• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Very Kinky Threesome

A Very Kinky Threesome

In my wilder days, BDSM was my primary sexual interest. Although at this stage I had only experimented with single males, it was also around this time that I began to get serious about my desire to have sex with girls, too. For some reason, BDSM and swinging don't often seem to overlap - most people are into one or the other, but rarely both. So when I met Lucy and John, who enjoyed both of these lifestyles, I knew I had struck gold. I had to have them to take my MFF threesome virginity, throwing in some kink to boot.

At 21 the fantasy of being with a woman for the first time excited me to no end. Lucy was 34. She had long blonde hair and had the most perfect arse in the world. Her smile was naughty and she was quick witted. Her partner, John, was 32, dark, tall and well built. He was approachable and friendly. In many ways, they were both alike in body and mind, and as a couple, their dynamic worked well. They were very much in love. I was more shy than them, and their gentle dominance drew me in. For a long time, Lucy and John were my only muse. I would obsess over threesome porn, and we would often flirt, sending each other dirty videos and pictures.

Although it was John who first approached me, it was Lucy who made the first move to take things further. On the first occasion, we agreed to just meet for a casual drink. We hit things off well and I had lost track of time; I was already late for a friends birthday so we agreed to call it a night. I drove them home round the corner, and pulled up into their drive.

"Bye sexy," said John, getting out of the car.

Lucy said she would only be a minute, as he went into the house. I wondered what was to come.

As the door shut, I felt the touch of Lucy's hand on my leg. I turned to her and we kissed; it felt so natural. Her hand slowly made its way upwards and I gently ran my hands up her body, over her chest, feeling her nipples through a bra that had no padding. I quickly became engrossed in a passionate make out and wondered if John would return to the car.

Her fingers edged their way up my skirt. I was wearing no knickers and she laughed as she began to stroke my wet, smooth shaven pussy that was throbbing with excitement. I was so turned on, I could no longer control myself. Her fingers massaged my clit and she soon slid two fingers deep inside me. I let out a moan. With my legs spread in the drivers seat of her car park, she bagan to finger me, hard and fast, until I told her I was about to cum.

"Promise me you will see us again," she said, edging me closer and closer.

"Come over tomorrow..."

"I will," I said.

The tension was killing me and my heart was racing. Suddenly, at a crucial moment, she stopped, removing her fingers from my tight hole. I couldn't finish. She laughed, tasted me on her fingers, and got out of the car.

It took me a while to process what had happened, until it sunk in. Lucy had just abandoned me, on the verge of an orgasm. I was desperate to cum, hanging on the brink. Horny, wet and frustrated.

To this day, I don't know if John saw us that night, but I have no doubt that Lucy will have told him all of the details. I had been mind fucked, and left with a promise that I would see them both again.

I was already late to a friends birthday party and had major sex hair from the make out session with Lucy. Dirty thoughts consumed me, and I had to pull over on the side of a country road before I arrived to finish the job, making me even more late. I quickly began touching myself as I thought about them both. I imagined John's hard cock, throbbing inside me, and the gentle touch of my fingers across my pussy was Lucy's tongue. I came hard; the built up tension of the night was too much for me to take.

After that night, it wasn't long before the next meet up. We took things at a gradual pace - they always seemed to leave me wanting more. Our next date was a carefully planned scenario. It was clear that we all wanted to have a threesome and the chemistry was strong between us. It was also clear that I was the more submissive one out of all of them, and this ignited their wicked imagination. They wanted me to be their sub for the evening. I politely obliged their request, wondering what was to follow.

I wasn't sure what they had arranged. I even wondered if there were more people at their house because they had mentioned that they occasionally threw private parties. I remember them testing the waters, asking if this interested me. I said that it did, and couldn't help but wonder if they had actually arranged for me to be their party slave. Was I to be gang banged by a group of strangers? I wondered if they would be this cruel...

Their instructions were clear. I was to arrive in heels and a short dress, with cuffs around my ankles and wrists and a collar around my neck. The chains and leash I would carry in my hand. As soon as I entered, I would hand them over. We would of course, use protection, and I would be given a safe word, but this is all that I knew. I had no idea what was in store beyond this point. I was at their mercy.

As I arrived at the house, I was hoping no one would notice me getting out of the car in my cuffs and collar. They left the door open and I entered their dimly lit house. John stood there, naked and hard, his big cock just bobbing between his legs, but there was no sign of Lucy. I handed him the chains and leash, feeling myself getting wet.

"Take off your dress," He said, with the look of lust in his eyes.

I slowly pulled up my dress, revealing my underwear underneath. We locked eyes.

"Good, now get on your knees," he instructed.

I slowly got down.

John placed a blindfold around my eyes and a gag around my mouth. I felt him grip my neck and place the leash around the collar.

"Come with me."

I was on my hands and knees, following the pull of the leash like an animal. He guided me into another room and sat me on a chair. I felt him pull down my panties. He tied me tightly around the chair with my hands behind my back, and my legs spread open. I had no idea what was in store.

The silence was killing me and blindfolded still, I could see nothing. I heard the noise of another person. I knew it was Lucy. At this stage, I had no idea what was going on but I think they were kissing. Things escalated until I believe they were having sex. It became so arousing, hearing them fuck, hearing John pound Lucy. I heard it all - Lucy gagging on John's cock, and John domming her from all positions. I heard him spank her; she cried out. I knew she loved taking that dick hard and deep, and I pictured them vividly as I heard the sound of his balls slapping against her.

I felt so horny, hearing them fuck as I was restrained to the chair. I knew my pussy would be dripping and fully exposed to them both. Again, the silence killed me. I didn't know where they were or what they were going to do.

It was then I felt a tongue lightly brush against my moist clit. Oh god, I wanted to cry out but I still had the ball gag in place. I was so stuck, helpless, vulnerable. I didn't know if it was Lucy or John. The tongue swirled around until it quickly became too intense for me to handle. I was on the verge of an orgasm, wriggling around in my cuffs, trying to escape... until suddenly, it stopped.

They had left me, once more, on the verge of an orgasm.

At this stage I felt the hands of two people all over my cuffs and collar. They untied me and removed my blindfold and gag. John was behind me, holding my collar, and facing me was Lucy, completely naked, her pert tits right in my eye view.

"Lick her," said John, stroking her nipples.

I lapped at them like a dog, feeling the tight grip of the leash around my neck. Lucy started to moan.

"Now lick her down there," he said, trailing his fingers down to her pussy and gently stroking around her clit. My unquestioning obedience pleased them, I knew it would.

"Do it like a little doggie," he said, as I lapped at her cunt.

Quickly, she approached orgasm, and gushed, moaning and gripping her thigh.

"Drink it up," said John, watching as I obeyed his order, licking up her sweet pussy juices as she shivered. She tasted so good.

Then it was John's turn. He handed her the leash and her eyes lit up. I was now hungry for cock and facing John, eyeing up his hard member that twitched in front of me. I knew that Lucy had sucked his cock hard and deep. I had to do it just as well.

It was Lucy who initiated me into taking it just like she did. She was behind me. I kneeled and she moved my hair out of the way. I felt both of her hands reach around my face, spreading out my mouth wide. What was going to happen?

"Open wide," she instructed. It was then that John guided his shaft deep into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, filling me up.

"Fuck her hard," she said, as I began to feel him pounding my mouth. I quickly began to gag, as Lucy pulled me in tighter and his big dick choked me. Occasionally I would gasp for air; it made me feel like such a slut, dribbling, eyes watering.

At this stage I was feeling incredibly horny and a mixture of frustration and excitement at the fact that John and Lucy had so cruelly delayed my orgasm.

"Good girl, mmmm," John said, as I showed him what a good little bitch I could be. Lucy squeezed my tits, playing with my nipples, occasionally gripping them just a bit too hard to make me twitch. My makeup ran down my face. I was a mess. A filthy, slutty mess.

John gripped onto my hair and instructed me to stand up. It was then that I was to feel both of them at once, fingering me and licking me, from all different positions and locations.

It felt amazing. In fact, the sex with John and Lucy was so incredible that I wasn't sure if I was straight or gay, in pleasure or in pain or somewhere in between. They were kinky as hell, and thrilled me to no end with their wicked imagination.

Before long, I found myself in a doggie style position with my ass in the air. John fucked me hard from behind, as Lucy started rimming me, stroking my clit. The sex was electric, and the orgasm they finally allowed me was so powerful that I screamed out.

I knew I had been a good little sub for them both, and after recovering from this, John got me and Lucy on our knees in front of him, so that we could take turns with his cock, sometimes both at the same time, taking him deep and slapping it across our faces.

We were both hungry for his cum. We wanted it all over our face, in our mouths, enough for us both to swallow and share. He stood, about to shoot his load, furiously wanking himself off as we waited with our mouths open like animals waiting for a meal.

Eventually he pumped out a huge load of hot sticky cum that covered our faces, hitting the back of our throats. Lucy and I both kissed, sharing the cum between us. What filthy sluts we were.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Very Kinky Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds