• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 04

Momma Slut Ch. 04

1234

This story is about cheating and deception and pure unadulterated interracial lust of a mom for her daughter's boyfriend. Please spare me the holier than thou judgmental comments at the end about the mom. It's a story on an erotic web site people! Just read and enjoy. If this kind of story is not your cup o' tea, move on now. Comments about the writing and such are welcome by sending feedback. Just so all you moral anons know, I only allow comments and feedback when you leave a contact e-mail you cowards.

Thanks to all of you who commented on parts 1-3. Thanks Silkstockingslover for the early read and feedback. I really feel this chapter is way better after your suggestions. I love feedback, even if it is to constructively criticize.

If you did not read Chapters 1-3, you should. The character development and backgrounds will help this one make sense. This chapter is longer than most of my works, but couldn't figure out any way to cut it up. Hope you enjoy.

Goamz86

*****

Kimberly awoke the day after Taylor's birthday party and hurried to clean up her bed sheets and herself before her daughter woke up. As it turned out, there really was no need to hurry, as Taylor would be on the couch sleeping off her bender from the night before until well passed noon. After Kimberly showered and made her bed, she grabbed her phone and noticed it had a text from a number not in her contacts. She opened it and all it said was

Anytime.

D

Kimberly got instantly wet. Now she had Dee's number too. She told herself she really didn't need it since she had Jordan to satisfy her, and she didn't need to be cheating with two men. That was a sure fire way to get caught. However, she saved the number as a second number under Sheri's contact to hide it, thinking she would have it just in case. It would not be long however before she was dialing that number many times over.

*************One week later***************

"See baby, look at how she sucks my cock like a total slut." Jordan told Taylor as another white girl from their school gobbled up his cock like a porn star.

The girl, Lexi, was deep-throating his cock over and over and holding it there for several seconds each time before finally withdrawing it from her mouth as Jordan preached to Taylor the whole time.

"See, look at that! She is a total whore for my black cock. If you expect me to keep you around, you need to learn to suck cock like this." Jordan told Taylor.

Taylor sat consumed with envy and jealousy, naked on her knees on Jordan's bed in his frat house room watching the fucking slut satisfy her boyfriend. Taylor was consumed with lust. She loved the way that cock made here feel, no she was obsessed with the way that cock made her feel, and she wanted to be the one sucking that cock. However, she sat there obediently as Jordan had instructed her to do while this other whore did the job Taylor wanted to do.

Over the past week, Jordan had played Taylor perfectly, turning her into the horny little black cock slut he wanted her to be. It had all started the day after her birthday.

*********************

Taylor finally woke up on the couch sometime around 12:30. Her mouth felt like someone had dumped a shovel of sand in it while she was sleeping. Her tongue was swollen and not a drop of saliva graced her mouth. She sat up and instantly her head pounded. She immediately dropped back down to her pillow and begged God to make her hangover go away, promising never to drink again if he would just make her head feel better right now. The nausea she felt in the middle of the night had at least passed. She recalled all the drinking and carousing she had done the night before, even remembering her alcohol fueled debauchery with Jordan. She felt like crap, not even the memory of her and Jordan brought joy to her at this moment. She fished around on the coffee table until finally she found her phone. She texted Jordan , but he didn't answer right away. She figured he may still be sleeping, so she dragged herself off the couch, took something to make her head stop pounding and made her way to the shower. She cleaned the stench of her night off and felt much better after the Advil had taken affect. She again texted Jordan as it had been almost an hour and no response. After dressing she went to the kitchen and got a little something to drink and eat and settled on the couch to watch some TV. After several hours of inactivity on the couch there was finally a text from Jordan

It's over Taylor. I don't want to see you anymore.

Taylor frantically texted and called Jordan, but there was no reply to any of it. Taylor decided she would just go find Jordan and see what was going on.

She arrived at the frat house and one of Jordan's frat brothers let her in, telling her he was up in his room. When she opened his door, he was lying on his bed in only a pair of shorts and he was on the phone. He told the person he was talking to that he had to go, but Taylor noticed his tone was very syrupy and filled with innuendo.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He spat at her.

Taylor was blown away by his curtness. She hemmed and hawed a reply trying to understand what was going on. When Taylor began to cry and beg to know why he was breaking up with her, he told her that he needed more than Taylor was willing to give him sexually. She begged him to reconsider, asking him what he wanted. He told her, he wanted his girlfriend to be willing to swallow, take it up the ass and among other things, not talk back to him and to do as she was told. Then he shooed her away and told her he had things to do. Taylor left the house balling her eyes out as all the guys in the house rolled their eyes because Taylor was not the only one of Jordan's conquests to leave the house in that condition.

When Taylor got home, Kimberly was there and she listened to Taylor weep and moan about how Jordan had dumped her. Kimberly played the good mother, comforting her daughter and telling her it would be ok, all the time getting a little thrill inside knowing that maybe Kimberly's antics the night before had shown Jordan who the real black cock slut of the family was. Later that night after Kimberly got Taylor calmed down, into bed and finally asleep, she texted Jordan and told him she wanted to see him. She sent several more texts telling him she wanted to meet to find out what had happened between Taylor and him, but that was obviously a front to get to his black dick. Jordan ignored her text because he had another little slutty white girl of the hook, Lexi. Jordan spent the rest of his night breaking in the new girl, while Kimberly spent her night fucking her slutty cunt with her vibrator fantasizing about Jordan, and Taylor spent hers sobbing and vowing to get her man back no matter what it took. What it would take was her total transformation to black cock slut...Like mother like daughter.

That transformation began the next day. Taylor went to school and attended classes, but all day she was only thinking of how she was going to convince Jordan to take her back. When her last class was over, she rushed home and grabbed some things and rushed out of the house before her mom could come home and see her. Jordan had practice until 3:00 so Taylor hurried to the frat house. When one of Jordan's frat brothers opened the door, Taylor sweet talked him into letting her into Jordan's room. She prepared herself and waited for Jordan to arrive.

Jordan was pretty wiped out from working out and then practice when he opened the door to his room, but that soon disappeared when he saw what was waiting on his bed. Taylor lay sprawled out on it in nothing but a black silk bra, black thong, thigh high seamed stockings and bright red 5 inch tall come fuck me shoes. Jordan's face lit up and Taylor got excited.

"How's this for slutty?" She asked as she slowly spread her legs wide and dragged her middle finger along the front of her thong, pressing the material between her already swollen pussy lips into the drippings of her fuck hole.

Jordan played it off with smooth indifference, "Taylor, what are you doing here? I'm tired. I don't have time for your good little girl lingerie games. It takes more than dressing up to be slutty."

Taylor immediately felt crushed, but thinking fast she scrambled to her hands and knees on the bed and then leaped onto the floor in front of him. She pressed her face against his thigh and stroked his growing cock through his dirty baseball pants. "That's not all I will do baby, I can be your little slut I promise. " She told him, as she began pulling down his pants. When she got them down Jordan's semi-hard cock sprung up and Taylor salivated. Then the smell hit. Jordan had been working out for over three hours and the smell of his sweaty crotch was almost unbearable. Taylor recoiled and Jordan noticed.

"What's the matter, a little sweaty stank too much for the stuck up white girl?" He teased. "A real slut wouldn't care. A real slut would have my cock in her mouth already. A real slut would love the smell of my sweaty junk."

Taylor didn't hesitate another second. She grabbed hold of it and slid it into her mouth. She hated the taste, and she hated the smell, but she didn't show it one bit. She sucked his smelly sweaty dick like a pro.

"That's what I'm talking about. There might be hope for you yet." Jordan told her.

Taylor was not going to give him any reason to send her away. She was so sure she loved Jordan, and she was going to get him back. She swallowed his cock whole and sloppily devoured his man-meat. Slurping and sucking and stroking it, she did everything she knew he liked.

"Yeah slut, suck it good. Get it all hard and I will give you what you want."

Taylor did as she was told. Jordan grabbed her hair and started fucking her face.

"Suck me, take it all you dirty cock loving whore." Jordan stepped up the degradation. He knew Taylor wouldn't say anything, the way she begged him yesterday to stay. "Who's a dirty dick loving slut?" he asked, pulling her hair so his cock slipped from her mouth.

"I am!" Taylor replied, trying to get it back in her mouth. The filthiness of it all was actually starting to turn her on, and the name calling really didn't bother her. She needed her man, and she needed his cock, so she told herself she could handle this.

"Does my dirty white slut want my filthy black cock back in her mouth?" Jordan teased her as he cock smacked her lips with his meat.

"Yes, Yes I want it back in my slutty little white mouth." She told him knowing this was what he wanted to hear. She suddenly noticed how much talking dirty back to Taylor really turned her on. She moved her thong to the side and began fiddling her clit.

Jordan allowed her mouth so get about an inch from his cock. Taylor opened her mouth wide in anticipation of having it in her mouth.

"Beg me!" Jordan demanded.

Taylor didn't hesitate, even though there was trepidation inside her to how she was allowing him to treat her. Pleeeeeease!" she whined.

"Again!"

"Pleeeeeeeease baby, pleeeeeeeeease let me have your big fat black dick in my mouth pleeeeeeeeeease!" She beseeched even though again inside she had uneasiness about her actions, but they were fading quickly.

Jordan slowly began to allow her mouth to envelope his cock, "Don't suck!" he commanded. "Just hold it in your mouth."

Taylor did as commanded. She closed her mouth around the throbbing member and just held it in her mouth as she looked up at Jordan. She could feel it pulsing with every heartbeat of her lover. It was so tormenting. She wanted to suck it so badly. She wanted to show him what a good cock sucker she was, but he wouldn't let her.

"Don't suck." He warned her. "Just hold it like I told you. Be my good little white slut."

Taylor was furiously playing with her clit now, and the domination was really turning her on. She never imagined being treated like a bitch slut could be so thrilling. She just sat there with her lover's cock in her mouth playing with herself waiting for further instructions.

"Go ahead." Jordan finally told her.

She immediately began sucking and stroking and devouring Jordan's fuck stick. She sucked and did everything she knew Jordan liked, all the while playing with her own sex as well. Jordan had let go of her hair and Taylor was doing all the work now. She again couldn't believe how excited this made her feel, all of her anxiety disappeared and she rose to a resounding orgasm. Moments later, just as she was coming off of her high, Jordan announced his impending climax.

"Her it comes you dirty cock sucking little white slut." He didn't tell her what to do. He wanted to see how she handled his approaching cum blasts. Taylor passed the test. As Jordan's first blast rocketed up and out of his cock, Taylor kept it in her mouth and took it like an expert, swallowing it. Then she accepted his entire load, swallowing almost all of it. Being a rookie to swallowing cum loads, she allowed a bit to slip from her mouth. However, the couple of drops she lost trickled down her chin and landed on her well-developed white tits, and like a good little white slut, Taylor scooped them up with her finger and made a display of sucking the goo off with her tongue. She was so proud of herself for being such a slut, she was sure this would be what he wanted to take her back, and she looked up at Jordan for his approval.

"That's a good start." He quipped. "Now get outta here, I have homework to get done.

Taylor dejectedly did as she was told, collecting her clothes and leaving. She tried to give Jordan a kiss,

"Not after swallowing my cum." He told her.

She left and went home. She was disappointed and told herself he wasn't worth it. Nevertheless, later that night as she lie in bed recalling her little session with Jordan, her pussy wept and she couldn't help but play with herself recalling how turned on Jordan's actions had made her. After she had made herself come, she vowed that she would surprise him again the next day and prove she was the slut he wanted.

The next afternoon did not quite turn out the way she expected. When she showed up to the frat house in the afternoon expecting to have to sweet talk her way into Jordan's room when he was gone, she was surprised when the guy who answered the door told her Jordan was up in his room. Excitedly she rushed to his room. She burst through the door and sight that greeted her almost killed her. There was Jordan fucking some other white girl who was bent over his bed. He turned with a start and looked at who was bursting through his door. He was about to yell at who he figured was one of his frat brothers when he noticed it was Taylor. He just looked her right in the eye and smiled. He didn't stop; he didn't say a word to her. He just reached up and grabbed a handful of Lexi's hair, yanked her head back and drove his cock into her pussy hard and deep. Lexi squealed with delight as she took his fucking like the black cock slut she loved to be.

"This... Is... Lexi." Jordan jibed, saying each word as he thrust forward into her accepting fuck hole. "Say hello."

Taylor didn't say a word. She just stood there stunned for at least a minute watching as her ex-boyfriend fucked this slut hard and deep over and over. Finally she could watch no more, and she turned and left, leaving the door wide open. She slinked out of the house and drove home.

Jordan just continued to fuck Lexi and revel in his dominance of both her and Taylor. He figured if Taylor finally didn't come back, he was ok, because he could find more pussy any time. Conversely, if Taylor did come back, he had just proved he could do anything and he would still have her. As he continued to rail Lexi, his phone rang. The ring tone told him who it was. Oh shit I forgot to call her back. He thought as he recalled that Kimberly had texted him earlier that day. oh well I don't giva a shit.

On the drive home, all Taylor could think was not what an asshole Jordan was, how he wasn't worth all this, how she could find someone better. No, all she could think was...I'm losing him. I'm going to lose him to that slut. How am I going to keep him away from sluts like that? It suddenly hit her and she resolved to do the one thing she was sure would make Jordan come back to her and stay. She was going to give him her ass.

Taylor went home and began researching anal sex. She had never done it, and she wanted to be good at it for Jordan. She needed to get her man back and keep him. Everything she read advised the newcomer to prep their ass by stretching it with anal plugs, starting small and getting bigger gradually. However, Taylor didn't have time for that, her man was wandering, and she needed him back now. The next day she took a ride to the only sex shop she knew, the one downtown in the filthy part of town. It was humiliating to go there, but she didn't have time to order it on line and wait for it to be delivered to her house. So she walked in and wandered around. A nice girl about her age approached, she seemed just like Taylor, except for the many tattoos. Obviously she was much more liberal than Taylor. Nonetheless, she was very nice and Taylor confided in her what she needed. The salesgirl recommended a small one to start and then showed her a larger one. She also recommended some lube. Twenty minutes later, Taylor was in her room sliding the lubed small one into her ass. It hurt a bit as the wide part stretched her, but as her sphincter recoiled to the narrower part near the base; it actually sent a little tingle to her pussy. She pulled on her pants and sat down on her bed. The tingle returned as she sat, and she actually enjoyed it a bit. She kept that one in the rest of the day. Later that evening she pulled the small one out of her ass and lubed up the bigger one. This one was not a joy at all. As her ass stretched around the wide part it burned. Wider and wider it stretched until finally it passed. Taylor expected the relief as her asshole retracted around the smaller part, but it didn't come. Her asshole stilled burned. The only other feeling she got was that of fullness. She pulled her pants up again and sat on her bed, but again there was no tingle, just a feeling as though she had to go to the bathroom. She wanted to pull it out, but feared it would hurt too much. She crawled into bed and tried to fall asleep. Eventually sleep did come. Taylor dreamt all night. She dreamt of dirty things. She dreamt of naughty things. She dreamt of sexy things. When she woke up in the morning, her panties were soaked. For a minute she thought she might have peed herself, but when she reached down there to feel, she touched her clit, and all those nasty filthy dreams came rushing back to her mind. She knew what was all over her panties, and she felt like such a slut...a filthy little white slut. She figured the butt plug had actually turned her on in her sleep. She texted Jordan immediately.

Meet me at my house after your last class I have a surprise for you.

Jordan hadn't heard from Taylor since the other day in his dorm room with Lexi. He had almost written her off when he got her text. A feeling of superiority came over him as he smiled and replied.

b there @ 1:30

Taylor went to the bathroom and got in the shower. She removed the butt plug and washed it as she showered. After expelling her bowels, she lubed it up again and re inserted it. It didn't hurt so much this time, but the wide part was still hard to get passed, but the relief and the tingle came this time like with the smaller one. Taylor dressed sexily for school and headed out. She made sure to see Jordan for a moment in the student center after her first class. She could tell he liked the way she was dressed. She felt like she was getting him back, and she played one more card. As she hugged him goodbye she whispered in his ear.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds