• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Save the Embers Scene 01 Pt. 01: Dylan and Alyssa

Save the Embers Scene 01 Pt. 01: Dylan and Alyssa

Dylan opened the door to his bathroom and nearly cried out in surprise. There she was...in his shower. Naked. His naked 18 year old sister...in his shower.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered harshly, trying to keep his eyes on hers rather than follow the drops of water sliding down her pale skin...down her breasts, and her flat belly...

Okay, so it wasn't working.

She smirked at him with a mischievous look in her eye. Uh-oh.

"I, big brother, am showering."

He sighed audibly. He was waiting for the "and..."

"And," yep, there it was. "I'm going to teach you how to eat pussy."

Wait...what did she just say?

He swallowed nervously. "Um..."

"So you better get naked," she grinned and turned so her drenched back and ass were facing him.

"But..." He said, all the while thinking that hers was perfect. The more logical side of his brain was thinking that their parents' friends were downstairs to borrow a bottle of wine. Sure, they'd be leaving soon, but what if they heard?

"Big broootherrr..." She sing-songed, looking over her shoulder at him and winking. "I'm waiting for you."

Fuck.

He unbuckled his belt shakily. Thank God their parents weren't home, even if their friends were at the moment.

As he pulled the last of his clothing off, Alyssa had finished washing her hair and was now rinsing it. Dylan opened the glass shower door and stepped inside. She hadn't turned around. The water had steamed up the glass around them it was so hot. He didn't care, and apparently she didn't either.

She turned and smirked at him again.

"What is your plan?" He asked her, heart beating fast both in anticipation and fear.

"I'm going to lean against the shower wall and you're going to go down on me."

He blushed immediately, his eyes going down to her shaved pussy.

"Come on, big brother..." Alyssa noticeably glanced down at his half-hardened dick. "Very big brother..."

He blushed deeper.

She leaned back against the glass and parted her legs for him. Dylan moved closer to her and got down on his knees.

"Do you know what to do?" She looked at him, amused.

"Of course." At least...he thought he did. All you do is lick, right?

Alyssa put a finger under his chin to lift his head from her pinkness to her green eyes. "Then what are you waiting for?"

He took a deep breath and leaned forward. He gently licked at her soft lower lips. First the outside, then the inside of them. She jumped slightly every now and then, and sighed softly in pleasure, but no major reactions.

"What am I doing wrong?" Dylan looked up at her.

She smiled. "You're too nervous. Relax a little. And for God's sake don't be so fucking gentle!"

He looked down at her bare pussy again. He swallowed and flicked her sensitive nub gently. Then thought about it and pressed his lips against it and sucked hard.

"Oohhh..." She moaned. "Yes...that's the big brother I know."

Dylan sucked a little harder, then flicked the tip of his tongue against her clit. The warm water was running on his back, but he was so hot he could barely even feel it anymore. He flicked his tongue up and down quickly and she sucked in a breath. He smiled and pressed his tongue firmer against her clit, flicking it even faster. She moaned and bit her lip as her legs trembled. He moved his tongue lower, raising his hand and rubbing her clit with his fingers. Alyssa gasped and he felt a rush of her juices on his tongue as he slipped it inside.

She cried out and he smiled, shoving his tongue deeper inside.

"Fuuuuuck..." She moaned shakily and Dylan rubbed her clit in small, quick circles.

He raised his eyes and saw that her slippery breasts were heaving up and down, which made him all the more hard.

"Big brother..." She sighed audibly in pleasure. "I'm aching for your fingers!"

He grinned and slipped one slender finger inside her hot, wet depths, causing her whole body to stiffen.

"More than one!" She demanded.

He raised an eyebrow and pulled one out, only to shove two of them harshly into her.

"FUCK YES!" She cried and he started pumping them in and out quickly, her juices gushing out and mixing with the shower water on her silky inner thighs "Suck on my clit! Now!"

"As you wish," he replied hoarsely and took one long lick up her soft inner folds. Then once again, he sucked hard on her clit, still pumping his fingers at a quickened pace.

"Curl your fingers!"

Inside of her? Is that possible with how tight she is?

Apparently, it was. He curled his two fingers against the stiff yet squishy bundle of nerves inside, which he guessed was her g-spot. Alyssa didn't disappoint. Her juices suddenly squirted out of her pussy, covering his fingers.

"Fuck! Dylan!"

"Yes?" He grinned and flicked his tongue on her clit again.

"I'm gonna fucking cuuum!"

"Good," he replied. "Cum for me, little sister."

Her face twisted in pleasure and she pulled on his blonde hair, pulling him closer as she screamed his name.

"Fuck yes, Alyssa," he growled against her clit. "Cum hard for me."

Her whole body trembled as she finally finished. He pulled his fingers out and she shivered. She then opened her eyes.

"Wow..."

He grinned, slowly stroking his hard, throbbing cock. "Oh, sister, we've only just begun."

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Save the Embers Scene 01 Pt. 01: Dylan and Alyssa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds