• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You Can Run but You Can't Hide

You Can Run but You Can't Hide

123

Happy times

The man was old with a sagging stomach, balding head and bad teeth. He was standing at the side of the bed looking down on her. A pair of boxer shorts his only clothing. They hung precariously around his thin waist looking like they might fall down at any minute. To her alarm she could see he had the beginnings of a hard-on.

"Room in there for me?" He asked.

She nodded and found herself pulling aside the duvet.

The man smiled broadly. He immediately moved on top of her forcing her to turn her head away from the faint odour of his bad breath. She managed to pull the duvet back over them as he mounted her. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her neck as his hips began to grind against hers. His struggle to enter her only made it feel worse. When she felt his cock beginning to penetrate her she screamed, and slowly her scream merged in her mind with the ringing of a phone.

She sat bolt upright, awake now, and grabbed for the phone.

"Hello," she said groggily.

"Hi Jenya," said three giggling voices. "Did we wake you? We are on our way. So get up you lazy cow."

"Oh, yea, ok," she replied.

The giggling ceased.

"Jenya are you ok?" The voice of concern was Lucy's.

"Just a bad dream," she said, "I am over it. Get your backsides over here pronto. I'll get the coffee on."

Jenya hung up the phone and lay back on the pillow staring at the ceiling. The bad dreams were very rare now, but why did one have to happen this morning. Don't let it get to you she told herself sternly, you can cope with bad dreams and a lot more. She had proven that much already.

Anyway she had Lucy, Ellie and Liz on their way over. Time with her wonderful surrogate sisters and a fun day of shopping lay ahead. So putting on a happy face she dragged herself out of bed. The dream was forgotten.

They had been in the shop two hours and Jenya had lost count of the dresses she had tried on, but as soon as she saw this latest one she knew she had found the dress of her dreams. She took a deep breath and stepped out into the waiting area.

Her audience gasped and put their hands to their mouths. The three watching girls were struck dumb for a moment.

"Do you like it then?" asked Jenya knowing the answer before she asked the question.

Suddenly they all spoke at once. The various comments of "wow" and "you look beautiful" made Jenya smile. She gave them a little turn allowing them to further admire her wedding dress. It was white of course with a sweetheart neckline, a corset style bodice and a lace motif. The dress set off her figure perfectly. She would undoubtedly look amazing on the day.

Jenya giggled and announced. "I think this is the one!" The three girls watching from the sofa rushed up with a cheer to kiss and hug her.

"Thank you so much for sharing this with me," Jenya said, "I have no one of my own and I feel so close to you guys. You have made today really special."

"What are sisters for?" Ellie said.

"Or at least sister-in-laws to be." Liz commented.

"And we have to make sure a new Mrs Clements looks the part," laughed Lucy. "Joseph will be gagging for the wedding night with you looking like this."

Jenya didn't reply as in the corner of her eye she noticed a man walking slowly by the window. She wasn't sure, but she felt he had been watching her and that familiar dull ache appeared in her stomach. The man disappeared around the corner and she told herself not to be silly. She was safe now. For the last two years she had regularly moved on, feared every shadow, listened in bed to every creak and groan. Now she had found her wonderful Joseph and the rest of the Clements family. Its ok she told herself I am with my new family and all is well. My history is not going to spoil my one chance at happiness.

Much later when the four girls were leaving the shop loaded with bags they were too engrossed in their shopping trip to notice a man ducking into a doorway. He was watching their every step. He smiled as he watched them disappear. Its weird how so often you found the thing you had lost, only when you stopped looking, he thought. To find her in this town when he was here on other business was so bizarre, but find her he had.

A dark shadow from the past

Jenya was working late as usual. The wedding was still six weeks away but there was so much to do at home and work to get ready. It was full on. Thinking she had heard a noise she paused and looked out from her office across the deserted floor. The odd computer monitor glowed brightly, standing out against the dim emergency lights, which stayed on all the time. Lifting her coffee cup, she sighed deeply.

As she raised the cup to her mouth a voice said, "Hello Jenya, you look great."

She gasped and dropped the cup.

"Oh shit," she yelled as she watched the coffee spreading out over her skirt. She could feel a warm sensation on her legs.

The man behind the voice appeared from around the corner and she felt her world crashing in around her.

"What a shame. You have spoilt your beautiful suit," the man said laughing.

Sure enough her maroon suit with knee length skirt and jacket style top was covered in coffee. The jacket was edged in white and there the stains showed worse of all. It was clearly ruined, but that was the least of her problems. She stood up and tried to fight off the surprise visitor. The man was now knelt before her, and with his handkerchief was mopping down her skirt.

"Its ok. Stop it," she protested and when he put his hand on her knee she tried to pull away. He stopped her escaping, his hand wandering up her thigh a little before he allowed her to slip free.

"Get off me," she protested.

He grinned, "I remember when you liked it. I remember the way you smell and feel like it was only yesterday. Well, apart from the coffee aroma anyway."

"I never liked it David," she replied her voice shaking, "remember I had no choice. I had to do as I was told. Please don't do this I have a new life now."

She stopped talking when he raised his hand. Good he thought I still have some control over you.

"I know," he said. "Getting married to your husband to be. Joining the great Clements family. Quite an institution and very big in the church I hear. I hope future husband isn't expecting a blushing virgin bride?"

"Bastard!" She said. "He knows I am not a virgin. I have told him and he has accepted me. Now what the hell do you want? I am busy."

"Not a virgin? Bit of an understatement," the man replied. "I doubt you told him the whole truth." And he watched the look of embarrassment cross her face before continuing. "Thought not. Don't know what I want, I just came to say hi. You know. Catch up with an old friend. For now anyway." Jenya noted the hint of menace in his voice.

"Please go away. I have escaped you...them." She corrected herself and then begging him again, "Please, just leave me alone."

He walked slowly towards her, making her step back. She retreated until she had the wall at her back and could go no further.

"No, go away," she said, "or I'll call the police."

"Be my guest," he replied, returning to her desk and holding out the receiver for her. She gasped with shock when she realised the hand holding the phone was a metal hook, not a hand at all. When she failed to take it. He replaced it with a shrug and using his hook, and his other hand, he pulled her towards him.

"No." She said. "Please don't hurt me."

"You noticed my little present from our bosses have you?" He replied. He held the hook up as evidence. "When you, their prize asset ran away. They blamed me. If you can't hold onto her then you might as well lose your ability to hold anything they said, and so they chopped my hand off for being so careless."

"I am sorry David," she said quietly. "I didn't know. I had to get away."

He put the cold tip of the metal hook under her chin pushing her head back up. He stared into her blue eyes.

"You still have beautiful eyes," he said. She struggled to pull away, but he held her tight stroking the side of her face with his hook. She was forced to stand still, feeling the cold hard metal on her cheek.

"I remember how soft you used to feel," he said sadly and he pulled her closer. She feared he was about to kiss her.

In the distance they heard a "ping" and realising it was the lift he quickly let her go.

He turned and left her office, saying very loudly, "Well best be off now. It was nice to see you again Jenya. I'll be in touch real soon."

As he walked out he nodded to the security guard who walked past him. The guard turned and watched David suspiciously as he calmly walked away. He heard the guard asked Jenya if everything was all right and when she replied it was David smiled. As he got into the lift he heard the guard fussing over Jenya and her split coffee.

The shadow reappears and reappears

It had been her fiancé's idea to go swimming. Over the last few days his wife-to-be had been distant, irritable and quiet. He put it down to wedding nerves and so he tried to find something to distract her. They had met at the swimming pool so it seemed a good plan for that Saturday morning. A swim was something they both enjoyed.

However today Jenya clearly wasn't into it, and after half an hour made her excuses and said she was getting out. A little annoyed, he said, he would do some more lengths and then meet her in the café, where traditionally they would share a latte before heading home. He watched as she lifted herself out of the pool. He knew he wasn't the only man admiring her. Jenya's black one-piece swimsuit showing off her curves and long legs perfectly. She picked up her towel and wrapped it around her waist making him wonder if she knew what the men around her were thinking.

Jenya headed into the ladies changing area, but as she was heading past the larger family changing rooms she felt a hand grab her and she was pulled into a cubicle. Her gasp of surprise died on her lips, as to her horror she realised it was David who had grabbed her. He locked the door before she could escape and so trapped she just stood staring at him, a look of fear in her eyes. He looked her up and down.

"You still have a great body," he said. He ran a finger down her bare wet arm. The water had gathered as tiny beads and he watched as his finger disturbed them. The water moved and then reformed again as droplets. Her skin felt soft, but cold. Jenya pulled away breaking his thoughts of their past together.

"Don't," she replied. "Are you mad? My fiancé is here for god's sake. He is out there swimming and you grab me in the changing area. Stop following me. You know I could have you arrested."

He put a finger to her lips and she fell quiet.

He smiled, "you keep talking about the police. We both know you can't call the police and in any case if you did you would be in more trouble than me."

Using his good hand he pushed some strands of wet hair away from her face. It was an encouraging sign that again she was doing as she was told, but then he knew that she had a lot to lose. The Clements would drop her like a stone if they knew she was an ex-escort girl.

He looked at her for a moment and then slowly reached down to the towel wrapped around her waist. He paused again for a moment to see if she would react, and when she didn't, he slowly unwrapped it. The towel fell to the floor revealing her legs and the bottom of her swimsuit. Her only reaction was to briefly look down, but quickly she looked back at him, eyes-wide with nerves.

David had to admit her figure was still perfect. The swimsuit showing off the curve of her hips and breasts to perfection. He paused, confused whether his lust for her or his anger at her fleeing him was his strongest emotion. Either way he would take his time and enjoy stalking her.

"Let me go," she said, "please."

"Wow," said David, "still got those great legs and now with a wonderful expensive tan too." But as he took a step forward she ducked out of his reach, scooped up the towel, unlocked the door, and fled out of the cubicle.

He stood laughing for a moment before being jolted out of his daydream by a mother with three children asking impatiently if he was finished with the cubicle.

"Its all yours," he said, as he headed out of the swimming baths. He took the back route to ensure he would not bump into Jenya, or worse Jenya and her fiancé on the way out.

A week went past and all had been quiet. Jenya felt sick most of the time, nervous at every stage that he would suddenly appear again. However, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Your quiet," said Jenya's fiancé as they turned into the drive of her future parents in-law. The sheer size of the house and grounds always took her breath away. From the orphanage to this had been quite a journey. Somehow she had to stop the appearance of David from spoiling everything.

"Just want tonight to go well," she said gripping his arm. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied.

Everyone was there when the happy couple walked into their engagement party. Her father-in-law was loudly explaining that the party was so near to the wedding date because his new daughter-in-law was so busy, that it had been impossible to schedule.

She looked incredible in a blue short dress, which was strapless and had three black bows down the bodice. The diamond necklace around her neck and matching earrings were a present from Joseph and were the most expensive things she had ever owned. She wore black stockings and black shoes. On her finger her diamond engagement ring shone brightly. Everyone demanded to be shown it and admired the necklace at the same time. She smiled happily as her fiancé, arm around her waist, led her into the gathered throng.

The party was amazing, everything she had hoped it would be. The guests most of whom she barely knew were charming and clearly having a great time. The Clements did everything properly with expensive champagne and wine. The buffet was big enough to feed twice the number of guests. There was a brilliant live band so Jenya danced, made Lucy, Ellie and Liz dance too and they all partied the night away. The only thing she was careful with was drink. Joseph hated the fact she drank at all so she only consumed a little alcohol. For the first time in her life she felt a very lucky girl.

It was after three in the morning when a very tired but happy Jenya kissed her fiancé, his parents, his sisters and a host of people who were staying over good night. She headed up the stairs to her bedroom. Her shoes were killing her, but she felt like she was floating on air.

In the bedroom she had been given for the night she sat on the bed and kicked off her shoes. What a relief to remove them after all that dancing. After briefly laying back on the mattress and contemplating the ornate ceiling, she could not resist checking out the noise coming from outside. So she walked to the window. Downstairs people were leaving the party, loudly saying good night and thank you to their hosts. A fleet of expensive cars were being brought up by the valets to speed the guests away. To think soon she would be part of the family that had all of this wealth and influence. For a girl used to having no one it would take some getting used to.

Tearing herself away from the window she began to feel very tired. She turned slowly to the dressing table taking out her earrings and placing them carefully on a tray. Her nerves at having such an expensive present making her double check they were not in danger of getting lost. Reassured, her hands reached behind her back and with a struggle she unzipped her dress. It was necessary to wriggle to get it over her hips, but eventually she was able to step out of it and place it carefully over a chair. The long mirror on the wall showed her reflection and she looked at herself now in black bra, thong, suspenders and stockings. Smiling she knew she was still an attractive sight for any man, and she looked forward to Joseph seeing her like this, and hopefully the wonderful love making that would follow.

Celibacy was so hard. As an escort, sex had been forced on her by the job they made her do, but she was a young woman who had mostly found the sex part enjoyable. A lot of her clients had been young men from very rich families and they had treated her well. To be fair David had looked after her as well as anyone could of, and they had quickly become lovers, and that had been great as well.

She knew she was kidding herself. It was a life where the hint of violence had never been far away. She had seen others, who somehow had failed their masters beaten up. Also once the initial spark of youth went the job became harder, the men less rich and less attractive. The way the girls were treated much less pleasant. She could not live with that and so she ran. She returned to thinking, despite her history, celibacy was so difficult for her. If only Joseph would come to her now and take her, she didn't care how. Only then would today have been perfect she thought.

Jenya knew it was not even in Joseph's head to do that and she would have to spend another night alone and frustrated. The wedding was getting closer and closer she told herself and then she and her new husband had a lot of lost time to make up for. He better be ready because Jenya was going to have a very large sexual appetite. She worried Joseph would not be ready for that.

Gently pulling out the chair so as not to disturb the dress, she sat down. Her reflection stared back at her from the dressing table mirror. She adjusted her strapless bra and ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. Not bad she thought, nose too big of course, but otherwise not bad. The makeup removal will have to wait till morning she decided. Jenya sat casually removing her rings, necklace and then her watch, unable to resist checking the earring were still in their tray. Her finger touched one gently making it rock from side to side. They were very beautiful she thought, mesmerised she watched the light glinting in the stone as it moved. She reached behind to unclip her bra, holding the bra in one hand as she stared critically in the mirror at her breasts.

"Oh god no!" She gasped with horror as David walked out from the adjoining dressing room.

"Don't worry they are as wonderful as ever," he said quietly. She scrambled around trying to cover herself again with the bra, as he leant casually against the wall watching her.

"I loved your dress, but seeing you again in sexy underwear was worth the trip all by itself. You've still got it," he said. "But then you always knew how to get a man's attention."

She managed to replace her bra and turned her head to look at him and protest, but she gasped with surprise realising he had gone. However, in the middle of the floor was a note, which he must have dropped.

Grabbing her robe from the bed, and wrapping it around her, so at least she had some dignity should he return she picked the note off the floor.

It told her he wanted $50,000. Beneath the one line demand was an explanation that he knew she had continued to be a high class escort after she had ran away. She had no choice it was all she knew. He had worked out she had earned around $100,000 and the note carried on by saying he felt he was due half. He was after all her agent. Pimp was more the word she thought angrily to herself, but reluctantly she admitted he was pretty close to the right figure. Finally the note said she had a week to get the money and then at some point he would drop by to collect it. Keep it with you at all times the note suggested. Trust David to suggest she should carry around 50 grand she thought, but she knew she would have to.

Her mood for a lot of that night was one of despair. Tossing and turning until getting cross with herself, she vowed not to be cowed, having come so far. I will pay him the $50,000, tell him to get lost and then marry my Joseph she told herself. Eventually she fell asleep and escaped from the fear and confusion she was in, for a while.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You Can Run but You Can't Hide

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds