• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • American Mom Ch. 11-12

American Mom Ch. 11-12

12345

This is a parody story, no characters represent any real person, alive or deceased.

All characters are over the age of 18, including cartoon characters who have failed several years of school.

*****

Francine Smith's cell phone began its rhythmic combination of vibrations and rings. Looking at the screen before answering, she saw it was her sorority sister from college, Lois Griffin. Lois lived in Quahog, Rhode Island with her family and was a stay at home housewife and mother, just like Francine.

"Lois Griffin! Long time no see. What's up with you these days?" Francine greeted her old friend.

"I'm in Washington D.C., if you can believe that." Lois enthusiastically responded. "I'm chaperoning my son's high school field trip."

"Sounds like a great time." Francine lampooned.

"For sure," Lois replied. "I'm stuck in a hotel room each night, trying to keep a bunch of high school boys and girls and their raging hormones out of trouble." The women both laughed at that thought. "Today was the last day of the trip. The kids all went back home on the bus about an hour ago."

"It's been forever since we've seen each other." Francine continued.

"That's why I called, silly." came Lois' retort. "I stayed over an extra night, hoping you and I could catch up. I don't have to go back until tomorrow afternoon. I've got a great room with two queen sized beds, a living room and big flat panel TV. I hoped I could talk you into picking up a nice bottle of wine on the way over and you could spend the night so we can catch up on old times."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Francine wrote down the directions to her friend's hotel and went upstairs to get a bag together.

An hour later, Francine arrived at the hotel, parking in the covered parking structure before finding herself holding a couple of small overnight bags and knocking on the door to room 522. The door pulled open, and Francine was greeted with a big bear hug by her college friend, dressed in a simple khaki skirt and green blouse.

"Francine Smith, you old slut from Gamma Pi! Get in here."

"I hope I wasn't imposing, asking you to bring the wine." Lois Griffin said.

"Of course not!" Francine said as Lois held the door open.

"Come in and have a seat. Let me have that bottle of wine and I'll pour us both a drink."

"That sounds like a great idea." Francine said, smiling as she took a seat on the sofa while Lois poured the wine into the insulated coffee cups from the coffee station in the room. Lois handed one to Francine and sat down on the other end of the sofa, facing her friend.

"So, Lois, how has life been treating you?"

"I'm living the life." Lois laughed, her short red hair shining in the light from the table lamp. "Peter lost his job at the toy factory, but he got on at the Pawtucket Brewery somehow. Little Stewie is getting close to being ready to talk."

Francine nodded. "What about Chris and...what's her name?"

"Meg." Lois responded dryly, "whatever on her. Chris was here in town for the field trip. He's kind of at the awkward age, if you know what I mean. Too young to drive, but too old to be a looked at only as a boy. He's almost a man." Lois laughed.

Francine reached into her bag and pulled out a joint and lit it up. "Care to relive the old times?" she giggled.

"Sure, I'm game. It's a smoking room." Lois replied, taking the weed from her friend and taking a long hard toke and chasing it with her wine.

"Drink up and I'll get you a refill." Lois encouraged her friend s she grabbed the wine bottle. As the two old friends finished the joint and drank their wine, Francine contemplated the truth of Lois' statement as it related to her own son.

Lois noticed that Francine had a far off look in her eyes. "Francine?" She giggled her friends name softly. "Are you still with me?"

"What? Oh, I'm sorry; I was just thinking about..." Francine broke off her reply and then looked down into her lap, no longer responding to Lois.

Lois stood up and scooted across the couch. Collecting her skirt under her thighs, she sat primly on the edge of the sofa next to Francine, looking at her, letting the concern show in her eyes. Lois gingerly took Francine's hand and placed it between her own.

"Is everything alright? You look like you're about to break down and cry at any second," Lois said in a quiet, soothing voice.

Tears formed in Francine's eyes as she fought her emotions back, not wanting to break down in front of Lois.

"I think that this might be a good time to refill your drink," Lois said as she stood up, heading toward the kitchenette.

"I...um..." Francine started to protest but then thought better of it. Lois was right; she could use a drink to calm her nerves. "Here, I'll help you," she said as she too stood and followed the redhead.

Lois grabbed the bottle of Merlot and poured the wine. They took their wine and went back to the couch, sat down and faced each other. Lois held up her glass, and in her soothing voice said, "To a good glass of wine."

Francine touched her glass with Lois' and added, "To a gracious host." before both women took a sip. The wine went down smoothly.

"So, what's troubling you?" Lois asked as Francine pulled out another joint and lit it up before passing it to her friend. Francine took another sip while she decided how and if she wanted to answer.

"Something's wrong Francine. I'm offering you an outlet. I don't care if you tell me about it or if you just want to use my shoulder to cry upon, but you need to have some sort of release," she gently stated as she tried to hold in a big lung full of smoke before releasing it at the end of her sentence.

"Thanks. I just don't know where to start." Francine giggled nervously.

"The beginning would be good," Lois said, smiling as she handed the joint back to Francine.

Francine smiled back. "The beginning," she said; a sudden look of dread in her eyes.

Lois glanced at Francine. Her face was flushed, her eyes watery. "Are you okay?"

Francine wiped her eyes. "No. Not really."

"So let's talk about it." Lois said with insistence.

Francine took another sip of wine and pulled hard on the joint before continuing. "This is really hard for me to talk about. I've done some very embarrassing thing; maybe made some wrong decisions."

"Well, just talk out your problem."

Francine set her wine glass on the coffee table began nervously twisting her fingers and handed the joint to Lois. "It's complicated."

"Trust me. I've seen my share of complicated matters. Heck, I've been involved in a lot of them." Lois laughed, causing her to cough, sputter and hack, triggering both women to break out laughing hysterically.

Francine took the joint and looked at her friend, gauging whether or not she should take a chance and trust her. She took a deep pull on the joint and plunged in. "Once I start...well; I don't know how much of this you're going to want to hear. It's sort of sexual in nature."

"At this stage in my life, I'm well past being embarrassed by sex talk," Lois assured her, taking the joint back. "Go ahead and give it to me."

"Um; okay. I'm not sleeping well because of all of this. I'm a wreck; I guess you're wondering what I'm getting at." Francine said as she began rambling. "You see, I'm afraid I... ahh... I'm not sure if I could find enough nerve to talk to you about it. It's...well; you know...very private...personal actually. I mean; I keep telling myself I need to talk to someone about it. But I; well...uou know, I guess I'm just not comfortable." She finished pulling on the joint and stubbed it out. Both women were now buzzing intently from the weed and wine.

"Francine, just tell me. It's like taking off a Band-Aid. The quicker you do it, the less it hurts," Lois told her as she let her hand come to rest on Francine's knee.

Francine's insides tightened from anxiety, yet fluttered with a sudden sexual awareness, the tiny hairs on her forearms standing at attention. Looking at her longtime friend sitting next to her, she could see a hunger in her eyes.

The attraction wasn't one sided, Francine felt it too as she let out a long sigh, facing her decision with trepidation, torn between a deep yearning to tell somebody about her desires and the fear of how Lois might react when she heard her confession.

"I've been having intense dreams...sex dreams." she finally blurted out.

"Really," Lois nearly whispered, eying her friend with startling dark eyes that looked out from under her long, fluttering lashes. "Are the dreams ongoing?"

"Yes," Francine replied at once.

"Well, that's not so bad."

"Yes, it is. There is something bad about the dreams," Francine said, looking down in an intoxicated daze at Lois's hand which was now gently stroking her thigh just above the knee. "In the dreams I'm having sex with...with...with a teenager," she admitted.

This got Lois's full attention. "Are the dreams about having sex with one of Haley's boy friends?"

Francine stiffened and crossed her arms over her ample chest, which strained against the material of her silk blouse. "No," Francine replied, biting her lower lip.

Lois noticed her friend's stiff nipples standing out conspicuously from her soft mounds against the smooth material of her blouse, hard as little pebbles.

'She's getting hot thinking about these dreams.' Lois thought, as she let her fingers caress Francine's thigh up to the hem of her skirt. Running her finger tips from Francine's knee to the skirt, slowly letting them drop until she was caressing her beautiful friend's inner thigh just below her hem-line.

A rush of pure lust flooded Francine's senses, she became red-faced and light-headed, her pulse pounding in her ears, her heart thudding as she trembled and shook with a shameless, wanton lust. What she sensed was about to happen just couldn't be happening. It had to be some kind of dream, caused by her deep inebriation.

"You had sex with a teenager in your dreams; but it's not one of Haley's friends. So who was it?" Lois asked in a breathy, seductive voice as she continued to gently caress Francine's silky thigh.

Suddenly, without really thinking, Francine said it. "I...uh...had sex with...the teenager; was...he's; well! It was Steve!"

Had Francine not been staring down at her lap she would have seen her friend's eyes light up. "Steve? Your son Steve??" Lois said with raised eyebrows, suddenly realizing that her own breathing had quickened, and that she could feel her pulse beating in her pussy, pounding out a horny S.O.S.

Lois moved a little closer and let her fingers lightly brush a couple of inches up higher underneath the hem of Francine's skirt.

Francine's cheeks turned red with a deep blush, she shamefully averted her eyes from Lois, avoiding her now lust filled stare. 'God. Lois' finger-tip caress feels so good.' She thought as she began to open up to Lois about the dreams of the liaison between herself, and Steve; every sex filled detail.

Between Lois's caressing fingers, and recalling the story, Francine's pussy had become very wet, throbbing with lust, drooling her juices into her panties. She was so horny that she could hardly think straight. She felt overwhelmed by an almost uncontrollable sexual frustration and a newly found, deep, wanton, sexual desire for her friend.

"My God, Francine, that was the hottest story I ever heard," Lois breathed.

"Really? But I had sex in my dreams with my teenage son!" She weakly protested, her thighs falling open just a little bit more, allowing Lois to run her fingers a little higher up the sexually charged mother's smooth thighs.

"Really vivid...really sexy dreams. I have them almost every night."

"Hmm." Lois cocked her head slightly and brushed a strand of Francine's blonde hair behind her ear.

Lois cracked a grim smile and cut straight to the chase. "Let me take a guess, you really do want to have sex with Steve, so you're dreaming about him?"

Francine gasped, her eyes glancing at Lois and then just as quickly, cutting away, feeling her cheeks flushing scarlet. "How...how did you..." Francine began, lust vibrating her voice.

"Thinking about him has made you horny Francine. Constantly horny," Lois said, sliding closer, her hand creeping up higher on Francine's thigh. A quiver of apprehension raced up Francine's spine.

'It's was almost as if Lois can see inside my mind; read my thoughts.' Francine imagined. It unnerved her, yet was also arousing her. She spread her legs some more, just enough for Lois to gain a little better access.

Lois leaned in so that her face was only inches from Francine's and in a low, seductive voice suggested, "You know, maybe it wouldn't really be such a horrible experience if you fucked Steve. You're horny, and him being a teenage boy; you know that he's horny."

Francine cut her off. "I can't do that. Oh God no! He's my son. It would be wrong."

"But it would feel so right," Lois added. Lois let her lips brush against Francine's, her hand up under the sexually charged mother's skirt, stroking her inner thigh, just below her panty crotch. They faced each other boldly, a charged silence between them.

"If I had sex with Steve, I would have to initiate it. I don't think I could do that," she practically pleaded.

"Just think about it," Lois whispered into Francine's ear. "You could let Steve fuck you all night, right in your own bed! Doesn't the thought of his hard teenage cock fucking you just get you all hot and wet? The obscene thought of sex with your own son? Letting him fuck you with his perpetually hard, teen-age cock?" Lois's fingers gently brushed across Francine's panty covered pussy mound.

Francine moaned desperately, her voice shaky, almost as if she could barely control herself. "No, please don't! Don't say that! I...I...we shouldn't do this. Oh, God...I...oh, please."

"You know perfectly well that you want to fuck him Francine. You NEED to fuck him," Lois interrupted, her smooth voice proclaimed as she took a long, pensive look at her friend.

Francine's face was flushed. Lois had her hand way up under Francine's skirt, brushing her fingers along the smooth flesh of the horny MILF's upper thighs, teasing her pussy through her silken panties. Lois also noticed that Francine had begun to hump her hips up and down, just a fraction of movement, but it was there, a small fucking motion.

She looked at the blonde mother's big tits, straining against her confining clothing and saw that Francine's nipples stood really erect, stiffly showing through her blouse. Francine was really getting turned on!

"Francine." Lois asked softly with a smile, "Are you getting horny talking about this?"

Francine gasped, shocked that Lois would come right out and ask, but she was even more concerned that Lois could tell how aroused she'd become.

'Horny? Am I horny? Hell yes I'm horny', she thought, 'it's taking every bit of self-restraint that I can muster just to keep myself from throwing my legs wide open and masturbate right here in front of you!'

"N...no. Why?" she finally lied.

The sexy, redhead mom began rubbing Francine's wet, panty covered pussy. Francine unconsciously started moving her hips around, pressing her increasingly aroused cunt against Lois's hand. "I think you're lying to me Francine."

'Oh, dear lord, I am horny! Very, very horny' Francine thought as she realized just how desperate her situation was.

She looked into Lois's eyes and knew that Lois could tell that her suspicions were correct. She had to be able to feel the dampness.

'I wonder if Lois is horny too?' Francine chewed at her bottom lip as she naively tried to think this through. She was enjoying Lois's roaming fingers, wondering what would happen next.

"You know," Lois softly said, as she tugged at the elastic of Francine's panties, slipping a finger under the silken material, running it the length of her friend's wet pussy lips. "Maybe we should really analyze your situation. Perhaps we can figure out the reason why you want to fuck your own son so bad." Lois hissed the word 'fuck'.

"Maybe you just can't help yourself for wanting him so badly. Why don't you just fuck him? I'll bet you'll find that he can't help wanting you either."

"Oh, God. P...please...oh. S...s...stop it. I can't," Francine stuttered. "S...stop talking like that...d...don't. Oh...w...what are you doing?" she asked, squirming as Lois found her clit and gave it a quick rub with her finger.

"I'm just trying to help you, Francine. Don't you want to feel better?" Lois brought her other hand up to the busty MILF's chest, resting her fingers lightly on the slope of Francine's right tit.

"I just must have a feel these big tits of yours. I bet you like to have them played with; Don't you!"

Francine was unable to speak. She just sat there, shaking with barely contained lust as Lois continued to rub her pussy and play with her hard nipple through her dress.

Francine Smith wiggled her ass back and forth on the sofa, enjoying the feeling as Lois rubbed her fingers over her fiery pussy lips and massaged her big breasts through her pink dress. She felt her nipples grow harder, straining against the rough fabric of her lacy bra cups.

"Do you think about Steve when you play with your pussy, Francine? Do you fantasize that it's his big cock instead of your fingers? Do you fantasize about fucking him? Do you visualize fucking your own son?" Lois asked, her voice almost a whisper. "Tell me about your dreams."

Francine's face turned a brighter shade of red, the blush creeping down her chest. "I couldn't do that. It's way too personal."

"Oh, come on, don't give me that. Tell me about your sexy dreams. I want to hear you tell me your fantasies. Tell me how you dream about letting your son fuck you."

Francine looked at Lois with a mixture of embarrassment, lust and longing. "Well, I really shouldn't, but I guess I can tell you. I've told you so much already," she said, shrugging her shoulders, and then continuing.

"I dream these really realistic dreams. I wake-up and, this is really strange, it's hard to explain, but it's almost like I've really been having sex. It's almost like I can feel his presence. Does that make any sense?"

"Sure it does, sweetie." Lois said, feeling her own pussy becoming increasingly wet and creamy as her arousal grew from the situation she currently found herself in.

"These dreams have been so different from anything I've ever experienced in the past. I normally don't remember my dreams. In the past, if I remembered anything, it would only be a snippet here or there. An impression I had, a bit of the dream; maybe a face, or location."

Francine paused, a far off look in her eyes. "Sometimes I remember the theme of the dream, but hardly ever do I recall everything. These dreams are so unique, I can, even now, remember every touch, every caress, every moan, every kiss and flick of his tongue. In these dreams, Steve is so real, so in control, his seduction of me is so thorough and complete."

"What does he do to you in your dreams?" Lois asked, like a child listening to a particularly exciting story of heroes saving damsels in distress.

Francine's voice dropped to a whisper as if she might be overheard, then she said, "He fucks me...and licks me." Her face turned bright red as she spoke and she looked down toward her lap, watching Lois's hand snake up under the hem of her skirt.

"Tell me all about it." Lois commanded.

Francine related the dreams to Lois, every erotic detail. A flood of emotions washed over her as she told her about her lucid dreams, enjoying the feel of the rubbing, probing fingers working on her aroused little pussy.

"This is very hot." Lois breathed deeply. "You're making me so horny. It's almost as if I've experienced your dreams."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • American Mom Ch. 11-12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds