• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Joan's Story Ch. 11

Joan's Story Ch. 11

123

November 22nd - Shopping Trip With Johnny.

Vanessa, John and I take Johnny on a shopping trip to see what he's interested in for Santa to bring him. Since it snowed yesterday, John decides to buy him a sled and take him shedding later that day. Johnny's not going to be hard to shop for because he wants everything. We're all mentally making a list of several things that Johnny really liked so we can tell the others when we get home.

We take him to eat lunch and he's a really good eater. John says "So Johnny, how do you like your new family?"

"Grandpa, I'm very happy. I love everyone especially my two mommies. I never thought I'd have two mommies though. It's kind of strange to me."

"Well, all you need to know is both your mommies love each other very much and they love you too. So does Aunt Joan and grandma and me. We all love you. I think soon you may even have a little sister too."

"I love everyone in our family. I'm so happy to have such a big family. I've been alone a lot."

John says "Well, no longer. You've got a big family now."

When we get home, John and Johnny go out and he pulls him on the sled for almost an hour. He doesn't want to come in but John talks him into coming in because he's cold. They get inside and Johnny says "I really liked that grandpa. Thank you for taking me sledding. I hope we can do that again soon."

"We will, Johnny."

When Sue and Maria get home from work, Johnny tells them all about the day. "Mommies, I really loved the sled."

Later after he's in bed for the night, John gives everyone a copy of the list we made of the toys he really liked. John tells them to let everyone else know what you are getting so we don't get two of something.

November 29 - Our first wrestling match.

We have a drawing to see who wrestles whom. Sue and I both pick #1, that leaves Vanessa and Maria in match #2. The first match is a real hard wrestling match but Sue beats me just barely. We're both soaking wet with sweat. It's her stamina that did it. We're pretty evenly matched physically but she wore this old woman down. It's a really good match and John really enjoyed watching it. I can see the erection from the ring. Two hot women wrestling naked and getting sweaty really turned him on. Sue finally pinned me. I'm really turned on now but I don't get to cum. Damn!! In match #2, Maria pretty easily beats Vanessa. Maria has just got too much muscle base. I think she'd give John a good match on her own.

Sue makes me eat her to four orgasms, Maria makes Vanessa eat her to three orgasms. I really enjoyed my penalty.

We take an hour break. Main match is Sue and Maria vs. John. The good thing is Sue is fairly tired from the first match. Maria is okay though. The bad thing is they each could probably give John a good match by themselves, especially Maria.

The match is fairly equal but eventually Sue and Maria get the upper hand because John's getting tired. He spent a lot of time in oxygen deprivation because the ladies are constantly face sitting him. I really don't think he minded all that much. What a way to go!

They finally both grab a leg and lay down on each side of his shoulder. I give a them a three count and John's officially pinned after over an hour of wrestling. We are all ringing wet. Sue and Maria confer. They say they want to postpone the punishment for tomorrow. John will join them in their room at 8pm.

Tonight, Vanessa and I go down on each other for over a half hour. We each have four orgasms. Then we invite John into the bed with us. He's been hard for most of the evening. He gives us both a good fuck and we both reach four more orgasms. John finally cums very hard into Vanessa's mouth. She shares the cum with me. We're all very happy.

The nude wrestling matches are a great idea. What a fun way to stay fit!

November 30th - Sue and Maria have decided on a rotational fuck but John doesn't get to cum. Vanessa and I watch. They use him until they both cum six times. He doesn't get to cum with them although Maria wants his cum. Sue insists we follow the rules. He gives them both a French kiss, thanks them and grabs Vanessa. Vanessa tells me she wants him alone. I'm not happy. Oh, well. They head back to their bedroom and close the door.

John asks everyone later what they think of the wrestling matches. We all say it's a very good exercise and lots of fun. We all decide to schedule another match. Vanessa confides in me that she doesn't think she'll ever win since everyone has so much more muscle than her. I tell her she needs to use quickness. She's slim and muscular so she should be able to move quickly around her opponent.

December 4th - We are sitting in the living room watching TV when the house phone rings. John grabs it and says "Hello?"

He says "Tumi? This is a surprise."

He's listening to what she's saying. Then he says "Really? Okay. Let me ask Vanessa."

He looks at Vanessa and she says "What?"

He smiles and says "Tumi and Ken want to have a full swap with us. She says she wants to come over for a BDSM session with me. Ken would also like to have one with you. How do you feel about that, honey?"

She looks at John and says "Another male sex slave? Wow! I guess it's okay, honey. Are you going to fuck her ass again?"

John says "Your call, honey. I won't if you don't want me too."

Vanessa says "Well, I guess it's okay. I know that's what she's after. You have to wear a condom though. Tell her it's okay."

Into the phone, John says "Okay Tumi. How does the 8th sound?"

"Okay, good, be here at 8pm on the 8th."

"Okay, we'll see you then. Goodbye."

"Well, that's a surprise. And Ken wanting you to be his Dominatrix is also a surprise."

Vanessa says "I'm surprised too. But I'm wondering how he knew I was a Dominatrix. Oh, well. He's got a nice cock but he's kind of a wimp. I'm not sure it will be fun. I wonder if he's any good with that cock. I love to dominate George because he's very manly."

John smiles and says "Well, you'll just have to try him out."

Vanessa says "I guess so. I'm really surprised with Tumi though. I mean, they haven't been at the last couple of orgies. I wonder why all of a sudden they want to play with us."

I say "Well, I for one am going to be watching the dungeon channel during that one."

John laughs.

December 8th, 8pm - The doorbell rings and John has asked me to let them in. I walk over and open the door and welcome them in. Tumi and Ken walk in and walk over to John and Vanessa. Ken immediately kneels before Vanessa and says "I submit to you, Mistress. I want to give you pleasure tonight. Use me anyway you want."

Vanessa says "I accept you, temporarily, as my sub."

John is waiting for Tumi to kneel. She finally kneels and says "Sir, I submit to you. Use my body any way you wish."

John says "Well, that took you awhile. I'm not sure you really want to submit to me."

Tumi says "I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't know what to do."

John says "Okay, sub, I'll let it slide this time. If we do this again and you fuck up like this, I'm going to beat your ass until it bleeds. Understand?"

Tumi's body shutters and she says "Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master."

"Tumi, don't call me Master yet. You are not my sub. You can call me Sir. I'm only doing this because you begged me. I still am not thrilled with you as a person."

Tumi says "Okay, Sir. I'm sorry."

John says "Let's go downstairs and see what happens."

They all walk down the stairs I turn the TV on and switch to the Dungeon channel. I hear John say, "Okay, both of you get naked now. No sub is allowed clothes in the dungeon."

Soon they walk into the dungeon. John says "Kneel down, right here." They both kneel but don't know what a 'kneel down' is. John leads them through it. Once they are in the right position, John says "Remember this position. Assume this position when you first come into the dungeon." Now kneel up. He explains to them the next position.

He grabs Tumi's hand and pulls her up. I'm wondering where he's going to put her. He drags her over to the pulley and puts wrist cuffs on her. He connects them and puts her hands over the hook. He then raises her up until her toes are just on the floor.

Mistress Vanessa kneels in front of Ken, lifts his head and says "So sub Ken, what are you looking for tonight?"

Ken says "I don't know, Mistress. At least some pain and then the chance to pleasure you."

Mistress smiles and says "Okay, sub." She grabs his hand and he follows her over to the spanking bench. "Lay over this bench, sub Ken. This is called a spanking bench. I'm going to spank that nice ass of yours." He leans over the bench and she ties his wrists and ankles to the bench. She starts to rub his ass and I notice he's getting hard. He's average size for a Caucasian like John but I bet he can't fuck like John.

Master John is feeling Tumi's body all over. "You've got a pretty hot body, sub. I think I'll make this pretty ass red though. I love red asses." Master starts to spank her hard. She complaining and eventually starts to cry. He gives her thirty hard smacks total, fifteen on each cheek. Her ass is starting to get red. John says "Oh, yes. I like that. It's customary for a sub to thank the Dom for the spanking."

Tumi says "Thank you, Sir. It really hurt though." He walks over and grabs a flogger.

He walks back over, pulls her up off the floor and starts her rotating. He then starts to flog her. She's not complaining anymore but taking it. Master is flogging her all over her body. He gives her fifty hits. When he stops, she says "Thank you, Sir. That wasn't too bad. I like the way it feels now."

Master says "Good, sub. Your ass is nice and red now. I think I'll use the crop on it though. This will hurt more than the spanking."

Tumi says "Please, Sir, don't hurt me anymore."

Master says "You are a sub, I get to decide what we do. I haven't given you a safeword yet so you are just going to have to accept what I do."

Vanessa is spanking Ken. He's taking it well.

Master walks over and grabs a crop. He walks over to Tumi and says "I'm going to give you five hits with this crop on each ass cheek. Just accept it." He starts to hit her and she's screaming.

Vanessa is now using the flogger on Ken. His cock is rock hard. He's accepting the hits fine. I think he's a natural sub. I don't think Tumi is really a sub though. I have the feeling that Master believes that too and is trying to get her to quit.

Master throws the crop back onto the implement bench. He walks up to Tumi and starts to caress her. She starts to moan. He grabs her nipples, pinches them and twists them. She's screaming again. He lowers her down and takes her off the hook. He removes the cuffs and takes her over to the heavy table. He ties her down there. He spreads her cheeks and feels her pussy. He shows the camera his hand. It's not wet at all. She's not really a sub.

He walks over and grabs the lube. He lubes both holes up and takes his pants off. He's rock hard. He rolls a condom on and slips into her pussy. He begins to fuck her. He adds nipple torture that I love and she screams again. He says "What's the problem, Tumi. All my subs just love to have their nipples pinch and twisted."

She says "Sorry, Sir, it does nothing for me."

He smiles and says "Yes, I know. You are not a sub. It's fun to torture you though. And you are not done being tortured. I love to twist nipples. There are other things I enjoy doing that my subs just love. We'll get to them." He continues to fuck her hard then slips his thumb into her ass and starts to fuck her there. Occasionally, he smacks an ass cheek.

Ken and Mistress are now on the bed and Ken is eating her pussy and seems to be very happy. He's still rock hard and probably starting to get a little achy from being erect for so long.

Tumi is breathing hard now. She's getting close. Master is now rubbing her clit. A minute later, she begins to cum. Master pinches her clit and she starts to scream again. Every muscle is tensed and she is attempting to arch her back. Being tied down is hindering that.

She cums for nearly a minute, John releases her clit and she screams again. He continues to pound into her. A minute later she starts to cum again and he pinches that clit again. She screams again and tenses against the tie-downs. Tumi is soaking wet from sweat and Master is getting there.

Mistress has cum several times under Ken's mouth. He must be pretty good at eating pussy. She gets up and orders him to lay down. She then ties him up spread-eagle, strokes his very hard cock a couple of time then rolls a condom on. She slowly sinks down on his hard cock. He looks to be in the six and a half inch range. Once she has it all in her pussy, Ken lets out a loud sign and smiles at her. "That feels wonderful, Mistress." Mistress smiles at him and starts to move on it.

Mistress says "Rub my clit, you slut."

Master keeps fucking Tumi and she keeps cumming hard. I've lost count because I'm masturbating and I have been cumming for awhile also. I'm at six orgasms and I'm pretty sure Tumi is over a dozen. Suddenly, she says "Please, Sir, please."

Master says "Please what, slut?"

"Please let me calm down for a bit or I'm going to pass out."

Master says "I want you to pass out, slut."

Tumi says "Oh, my God." He continues to fuck her and she continues to cum hard with the clit pinches. She finally screams and goes limp at just short of twenty orgasms. Master pulls out and looks her in the face. She's breathing hard. I can see that on the TV. He waits for her to come to. After about three minutes she's awake again.

Mistress is still pounding away on Ken's cock. She occasionally pinches his nipples and he screams when she does it. Four minutes of fucking him and she tenses and screams as she cums for the first time on his cock. She is sweating pretty hard too. Ken is smiling.

Master John doesn't give Tumi any time to rest. He walks around and slams into her ass. She screams again and he starts to pound into that ass. Her muscles are tensed again as she grabs tight to the table. She says "Holy fuck, you are a sex machine. I'm going to die of orgasms!" I laugh at that. What a way to go! That's how I want to die.

Master reaches around and start rubbing her clit again. She squeals. A minute later she screams and tenses again. Master keeps pounding her ass. She starts to cum again about every minute and a half. After six more orgasms, I think Master is close to cumming. He grabs her hair in his free hand and pulls her head back. His face is really red and he's breathing hard. He apparently pinches her clit again and she screams and tenses again. Both legs are shaking. Master growls loudly and starts to cum into the condom. She screams again when she feels his cock pulsing. Finally, he releases her hair and clit. She screams again as the blood flows back into her clit. Master collapses onto her back.

Mistress has been cumming too about every two minutes. I think she's up to about six or seven orgasms. She says "sub, you have my permission to cum." Ken smiles. About three minutes and one of Mistress's orgasms later, he groans and begins to pump up into her. She cums again and he is almost screaming himself as he shoots into the condom. Mistress finally collapses on him. A minute later, Mistress says "You are a very good sub and sex slave, Ken. That was amazing. I'm very glad you came over tonight."

Ken smiles and says "Thank you, Mistress. That makes me very happy." They are both breathing very hard.

Master finally gets up and pulls out. He pulls the condom off and then unties Tumi. He says "Tumi, get up and kneel up in front of me." She slowly gets up and kneels up in front of Master John.

Master says "Clean my cock, slut." She takes it into her mouth and sucks it clean. When she's done he says "Open that mouth, slut." She opens her mouth and he turns the condom inside out and dumps the cum into her mouth. "Swallow!"

She swallows and then looks at the floor. He grabs her hand and pulls her up. He walks her over to the couch, sits down and pulls her onto his lap. "So, slut, did you get what you came for?" He starts to caress her all over.

She moans and says "Yes, Sir and quite a bit more. I don't really like the pain but, God, can you fuck a woman. I thought I was going to have a heart attack several times while we fucked."

"So, do you think you are going to want to come back, Tumi?"

She thinks for a bit and then says "Only for a bondage fuck, Sir, if that's okay with you. I don't want the pain but I definitely want you to fuck the hell out of me again." She leans her head into his neck, kisses his cheek and sighs really loud.

"Well, Tumi, if you come back I will still spank you but that's all. The pain increases the pleasure. But from now on I won't be fucking your ass for you. Mistress doesn't like that. She gave me permission to do it tonight but it won't happen again."

Tumi says "Oh, too bad. But I still want you to fuck me nearly to death. That was amazing in itself and if it requires me to take a spanking then I will."

I smile at that. Another convert for my Master.

Mistress leads Ken over to the couch and sits down. She pulls him down next to her and starts to rub his leg. "What do you think about tonight, Ken?"

Ken says "It was amazing, Mistress. I really enjoyed it. It's so much different than what Tumi does to me. My orgasm was so hard I almost passed out."

Mistress says "I must say you are an excellent submissive. I like that you were able to delay your orgasm until I gave you permission."

Ken says "Tumi trained me for that very early in our marriage. I don't have any trouble doing that."

"So, are you interested in coming back sometime?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Please allow me to be your submissive."

Mistress smiles and says "You'd be my second male submissive, Ken, and I must say you are much better than my other one. He still has issues in lasting until I'm ready to have him cum. If Tumi decides to come back for a session with my husband, you may come back also."

Ken smiles and says "Thank you so much, Mistress. May I hug you?"

Mistress leans over and grabs him for a hub. He's got a huge smile on his face.

Tumi says "We'll be back. Not often but we'll definitely be back. Maybe every couple of months. I don't think my body could take all those hard orgasms very often."

John says "Okay, lets get dressed and go upstairs." They all rise and soon exit the dungeon. I turn the channel and shut the TV off. I rearrange my clothes and move to one of the chairs.

John gets them each a flute of Asti and they sit down to drink it and talk a little. After a half hour, Tumi says "Let's head home, Ken. I don't know about you but I'm exhausted. You are going to have to drive."

Ken says "Yes, darling." They stand and John grabs Tumi and kisses her. Vanessa kisses Ken. The Williams are soon on their way.

John says "So Vanessa, sounds like you really enjoyed Ken."

Vanessa smiles and says "He's a natural sub and very good at it. I'm glad Tumi trained him to hold off his orgasm. He's really good at that too. I need to watch the video of you and Tumi. I guess that went pretty well."

I say "That was something else. Tumi must have had twenty-five orgasms tonight. Almost twenty just from Master fucking her pussy. It was sexy to watch."

John smiles at me and says "I'll bet you had your hand down your pants, didn't you?"

"Of course, Master. Both scenes made me very hot and horny. I had to get off numerous times."

John says "Come, Joan, lets take a shower and you can sleep with us tonight. And it's John up here, please."

We all head for the shower and then bed. Nobody is interested in more sex although John's penis is hard again when he exits the shower. We all cuddle in and, although I'm tempted to grab that hard cock, I force myself to keep my hands to myself. Soon we are all out like a light.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Joan's Story Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds