• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Revenge With My Friends Ch. 03

My Wife's Revenge With My Friends Ch. 03

12

I could no longer avoid the facts. My young, beautiful wife had now been unfaithful with multiple men, all while I watched. She knew that I had allowed this to happen, and that it even turned me on. I was jealous and angry, but I felt powerless. I didn't want to lose Kat.

In the days after I watched her service several men at the birthday party, sex between us had remained very hot. More than ever, Kat had become the aggressor, and our foreplay would almost always include me being spanked hard over her lap. Kat would generally end up on top, riding my cock until she had cum.

I loved watching Kat take charge like this, even when she would tease me. Just last night she had taunted me multiple times;

"Do you like looking up at my tits bouncing Mark? Your friends sure like to see them don't they?"

She could tell this bothered me, but the teasing seemed to turn her on, and certainly got me even more excited.

"Oh, Mark, I love riding your cock. It's not as big as Tom's but you do your best."

After she had cum on top of me she pulled herself away and told me to jack myself off for her. I started to stroke my cock, which was wet from her juices. God, she looked beautiful. "Cum for me Mark. Remember how much you liked watching Miguel's cock in my pretty mouth while Tom spanked me hard?"

That did it. I shot all over the bed and my hand. Kat knew she had me wrapped around her little finger and there was nothing I could do about it.

I was anxious about going to the football game at Tom's on Sunday, but I knew I had to face my friends again sometime. I put off leaving so when I arrived the game was just about to start and Cory and Kevin were already there. Tom wasted no time giving me a hard time about what Kat had got up to last time he saw me.

"Marky boy. You didn't bring Kat? Kevin is still so disappointed he missed out on how generous she was at the party."

My mind flashed back to Kat on the table sucking Tom's big cock. Tom had pulled out just before he came to shoot all over my wife's face, and Miguel had been sure to get pictures of how slutty my bride looked.

I mumbled something and Tom said loudly, "The games just getting started, why don't you fetch us all a beer while you get yourself one?"

I agreed to get this round, but told them I wouldn't get all of them like last week. Tom and Kevin both laughed at me and told me to hurry.

When I came back they were watching the kickoff return and I hoped we might have a normal Sunday watching the game as I handed everyone their beers. My hopes were quickly shattered.

"So, is Kat ready for a wild time next Sunday?" Cory asked.

"Guys, I think we all need to..." I started but Tom cut me off.

"I wonder if Kat is wet all the time. I have never seen her...felt her not wet. Man, she was sopping at the party!"

I felt my cock stir as I looked down in shame.

Kevin made a feeble effort, "Maybe we should give Mark a..."

"Is she always that wet Mark?" Kevin interrupted.

"No...I mean...of course not always." I answered.

"Ah. Well maybe it's just me!" Tom laughed heartily and slapped me on the back.

"What will she be wearing?" Cory asked.

"Maybe we should pick out an outfit for her?" Tom said thoughtfully. "I could stop by later with some lingerie?"

I was about to shut down the conversation when Cory asked if there were any snacks beer and Tom jumped in and told me to go get them some from the kitchen. I didn't want to set a pattern, but thought it would be good to let Tom and Cory cool down a little so I went off and found some Cheetos and chips. When I came back I could hear Tom talking loudly.

"That girl loves to be show off man. You should have seen how horny she got with strangers all watching me tease her. And she gets even wetter when she is spanked."

I felt myself get red in the face while I hardened. This is not the way I thought of my wife, but Tom was not making up stories. I made a noise so they would hear me coming back.

"Ah, that's a good boy Mark. Well done!" Tom taunted.

I placed the snacks and plates on the table and sat down, not wanting anyone to see the tent forming in my pants.

"You missed a field goal." Kevin offered helpfully.

The other two would not allow the topic to be changed.

"Imagine what she must have been like in college?" Cory asked lustfully.

"Oh, she must have been a wildcat." Tom proclaimed. "She didn't learn to suck cock like that sitting alone in her dorm!"

The banter continued for most of the game. I ended up doing almost all the beer runs, although Kevin pitched in a little. By the fourth quarter Tom had had a few too many and turned it up a notch.

"You know what would be sexy? If she wore just a football jersey with tiny panties. Can you make that happen Mark?"

I muttered that I didn't control what Kat wore and Tom laughed, "It's clear you can't control her Marky, but I want you to make this happen."

I protested again that Kat might not even be there and Tom shot back, "Marky, do you want to see me fuck Kat up her ass?"

I swallowed hard. Even at the party with all the men taking advantage of her, nobody had fucked Kat. Now Tom was threatening to enjoy anal with her? I had never even tried with Kat.

"No...I mean of course I don't..."

"You know I could get her to offer me her ass if I wanted. Now will you make sure she greets us all in a little jersey?

I was amazed my friend was bullying me like this but I figured he was may just be right. "Yes...ok."

Tom laughed at me, "I can't hear you? Ask me nicely not to fuck your wife's ass, and reassure me you'll dress her up for me."

I breathed out heavily. "I...I will dress her as you want. And please don't fuck her ass Tom."

The football game was over. It had been a close one, but the game between Tom and I was quite one sided.

Tom slapped me on the back as if we were great pals again. "There you go. Deal!" he said as he shook my hand.

I didn't tell Kat about what Tom and the boys had said. I had no idea what her intentions were for next Sunday and was afraid to have that discussion.

Kat actually seemed more excited by a girlfriend who was coming into town on Wednesday. Susan was going to come over for dinner so they could catch up. I told Kat I would head out and see a movie but she insisted that I stay.

"Help me host Mark."

So, as Wednesday approached I was running around getting wine and food for our dinner. I had met Susan once before and knew she was also a hottie, so I thought it wouldn't be all bad to hang out with two girls for the evening. When Susan arrived the two girls squealed and hugged each other. Kat re-introduced us, and Susan stopped to look me up and down with a smile before giving me a hug. I felt my cock stir as her tits pressed against my chest. Susan was as hot as i remembered with short blonde hair and piercing, big blue eyes that you couldn't look away from. She was petite but curved with big tits and a nice ass.

"Mark, be a dear and fetch us the wine from the fridge?" Kat asked.

I looked away from Susan and made my way to the kitchen. I uncorked the white wine and brought the bottle in with three glasses. The girls were already seated and gossiping so I poured them each a glass, then one for myself. I sat down near Kat and she stopped talking for a moment and looked at me.

"Actually, you know what would be really nice Mark is a foot rub. Do you mind?"

I had given Kat many foot rubs, but never with someone else there. I hesitated.

Kat stretched her foot leisurely. "Come on...be a dear for me." She pointed to the ground.

I knew doing so would emasculate me in front of her friend, but I knew I still had to talk with her about how to act in front of my friends, so I figured it was better to get some points on the board.

"Sure, of course." I said, my voice cracking a little as I knelt on the floor and took one of her feet in my hand. I looked up at Susan who was studying me incredulously and gave her a weak smile.

"Wow." Susan remarked to Kat. "You weren't kidding, you really have him well trained."

I flushed a little at this as I rubbed Kat's soles.

"Yeah, well our relationship has changed a lot and I think we have an understanding, right dear?" Kat asked looking down at me.

I mumbled that we did and they both laughed. "It's too bad Randy couldn't make it as well." Kat said.

Randy is Susan's husband. I met him once before, he is a mechanic and seemed like a good guy.

"Actually he did. His brother is also in town for business so he went out with him. Who knows what they are getting into!"

Kat's eyes lit up. Brad is in town?

Susan confirmed then added, "I forgot you met him at that party years ago. You had a bit of a crush on him if I recall."

Kat smiled, "He's cute like Randy but even more muscular."

Kat paused then suggested, "Well, ask them to come over. We have a lot of food and we can all smoke a little and relax."

"Ohhh...maybe I should change." Kat said. "What do you think Markie? Should I put on a nice little dress for our guests?"

I was embarrassed to be put on the spot like this in front of Susan and said nothing. Kat pushed her foot in my face.

"I asked you if I should get dressed up for our guests!"

"I...well...sure if you..."

Kat got up, leaving me on the floor. She told me to get food ready for two more guests and disappeared upstairs to get changed. I looked up at Susan from the floor and saw he looking down at me. She was clearly amazed how docile I was. I got up and walked into the kitchen in silence.

After I got the food all prepared I came back out to the living room and saw Kat modeling a little white dress for Susan. She was barefoot and looked like a sexy angel. When she turned around I could see that the dress showed off a lot of cleavage and made it pretty clear that she was not wearing a bra.

"Doesn't your wife look sexy?" Susan asked.

I told them both that Kat looked very sexy indeed and Kat asked Susan, "Do you think Randy will like it?"

I was still not used to my wife talking so directly about dressing up for another man.

Susan laughed, "Oh, I am sure he will. Randy loves a nice pair of tits and yours are displayed very nicely in that. Don't you think Kat's tits look delectable Markie?"

I agreed they did and Kat seemed pleased. "Why don't you finish off my foot massage while we wait?"

I got back on the floor and rubbed Kat's feet while the two of them finished the bottle of wine and gossiped. When the doorbell rang Kat and Susan both got up, leaving me on the floor.

Kat hugged Randy, then was introduced to Brad.

"I feel like I know you already Brad." she said coyly then gave him an even longer hug. Brad looked a little surprised to have Kat's tits pushed against him, but hugged her back and said he was glad to meet her.

I got up to greet the two men but Susan cut me off before I got over to shake their hands. "Mark, you remember Randy, and this is his brother Brad. Why don't you get them some beers and Kat and I some wine?"

I hadn't expected to take orders from Susan in my own house, but I saw Kat staring me down, and meekly turned to get everyone drinks. By the time I had opened the wine, and got the beers our new guests were already settled in. I heard Randy explaining that Brad and him couldn't stay for dinner, but wanted to pop by and say hello. I felt rather relieved it would be a short stay as Kat seemed to be in such a flirty mood.

I put out beers for Randy and Brad who both thanked me with nods. I then poured Kat and Susan their wine while the four of them continued talking. Kat sat in one oversized chair, and Brad in the other. The other seating in our living room was the couch, where Susan and Randy were seated. The couch sat three, but Susan was cuddled into her husband with her bare feet spilling over to the last cushion so it seemed a bit awkward to try to sit there. I thought about squeezing into the chair with Kat, but she was unpredictable lately and I didn't want her to say anything to embarrass me. I decided to sit back on the floor beside her.

Kat, Randy and Susan talked about old times. I started to feel comfortable on the floor, until Kat crossed her legs and her bare foot so it hovered near my face. I felt myself harden and tried not to get too distracted. To be honest nobody seemed to be paying attention to me regardless. Randy lit up and joint and the four of them started passing it around.

Susan mentioned that Randy had always though Kat was sexy and that she was lucky Kat had always had a boyfriend or she may have never landed her husband. Brad, who had been rather quiet, jumped in and said he remembered how beautiful Kat had looked when he had met her years ago, and that she was even more beautiful today. Kat actually blushed a little at this.

"I remember thinking you were so muscular" Kat said as she finished her glass of wine. "It looks like you may be even more chiseled now, but it's hard to tell with that long sleeved shirt on."

Brad took a long toke, passed the joint to his brother then playfully rolled up his sleeve. He showed that his arms were indeed cut. "I've worked hard to keep it up. Feel for yourself if you like."

Kat giggled and got up from her chair, almost tripping over me as she brushed by. She bent over Brad and it occurred to me that he must be able to see right down the drop of her dress and notice that she was not wearing a bra. I grew harder still at the idea of my wife flashing her tits to a relative stranger in front of me.

"Wow!" she squealed. "Impressive. I work out all the time but I never get firm like this."

Brad laughed then reached over and squeezed one of Kat's tits. "Oh you're firm in ways I will never be Kat."

Kat giggled without making any move to deny Brad his grope. "I would hope so!" she exclaimed.

Perhaps sensing that Kat would offer no resistance, Brad scooped up my wife and pulled her into his lap. Kat giggled and put an arm around his big neck. She asked if i could get the boys another beer and pour her some more wine. I poured her the wine and got up to give it to her. I was very self-conscious of my erection, so I tried not to linger, instead scurrying off into the kitchen. I heard laughter as I disappeared and wondered if I could handle the humiliation of returning.

When I came back in I went to hand Brad his beer, but placed it on the table when I saw he had one hand on my wife's backside and another on her knee. God, she looked so sexy.

When I handed Randy his beer he looked at me and shook his head. "Man I don't know what happened to you."

Susan looked at me and giggled then stage whispered to her husband, "He likes it. Look at his pants."

I was mortified as everyone in the room could see there was a tent in my pants. "Don't you like it Markie?"

I couldn't answer, I stood there, wishing I could disappear.

Susan's voice changed so it became filled with derision as she drank back some wine. "Suck her tits Brad. She's always loved that."

Kat started to protest with a laugh, but she made no effort to stop Brad from peeling her dress down from her shoulders exposing her lush breasts for him. Brad looked at me with little expression, as if offering me one last chance to stop him, then followed his sister-in-law's advice and started to suck on one of the puffy pink nipples on offer for him. Kat moaned as she grabbed the back of Brad's head, encouraging him. Brad was a little rough with her, at one point biting her nipple, but Kat seemed to be loving it. I saw from the corner of my eye Randy had seemed inspired and was groping his wife's tits while he watched his brother take advantage of my wife.

I desperately wanted to jack off, but I could not bear the thought of everyone laughing at the pathetic spectacle I would be making of myself. Kat and Brad were making out now, Brad again being very aggressive as he pulled Kat's hair. Kat seemed to be willing to let him do pretty much as he pleased with her, and what Brad wanted from her quickly became clear. Brad moved one of Kat's hands to his cock and Kat gave it a squeeze and a stroke through his pants. Brad then removed his cock from his pants and almost in one moved pushed Kat's head down towards it. Kat looked over at me as her head lowered to Brad's hard cock and at that moment I thought I might cum in my pants without touching myself. My cock was twitching and I was letting the friction against my underwear act as a ever so soft stroking sensation.

Kat took Brad's cock in her mouth and Brad started to direct her up and down his shaft. I realized with a shiver that this was now my new reality. I should expect to regularly see strange cocks in my wife's mouth. Kat looked like a goddess to me though, even with her face filled with cock.

I heard Brad calling her a 'dirty girl' and realized that I was now stroking my cock through my pants pocket. I was vaguely aware of Randy saying something and Susan laughing loudly but I shut this out when I felt I was about to cum. I shot into my underwear while my wife continued to suck a larger man's cock in front of me. Finally Brad also came and Kat made sure she swallowed everything he gave her.

I felt spent as I stood there and watched my wife release Brad's member. A deep humiliation set in as I realized I had jacked myself off in front of my wife, her friend, and two men, all while a stranger molested my wife. I scampered off the the bathroom where I collected myself and cleaned myself off. I left my cum soaked underwear in the garbage before returning with some dread.

When I got back I was rather relieved to see Brad and Randy were getting ready to leave. My wife's tits were still out as she saw them to the door. Brad gave her nipples a last tweak as he kissed her passionately and even Randy grabbed her ass a bit when he kissed her goodbye. Neither acknowledged me as I returned.

When they left, Kat collapsed into her chair looking rather exhausted. Susan started to yammer on about how wild Kat was, and how she had turned me into a weak-willed cuckold. Kat breezily repeated that it was an 'understanding' we had come to, and she was just enjoying a new stage in our marriage. With that Kat turned to me and told me to give Susan't feet a rub. I hesitated and asked Susan if she would want that, and Susan said with a smirk that she would, pointing to the ground.

As I removed Susan's shoes and started to rub her bare feet, the girls made me admit how exciting it was to watch Kat with Brad, and how I couldn't help but jack myself off. Susan asked if I would ever stop Kat from enjoying other men and with a cracked voice I admitted I probably would not. I felt my cock stir.

"Even fucking them?" Kat asked, as if she really was curious. My throat was so dry I wasn't sure I could speak so I nodded slowly, looking down at Susan's toes.

Susan reached down and stroked my hair briefly as if she sensed my discomfort and wanted to soothe and reassure me. "God, you really are a little bitch." she said softly. My cock shifted and hardened from Susan't touch and her taunting. "You really want to see your beautiful wife fuck other men?"

I wasn't sure that I did, but deep down the idea was definitely exciting. When I didn't answer and just continued to rub Susan's feet, Kat filled the silence. "It would have been nice to fuck Brad." she said longingly. "He was..."

Susan cut her off "Oh my god! He's hard just from the idea!"

Susan was right, I was hard again, and without underwear it was undeniably evident. "Look at that!" Susan exclaimed as she poked at my cock with her toes.

"I've never seen him recover that fast!" Kat teased. "Stand up for us Markie."

I clambered to my feet obediently, having no idea what would happen next. "Pull it out and jack off for us." my wife instructed as though she was asking me to pull up a chair.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Revenge With My Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds