• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Charlotte Falls

Charlotte Falls

12

Renee's words hurt but not as much as I knew as they should. I sensed something was wrong. Her attitude had changed over the last month, after she returned from a family camping trip. She was less affectionate towards me, less attentive when we were alone.

"I've found someone," she told me. The words shocked me, but didn't cut me. There was no dagger to the hurt, no stomach upset. I didn't beg her to stay with me, didn't act childish. I could have shown her the two acceptance letters, the two novels I wrote and submitted while we dated, show her that I, too, can make the money she needs to live "in a lifestyle commensurate to her well-being". I did none of that, I acted appropriately and left her apartment.

Yes, there were tears once I sat in my car. Who wouldn't if the person you thought loved you told you they no longer did? After taking ten minutes to wallow in sorrow, I collected myself and headed to home. I knew what I needed to do, to improve my feeling and to get Renee out of my mind. I needed to go to the family cabin at Charlotte Falls. This was where I needed to go to recharge my batteries and begin to move forward.

The cabin had been in my family since 1939, when the New York City socialite owner passed away and willed it, the artificial lake – a swimming hole in reality - and surrounding land to my grandfather, the only person in Charlotte Falls that who treated the woman with honor and grace. When he passed away in 1963, the property passed to my father and his siblings, though only he and an uncle were willing to pay the taxes and keep up the land.

Over the years, they repaired and remodeled the cabin, adding a second bathroom and a third bedroom. My Uncle Francois had no family of his own, my aunt passing away a month after I was born and he never remarried. He treated my siblings and I like his own. When I turned 18, he gave me a key to the cabin, telling me to use it whenever I wanted, to use it as a getaway, and as a place of solitude when I wanted to write.

I drove up the freshly rolled gravel driveway to begin a new chapter in my life. I had my writing supplies with me – leather-bound journal, legal pads, pens, pencils, thesaurus, and dictionary – in case the Muse struck. I had my trunk filled with food, drink, and sundry items. I had clothes, picnic blanket, and beach towels not so neatly packed in a duffle bag and large suitcase. I even had a lantern. This wasn't camping per se, but I prepared myself for it. I parked the car by the side door, closest to the kitchen, and began to unload.

By the afternoon, everything was in its proper place: clothes put into the master bedroom chest, writing items on the desk, food in the fridge and cabinets, paperbacks and hardcover on the back porch. I made and took my lunch of a sandwich and cold can of Dr Pepper outside. I took a bite of the sandwich before I picked up the paperback anthology of science fiction short stories. Before I could read, I noticed that someone had a blanket and picnic basket across the lake.

The family owned the property surrounding the lake, up to and including the pine and ash groves that separated the water from the town property. I didn't know who had the picnic, but I needed to.

As I approached the picnic, I heard female voices coming closer, coming from the woods. One I recognized as that of bookstore owner Emma Van der Heyden, the other with a soft and almost indistinguishable Southern inflection was unfamiliar. Lottie, as everyone called Emma for reasons I wasn't sure, stepped out of the pines.

"Oh hi, Nicholas," she said, startled. Regaining her composure, she looked at me with her deep blue eyes and smiled. "I bet you're wondering what we're doing here."

"That had crossed my mind."

She grinned knowingly before widening her eyes. She turned to her friend. "Oh, I am such an ill-mannered person. Nicholas, this is my friend Annalise De Bruyne, visiting me from Georgia."

I looked to her left and saw a wide smile on a round face. Her eyes were brown, as was her hair. Like Lottie, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, clothing used to walk through the woods.

"I'm Nicholas," I said as way of introduction.

"I'm Annalise, but Lottie already said that." She offered up her hand and I gently squeezed it. She was nervous: her palm was sweaty. I looked into her eyes and saw something familiar, something that I saw when I first met Renee. It couldn't have struck twice, could it?

Lottie smiled at me, "Your Uncle Francois has been letting some of us use the pond on hot days this year. He didn't think your father would mind."

I took my eyes from Annalise and nodded. "Yeah, I don't think he'd mind. Not when it's left alone for long stretches of time."

Lottie nodded. "What are you doing here, by the way?"

I sighed, unsure of telling her I lost my girlfriend of two years the day before, that I was here to recharge myself, my soul, and possibly get some new story ideas written. I looked at her and let my smile wash away. I decided to be honest and open to the woman who had been more than a business owner to me: she was one of the reasons why I began to write. "I had a breakup with my girl," I answered.

Lottie reached out and touched my arm. "I'm so sorry." She pulled me into her body and wrapped her arms around, held me tight. "If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know," she whispered into my ear.

"I am sorry," Lottie's visitor added. She gently touched my elbow and sighed. "You're too young to have this happen."

I thanked her. "If either of you need anything, the doors are open," I added. Both women smiled and thanked me. I left them to their picnic, to their lake and sun time, and returned to the back porch.

I took a sip of the soda before picking up the book and tried to read. They had me distracted. I knew it should be over the fact that my uncle had opened the other side of the lake to the townsfolk, but it wasn't. It was Lottie and her guest. More specifically, it was their bodies.

Lottie grew up in Charlotte Falls, spending her entire life there except for her four college years in Virginia. In college, she met the man that eventually would be her husband. I saw her almost every weekend when I came with my family to visit one of my sisters or his brother. She worked at her parents' bookstore when she returned from college and took it over once she married. When she divorced, she dropped the married surname of Best and returned to Van der Heyden.

I never thought of her in the way most young men would. I knew she was large chested and possessed lovely hips, but to me, she was always just Lottie, the woman who pushed me to write. As I was considering what to study in college, she suggested that I minor in either American Literature or English, something that would help my writing. I took her advice and, while majoring in Computer Science, minored in English Language Arts. She was the first person I called when I received notice that I had both of my books published.

I looked across the water and saw that she had removed her t-shirt and shorts. She stood behind the blanket and smiled. She looked fantastic in her dark blue one-piece swimsuit. Her large breasts pushed hard against the fabric. I concentrated, wishing for her to turn around. I wanted to see what her ass looked like. She granted my wish: Lottie turned and displayed her ass. My dirty mind wandered off, until her friend stood.

Annalise was taller than her friend, only by an inch or two. She stood with self-confidence as she removed her sundress. My jaw dropped when I saw this woman wearing a bikini. The white fabric didn't strain as it did on Lottie, but it left little to the imagination. I knew that once she exited the water, I would get a better view of what was underneath.

I pretended to read, watched them walk to the edge, and hoped they would enter. Both reacted not well: the water was cold. They retreated some and spoke to each other before running in and diving under. When they rose, I saw Lottie facing me, her friend away, and the sight that my friend gave me shocked me. Her wet swimsuit was semi-transparent.

Lottie's breasts were large, bigger than I had imagined. They were round and dropped slightly, something that I adored. Her nipples were stiff, hardened by the water's temperature. I noticed her areolae were darker than her nipples, though now large in circumference.

My attention quickly shifted Annalise. She rushed out and to the blanket. I caught her wet ass and was not disappointed. As I thought, her body showed through the fabric. I saw her ass perfectly as she swayed to the blanket, to retrieve her towel. When she turned, I looked down. I saw her triangle dark and thick. An evil grin came to my face as I thought of her nude sitting on my bed as I walked into the room.

"You're a pervert," Lottie called out, noticing me looking. I could only smile and shrug my shoulders.

"I hope you like what you see," she added, not attempting to cover up. She smiled naughtily and stepped backwards towards the shore. She gave me a great look at her body, an excellent view of her breasts, her belly, and as she stood on the shoreline, her pussy.

I had imagined hers as being a hairy triangle, like that of my previous college sweethearts and lovers. I inhaled deeply when I saw hers. Hers wasn't close: she had a neatly trimmed. She noticed my staring and playfully threw out her chest to me.

"I guess you do like this," she said across the water.

Annalise turned around, toweling off her face. The bottoms of her bikini were soaked, her dark triangle showing through the fabric. I almost dropped my book at the sight. I noticed the water had the same effect on her top. Her nipples were larger than her friend's, darker pink and lusciously appearing. She realized I was looking when her eyes emerged. Annalise smiled and spread out her arms. I nodded in her direction. She bowed gracefully.

Both women shook their heads and laughed, collapsed onto the blanket. I shook my head, more at my creepy looking at them then their reactions. I picked up the book and let them sunbathe in peace.

I finished the first story – homage to Star Trek written by a college student – when I looked back to the opposite side. Neither Lottie nor Annalise were on the blanket, their picnic basket was missing. I thought to myself that they packed it and returned it to a car. I jumped when I heard feet on the stairs.

"Hello, Nick," Lottie said, scaring me. My heart was racing.

"I think you shocked him," Annalise said in a sweet, Southern tone.

Lottie laughed. "It wouldn't be the first time either." She was carrying the basket. "You told us that your door is open for us, for anything. Does it still stand?"

I put the anthology done and nodded. I saw they were not wearing their shirts or shorts, but they were dry. I tried to hide my disappointment, and thought I was successful.

"Sorry, Nicky," Lottie teased. "It's not like they were going to stay wet forever." She laughed.

"I'll get over it." I exhaled loudly before asking, "What can I do for you two lovely ladies?"

Annalise smiled and spoke. "Can we use your refrigerator for a while?"

"We have too much food." Lottie added.

I stepped aside and followed them inside. I watched their bottoms gently sway but didn't allow them to hypnotize me.

"What do you have?" I asked.

"Sandwiches, potato salad, and some cut fruit," my friend said.

"I think our eyes were bigger than are stomachs," the Southern visitor added. Both women looked into the fridge and took steps back.

They were shocked. "Oh my God, Nicky, you have real food in here," Lottie said.

Annalise looked in and commented, "I'd have thought there would be nothing but beer, hot dogs, and sandwich fixings in here, not chicken, steak, fruits and vegetables."

Lottie moved some of the Dr Pepper cans to make room for her food. She placed the picnic basket on the floor and began to transfer. I noticed that she bent over a little too much: She showed her ass perfectly.

"It is nice," Annalise whispered in my ear. My mouth shut quickly, my eyes opened wide. It was a surprise. "You should see it nude," she added. She patted my bottom before helping her friend.

I offered them something to drink, but they pulled out their own. They thanked me before they left for the other side of the water. Again, I watched as they walked, both asses swaying deliciously. I returned to my chair and book, but knew I'd not be able to concentrate too well. I knew my mind and eyes would be on the women across the lake, the women who teased me in the water and in the cabin.

Making no pretenses, I put the anthology down, leaned back in the chair, and watched them return to the water.

Lottie and Annalise returned for their food a few hours later, hours spent teasing me in the lake and on the blanket. At one point, Lottie stood and pulled the top of her suit down to her waist before lying on her stomach. Annalise decided to tease me as well. She sat with her back facing me and removed her top. Unlike Lottie, she leaned against her elbows and gave me a great view of her breasts. The devilish grin on her face told me she caught me looking and wasn't upset. I sensed something more could happen.

I had a restless night, forever thinking of the women. I closed my eyes and say Lottie looking at me, pulling down the top of her swimsuit, and looking at me. She walked towards me with desire in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me. I felt the softness of her breasts pressed against my body.

When I finally drifted off, I was on the back porch, and Annalise was sitting on the other side of the lake, on the beach blanket completely nude. Her body glistened as if she had just walked out of the water. She waved to me, wanted me to join her. I tried, but the image of Renee appeared, blocked my way. I tried to talk with her, tried to get her to move, but the former girlfriend just shook her head. She never said a word, but her actions prevented me for seeing the Southern visitor.

"Get out of my way," I said. I took a few steps towards the stairs, but Renee pushed me back. I began to fall.

I awoke with a jump, my heart racing. I wasn't sure if it was for the push and falling or for the visages from my dream. It didn't matter I was awake and had no hope of returning to sleep. I looked at the clock: it was 5:15 AM.

The pre-dawn blue glow engulfed the master bedroom, giving the entire room a Gothic look. It gave me an instant story idea. I rushed to the desk, pulled out a pen and legal pad, sat, and wrote it before I forgot.

Just before noon, they returned. I noticed that the picnic basket wasn't with them, both carried small coolers and beach baskets. Lottie noticed me first, waving heartily and smiling warmly. Annalise placed her things down and did the same, though her smile was on the devilish side.

I noticed their clothing. Annalise wore the same boat shoes she did the day before, but unlike yesterday, she wore only a long t-shirt. Lottie was in sandals, again, but like her friend, only wore a t-shirt. They smiled and removed their shoes.

Lottie pulled out her blanket and placed it carefully down. She removed a book. She looked directly at me, smiled, and removed her t-shirt. I was expecting the same suit from the previous day, or something similar. As the shirt rose, I saw just skin. When she reached her upper thighs, I noticed something: There was no fabric. I leaned forward instinctively. I felt myself drool as I saw her hairless and her fleshy, round nude belly. I knew my mouth dropped when I witnessed her naked breasts in all their glory.

I didn't want to look away, but propriety dictated so. I didn't see her friend, didn't stare at Annalise, not until I heard them laughing. I turned and saw the visitor standing by her blanket, bending over, her naked ass in my full view. I found myself, again, staring and drooling. I could feel my mouth open too wide, making me look like a fool. I turned away quickly, trying to avoid eye contact with both women.

They caught me: I heard their laughter.

"Nicky, you being a bad boy," Lottie called from the opposite shore.

"Young man, it's discourteous to stare at women," Annalise added.

"If you want to have a better look, why don't you come over and join us, perhaps rub some lotion on us," my friend said.

I sat and looked at the two, their nipples hard, and their smiles broad. I debated whether to take them seriously, whether to join them, whether to take this flirtations further. I didn't need to think long.

Lottie waved and called out, "Come on over. We won't bite."

"Give me a few minutes," I responded. I leaped from the chair and went inside. I rushed to the bedroom and grabbed a beach towel. I went to the kitchen and removed a few cans of Dr Pepper. I put them into a small cooler and rushed out the door.

"Here he comes," Annalise said as I stepped off the back porch.

I saw Lottie's smile grow wider, her eyes sparkle more as I approached. I saw some nervousness on Annalise's face with each step I took. Her friend placed a hand on her arm and whispered something, words that appeared to have relaxed the Southern woman.

Lottie opened her arms and welcomed me. I dropped the cooler and my towel on her blanket before I hugged her. The embrace didn't feel awkward: It felt right. The warmth and feel of her flesh excited me.

"I've always wanted to know what a naked hug from you felt like," she said.

I felt something stir in my pants, a tightness in my balls. Lottie felt it, too: she moaned softly as we embraced tighter.

"Can I have one, too?" Annalise asked. She touched me gently on the elbow. Lottie released me. I slowly turned to her friend and opened my arms.

"You feel so warm," she cooed. She held me tight before a hand slipped over my crotch. "He's happy to see us this way," Annalise told her friend over my shoulder.

"I know. It's wonderful to have someone so young like mature women." Lottie grabbed the back of my shorts and pulled me back. "We're nude, you should be as well," she commanded. She grabbed my belt and began to remove it.

I slipped off my flip-flops and raised my arms so Annalise could remove my t-shirt. She ran a hand through my chest hair and moaned.

"I like this," she whispered to me. "I hope to play with it more."

Lottie had my shorts down to my feet. As I stepped out, she pulled down my underwear. "It's been so long," she began, but her voice tailed off. My cock fell out, semi-erect. She put a hand on it and brought her lips to the head.

Her mouth was warm and wet. I felt her tongue slide down my shaft. It had been a while since I had someone's mouth wrapped around my cock, and to have a longtime friend be the one to stop the drought.

"Do you like her mouth?" Annalise asked.

I couldn't speak, could only make a grunt and nod my head.

She pulled my head down and whispered, "Wait until we're all in a bed. You'll be amazed at what she can do with her tongue."

I thought to myself, "How does she know," and others would have entered if Lottie hadn't begun to deep throat me.

"Oh shit," I said. My legs buckled slightly.

"Why don't you lay on the blanket," Lottie said.

"Yes," I told them. My legs were going to last, neither was the build-up in my balls.

"Care to nibble on something?" Annalise asked.

I went to answer, "Yes," but Lottie's mouth returned to my cock, and I lost all reason and ability to talk. I nodded.

"Here's something tasty," she said before mounting my face.

I put my hands on her ass and helped her gently down onto my mouth. I put my tongue inside of her wet pussy, caused her to call out to God.

"Grab it," she pleaded. "Grab it hard." She rotated her hips, her ass, around my tongue and face, trying to get the most out of it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Charlotte Falls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds