• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • American Mom Ch. 03

American Mom Ch. 03

12

It was bright and early the following Saturday morning when Francine walked cheerfully into the kitchen to the sight of two teens and an alien, all with heads down in their cereal bowls. It had been a week since she and Stan had their "Couples Neuro Relaxation Therapy" session with Roger in his guise as Dr. Penguin.

Stan had been preoccupied with work as usual all week. While this made Francine feel neglected, as usual, at the same time she had begun to feel an increased sense of self awareness and pleasure. She had begun to feel more beautiful, more desirable to others. That was proven on her foray into the bookstore the previous Saturday.

She found herself taking more care with her makeup and attire in the past week, thrilled at the thought of men and women admiring her appearance and being attracted to her. She was becoming very comfortable, almost as if she was knocking down the barriers of her sexual inhibitions.

It seemed as if her inhibitions lowered that much more during the intense activity the past week. She found herself looking back at the threesome she had participated in with the bookstore owners not as an assault against her as much as her showing off her sexual talents. She felt that she had looked incredibly beautiful and sexy in the photos from that afternoon, and had looked at the photos with delight dozens of times in the past few days.

"Good Morning guys!" She called out radiantly, being met with silence from the room. "Big day for me today," she continued "I'm going to go antiquing at the flea malls in Pennsylvania, just past the Virginia state line. Who wants to come along? I could really use the company on that long drive since Stan is away on assignment until tomorrow." Francine already knew the answer.

"Okay..." she said to the deafening silence of Captain Crunch being chewed. "Don't say I didn't offer to show you a great time!" She replied perkily as she grabbed her keys and turned for the door.

"Oh, hey Francine?" The hot blonde mom turned to face the direction of Roger the Alien's voice.

"Yes Roger?" she asked.

"Could you be a sweetheart and pick me up some Legerdemain at the grocery on your way back?"

Francine's face went blank as she repeated the word, beads of sweat appearing on her forehead. "Legerdemain; sure, Legerdemain." She turned for the door and departed the house with a big grin subconsciously forming on her face.

Two hours later Francine exited interstate 81, taking exit number 3 just over the Pennsylvania state line. She pulled up to a nondescript block building, the heat unbearable as she exited her SUV. With the temperature in the high nineties the parking lot had reached the surreal state of being somewhat solid, while at the same time pliable.

Francine had parked at the far end of the parking lot in the back, as far from the store entrance and the road as possible. The long walk allowed her skin to begin displacing the heat by forming a thin cooling layer of perspiration on her neck arms and chest.

"Dammit. I spent so much time on my makeup. I hope I make it inside without it running." She mumbled softly before reaching the entrance.

The building was silent as she entered. "Ahhhhh!" she sighed with enough volume to be heard from several feet away. Francine could instantly feel the coolness of the air-conditioning on her skin. Her top rapidly began to cling to her perspiring skin, molding the cotton material to her body.

It wasn't often an unaccompanied woman, especially one as beautiful as Francine Smith had entered this store. A few men and a couple looked at the boxes of videos for sale and rent, another couple was checking out items on big display shelves. Two men were perusing magazines. Francine was excited but nervous. This was a new step for her. She was a woman alone; alone in an adult bookstore; and dressed in a most provocative manner.

True, she was very far from home, so probably no one would know her. Still, Francine wondered if she could really go through with her plan. Her visit to the Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store had been the single most exciting event of her life. Feelings had been opened up that she had repressed for over twenty years. But going back there again was probably out of the question since Jerome and Jackson had paid her to stay away.

Francine had come to realize she had been exhilarated by so many aspects of her previous bookstore visit. The attention the men showed her had been both thrilling and electrifying. She felt she looked gorgeous and stunning in the hard core photos they had taken of her sucking cock with wild abandon, being teasingly stripped of her clothes, and fucking with a complete lack of inhibition. She knew from the moment she saw the first photos that she immensely enjoyed posing in sensually and sexually charged ways for the camera, and that she got off on teasing and showing her body.

"Hello, Miss," said the young man at the counter in a deep voice, waking her from her moment of self-revelation.

With the clerks greeting, several of the men turned to look. What they saw was almost beyond belief. Here was a woman of extraordinary beauty, buxom with blonde hair, a voluptuous bubble butt, firm legs, and the face of a goddess.

Francine had made a quick pit stop at the highway rest area just over the state line, changing her clothes and reapplying her makeup. Long gone were her sensible shoes and pink, knee length dress. While still wearing her trademark pendent necklace and white bracelet, she was now dressed in four inch high white heels. Beneath her provocative, white mid-thigh length skirt she wore nothing.

On top, she wore a bright pink tube top, emblazoned with a large white star. The clothing and shoes she wore were gifts from the owners of the Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store, part of several bags of clothes and exotic high heels they gifted her for never returning.

With no bra beneath, her firm breasts jutted and bounced magnificently in the thin, skin tight material. Her nipples were already hard, just from the anticipation of what might happen today. They pushed outward and were distinctly visible.

Then there was her face, at once angelic and sultry. Her puffy, pouting lips were a bright shade of pink matching her top. Her husband Stan had once told her that this bright pink lipstick made her look slutty. She had never forgotten.

Her eye lids were painted lavender, accenting her shimmering eyes as they gleamed, seemingly glowing with fire. If the eyes are truly the gateway to the soul, then Francine's revealed a soul full of lust.

Her eyes swept across the room, taking in the overall view, stopping momentarily to linger on each man. Most had paused their perverted browsing to stare at what they could only believe was an apparition. There were women who made a living as models or as porn stars who could not hold a candle to the voluptuous creature they saw before them now. Yet here she was. Real, alive, thrilling to look at; and thrilled to be looked at.

Her gaze lingered over the crowd, silently evaluating each man. Her eyes would meet every one of them. While she had to force herself to remain strong and not avert eye contact, it was they who lowered their eyes first, intimidated by her lush beauty and sexuality. One or two, however, met her gaze head on and smiling.

"Can I help you look for anything," said a voice. She realized the clerk was speaking to her again. She turned to face him, and saw his eyes dip involuntarily to her bosom. She had become aware over the past week that this happens every time she is near a man, and she was learning to bask in the admiration.

Confidently, Francine straightened her back, lifting her magnificent breasts higher. When he looked back up from her breasts, she smiled. "Hi sweetie. This is my first time in your store. I just wanted to see what kind of fun things you have," she said smiling and motioning around the large room. "It looks like you have plenty."

"Is there anything specific you are thinking of," he said, his boyish face breaking into a grin. "Well no. I am a buyer and not a browser, but I don't know what I want yet. I think I will know it when I see it."

His eyes dropped again to her tits, and this time his gaze remained there for more than an instant. When he looked up again, he began blushing when he realized she was smiling and staring directly into his eyes. 'How cute', she thought.

"Well, you go look and let me know if I can be of any assistance," the clerk said. A twinkle came to her eyes and she shifted her weight just slightly, causing her big breasts to quiver.

"Oh, I will," she said with a wink.

She began to walk around the store, slowly and leisurely, her high heels pushing up her bubble butt bottom so that it swayed with each step. Moving about in a relaxed way, her body swayed sensually, her large breasts dancing. Not a single man in the building was looking at anything else but her as she sauntered across the room. Francine could feel their eyes on her, which pleased and excited her even more. Feeling a growing wetness between her legs, she concentrated on looking straight ahead, moving toward the sex toys displayed along one long wall.

Soon she stood, looking at a set of Ben Wah balls, admiring their silver finish and wondering how it would feel if they were thrust up inside her as she walked. She glanced down the aisle to see two men standing; looking intently at her over the top edge of the magazines they held in their hands.

Slowly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, she bent over at the waist with her knees locked to pick up an item from the bottom shelf, turning slightly so her rear faced the two men. Casually, she lingered at her task, as if she could not decide which item she wanted. In truth, there was nothing on the shelf that she wanted. She just wanted to feel her short white skirt ride up her muscled ass. She knew that a tiny bit of her bottom was now exposed. With her legs just slightly apart, she also knew the two men might see the meaty lips of her pussy. 'I wonder if the wetness shows?' she thought.

"Holy fuck! Would you look at that," one of the men said in a hushed tone. She could barely hear him, but the other man spoke more loudly. "Damn!"

Francine stood, turned and walked slowly down the row of toys, away from the men, stopping this time in front of a rack of something called a "Butterfly." There were dozens of different models, most in pink or pale blue, and she realized the straps were designed so a woman could fit the buzzy toy over her hips and hold it against her clit. "Hummm, that's something I might like." Francine said out loud to no one in particular.

With deliberate ease, she sank to her haunches, her strong butt cheeks resting on her heels as she held one of the butterfly vibrators in her hand, studying it intently. The skirt was so short that anyone sitting on the floor would have seen right up it. Francine slowly spread her legs apart, and the skirt rose higher towards her hips. No one was standing in front of her, but had they, there would have been a direct view of what she wanted them to see. Her precious, brunette topped pussy was gapped open, pink and gleaming with wetness. She stayed in place, pretending to be unaware that she was flaunting her pussy.

She knew full well what she was doing. She was teasing. In her current state of arousal she just might have the courage today to do much more than just tease. The thought sent a shudder through her.

As if he was reading her mind, one man walked from across the store toward her. She did not rise.

The stranger paused directly in front of her. Around her age, perhaps forty or so, he did not smile. "I wish my wife was more like you." He said as his hand went down to her shoulder, touching her gently. "You are so very beautiful." With that he walked away.

'Oh my Gawd! If he had pulled my head to his cock; I swear I would have sucked him off right here in the store.' Francine thought to herself as she stood up and straightened out her skirt.

When she looked around, she could see that the men in the room were no longer spread out. Most of them were in the aisles closest to her. She was the center of attention, and she loved it. A man wearing a blue sports jacket caught her eye, and smiled. She smiled back.

She took a moment to look around the store. When she looked back at the man, he was nearing her. He looked nice, sharply dressed. She waited in breathless anticipation until he finally reached her. His hand moved boldly to touch her breast. Not to grab her, but merely to use his fingers to trace along the outline of her hard nipple. He took his time, touching unhurriedly. He stopped moving his fingers and left them resting on her. With a sigh, he moved away. She heard him softly say "oh well" and wondered why he had not stayed to touch her more. She realized that she had wanted him to do more; and that she needed more.

Francine continued her walk around the store. She felt so much bolder now after the boost to her self-confidence when the man actually touched her aroused nipple.

She paused at a magazine rack. The covers featured beautiful women in various positions. Some of the covers featured blatant sex, while others had the women posing in one way or another. She picked up one of the more explicit cover magazines and began to leaf through it. The cover showed a beautiful mature brunette sucking a hard cock. As Francine thumbed through the magazine, the two men who had made the comments from down the aisle earlier walked up, sandwiching her between them.

"You sure are a hot thing." said one of the men. He reached one hand around her shoulder and flipped several pages of the magazine she was holding to a page that showed the same brunette as on the cover. Now she was posed with two men, one with his cock in her mouth, the other with just the tip of his hard penis entering her pussy lips.

"You like this picture," the man asked. Francine found herself staring at the pages, unable to speak. The other man put his arm around her waist, and firmly pulled her next to him.

"She seems very quiet for such a beautiful lady." He said as his arm now went from her waist to her bottom. "And look, she's wearing a big rock wedding ring." He laughed as his hand rubbed up and down her ass, sending a shock through her entire body. She realized the men were now positioned slightly behind her.

"Oh she is a wild thing, that's for sure," said the other man. "She can't take her eyes off these fuck pictures. Isn't that right, lady." said his partner leaning into her ear with his lips. "Do you like to just look at pictures, or would you rather be the one sucking that cock?" His hand left her bottom, only to reach lower a second later, touching the back of her leg just below her skirt. She jumped involuntarily, but did not speak. Her only movement was to lift her left foot and plant it up on the bottom shelf of the magazine rack, shoulder wide from her other foot. She leaned forward, bracing her elbow against the magazine shelf.

The hand on her leg moved upward quickly, touching her pussy. Francine thought she would faint when she felt a finger move between her pussy lips. She knew the man could feel her wetness. As he moved his finger up into her, she knew he could feel how open, how ready, she was.

Her eyes were now closed. The other man grabbed her left hand and pulled it from the shelving before pressing it tightly against his hardening cock. "Oh you sweet thing. Just feel this. That's right. Keep your eyes closed and let him finger that pussy."

Two fingers were inside her now, moving, slowly at first, then faster. Only seconds seem to pass before she began to moan softly. "Uhhmmmmm." She knew she would soon cum right there and then, standing in an adult bookstore with people all around.

As she climaxed, she still had enough control to suppress crying out loud, but anyone watching knew. They saw her body shaking and her wobbly breasts quivering. Moments later the fingers were gone, as was the hand holding hers. She opened her eyes, putting her foot back on the floor and her hand back on the rack to steady herself. She watched as the two men moved away as if nothing had happened, not even pausing to look back.

After a few minutes Francine had recovered enough to look around. A younger man with sandy hair and brown eyes stood in the same aisle, looking at her. He moved towards her. "That was fucking unbelievable," he said. "Thank you." He finished. Then, he too moved away.

Francine gathered her strength and began to walk towards the exit, still aroused, but exhausted.

Before she reached the end of the aisle a young man in his early twenties walked towards her. He was dressed in jeans and a faded black concert shirt. He was built thick, maybe even massive, but not overweight. He was tall, perhaps six foot one or more. She had noticed his eyes were a light brown, as was his hair. 'Three day beard, and not bad looking.' she thought. Now, as he walked towards her, she saw that his pants were just the right size, the fabric tightening over a cute, tight bottom.

He paused. Their eyes met, and he smiled. It was a confident, almost cocky smile that cut right into her. She felt her pussy quiver as more wetness was instantly building. She could smell it now. Her warm, musky aroma, the unmistakable smell of a woman in heat. 'I wonder if anyone who comes near me can smell it? I hope so.' She smiled to herself. She subconsciously wanted everyone in the place to know she was aroused, feeling hot and more than just a little slutty.

The young guy was still smiling as he walked toward her. She wanted to smile, but could not. She was nervous, on edge. But strangely, she was not afraid. "You are a brave woman to come in here alone." he said to her, stopping close, but not invading her space.

"Oh not really," she replied. Now she was able to smile. "There are plenty of people around. I'm not afraid." She said it defiantly, tossing her hair. Then she added in a softer voice: "Well, not very afraid."

"My name is Paul," he said. He did not offer his hand.

"I'm Francine," she replied.

His voice was a deep, rustling Baritone. 'Of course,' she thought, 'it would have to be.'

She concentrated on his face, rugged and tanned, the features sharp and the chiseled look of a kid, not yet a man. He seemed relaxed and at ease talking with a beautiful woman that was old enough to be his mother, in a sexual setting. She was surprised at his self-assurance, but pleased.

"So why are you here, Francine?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure. I do know I've always wanted to see what was inside these kinds of places." She paused. "I might buy a toy or two for later tonight." she giggled. He laughed, too, joining her.

"Are you married?"

"That's a pretty personal question," she smiled as she held up her hand to show her wedding ring.

"And hubby doesn't know? Or he doesn't mind?" the young man questioned.

"What hubby doesn't know won't hurt him...or me." She purred as he nodded in agreement.

"And do you always dress like this?" He motioned with his hand, sweeping downward from her bosom to her feet.

Again she giggled like a teenager. "No."

"Well you look really hot," Paul said, and in a most natural gesture moved one hand to her waist. She did not move away. The hand felt warm, and his touch, she realized, was just what she wanted at that moment.

"Thank you, Paul." she flashed him her best smile.

"Are you looking for anything else in here; besides a toy or two for tonight?" He asked with self-confidence. Francine paused, longer than she realized.

"Maybe." She said with a mischievous grin.

He made no reply. He did not even nod as his hand moved ever so slightly on her waist. She secretly hoped he would move it to her bottom, but he did not. He just kept it there, moving with slightly more pressure. They just looked at each other until she dropped her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • American Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds