• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Massage

The Massage

123

I got into professional massage as a young man because I wanted to touch hot young women's bodies. Period. I didn't have any musical abilities, wasn't great at sports and was only average looking. I needed some way to be able to touch their bodies so I started learning massage.

Like anything as I got better at it I began to care more about the greater good than getting off and by the time I was finished college I was adept at giving massage. I know because it got me laid a lot.

Yes a lot.

I had begun to work out, fill out and gain confidence and all that but I was also really good at massage. I learned anatomy, kinesiology, sports massage, therapeutic and sensual massage. I learned everything I could from as many sources as I could. I became a virtuoso of massage.

I moved to a resort town in California close to Hollywood and I opened a spa in the hopes that I would get to use my hands on the most beautiful woman in the world. Movie Stars.

This was five years ago that I made that move and it worked, not right away, but it worked. At first I had a wide variety of clientele but word spread and before long a visitor came to my spa at the end of the day when I was packing up to close.

I had an accountant and a receptionist on staff and that was it, so it wasn't odd that I was alone when my visitor arrived. She was a pretty woman in her thirties in great shape with perfect hair. I perked up thinking that I might get to work on her when I recognized her from a week before.

That session had been great. I had lavished her body with care, I treated her to a luxurious massage with scented oils and I gratified her physically turning tight muscles into butter. I had her moaning like a cat purrs and she looked almost faint when I watched her leave. I felt guilty about letter her drive away she looked so out of it.

Now she was back.

"Hi. You're back soon." I grinned at her to show I was pleased to see her again. I remembered she had a gorgeous British accent just before she spoke.

"Do you have plans tonight?" If she was asking me out she was doing it oddly. She seemed very professional not flirty.

"No..."

"Can you take a client tonight?"

"Sure." I didn't mind touching her again.

"Can you do it offsite?" she was speaking rapidly and seemed to be testing me somehow. I decided to become as professional as she.

"That costs extra."

"Of course. Can you be discreet?" she arched a brow at me but her expression remained neutral, giving me nothing.

I simply nodded 'thinking loose lips sink ships'. She seemed to like that because she smiled a tiny bit, just the corners of her mouth.

"Your client is a very wealthy and famous woman. This is a real honour you are being given but gossip and rumour can be murder in her line of work. You must sign a confidentiality agreement before you can meet her. Your fee may include the inconvenience of silence, but the penalty for breaking the agreement..." she looked around at my simple and somewhat cheap looking spa. "It would ruin you."

"Am I going to be asked to compromise my ethics by your client?" I asked.

"No. Your service will be exactly what you did for me." She smiled a genuine smile then and sighed. "Exactly. That was the best massage I've ever had." I loved how she sounded when she wasn't being a professional, she sounded smoky, sultry and smart. "How soon can you be ready?"

"Do you have a table for me to work on?"

"No."

"Then give me twenty minutes to finish closing, pack my table and grab some oils and things. You can wait here if you like." I indicated my lobby with its soft chairs and calming décor. She nodded and went to a seat and picked up a magazine off a table. She chose a celebrity gossip mag.

I quickly finished my cash out and did all the things I needed to do a massage off site. I added one item I'd never taken off site before and I am glad I did.

The blonde didn't introduce herself because we'd already met, but I couldn't remember her name. It bothered me for some reason. I guess because I thought it might help me have sex with her.

We drove for a while out into the mountains. Before I could ask where we were going she supplied, "We're going to a movie location. My boss is working. The massage will be in her trailer."

"An actress?"

"Yes."

"You said famous?"

"Yes."

"Got it. Is she... difficult? Is there anything I should know going in?" I hoped I sounded professional. I didn't want it to sound gossipy.

"No. She is a great boss. I love her. She's sweet and funny and generous. But private. She likes to control what gets out there. She is a smart business woman."

I let it go, curious about this actress but unwilling to look like a newb. I tried to act like this was normal for me. This was my dream come true however. I was praying she was some hot young starlet.

The set was out in the wilderness. No town for miles. We drove through security and past all sorts of trailers with cables snaking out, generators running and people hustling everywhere. It looked like barely contained chaos.

The blonde pulled up to one among many trailers each identical. Leading me to one particular one she opened the door for me as I carried my table and backpack of stuff inside. The living room area was small but big enough for my table. It was full of little items that indicated it was being well lived in. It was neat and girlie but well used.

The smell was of delicate perfume with a musky sexual odour that perked me right up. I set up my stuff under the watchful gaze of the blonde and I tried not to glance at the closed door at the rear of the trailer.

When I was finished she pulled out the confidentiality agreement and went over it with me point by point like a lawyer but I was sure she wasn't one. It wasn't harsh, I didn't feel, but it was complex and comprehensive. It took twenty minutes to get through it all. I signed without reservation.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Not quite. I need a few minutes to warm up my arms and to do a little meditation to centre myself."

She nodded like she heard stuff like that all the time. In Hollywood I bet she did.

She left me, going back to that door at the end.

I quickly pulled out the extra item I had brought and placed it very carefully. Then I did stretch and meditate because I needed to calm the fuck down.

When I was ready I called out just loud enough to penetrate the thin door and not be disturbing. The blonde came out and said "She'll be right out." She came to me and instructed "Take your time and be thorough. She'll call me when she's done." And she left with what looked to be a wistful expression.

Now, as I said, I'm average looking, a full head of thick dark hair, brown eyes that I'm told are nice and a good build from years of working out. I dress in tight, expensive yoga clothes to show off my body. I want to look tempting to my clients. I want them to feel lust when I massage them, even the ones I don't want to sleep with. That lust brings them back over and over again.

On the other hand I really do massage well and want people to feel healthy and have the best body they can. I try my best to be charming and genuine. I am a nice guy who likes to have sex with beautiful, sexy, consenting women. I try to be kind while still being dirty minded. It means being in the moment and respectful to anyone I meet but most especially to women.

But I'm a horny guy and I love to touch beautiful women. I have, on occasion, let my touch wander ever so slightly to regions of the body they probably shouldn't when I am with a client. I've let my fingers massage a little more of their breast tissue than I should, but I don't grope.

I have found myself peeking under the sheet to look at their nipples or bums while I'm working. I'm kind but not a saint.

Yet something about this situation had me thinking very bad thoughts. I was a little ashamed of myself but I was helpless to stop.

And when she walked in, my biggest celebrity crush, my dream girl, I was inflamed with such lust at the merest sight of her that I felt my cock stir in my tight stretchy pants.

Wearing a silken kimono she glided into the room and smiled at me shyly. It seemed as if she were embarrassed to be so famous and to have to play this cloak and dagger game with me. But seeing who it was I felt it was probably necessary.

Keira Knightley held out her hand for me to shake and in her perfect English voice said "Hi, I'm Keira."

I shook her hand and smiled at her like she was pranking me and I loved the joke. "Is Ashton Kutcher going to jump out in a minute?"

"Oh god no!" she gushed and laughed openly.

I was in love.

"Okay then. I guess we can begin. I will step out for a moment. Would you please undress and slip under the blanket lying on your front." I pointed to the rear of the trailer. "Is back here okay?"

"Yes." She said and watched me walk back to her bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and leaned back against it every limb shaking and tingly. The power of her stare, the intensity of her presence it was overwhelming. I felt like I had been standing in the sun too long, heat stroked and burned. I had kept it together but meeting someone who I had desired from afar for so long in the flesh was a powerful experience.

And she lived up to it. She was slim, obviously, but it was amazing how petite she really was in person. She didn't look at all anorexic in real life, more elfin. Her eyes were luminous and her skin glowed like no one I had ever seen before. I mean she just radiated light somehow.

I forced myself to relax and I glanced around the room seeing a bed take up most of the space. It was scattered with different coloured sheets of paper. It was a script but for some reason it had pink, blue and yellow pages seemingly randomly shuffled into each other.

I caught a glimpse of underwear and bras amid jeans, shirts and dresses piled here and there before I heard her call out that she was ready.

That voice! It was confusing to hear such a familiar voice but without any audio equipment condensing and amplifying it. That was just the naked sound of her actual vocal chords and it sounded more real.

Yes I listen to vinyl, so what.

I took a deep breath and put on my best yogi face and walked calmly back into the room.

She was leaning her head on her crossed arms, eyes open, watching me walk over. Her bare shoulders peeked out from the sheet and the swell of her buttocks drew my eye. I looked at her bum and then looked at her eyes and saw her notice me looking at her bum. Her eyes glittered. I think she liked being desired.

I adjusted her head and arms and began to massage Keira Knightley.

I don't know what you do for a living but in my job this was the utter pinnacle of achievement. The subject was a perfect body to work on, she was relaxed and pliable and very soft to touch. Her muscles were firm but relaxed, she moved with me breathing through my strokes and adapting to how I changed her muscles.

I was inspired to do my best work not only because of who she was or how I felt about her but because her body was a piece of art that I was being allowed to help perfect. It seemed as if I were allowed to sculpt the very finest piece of alabaster into the form of an even more perfect woman.

For half an hour I forgot that I was massaging Kiera Knightley and I focused on manipulating the best musculature I had ever been allowed to touch. I was overjoyed to hold such perfect skin and to knead such gorgeous muscle.

Then she broke my reverie by moaning the most erotic sound I had ever heard. It made my testicles lift and my cock to throb. My mouth went dry and my hands lifted ever so slightly from her skin.

"Don't stop. Do that again, right there." I pressed down and continued to massage her thigh high up near her buttocks. I had pulled her right leg out from the sheet and was working on it. Everything else was covered up.

"Oh my god that feels amazing. I've been riding a horse in the film." I kneaded the same spot again digging deeper and she grunted with pleasure. "Yeesssss." She hissed as I continued. My cock sprang to life and I worked the spot deeper and deeper until I felt her tissue begin to give and loosen back to its natural form.

Then I moved my hands higher. I repeated the process eliciting the same sounds and growing more aroused. Then I moved higher and eventually I was massaging her buttock. I was caressing her ass, doing my job, but also indulging in feeling up her perfect butt.

Clearly she was enjoying it. She was lifting her ass up off the table meeting my deep presses. It was totally carnal, like I was fucking her butt with my hands. Her movements were minimal but signaled her lust loud and clear.

I worked my way over her entire glute bringing the sheet up over her butt exposing it. Between her buttock her little asshole peeked out as I massaged her flesh. I stared right at it working her cheek and getting off on seeing her anus winking at me as I massaged.

Then I went to the other leg. I covered up her right but when I uncovered her left leg I exposed all the way up to her ass and most of the other cheek. I could see her pussy pouting down from between her thighs.

I watched it intently while I kneaded her legs all the way from her foot to her upper thigh again. I watched her nether lips open slightly, then some moisture gather and her labia swell more and more as I once again groped her ass in the guise of a massage.

I could smell her musk mingle with the essential oils I was using on her skin. I bent close as I once more manhandled her perfect butt, both cheeks this time. I separated her globes and peered at her sweet pink pussy glinting wetly at me.

I massaged her inner thigh letting my fingers occasionally brush her labia. When she didn't protest, but rather spread her thighs wider by millimetres each time I dug under her, I knew we were on the same page.

I massaged closer and closer to her pussy letting my fingers brush her sex more and more brazenly. Then after enough time had passed to make her moan with need I began to massage her thick pussy lips.

It was the smoothest baldest pussy I had ever touched. She must have had a great esthetician because there wasn't a hint of stubble around her lips. I worked my hands deeper into her cleft and massaged her clit making her body jump.

I openly masturbated the most desirable woman I had ever been in the presence of and she squirmed and humped my hand wantonly. I didn't pierce her with any fingers I just rubbed around her lips and clit over the hood. I had to build this up slowly. Take my time.

The whole time she was panting and moaning under my hands. They were the most seductive sounds I had ever heard.

I switched position. I moved up by her head and pulled the sheet from her body exposing all of her backside. I massaged down the long muscles of her spine, spilling oil all over her making her slippery and shiny.

I ran my hands in long strokes that included her buttocks and plunged down between them pressing over her pussy and anus. She sighed and gasped when I ran my fingers over her sensitive holes and when I reached down along her long back my hard cock pressed onto the top of her head telling her how much I was enjoying this as well.

I had to swallow to get some moisture into my throat before I spoke. I lifted the sheet high and stood on the other side of it. "Please roll onto your back."

Behind the sheet I heard her turning and when I saw her face appear she looked like she had just woken up from a long sleep. Her expression was dazed and disoriented. I was being a little bit cruel stopping before she could get off but I was sure she would appreciate the tease later.

I draped her once more and her nipples poked through the thin white sheet clearly as the cloth draped her gorgeous body. Her velvety brown eyes looked up at my face but I didn't make eye contact yet. I was all business as I revealed her left leg and oiled up the front of her thigh. I worked her thigh deeply and soon she was right back in the zone, moaning and sighing as my hands worked magic on the large muscles of her leg.

This time I didn't take as long to get to her pussy. I massaged up her leg and uncovered more and more of her as I ascended. I pulled the sheet to the side and exposed her hip and lower belly. I worked from left to right moving inward toward her stomach and soon was rubbing her mons, massaging that wonderful swell of flesh just above her succulent slit.

I pulled the sheet off her more and more and when it was obvious I must have exposed her pussy she simply lay still accepting the treatment. I was still doing my best work but now I was rubbing over her lips and clit once more, making my movements cover large swaths of her skin but focusing on her sex.

I lifted her thigh up and out spreading her sex before me. I massaged all along her inner thigh and covered her sweet lips with oil, rubbing and spreading her dripping cleft. I was brazenly gazing at her wide spread sex and memorizing the look of those fabulous lips all wet and open for me.

My cock ached to part those pink folds, the petals of her inner lips unfurled with desire. I was massaging not masturbating at this point but there was hardly any difference. The biggest difference being I was not focusing on getting her off yet.

Kiera wanted to get off that was clear, but she was also letting me do what I wanted. She didn't say anything or appear frustrated at all. Leaving her bald pussy exposed I worked over her stomach up to her breasts and pulled the sheet from those famous tits.

I wasn't sure how many movies I had seen her naked in but it was a lot. I had been masturbating over pictures and videos of her tiny tits for years so I thought I had them memorized. But seeing them in the flesh, so small, so firm, the pink nipples deliciously hard and ready was almost too much.

I saw her smile as my hands found her orbs and begin massaging the soft mounds of her breasts. She moaned as my fingers plucked her nipples and as I squeezed the meat of her gorgeous A cups.

I've heard men call small chested women boyish but I've never understood that. Small breast to me are delicately feminine. Keira's tiny boobs were soft and smooth, decidedly womanly. The flesh was pliable and yielding to my touch, her nipples a hard contrast that were tight and erect.

Breathing more and more harshly she trembled under my touch as I caressed her supple mounds. I tweaked her nipples and rubbed them under my palms getting her more and more aroused. Lying before me she was stark naked save for her right leg which was still blanketed by the sheet. My hands roamed everywhere caressing her skin massaging her body and invading her sex.

I finally began to work her pussy for real, dipping a finger into her slit and curling it deep inside as I sought her g-spot. I plunged in and out of her depth while my other hand fondled her breasts, no massage now, simple pleasure my only motivator.

In a few moments of concerted effort to get her off I brought Keira to at least two powerful climaxes. She arched up off the bed and fucked my hand as I worked her g-spot and clit alternately. She was passionate and vocal and it had me beside myself with hunger to fuck her lithe body.

It was captivating to see that famous expression as she climaxed her visage so similar to the way she looked when she pretended to climax in sex scenes. To be the person orchestrating that pleasure was even more intoxicating.

When she collapsed to the massage table after second climax I eased off and rubbed her body all over bringing her back from wherever she went when she came. Her little hand groped my leg and climbed until she found my cock and she squeezed while we both moaned lewdly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds