• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Changes

Changes

12

By now Danny and me had been engaged for well over a year and living happily as man and wife, I never had to work unless I wanted to and I had also become an amateur Trans model being photographed for some magazines and events so I was always content being me but as my life has moved on I knew I wanted to make my feminization more permanent.

Now as a Tgirl I adore my cock and love having it played with and now using it on others especially other Tgirls who want to experience being fucked by a girl like me, it took me a long time to understand my body and the feelings I experience but now I would describe myself as a switch bitch as I love to top other Tgirls and women.

Danny has and always does support me and escorts me to any nights out or photo shoots for my peace of mind as some are just too perverse for me and with Danny close by I always know I am safe and as no always means no.

As I now had started to form my own income as well as Danny still running the club doors in our hometown we were moving up the ladder as such and had recently moved from our gorgeous flat to a seafront property big enough to hold private parties and allow friends to stay and still have enough privacy to play together whenever we want to.

But I still have never felt enough for Danny, this hunk of a man could have any of the sexy girls he wants and always gets looks and attention wherever we go but always tells me I am the only one he wants in his life and accepts his sexuality as I do mine.

I have always been worried since our first date and especially our engagement that Danny would not want to be seen with a Trans girlfriend or wife but how wrong I have been as he has introduced me to some of his very straight friends and they all accept me as a girl and socialize with me whether Danny is around or not.

I knew my time would come sooner or later and as I was booked for a photo shoot with a pre op Transsexual for her website whom I am friends with, as usual Danny would be there to ensure I was safe and nobody tried anything with me I didn't want to happen.

Needless to say a lot of the photos were highly sexual and showed me being penetrated anally by my Ts friend and me in her also along with pics of us together as we had sex, I really love another Tgirl fucking me and sometimes enjoy it more than sex with my partner but I would never tell him that.

On our way home Danny commented on how stunning I looked as the pics were taken but also commented several times on how beautiful the other girl was and how gorgeous her breasts were as well as her 9 inch cock that I took all of in my tight pussy followed by her cum, asking him if he would like me to have real breasts he told me I'm perfect but I knew he would love me to and it has always been a step I knew I would take once I was partnered and happy.

Teasing him all the way home I knew how horny he was as he was not allowed to join in on the shoot, running my manicured nails up his inside leg teasing his groin through his jeans and finally unzipping his flies and easing out his thick 8 inches and slowly wanking him off as he tried to concentrate on driving.

Traveling the route we were on I knew full well there were plenty of turn offs and it wasn't long until Danny had pulled off the main road finding a forest car park and parking as far down as he could away from any other cars, switching off the engine he slid his seat back the one notch it would go and reclined the back and undid his belt and button on his jeans watching my movements the whole time as I slid my panties off I knew he wanted to fuck me.

Climbing to my knees on the passenger seat still in my 6inch heels I soon had my professionally made up lips wrapped around his thick 8 inches flicking my tongue over his bell end teasing him before taking as much as I can into my throat making him moan for me, begging me to sit astride him I was not going to wait for a second invitation.

When I left the shoot I had to douche so I knew I was lovely and clean but I had no lube so taking his thick cock inside me could be painful, sitting up slightly Danny guided me into his lap facing him and as I lined up my tight little pussy for his big cock he pulled my bum cheeks apart so I could ease myself onto his fat bell end.

Feeling him opening me up I managed through gritted teeth to slide down his shaft and sit astride his balls, pulling my little denim skirt up around my waist and pulling off my top Danny was soon pulling at the cups of my bra and sucking my tiny pert natural A cup breasts and nipples as I slowly slid up and down his thick cock.

I had cum hard already during my shoot but I knew Danny needed to cum and I was sure I was going to be getting a hot delivery deep inside me, teasing him and telling him I want a perfect pair of breasts for him to play with he began to pump me hard bouncing me on his cock as the car rocked I was in heaven being fucked hard for the second time in a few hours.

Playing with my now stiff 8 inches turned Danny on even more and within minutes he was panting hard and then as his cock twitched deep inside me I felt him unload a hot spunky load inside me, as he fell back into his seat I laid flat against him with his semi hard cock still inside me and kissed him gently.

As we got cleaned up Danny made comment about me wanting breasts for him and if I really wanted breast augmentation done he would pay for it to make me happy, telling him I would only do it if he wanted me to have them done he said no baby you are perfection but I knew from the chats about my Ts friend that he really wanted a stunning girl with full breasts and a hard cock between her legs and I decided that's what I would become.

Until now I had been on feminizing hormones and development creams and pills to encourage breast growth and make my skin soft like a girls, I also use a breast pump at home to make my A cup breasts look fuller and fill my cups when I wear something revealing if we are off out to a club or a night out in general.

That night Danny and me relaxed totally as we watched some movies but as we went to bed I decided to sneak off and pump up my breasts a little, sliding into a favorite satin baby doll, stockings and 6 inch heels I wanted another hot session with my man and this time as I rode his hard cock he spent ages working my nipples till they were rock hard and fondling my breasts as we had sex.

This time as we finished I asked him again if he wants me to have my breasts done and again he said I was perfect but I knew he wanted more and as I had become full time since our engagement I wanted to look 100 per cent feminine with a large secret in my panties.

I never wanted Danny to be outed as having a Tgirl girlfriend or wife as he called me and we had never told any of his friends that I have a cock so in my mind and others I was a girl already and my male life had long gone so the time to improve myself had come.

Chatting to my best friend Kes who had implants done she recommended her surgeon and told me she would call him and make the appointment for me and come along for support, adding the surgeon was not only fit but well endowed I knew Kes had obviously paid in kind.

Money was not a problem as I knew I had the money in my account to pay for the surgery but now I had to make an excuse as Danny is very protective of me so Kes and I made an excuse we were going to see a band we both love who were playing some distance away.

Booking a double room I would share with Kes she booked my appointment and I took my breast pump with me as I knew exactly what I wanted done, packing an overnight bag Danny sat watching me and kept telling me how he was going to miss cuddling me all night while I was away, of course I would miss him to but Kes would be there for me.

Picking up my bag Danny stood up and put his muscular arms around me and kissed me like I was leaving him forever, promising him I would be ok and I would call him as soon as I reach the hotel in Brighton with Kes.

Kissing him again I saw his gentle side as his eyes were watery with tears, asking him if he was going to miss me that much he just told me I am his world and he adores me which ruined my mascara as I had a little cry too, as we cuddled Kes turned up and told us both off for being too soft and assuring Danny she would look after me.

Sliding into my favorite little leather jacket and a pair of 5 inch heels I grabbed my handbag and night bag and made my way to the car with Danny right behind me the whole way, as I slid into my mate Kes car and lowered the window Danny leaned in and kissed me again and I assured him it was only 24 hours and I would be back.

This was a big step for me and in some ways I was worried what Danny may think of me once he saw my new look and my new breasts, I just hoped he would love it and enjoy me even more.

Reaching Brighton I really did want to have a big night out but had been put under strict instructions due to my surgery that afternoon, reaching hotel reception and booking in the good looking receptionist welcomed us as ladies which still makes my day.

As we settled into our hotel room for a few hours I felt the nerves starting to get to me but as I called Danny I tried to stay calm as he would come looking for me if he thought I was upset in anyway and I guess that's a big part of why I love him so much.

As 2pm rolled around Kes and me took the long walk as I referred to it down to meet my surgeon and discuss my implants, taking my pump with me I wanted to show him exactly what I wanted done as I didn't want anything silly looking just a filler to make my breasts more plump and fem looking.

As we entered the reception I was so glad I decided to wear my pumps instead of heels as the nerves took hold I felt almost faint, Kes grabbing my arm she led me to the reception area and I gave my name, the receptionist was not the usual doctors receptionist instead I had a funny idea she was Transgender so I asked and was told the doctor had done her surgery 5 years ago and offered her a job when she had struggled to find work.

Telling me what a nice guy he was she pointed towards the sofas in the reception area and asked me to sit and wait for him, sitting with Kes I was now a little calmer and instead of the usual patient intercom doctors here have to call you in to see them the doctor came out to meet me and Kes was right he is fit.

Doctor Maz was fit indeed, about 6 feet 2 tall and well built with perfect jet black hair and deep brown eyes, slightly tanned I guessed him was of a foreign descent but spoken perfect English and as he extended his had to welcome me I stood and introduced my friend Kes.

Smiling the doctor told me he remembers Kes very well and with that led us to his consultation room, I don't know why but I kind of expected a desk and a couple of seats along with medical bits up on the walls but this was completely different, a well lit room with two huge comfy leather sofas and a coffee table in the middle with leaflets about the surgery and the practicing doctors.

As we sat and spoke about what I wanted the doctor advised he was ready to undertake the work from the pictures I had sent, asking me to remove my top and bra he sat and looked me over but as I added I usually use a breast pump he advised it would do my skin no good and damage the tissue eventually.

Pulling out a folder of his work on ladies and trans people he went through what he could offer me to suit my build, deciding on a small B cup he said that would be no problem and asked if I would like anything else done as he could work out a cost for me, deciding I would have my upper lip plumped a little he noted everything down and told me he would call me in the next hour or so if I wanted to go get lunch somewhere but told me no alcohol.

Leaving the surgery and walking to a café bar down the road Kes kept nudging me and as soon as we settled I asked her what she had done with the doctor, telling me that was her secret she winked and added he has got a big cock though.

I had somehow wished she hadn't told me as now when I had to see him again I was going to have to look at his package in a different light, just as we sat relaxing my phone went and answering it the receptionist had the price and availability for my appointment ready.

Booking me in for 4pm that afternoon I was told to bring loose clothing for after the op so on the way back to the surgery I bought a really tacky Brighton T-shirt and a bikini set as I thought that would just support my new breasts without being tight.

As I walked in the Doctor was in reception and immediately led me through to an almost hospital looking room with a bed, asking me to strip on and put on a smock he then prepared my pain relief and told me I would be in surgery within half an hour if I was happy to still go ahead, telling him yes I think so as the pain killers took hold I slipped into a deep sleep.

The next thing I knew I was back in the same room and had Kez stood one side of me and the doctor the other, still feeling a little numb physically and mentally I asked when he would start and the doctor just said I was all done and in recovery from the medication he had given me.

Kez took my hand and as I came too and sat up a little I felt the extra weight to my chest as I looked down I had perfect full breasts which despite the medication made me a little over excited and as I tried to conceal the fact I was erect the doctor just smiled and said that's a first.

Asking what he meant he told me most of his Trans patients become even more feminine after the breast operation and he had never seen a Tgirl get an erection from having the first sight of her new body, grabbing a mirror he showed me the lip work too which was only a tiny increase but looked much better.

Waking up I dressed and slid off the bed out to the reception, sitting with the doctor he was checking I was ok and telling me about the support he could offer if I required it, thanking him but telling him I will be ok I paid up my bill and the receptionist ordered me a taxi back to the hotel with Kes.

As soon as I got back to our room my T-shirt came off as did the bikini and as I slid my jeans off and then my panties I got the full view of my new body in the mirror, with Kes sitting on the end of the bed watching me I began to get turned on again and there was the look Danny had loved so much a stunning looking girl with a large cock and full balls, I just hoped he liked it.

Knowing the relationship I have with Kes as my social sister I knew full well we were going to fuck and as I stood there I noticed she had moved from the bed in the mirrors reflection, instead she had stripped to her lingerie and as she approached me telling me how hot I looked I bodies met and soon we kissed passionately as she stroked my stiff cock.

Breaking our kiss she whispered I'll be gentle and as she slid her pierced tongue around my nipples I near passed out from the pleasure I was getting, leading me to the bed we were soon 69 together as I lapped at her gorgeous shaven pussy paying extra attention to her clit making her squirm and moan and she sucked at my full hard 8 inches, it felt so hot being sucked off with my new breasts heaving with the pleasure and my nipples becoming rock hard.

No longer could I hold back and as I thought I was about to cum Kez stopped and allowed me to relax as she turned and kissed me the look between us was about to become full on sex and as Kez slid into my lap I had to fill her and with one thrust I was balls deep in her pussy.

Riding me as we kissed and fondled each other I knew I wanted to cum but as Kez bounced hard on my stiff cock I knew I could not cum inside her so telling her I wanted to spunk in her she climbed off of me and got to her hands and knees begging me to cum in her arse.

Sliding my thick dripping cock across her wet pussy for lubrication I eased my cock inside her tight bum and with an audible pop I was inside her, sliding deep in her until my balls met her bum and she pushed back hard against me as I started to pound her tight arse sliding my hand round to play with her clit as I fucked her.

Soon enough Kes hit an almighty orgasm and as she came her anal muscles locked onto my cock making me cum hard inside her, shooting 2 or 3 hot loads deep into her bowels as I grew flaccid and pulled out of her she turned and cuddled up to me where we fell asleep for some time.

Waking later in the evening and deciding we both needed a drink I tried to get ready but realizing my breasts were now a little bigger than I had planned none of my lingerie would fit properly, fortunately as Kes is a similar size she lent me a bra but we planned to go shopping before returning home.

Out in the bar we choose to go into I kept getting admiring looks and as one guy approached us Kes kissed me and he backed off, shame as he was fit but I wanted the next person to fuck me to be Danny anyway as I had done all this for him really even though I myself wanted breasts.

As the next day came me and Kes hit the shops and as I knew Danny was working on the Sunday evening in one of the towns clubs we planned a surprise visit, Danny had asked if I would be home before he had to go to work at 7pm but we had other plans.

Driving back was a nightmare but as we got into town I knew I had the right clothes and make up etc to get ready for a night out, Kes had no problem with me getting ready at hers and as we walked past the bins outside her flat I dropped my breast pump in one as I would never need it again.

As we walked in Adam was in his usual position of Xbox controller in one hand and a joint in the other, looking up his eyes widened and he stood up to give me a hug and help with my bags of lingerie and shoes.

Telling Adam our plan he was up for going out and would help keep Danny out of the way for long enough for me to get into the club, I wasn't going to ask how as I didn't want to know, Adam always has had his ways around Danny as they have been best mates for years and worked the doors together on and off whenever Adam needed some extra money.

Disappearing into the other room to shower and dress I knew exactly how to show off my new assets without leaving them on display for everyone to see so as I slid into a tight little black dress then hugged my corseted curves and keep my cleavage tastefully displayed I felt amazing.

Making sure I had designer lingerie on underneath and topping off with my 5inch heels I knew Danny would not be able to keep his hands off of me, pulling my long hair back into a pony tail and fixing my makeup I was ready to hit town.

Walking down from my friends flat Adam said I'll see you two inside and as he ran down to the club I knew he was playing his diversion card, reaching the door another bouncer I know through Danny was on and as he made comment on how well I looked I told him under no circumstances was Danny to know I am here, agreeing he said he would say nothing unless I wanted him to and kissing me on the cheek I walked in.

Finding a quiet corner near the bar me and Kes took 2 bar stools and ordered our drinks, as the bar man approached I recognized him immediately as a barman from one of the closed venues in the gay area of town so this was going to be too easy to fool Danny now.

As we relaxed and got into the night I saw Danny do his rounds 2 or 3 times but never spot me which was unusual but maybe he was tired or looking for someone else, then out of nowhere Adam appeared and said are you ready.

Looking confused I just nodded

As I did the other doorman I knew said come with me and as I was led to the security office he explained they had told Danny I was dealing drugs in the club to get him back to the office.

To be honest I was kind of scared as I know what he can be like if someone tries dealing or messing about in a club he runs the doors on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Changes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds