• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James: Mr. Nude International

James: Mr. Nude International

12

James was beside himself with excitement. He could feel his ejaculation approaching. His girlfriend Kristy had called a few minutes earlier to say that she was on her way home and would be there in about ten minutes. James had asked her to call again when she was pulling into the apartment complex parking lot. James had a surprise waiting for Kristy.

Finally the call came; she was entering the parking lot. That meant she would be inside the apartment in a minute or two. That was all the time he needed.

James was naked - no surprise in that. James was beating his massive meat - no surprise in that; his massive cock was now at its 14 inch maximum state of full erectness.

James had reached the point in his masturbation where he could sense that he had crossed the threshold, and he could ejaculate within seconds. All it would take was a few hard jerks. But he eased up and stroked gently, the better to delay his orgasm. Years of prolonged masturbation had given him pretty good control over his monster dick.

Suddenly he could hear Kristy turning the key to the door lock. James' body tingled with expectation, and he began to stroke himself more vigorously. He was almost there...ah...ah...

Kristy opened the door. James had timed it perfectly. He began to convulse and spasm and a massive output of semen began to spray out of his giant cock-head, right on to Kristy's clothes. One spasm...two...three...more and more streams of warm sticky love juice began to drench his girlfriend Kristy.

James' surprise worked better than expected. Kristy was completely shocked. For a moment she had no idea what was going on. But she quickly figured it out and stood there in acceptance of James' declaration of love.

After six months together, Kristy and James' sex life was still strong. Not wanting to let jadedness seep in, Kristy was determined to keep things fresh. After all, James wasn't just another boyfriend. He was gentle and caring and considerate. He was good looking with a trim and fit body. And one more thing; his cock was 9 inches when it was soft and 14 inches when fully boned. And Kristy did everything in her power to keep him in a state of erectness, at least when they were at home. It was a game to her.

They had fairly regular sex rituals. James always woke up with morning wood and Kristy had trained him to jerk off for her viewing pleasure, although he didn't need much prodding, seeing that James loved to beat his meat. Years of acute shyness had fuelled that anomaly. But Kristy had managed to convince James that his masturbation was for her pleasure, not his, and that really turned him. He loved masturbating for his darling Kristy, and she loved seeing his penis rise to its 14 inch splendor before sputtering and twitching and exploding into an eruption of white rain, as she sometimes referred to his mammoth spurts. She had to change the bed sheets quite regularly, but it was worth it. After ejaculation they would hop into the shower together and Kristy would soap his body all over, giving special attention to the shrunken member, if you could call 9 inches shrunken. Kristy's hands were like magic to James, and he would usually get hard again in a matter of seconds. Kristy would then bring James to a second ejaculation, either by hand or by mouth, depending on her mood. She was fairly confident that this would be enough release for James to get through the day without temptation. In the evening Kristy would playfully manhandle his organ for over an hour while they watched television, alternately increasing and decreasing her stimulation to make sure that James didn't reach orgasm too soon. But once it was time, James would spurt mercilessly, emitting wave after wave of cum that left him totally drained and gasping for breath. Kristy got satisfaction in knowing that she had pleased her man; for her, that was enough.

Kristy was fully aware of James' quirks and fetishes. She knew that James loved the sight of female panties, or at least when they were accidentally peeking out from under a short skirt. James had once told Kristy about the arousal he got from watching an old television show, The Brady Bunch, as the female lead characters wore the tiniest of miniskirts and sometimes they would sit down and the camera would catch a peek of their panties, and the director left the scene intact! And even when there was no up-skirt shot, there was always the potential of one, because in almost every episode there were plenty of miniskirts on parade. Kristy has discovered that there was a website devoted to this very topic, and for a small fee she was able to download the shows that featured the up-skirts and burn them onto a DVD.

For James' birthday Kristy sat him down on the couch, naked of course, and began to play the disc. James immediately knew what she had done, as he had seen the episodes multiple times, and his penis got so excited that within minutes he had shot his load, even before the up-skirt scene had appeared. Kristy didn't think that James had ever made it to the end of an episode without ejaculating. Try as she might, this was one turn-on that was so powerful it was beyond her control.

James was a police officer for the Los Angeles Police Department. A year earlier he had been assigned to the Vice Squad. In that time the squad had been very successful, acquiring a good reputation and, because of that, when the LAPD decided to form an elite branch of the Vice Squad, James was selected to participate. Squad members were selected from units stationed all over the city, and James had been the only one from his division who had been chosen. The elite squad would tackle assignments that were slightly out of the ordinary, sensitive matters which required tact, and would be used when regular officers could not be deployed, for whatever the reason might be. Their specialty was infiltration. The squad was currently comprised of five members, including James; two men and three women in all.

However, the powers above learned that two of the females in the squad were lesbians - not that there was anything wrong in that - but it had adversely impacted the dynamics of the team, so one of the woman had been re-assigned and James' former partner from the Vice Squad, Lisa Podolski was asked to join. Lisa was shapely, had a round full butt which she liked to show off by wearing of tight skirts, beautifully formed natural breasts, and was perky and sultry at the same time, with long wavy dark hair that would tempt the fidelity of any sane man. But Lisa complimented the squad nicely, as the two remaining women, although extremely competent and reasonably attractive, were not voluptuously attractive, and there might be times when an undercover assignment would require the participation of a drop-dead, gorgeous woman. The Captain of the squad was a long-time police veteran named Gloria Mathers, a fiftyish aged woman who was known for getting the most out of her officers. Today she had convened a meeting in her office.

In addition to James and Lisa there was Don Watkins. He was virile and handsome and was known as a womanizer; in fact, he was rumored to have had many romantic conquests within the Police Department. In the penis department Don was average, he topped out at around 7 inches. Don's good-looks however, were like catnip to women, and he had earned both the admiration and jealousy from many of the department's male officers for his numerous liaisons.

A fourth member of the squad was Kelly Gaines. She was tall and blonde and athletic; she had played soccer

during her college years, and although her fitness, height, and blondness was, on the surface, alluring, she wasn't very feminine. She and make-up appeared to be strangers, and she dressed more for comfort than for style. Although she sometimes wore skirts, they were not short enough to get James' attention, much to his chagrin. There was nothing wrong with Kelly that a stylist and a makeover couldn't cure. She was bi-sexual, allegedly, preferring women to men, so it was rumored.

Fiona Barnes was a fiery red-head, and there was no doubt about her sexual preference; she was clearly a lesbian. She was the one that they had kept, when it was decided to reassign one of the squad's lesbians. She wore her hair short, in a man's style, dressed like a man, and came across as someone who would play the male role in whatever relationship she pursued. Fiona was very personable, and she and James got on nicely. One time an attractive woman passed by and James had turned his head instinctively to watch. So too did Fiona, and they exchanged mutual fantasies about what they would do with the woman, given half a chance. A friendship was born.

"People, let's settle down," Gloria Mathers instructed. "We have a lot of ground to cover." James had been the last person to enter the room. There were three people there whom he did not recognize, and as there were not enough chairs for everyone, he stood at the back of the room.

"I'd like to introduce Elena Ludikova. Lieutenant Ludikova is from the Moscow branch of the Russian police's most elite Intelligence unit, the Federal Security Service, otherwise known as the FSB. She is here on special assignment, and we will be working with her and her team."

Lieutenant Ludikova stood up to address the room. Elena Ludikova was about thirty years old with curly, light brown hair and a perfect figure. She was dressed conservatively in a cream colored business suit with a red blouse. Her styling and taste was impeccable, and she looked very westernized. Moreover, she spoke fluent English, as James soon discovered. As she spoke James sized up the other two newcomers. There was a man, also about thirty, dressed casually in a polo shirt and blue jeans. The first thing James noticed was that he was very muscular; even while sitting down he looked ripped. His biceps bulged from out of the short sleeves of his polo shirt. He also had long, blonde flowing hair that reached down almost to his shoulders. Lisa Podolski was giving him a good look-over as well. His name was Bruno, and he was from the same outfit as Elena.

The third person sat quietly in the corner, in a chair that was furthest away from everyone else. She looked young, very young, perhaps twenty-two or twenty-three, James thought, and she also appeared to be a little out of place with her more cosmopolitan associates. She was wearing an official looking policewoman's uniform, if you could call it that. She had on brown leather boots that reached up almost to her knees, a dark brown skirt, and a light brown or tan blouse, which was covered with police insignias, decorations and piping. She also wore a standard-issue police hat, similar in style to those worn by fighter pilots in the 1940's. Her straight blonde hair, cut short, peeped out from under her hat, extended a little less than halfway down to her shoulders. The very bottom tip of her hair had a slight outward curl. It was hard to tell how attractive she might be, mainly because her hat covered much of her face, but the slight outward curl of her short blond hair as it fell below her ears seemed to be a source of her cuteness.

But the hell with her hair, what got James' attention was that her brown police skirt was short, incredibly short. It barely covered her crotch. Evan from James' viewpoint at the back of the room, he was captivated by her milky white thighs. She was sitting straight back in her chair with her legs knees together. James assumed she sat that way in order to keep her panties from being exposed. He had convinced himself that there was no other way a woman could sit down in that short skirt without her panties showing. If only James was facing her, he sighed. The woman was introduced as Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova, of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate, which was the successor to the former KGB. Her branch took on duties similar to those of the US Treasury Department and Secret Service, in terms of job responsibilities.

It seemed that someone had stolen a diamond, a very valuable diamond that had once belonged to the Russian royal family. Russian Intelligence had received a tip that the diamond was now in Los Angeles, and that it was going to be handed over to someone during a high profile social event that was due to take place the day after tomorrow in Los Angeles.

"The theft was not publicized, for political reasons," said Elena, "so it is likely that the person who stole the jewel is not aware that we are pursuing him. Hopefully he will get careless, which will work to our advantage."

Captain Mathers then spoke. "The Revlon Corporation is sponsoring a fundraiser for breast cancer research, which is taking place at someone's estate in Bel Air. There will be a fashion show, a beauty contest, and a lot of rich Beverly Hills patrons."

"Where do we fit in," asked Don?

Captain Mathers continued. "We don't want uniformed officers there because it would scare off whoever is going to be making the exchange. We want the exchange to take place; this way we hope to catch the thief."

"Why us, why not use regular undercover officers," Don asked again?

Elena answered: "I have been told that your squad specializes in working undercover and infiltration. You will fit in better than regular undercover officers. You live the part, so I'm told. We want as little publicity as possible."

Captain Mathers beamed. "We can infiltrate the event without anyone giving us a second look. That's what we do best. We...I mean you, will be invisible while actually working, or participating in the event. This job is so sensitive and so important...the brass wants no screw-ups."

Elena began to brief everyone on the particulars. James was half listening, half staring at Olga's thighs, when the subject of the beauty contest came up.

"It is called Mister Nude International," said the Captain. "Men recruited from all over the world will be taking part. Women in the audience will bid for the men...no, it's not what you think. Mister Nude International is in fact a company that is a subsidiary of Revlon. They hold events like this all over the country, all over the world, actually. It's very professional. The women aren't going to use you as their slaves or anything like that, they're just going to pledge money based on how much they appreciate what they see. It's all very innocent."

Captain Mathers could detect a seed of doubt on the faces of James and Don, so she felt the need to remind them of their job. "It's not like you haven't done this sort of thing before. We pride ourselves on doing whatever it takes to get the job done. This is an incredibly high-profile crime. We must prevent the diamond transfer from taking place.

It was Kelly's turn to speak up. "Where do we fit in?"

"You and Podolski and Barnes will serve as escorts during the competition. We have gotten you credentials and you will have access over the entire grounds. You only have one a=official duty, and that is to walk the men down the catwalk and then stand off to the side. Once the men are all on stage you'll have the freedom to roam. Nobody will think of you as police."

"Nor the contestants either," interjected Lisa, trying to stifle a giggle. The Captain glared at her until she lowered her head.

"It is a perfect cover," agreed Elena. "But I must tell you that we believe that the thief is one of the contestants. And we have no idea who his contact may be."

It's not much to go on," said Don.

"It's all we got," said the Captain.

James had been staring at Olga's thighs for a while. She must have sensed it, for she suddenly turned her head and glared at James intensely with penetrating effect. James quickly averted his eyes. Olga's glare was enough to give the faint-of-heart a fear of death. James decided that it was time for him to speak, making it appear that he was paying attention rather than obsessing over Olga's short skirt.

"If Mister Nude International is a corporation, how will we get selected to be in the event?"

"Good question. They select their contestants based on their looks, their bodies and their confidence," said the Captain. "A confident man will appeal to the ladies who will be pledging. They are all very successful women, obviously, with lots of money. And even one of them could be the thief's contact."

"Interviews are being held tomorrow," said Lieutenant Ludikova, "and though there is no guarantee that you will be chosen, we are here now to determine the possibility. Bruno has been selected to work with me on this assignment mainly because we feel certain that he has the physical requirements required, as well as projecting confidence in his appearance, which should resonate with the ladies, most of whom we expect to be middle aged. Nobody will doubt that he has been chosen for any other reason." Elena turned to Bruno. "Please show us why we feel that you will be selected for the competition."

At that Bruno stood up and removed his polo shirt. There was an audible gasp from Lisa and Kelly, and even Gloria Mathers took notice. With his long blond hair and devil-may-care attitude, Bruno could pass for a punk surfer, albeit one with a serious weightlifting fetish.

"Is that the only reason why he has been chosen," Lisa teased?'

Bruno did not need any more hints. Before anyone could say anything or object he dropped his jeans, stepped out of his underwear briefs and stood there completely naked, oozing confidence. This time there were louder gasps. Elena smiled slightly with the look of someone who was thinking, 'I told you so'. Olga remained stoic, unmoved by it all, in the corner of the room.

"As you can see," Elena said, "Bruno's muscles are perfectly proportioned. It has taken years of work, but each muscle is the perfect size and shape for his body." Bruno flexed his biceps, without any apparent shame. And why shouldn't he? It looked like he was chiseled in granite. Any man would be proud to show off a body like his, even his penis, which was clearly larger than a normal sized penis, even if not gargantuan sized. Lisa stood up. "Is it okay if I touch them," she asked, and before Bruno could answer, Lisa was gripping his powerful arm with both hands. "These muscles are hard," she said with glee, looking over at Kelly and Fiona for affirmation.

"Are all your muscles hard like that," Kelly teased? She too stood up and grabbed Bruno's other arm.

Bruno sensed what Kelly was referring to, because he looked down at his cock and smiled and said, "all my muscles are perfectly proportioned for my body, even my love muscle." How his penis remained soft under these conditions James could only wonder, but it did. He was packing a decent sized member. James guessed that it was hanging at about 7-8 inches, and a quick calculation made him think that it would max out to about 9 or 10 inches when erect. And indeed, it was a perfectly sized and perfectly shaped penis for his body type. It didn't look like Bruno was circumcised, although James could not tell for certain, because his foreskin did not completely cover his cock-head, and the tip of it was visible, sticking out a little, like the top of a tiny globe. It was actually kind of cute looking. James, who was a connoisseur of penises, was impressed.

"I believe that Bruno will have no problem being selected," beamed Kelly.

Captain Mathers cleared her throat. "I want to remind everyone that we are professionals, working on a very sensitive mission. Gaines, you can sit down now...and you too Podolski."

Don Watkins watched events unfolding with mixed feelings. A notorious womanizer, he relied on his handsome good looks to attract women. While he had a good body, it wasn't much when compared to Bruno's. Don's penis had been good to him. It always got hard when he needed it too, and it had never let him down. But Bruno's naked physique was a little intimidating. Don knew that his own love muscle, while not shabby, was no match for Bruno's, if indeed that mattered. On the other hand, the thought of getting naked tantalized him. It might find him more recruits for riding the Don Watkins love train.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James: Mr. Nude International

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds