearing and taken a seat. He leans forward on one hand and uses the other to brush my hair off my face. He tucks an errant curl behind my ear and huskily whispers, "Why would I do that?" You know this turns you on as much as it does me. Knowing they can look but not touch. Hear, but not taste you. Watch you come undone, under my hands, lips, and tongue." He then trails his finger down my face, chest and stomach to my aching clit. Farther down he feels how wet I've become and casually slides his finger through my juices. My body quivers and I push into his touch. Unable to resist him.

He holds his wet finger up and studies it. "This tells me just how much you're enjoying this. Don't worry, they won't come any closer. You're all mine." Then he takes his finger and puts it into his mouth and licks it clean. "Mmmm delicious. And I did say I was hungry."

He turns to the containers he'd set out previously and begins removing the lids. I see a container of various fruit pieces. One of what appears to be some sort of jam. Yet another container, from the insulated bag, holds tiny chocolate chips. All small finger foods, or foods that can be eaten without utensils. I have an absurd thought to write the "boy scouts" and thank them for their lessons on preparedness. Also from the insulated bag, he pulls out several bottles of water and some kind of juice.

After another glance at our watchers, he asks, "Are you thirsty, babe?"

Still unable to form a coherent sentence, I clear my throat and try again. A raspy "yes", manages to make it out. He pops top on the bottle of water and puts a hand under my head to hold it up and places the bottle to my lips. I drink greedily as I stare just as greedily into his eyes. When my thirst has been sated, he lowers my head back to the blanket and retrieves the container of chocolate chips.

"Are you going to be a good girl and hold still? Or, do I have to tie your feet in place as well?" He asks this in the dominating tone he adopts now and then. After a shiver runs down my spine, I glance from him to our watchers and back again to his eyes. The blue in them burning with a barely restrained passion. Knowing his hunger is only for me, dissolves any last vestiges of doubt.

"Whatever you wish." I whisper back, and settle in to see where this goes.

He cocks his head to the side and studies me yet again. He seems to come to a conclusion and says," I think we'll leave them untied, so I have easier access to my lunch."

With this, he knee walks down my body and places a chocolate drop on the top of each foot. He proceeds to place a kiss, and a chocolate drop every few inches up the entire length of both legs. When he gets to the juncture, and my center, he carefully places one atop my cleft. Holding still under the onslaught of his tiny kisses and caresses is harder than I'd imagined. I do my best, so as not to lose any of the candies he's placed in such a precise order. When he's finished, I'm rewarded with a quick kiss to my waiting lips.

Setting the container down, he picks up the jam. He scoops up finger fulls of the sweet jam and smears a line from my pubic bone to my breast bone, between my breasts, and around each one. He finishes off with a small flourish and places a large dollop on each nipple. After closing the container, he inspects his now jam covered fingers and then places them on my lips. I open my mouth and suck them inside. I taste the blackberry jam as I work my tongue over them, licking them clean. He moans as he works them into and out of my mouth.

A small wince crosses his features and he makes a motion, as if to rise to his feet. He stops, then looks to our audience and shouts, " You guys dont' mind if I get comfortable do you?"

They must've answered in the affirmative, because he rolls to his feet and kicks his boxers off. His hard, dripping cock stands out in front of him. Pointing to me, as if to stake it's own claim. My mouth waters at the sight and I wish I were untied, so I could take him into my mouth and taste him. I unconciously lick my lips and taste the remnants of the jam, instead of his sweet precum I crave.

He follows my eyes, and sees where my gaze is riveted. He smiles and works his foreskin back and forth in his hand a few times, stroking himself and teasing me at the same time. Precum bubbles to the tip and I instantly lick my lips again. He chuckles and drops back to his knees. "Not yet naughty girl, it's my time to eat... not yours."

Next comes the container of fruit. He chooses a blackberry and places it between his teeth. He again leans over me and offers it to me from his own mouth. I readily accept his offering and try to take advantage of his position for a deeper kiss.

"Eh Eh Eh..." He says while shaking his head. " You'll disturb my masterpiece, be still." That same commanding tone again causing a shiver.

I watch as he moves to my hands. In each palm he places a small triangle of watermelon. Along my wrists and arms, he alternates with other pieces of fruit. Raspberries, blueberries, canteloupe, orange wedges. All placed precisely, all placed after either a kiss or a lick of his tongue.

My breath is coming in quick little pants. A deeper breath would dislodge his artistry. My arousal is already near peak and he hasn't touched me for more than a split second at a time. I watch him select one last piece of fruit. Another orange wedge. He holds his hand in the air over my mouth and I open it. He squeezes the tangy juice into my mouth in drops and spurts. I snake my tongue out of my mouth and attempt to catch his fingers. He shakes his head in reproof and sets down the container.

He leans over and retrives his pants once more and gets his cellphone out of the pocket. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that he's opening the camera app to take a few pictures. It's nothing we haven't done on many occasions before. I am shocked, however, at his restraint. My pussy is so wet that I can feel my own juices running down the cleft of my ass. I think to myself that it's a good thing I'm the one tied down today. Otherwise I'd be attacking him and impaling myself on the massive cock he keeps casually waving in my face. My desire must be mirrored on my face because he looks into my eyes once more and casually tosses the phone away.

His lips claim mine again in a kiss so fierce and hot, I wonder if one of us will end up with a bloody lip. He growls deep in his throat and moves again to kneel next to my hands. His own control is reaching a breaking point. I feel the slight bite of his teeth as he quickly snatches the watermelon out of my palms. Juice runs down his chin in his haste. The raspberries on my wrists are sucked into his mouth with a quick flick of his tongue. He licks a path up my arm, to the underside of my bicep and clamps down with a deep sucking bite. I writhe and moan, ever careful of the food perched upon my body.

As he leans across me to afford the other arm the same treatment, his glorious erection is bobbing in my face. I attempt to raise my head and catch his cock in my mouth. A quick taste of him is all I want at this moment. The second the tip of my tongue touches the head of his cock he pauses his licks and subtle bites. My gaze travels up his torso and our eyes meet again. I give him a look of pleading hunger and he nods subtly. His hips press forward and his cock shifts further into my mouth. I open wider and allow him full use of my mouth. My tongue winds sinuously around him as he plunges deep and withdraws again and again. I moan and the vibrations travel the length of him and he shifts abruptly, taking my treat away again.

Back on task he licks a path from my arms, to my neck and down to the trail of jam he has spread all over me. His tongue glides between my breasts and around the left one to the dollop he's left on my nipple. He licks it clean and takes the nipple between his teeth and pulls his head back, stretching it outward. I hiss at the pleasure/pain, and the intensity of feeling consumed by him.

Releasing it, he immediately turns to the other nipple to give it the same licking, biting and stretching treatment. He bites down a little harder and is rewarded with a gasping indrawn breath. I don't know how much more I can take and he hasn't even gotten to my bottom half yet. Following his trail around this breast he travels down my stomach, licking up every last bit of the blackberry jam. His head bobbing and moving back and forth. His wet, raspy tongue covering every inch of my torso, in neverending, increasingly faster paced loops.

When he reaches the slit of my pussy he stops and sits back on his heels again. He inspects my body and smiles in that way he has. " Well now that I've been a good boy and eaten my fruit, I think it's time for dessert."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Encounter - The Hike

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds