• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James - 10 Years After Pt. 05

James - 10 Years After Pt. 05

James returned to the main lounge. His penis was at ease, resting comfortably. It had shrunk to 9 inches and being a softie never felt as good as it did right now. The Viagra had worn off; either that or the five orgasms had worked it out of his system.

And another thing. James was no longer shy about wandering about nude in the bathhouse in front of all the naked men and the partially clothed towel girls, or even the amply endowed Ms. Duncan. Mr. Penis was still bigger than most cocks, even at 9 inches, so he was getting more than a few stares, but James didn't mind. He felt rejuvenated and liberated, proud of his manhood. Showing it off was no longer a big deal.

Odd how he squirmed in naked embarrassment ten years ago when Lori and Kristy had paraded him around, pretending to being a nudist. But that was due to the deception. James felt a lot more comfortable without clothes, at least physically. It gave Mr. Penis more room to swing and move. And now, psychologically-speaking, a nudist lifestyle didn't seem so bad.

In the back of James' mind he had a recollection of having seen Kristy. How odd that she would show up as he was being ridden by Stacy. Did it even really happen? It couldn't have been Kristy, could it? Maybe the Viagra caused him to hallucinate. James shrugged it off. No way could Kristy have been here.

He saw Lisa at the other end of the room and saddled up to her. He had no objections to dangling his large, flaccid member in front of her penetrating eyes. Why should he? She had earlier given him a blowjob; orgasm number two, if he recalled correctly.

"James," she said, "where have you been? Have you found anything going on?" Lisa was quite aware of James' drooping manhood. It was hanging low, halfway down his thigh. It was the first thing she had noticed. It certainly looked a lot less threatening than it did before, when it was a raging 14 inch fire-hose. But it was still a thing of beauty. It really did look like a baby's arm, making a fist.

"Nope," James replied, "I think the place is clean; so far, anyway." What he neglected to say of course was that the only unprotected sex he witnessed was the one in which he was a participant.

"This place is dull, if you ask me," Lisa replied. "Though, see those two men over there? That's pretty hot." Lisa discreetly pointed put two men who were watching a video while sitting side by side on a couch, giving each other a hand job.

"You know, Lisa, I bet that if any sex is going on it would be in one of these private rooms."

"Why don't you go and take a look around back there and see what you can see."

"What are you going to do," James asked?

"I don't know, I think I'll watch the video for a while and see if those two lovebirds take it into a private area. I'll linger behind and then follow them. They might be out first violators."

James glanced over at the video. It showed a man lying on a bed, masturbating. "I think I know why you want to watch the video for a while," he said to Lisa, winking.

"Go, will you," she implored. "Let me do my job."

There sure where a lot of rooms. James went down the corridor that ran adjacent to the main lounge. There were several entrances and exits from the lounge, and the corridors ran along all four sides of the room. One could do a loop around the entire lounge by following the corridors. There must have been private twenty rooms in all.

Seeing nothing, James turned the corner and began walking down another corridor. He passed a steam room, and he also walked by the sauna room to. Each room was occupied by several of the members, but no sexual activity was taking place. James kept walking. As he neared the end of the corridor he could hear voices off in the distance. He turned the corner and saw a small group of men standing at the entrance to another room. They were whooping it up, as whatever it was they were seeing, it was giving them great pleasure. One of the men was even pulling on his penis, trying to get it hard.

James strode up to the room. "Hey, what's up," he asked?

"Check it out", one of the men said. I didn't know that we had initiation rites."

"What?"

"Yeah, check it out," and the man stepped back so James could move in for a closer look.

Inside the room were a group of men, five it all, standing in a circle, surrounding someone who was writhing on the floor, and they were all jerking off. Whoever was lying on the floor seemed to be enjoying the ritual. Wait, that looks like a woman on the floor. James stepped inside the entranceway to the Jacuzzi room. While doing so his penis actually made contact with another man, but James' curiosity allowed him to ignore it. He no longer felt threatened by being naked in a gay bathhouse, amidst all the other naked men.

That poor girl, he thought. He saw the white panties, and he saw that her hand had slipped inside her panties, and she was massaging herself furiously.

At that moment one of the masturbators climaxed, shooting his load of sperm onto the girl. She seemed to be enjoying it.

The man who had just shot his spunk stepped aside and said, "next." There were certainly enough men about, so it wouldn't be difficult to find a volunteer. James debated whether he should move in. After all, he was working undercover, and what better way to fit in then to take part in the general activities of the place? Masturbation was safe sex, and Mr. Penis could always use a workout. But a shift in the men's positioning afforded James a clear view of the woman's face.

"KRISTY...what the"

Kristy didn't even look up; she was lost in her own passion. Queen Kristy was being ravaged by her naked male slaves, and the fantasy was slowly bringing her to orgasmic delight.

James recoiled. He stood there for a moment, watching. Then he stepped back outside the room and into the corridor, alongside a few of the other men, who were enjoying the show. His heart dropped. It was not a hallucination. Kristy really did see him in the grotto, and now she was having her revenge. What to do? What to do?

James was still on assignment. He hadn't blown his cover...yet. If he stepped in and 'rescued' Kristy from the circle jerk then he risked his cover. Besides, it didn't look as if Kristy wanted to be rescued.

James stood there for a minute wondering what to do. The whole gamut of emotions raced through him. He felt guilty of course, as it was certainly his fault that Kristy was in the situation she found herself in.

Billy the hammerhead came bouncing over to the Jacuzzi room while James was dealing with his dilemma. Billy peered inside the room, saw what was going on, liked what he saw, stroked his man-meat for a moment or two, and then took a step inside the room to wait his turn in the queue.

James kept his eye on Billy. He heard the groans of the men who were jerking off, he heard the excited voices of the watchers, but he couldn't take his eyes off of Billy, whose cock was starting to get hard. He was really packing some wood, James thought. There was no doubt who the king cock of this bathhouse was.

A few minutes passed and Billy was at the head of the queue. This had been going on for about 10 minutes at least; James didn't know how long it had been going on before he discovered. He had no idea how many men had ejaculated on to Kristy's elegant, voluptuous body. James was bothered by it, but felt powerless to stop it which, in a way, meant that he had no objection to it. He started to feel even more guilt.

Most likely it was the sight of Billy's cock, virtually now erect in its splendor. He had to be at least 16 inches; it was way bigger than James', and one could not tell whether Billy was even at full mast. His cock-head was bigger than some men's penises! A space opened up and Billy greedily moved in to take his place in the circle. He was waving his thing, twisting it around, showboating for anyone who was watching. Billy always attracted a crowd, even when he wasn't doing anything as public and demonstrative as what he was now about to do. But the thought of Billy using Kristy for his own pleasure riled James. I guess one could say that James was a little jealous, or else he feared that Kristy might have found herself a new penis to play with, one that made even the horse-hung James feel insecure. James spontaneously burst into action.

"Hey, leave her alone," James shouted, bursting into the room and grabbing Billy by the arm.

"What's it to you," Billy demanded

"Just leave her alone...okay?"

Well, sonny boy, why don't you mind you own business and leave old hammerhead here to do his thing?"

Billy brushed off James' arm, but James didn't accept the brush-off. He grabbed Billy by the arm and wrenched him away from the circle. Billy responded by using both hands to shove James, who stumbled back out into the corridor. Billy followed, and the two men began to wrestle.

Suddenly there was an event going on that was of more interest than the circle jerk. James and Billy were rolling around on the floor. The narrowness of the corridor made movement difficult, but their momentum took them back through one of the entrances into the main lounge. A crowd formed to watch.

Billy had the upper hand at first. He managed to pin James on the floor, and was able to place his knees on James' shoulders, rendering him immobile. Billy took his big cock, which really was about as close to a lethal weapon as one could find inside the bathhouse, and began to smack James across the face with it...once, twice, even three times. James was still immobilized. Billy then tried to stick his mammoth sausage into James' mouth, with some success. "Suck on this, bitch," he sneered.

Billy managed to get a few inches of his meat inside James mouth. James was none too happy. I already had one cock in my mouth today and I'll be damned if I allow another one, he thought. He chomped down with his teeth and bit Billy's penis with all his might.

Billy recoiled and yelped in pain, loosening the grip he that had on James, who needed only a small opening to reverse Billy's advantage. Using his police training, he soon managed to pile-drive Billy on to the floor, face-down. Had James a rope he could have hog-tied Billy, but he didn't, so he slipped one hand under Billy's neck, and with his other hand he grabbed Billy's leg and brought it up to his lower back. James' knee was firmly positioned in the small of Billy's back; the hammerhead was defeated.

"What is going on," demanded Ms. Duncan, who had been attracted by the noise and left her office to investigate?

With Billy face down on the floor and James mounted on him with one knee, his penis was perfectly situated for Ms. Duncan's inspection, but she didn't have time to admire the view, even if most everyone else in the room begged to differ.

Sputtering at first, not knowing what to say, Ms. Duncan finally gained her composure. "You, and you," she said, pointing to the two combatants, "I want to see you in my office right now. And you too, missy," she added, seeing Kristy standing amongst the crowd of onlookers. She wasn't sure what Kristy's role had been in this, but she recognized semen splatterings when she saw them, and Kristy was drenched with cum.

"I'm very disappointed at both of you," Veronica Duncan said to the two men, once everyone was inside her office.

"It's not James' fault," interrupted Kristy, "it's mine."

"How so?"

"He's my boyfriend."

After a moment's pause, Ms. Duncan said, "you're fired.

"But it's because of the Viagra."

"The what?"

"Viagra," said Kristy. "I put some in James' drink before he got here.

Ms. Duncan shook her head. "And I thought hiring girls was a good idea," she muttered.

"What led to the fight," she then asked? "I will not permit such behavior at my place."

Billy, who was standing next to James during Ms. Duncan's admonishment, next put his arm around James and said, "Veronica, I'm sorry about what happened, but we're all good friends here, right?'

James nodded in agreement, and Billy, out of nowhere, said "on guard!" With that he took his hammer and began smacking Mr. Penis. James quickly responded, and the two men were soon having a playful sword fight. James looked down at Billy' penis. His cock-head had an enormous slit at the top, as befitting a penis of such magnitude. His cock-head was extremely wide, and on top of such a slender shaft. It really did look like a hammerhead shark, James thought to himself.

Ms. Duncan had to admit to herself that the incident was about to have a happy ending.

Kristy was also pleased by the conciliation, especially the mock cock-fight. "I have an idea," she said, and whispered into Ms. Duncan's ear.

Before the men knew it, they were standing back-to-back. "Now each walk five paces," Ms. Duncan instructed. The two men obeyed and then turned to face each other.

"Okay, when I say go I want you begin jerking."

James and Billy stood poised as ready combatants. "It's Hammerhead versus Seabiscuit," she announced. "No, wait...James...I have a better nickname for you. From now on you're Bigfoot."

"Bigfoot, he asked?"

"I love it," announced Kristy, excitedly.

Ms. Duncan gave the signal, and the clash of the titanic cocks commenced. It wasn't really a fair fight, as Mr. Penis was weary from its earlier workouts. But James was a trooper and he would not back down from the challenge. He grabbed his 9" inch member and it quickly became 12 inches...13 inches...and almost got to 14 inches, which was the maximum length.

Billy meanwhile had risen to full mast, and Kristy stood there in mouth-wide shock at the massive cock. She was used to seeing big penises, being James' girlfriend and all, but Billy's thing took it to another level. Ms. Duncan too was amazed, but she managed to keep her decorum, as befitting her status.

After a few minutes Billy was breathing heavy and it was clear that he was going to ejaculate first. With a loud yell he spilled his seed in a blast that shot across at his adversary, landing on James' legs. James, meanwhile, kept jerking, although he was finding it difficult get to that stage where orgasm becomes inevitable.

Billy kept jerking and spurting. His stroking had now become irregular, using different speeds and rotations to coax all of the sperm out of his hammer. By the time he had finished the open floor space between himself and James was a virtual puddle of love-juice. James's legs had been on the receiving end of many blasts before the velocity decreased, but he made no attempt to stand back. No, James stood there and took his punishment as a man.

Ms. Duncan turned to Kristy and suggested that she give her boyfriend a helping hand. Once Billy had won the contest, Ms. Duncan simply wanted it to end; the thrill was over. But James was so intent on fulfilling what was expected of him that he refused to stop jerking. Perhaps Kristy could speed things up.

"I'll show you how you do it," she said, smiling and looking right into James' eyes.

Now ordinarily Kristy would have savored the moment, but subtlety at right now was redundant. She grabbed Mr. Penis and shook it and stroked it as if her life depended on it. James' massive shaft responded to her familiar hands, and within a few minutes James was writhing and moaning. When he finally shot his load it only landed about a foot in front of where he was standing. And his eruptions were no match for Billy's in terms of output. Mr. Penis was indeed worn out.

Ms. Duncan was satisfied and declared Billy the winner. But Kristy was still fired. Not that it mattered; she was only doing it as a lark, to keep an eye on James. She knew that Viagra would be too much of a good thing, especially for a horn-dog like James.

Later that evening James sat cross-legged at the foot of the bed, naked as usual. Kristy was at the other end, facing him. She had on a short denim miniskirt, and she tried to make it appear that it was by accident that her panties peeked out for James' enjoyment. Mr. Penis was stirring ever so slightly, but it would take a lot of effort to get his full attention, certainly more than just a little panty peek.

Kristy had explained her reasoning for the circle jerk. James fucking Stacy, James showing off his big manhood to anyone and everyone, the circle jerk video she had seen, and even her own fantasy about the naked slaves.

"I'd like to be one of those slaves," James commented once she had finished. And he then told her of his sexual fantasies, the deepest, darkest ideas that he had never before articulated.

"There was once a show on TV called the Brady Bunch," he said. "It's still on in re-runs. There were two girls, Marcia and Jan Brady, who wore the shortest skirts you could imagine. They were really hot, especially Marcia. And very often there was an upskirt scene. The way they made skirts in those days, it was harder to cover things up. About once about every three or four episodes you caught a glimpse of their panties. Sometimes it was for an instant but other times it was for a few seconds. And they didn't re-shoot the scene. They left it in! Unbelievable! And even on the shows that didn't show an upskirt, you were so close to seeing one that it was almost as good as if you did see one! I used to get so rock hard that I had to beat off as soon as the show was over. I cannot tell you how many times I masturbated over Marcia and Jan Brady.

Kristy listened intently. She needed to know all of James' sexual quirks if she was going to keep him happy. Now that James had discovered the joys of fucking she knew that she had to elevate her game.

Talking about the Brady Bunch had stirred Mr. Penis from his slumber, and it was now starting to stiffen. James rubbed it absent-mindedly.

"You've come a long way from pretending to be a nudist," Kristy said. "You used to get so embarrassed; that was half the fun!'

"You know, Kristy, I don't think nudity is so bad. I was embarrassed then because I was naked against my will."

"But you loved it when there were pretty girls checking you out."

"That's true."

"And you loved it when they were dressed sexy, like the time my friend and I were trying on clothes for you, and we accidentally let you see us in our underwear, although it wasn't really accidental."

"But that was then," James said. "Today I wouldn't even mind going to a nudist camp or something like that.

"But James, if we did that than everyone would be naked, including the woman."

"Hmmn, that's right."

"You like it more when you are naked and the women are wearing short skirts. Am I right big boy?"

"Well...I guess you are right," he replied. Thinking about it made Mr. Penis jump out a little between James' legs.

"Come on, big boy," Kristy teased. "Why don't you shake that big thing for me?"

And James did as he was ordered, and began to stroke his giant cock, not furiously, but steadily. Kristy knew that she hadn't lost her hold over James, but she readily accepted that she had to work a little harder at keeping him aroused. Sex can become boring once it becomes repetitive, so Kristy began to think of all the other scenarios that might be available for her. James was easy to manage once you understood what motivated Mr. Penis. And she smiled a little as James pulled on his penis with a little more motivation.

This chapter has come to end, but it is quite likely that James' adventures have only just begun. Working undercover in the Vice Squad creates a lot of opportunities, not to mention Kristy's mischievous imagination.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James - 10 Years After Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds