• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 10

Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 10

12

I'd like to thank Steven for giving me the inspiration to write this story.

With Brett's mother Tiffany unavailable, Susan gives injured Brett a shower.

Susan drove Brett home from school and leaving him on his own for him to walk inside on his crutches, she deposited him at the backdoor for her to run to use the restroom. Had he not had his license suspended for drag racing, he could have driven himself home. Only in his injured conditioned with his sorely bruised thighs, she didn't know how he could drive a car with a manual transmission. His sister, Erin, was there waiting for him.

"What happened now? What did you do now?" She looked at her brother with impatient intolerance. "Were you in another fight? It's always something with you," she said with unjustified contempt.

Ripe for taking, at only 19-years-old, almost 20, and with her having had sex with a multitude of men, including her brother, seemingly Erin she had already given up on men. No doubt, if she met a good woman, with her obvious negative attitude towards men, despite her promiscuity with men, she'd turn lesbian. Brett looked at his sister as if he was about to give her he finger and perhaps he would have had he not been on crutches, instead he made a pained sour face at her.

"No. I didn't do anything," he said walking in the living room with the crutches that the nurse gave him to use. "I hurt myself at football practice. Joey hit me right in the nuts with his helmet. Lifting me off the ground with his head, my thighs took the worst of it. They're all bruised and wicked sore. It hurts even to breathe. Now I know what opposing team members feel when a 300 pound linebacker hits them full force at speed. It's hard for me to even sit. You should have seen me getting in and out of Susan's car. She had to lift my feet inside," he said with a laugh. "At only 18-years-old, I suddenly feel like an old man."

"Let me see," she said looking down at his thighs.

He stared down at where she was looking before leer up at her. His sister was such a whore that obviously not knowing if she just wanted to look or blow him, he didn't know her meaning or intentions.

"See what?"

In the way that she was staring down at him, he looked at her with hopeful, sexual expectation that she wanted to see his cock.

"You thighs pervert, not your cock," she said sighing her exasperation.

She removed her focus stare from his eyes to stare down at his football pants covered thighs again and he looked at his sister as if he was a fresh, slab of meat and he was a hungry lion.

"You want to see my bruised thighs?"

He looked at her with unhidden, sexual excitement.

"Duh, I am studying to be a nurse moron," she said. "It's not every day that I see contusions bad enough that you need crutches to walk," she said with a laugh.

Brett gave his sister his best perverted smile.

"Okay, go ahead," said Brett giving her a nod while looking down at himself. "Pull down my pants. You can pull my underwear down with my pants too. I don't mind," he said laughing.

Erin rolled her eyes and sighed her frustration with his constant perverted comments. He acted as if he was her horny friend instead of her younger brother.

"You'd like for me to pull your underwear down, wouldn't you. I bet you're not too injured for me to give you a hand job. I bet you're not too hurt for me to suck your cock," she said.

"Sure," he said. "You may blow me if you'd like."

She walked to him, squatted down in front of him, and, as if about to blow her brother, she pulled down his football pants just as Susan walked in the kitchen. What Susan saw was the back of Erin's head with her poised on her knees in front of her brother with his pants down.

"You at least could have waited until he made it to his room before you started sucking him, Erin," said Susan with a dirty laugh.

Brett smiled while putting a gentle hand to the back of his sister's pretty head to push her forward into this crotch.

"Eww, stop it Brett. You smell," she said standing while staring down at her brother's horribly bruised thighs. "Very funny," said Erin turning her head to Susan. "I wanted to see his bruises. Already black and blue, they're really bad. The worst ones I've ever seen," she said returning her focused stared to Brett's injured thighs.

"Let's get you up to your room. You need to get off of your feet Mister," said Susan walking to Brett and reaching down to pull up his pants.

Ready to help him climb the stairs, she put a hand behind his back to direct him.

"Wait, I have to pee," he said. "I don't think that I can make it upstairs without peeing myself."

He looked as if he was about to do the pee-pee dance. If he could reach down to hold his cock through his clothes without falling, no doubt he would have.

"Okay, use the toilet down here before I help you upstairs," said Susan.

Brett looked from Susan to Erin and before looking back to Susan.

"I need help. I can't hold it myself while standing on these crutches," he said looking from Susan to look at his sister again.

Obviously looking for a willing volunteer to hold his cock while he peed, he had a shit eating grin on his face.

"I'll help him pee but if you're taking a dump, I'm not wiping your ass," said Erin.

"You're so gross Erin," said Susan.

"I only have to pee," said Brett.

"Your cock wouldn't be the first cock I held while one of my boyfriends gave me a golden shower and peed all over me," said Erin laughing with wickedness.

Difficult to shock Susan, she looked at Erin with surprise. For someone who was so young and who has experienced so much sexually, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"God you're such a little whore but I love you for that," said Susan laughing. "Every day, you never cease to surprise me, Erin," she said shaking her head. "Pray tell, why on Earth would you allow anyone to disrespect you by peeing on you? I'd never have anyone do that to me."

Unashamed and unembarrassed, Erin shrugged as if being peed on was no big deal. At only nineteen years old, barely a woman of legal age, one could only imagine what would be a big deal to her sexually. If she's already sexually done all of this now, what was left for her to experience later besides swinging and gangbangs. Who knows? With her a cheerleader on her college football team and with her attending all of the dorm parties, maybe she's already experienced those too?

"I was drunk. I was high. I was horny. I held his cock to direct his pee because I didn't want him peeing in my mouth or in my eyes," she said.

"Unbelievable," said Susan shaking her head.

"Wow," said Brett. "I'd love to pee on your sometime Erin."

Erin shot him a look that made him take an involuntary step back.

"Not in your lifetime," said Erin.

"Still even with you being drunk, high, and horny, I still don't understand while you'd allow some drunken guy to pee on you," said Susan.

Erin looked at her and shrugged.

"It was no big deal. Being that I was naked and in the shower at the time anyway, it was something that I thought I'd try. It appealed to me at the time but it doesn't mean I'd do it again, unless the man paid me big bucks," she said with a dirty laugh. "After receiving a golden shower, not really my cup of tea, at least I can check that off my bucket list," she said with another laugh.

"Some bucket list you have. Your bucket list is more of a trash dump," said Susan with a sigh.

Erin shot her a look that could melt ice.

"Yeah, well, at least I'm not some over the hill forty-something-year-old woman trying to have sex with her best friend's two children," said Erin.

Cat fight! Ready to get out her claws in a hair pulling contest, Susan shot her a look.

"I didn't hear you say no to my licking your pussy Erin," said Susan raising her voice.

Suddenly going from a bitch to acting submissive, Erin looked at Susan apologetically.

"Sorry," said Erin. "I didn't mean what I said. I apologize."

"Just take him to pee so that I can get him to bed," said Susan with a wave of her hand that told her that she was done talking.

Erin opened the bathroom door for her brother.

"I need a shower before I go to bed. I'm all sweaty and smelly from playing football," he said looking from Erin to look at Susan before looking back to Erin.

"Oh, no. Don't look at me. I'm drawing the line right there. I'm not getting naked to give him a shower. Even with your badly bruised thighs, no doubt, you'll try and stick that monster in my mouth, up my ass, or in my pussy," she said. "I don't mind having sex with my brother when it's my idea but not when being forced."

Erin looked at Susan and Susan looked at Brett.

"After you pee him, I'll shower him," said Susan.

Brett suddenly had a face full of sexual excitement.

"You will?"

As if an owl spotting a mouse, Brett shot his head around as if he had been hit with a left hook.

"Yes," said Susan.

He gave her a sly smile.

"You'll have to get naked," he said turning to look at her and gulping down his lust while undressing her with his eyes.

Already one up on him, she looked at him as if they were playing chess and she just called checkmate.

"You won't be able to see much with the bathroom light off," said Susan with a victorious laugh.

"Maybe not but I can still touch and feel enough of you to know what you look like without your clothes," said Brett closing his eyes and raising his hands from his crutches as if he was a blind man or a man touched by a healer and who could walk again.

Susan shook her head and laughed.

"You've already seen me naked lots of times when you walk back and forth by my bedroom while I'm dressing and undressing, you little pervert," said Susan.

"If you didn't want me to see your underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body, you wouldn't get dressed and undressed with the door open," he said.

"Touché," she said laughing. "Being that I'm an exhibitionist, I've never been modest. Endlessly teasing you, I was waiting for you to step in my room for a private show, but you never did."

"Damn, if only I knew that then that I could have had sex with you, I would have," he said.

"C'mon, let's go pee and no monkey business," said Erin helping him in the bathroom.

Once inside the toilet, she pulled down his football pants and pulled down his underwear.

"You didn't have to pull down my underwear, Erin. You could have just reached your hand in my pee hole and pulled out my cock," he said.

"I bet you'd love for me to fish around in your underwear to pull out your cock," she said rolling her eyes. "Just pee," she said lifting the seat, taking him in her hand to aim him.

"Get down on your knees and I'll pee all over you. If you open your mouth, I'll pee in your mouth," he said.

"Gross. You're so gross Brett," said Erin.

He peed a hot, long, steamy stream of urine.

"Maybe one day you'll allow me to pee all over your naked body Erin," said her brother grimacing in obvious pain while peeing.

"Don't get your hopes up Brett," she said looking down at the toilet. "Oh, oh, there's some blood in your urine." She looked from the toilet to look at him. "Does it hurt for you to pee?"

"It stings a little," he said. "Yeah, actually it burns."

As if she was really a nurse instead of a student in nursing school, she looked at him with concern.

"It's a good thing you're seeing the doctor tomorrow," she said shaking him before wiping him with toilet tissue and discarding the tissue in the toilet bowl. "You have hematuria," she said squatting down to pull up his underwear and pants.

Erin moved the toilet seat down, closed the lid, and flushed the toilet. Then, leaving him positioned against the wall on his crutches, she turned from him to wash and dry her hands.

"Homo what? What the Hell is that? I'm not gay. I never had sex with a guy," he said looking at her with anger.

She shook her head at his stupidity.

"Hematuria is when you have blood in your urine stupid," said his sister. "Blood in your urine or in your poop is never a good thing," she said. "God, you're such a moron. When I'm so smart, how did you get so stupid?"

As if victorious after having cheated in a big poker game without being caught, Brett smiled a big, shit eating grin.

"You're not as smart as you think you are Erin. I just got you to hold my cock while I peed," he said with a dirty laugh.

"You're such an asshole Brett," she said opening the bathroom door.

"Tell me. What does that homotura mean Erin?" He looked down at the little red cloud of blood in the water. "What does it mean that there's blood in my urine?"

"Hematuria. Don't get all stressed out about it. I'm sure it's something minor that stems from your injury but any blood coming from your penis or ass should never be ignored," said Erin.

Susan poked her head in the bathroom door.

"Did you two have fun?"

Susan looked from Brett before looking at Erin.

"He has a little bit of blood in his urine," said Erin.

Susan looked at Brett with concern.

"I have homotoria," said Brett with a face full of sadness.

"What?" Susan looked at Brett and wrinkled her face to understand what he had just said. "Homotoria? What's that?"

"Hematuria. That's the medical term for having blood in his urine," said Erin.

"Well, don't worry about it Brett. I'm sure it's something minor. We'll be seeing the doctor tomorrow morning. C'mon. Let's get you upstairs to take that shower before getting you to bed," said Susan helping him up the stairs. "Being that you're not feeling well, I won't turn off the light. You can watch me undress."

"You'll let me watch you strip?"

"Yes," said Susan.

"Well that's worth getting hurt. When I hurt myself before, my Mom gave me sponge baths. I think she enjoyed washing my cock as much as I enjoyed her watching her wash my cock and fondling my erect prick. Only she never stripped naked to get in the shower with me though," said Brett.

"Well, I'm not your mother," said Susan giving him a sexy wink.

"I'll bring food and something for to drink up to your room after you shower. Don't you be coming up and down the stairs," said Erin. "Leave your door open and call down for whatever you need."

"Thanks Erin," said Brett. "Erin, I need a blowjob," said Brett pretending he was calling downstairs to her from upstairs.

"Fat chance," said Erin.

Handing crutches to Susan to carry, he took one slow step at a time up the stairs, Brett leaned on Susan for support. Only taking advantage of the situation, he moved his horny hand down her back to feel and squeeze her shapely, firm ass.

"Do that again and I'll turn off the bathroom light and leave it off while I undress," said Susan.

"Okay," said Brett. "Sorry but if I was to lose my balance and accidentally touch, feel, and grope part of your naked body, I don't want you holding that against me, unless you really wanted to," he said laughing.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, my holding my naked body against your naked body," said Susan.

"Shit yeah," said Brett catching himself after losing his balance for a second. He looked at her up and down and stared at her as if she was already naked. "Who wouldn't?"

"Careful Brett. Pay attention to where you're walking. You don't want to tumble down the stairs. Just two more steps Brett," said Susan. "All I need for you is to break your leg and I'll be giving you sponge baths too."

Susan walked him in the bathroom and deposited him against the bathroom wall while she began undressing herself.

"This could only be better if Nurse Elizabeth was here to take a shower with us too," he said.

"Nurse Elizabeth? It's not enough that I'll be stripping naked to take a shower with you and you want Nurse Elizabeth too?"

"I always wanted to have a threesome," said Brett.

"What? You always wanted to have a threesome? You're only 18-years-old," said Susan laughing. "You're just as bad as your sister."

"It's on my bucket list," he said nodding his head as if that made it okay for him to have a threesome.

"Well, I'm sure that Nurse Elizabeth wouldn't need much convincing to give you enough hot sex that you wouldn't need another female in her bed," said Susan. "A real cougar, she's one horny, old broad. She'd accommodate whatever sexual need you have."

With Brett standing there staring and with the bathroom light illuminating more than just his lust for her, Susan began her slow striptease. Unbuttoning her button blouse one slow button at a time while pausing to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before continuing to unbutton the next button, she watched Brett's eyes filled with all that he was seeing of her. Exposing the tops of her D cup breasts to him, she paused before revealing her long line of cleavage and before unbuttoning the next button. She thought it odd that he wasn't able to get much of an erection, perhaps from the effects of his recent injury. Yet, nonetheless his lack of physical, sexual appreciation of her judging him by his lack of erection, she continued stripping herself naked.

Hoping to encourage his erection, she reached out to touch and fondled the head of his cock with her manicured fingers before wrapping her fingers around his cock to slowly stroke him. She managed to get half an erection out of him. Not wanting to aggravation whatever was wrong with him, she cupped his testicles in her hand before she continued undressing herself. Besides, with him peeing blood, she wasn't about to suck him. Figuring that she'd only aggravate his injury, whatever his injury is, she wasn't about to stroke him to make him cum either. Unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, she stood there in her while bra and short skirt.

"God damn, you have big tits Susan," he said reaching out his hand to feel her breast through her bra in the palm of his hand. First one and then the other, he traced the impressions her big nipples suddenly made in her bra.

She looked down at where he was touching and feeling her while watching his horny hand feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like my tits. I love my breasts too," she said reaching around herself to unbutton and unzip her short skirt.

As if a curtain falling to expose what she wanted him to see, her skirt fell to her feet. Now standing there in her big, white bra and her bright white, sheer bikini panty, Brett stared at her as if he was a starving man dying of hunger.

"Damn Susan, for an old broad, you have one Hell of a body," he said still staring.

"For an old broad? Thank you, I think," she said with a laugh. "So tell me. You decided. Which first? Panties or bra," she said looking down at herself.

He stared at her bra before looking down at her panties.

"Being that I'm a breast man and can't wait to see your tits up close and in person. Bra please remove your bra," he said.

Susan reached around herself as if she was about to remove her bra but instead in one fluid motion, she slid her panties down her legs and kicked them off to reveal her blonde, trimmed pussy. Then, turning and bending, she showed him her naked ass.

"Well?" She looked at him staring at her. "Which do you like better my pussy or my ass?"

Brett stared at her blonde pussy before staring at her naked ass when she turned to show him her ass.

"As much as I love your blonde pussy, I love your ass. You have a phenomenal ass Susan. If I could right now, I'd love to fuck your ass," he said.

"Have you had anal sex before?"

"No but, another thing on my bucket list, you make me want to have anal sex with you. I can only imagine what it must feel like to penetrate you anally while humping you and while hanging onto your big tits," he said.

They stopped talking while staring at one another.

"I'm horny too," said Susan reaching down to touch her honey pot with her index finger before taking her finger to her mouth and sucking it as if she was sucking his cock. "It's too bad that you're injured. I'll allow you to do me right now. If nothing else, this gives you a reason to get better," she said taking his cock in her hand again and slowly and ever so delicately stroking him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds