• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Tales of a Shopping MILF

Tales of a Shopping MILF

I'm a first time writer but a long time lurker. Please let me know how I can get better and I will do my best to improve.

*****

My name is Robin and I'm a 35 year old married mother of one. I work downtown in a big city and make pretty good money but that doesn't stop me from trying to find the best deals I can. I am far from what you would consider a MILF but I like to think that I can still attract a few guys here and there, especially when I act desperate.

A little about myself I'm 5'8, a size 12 and my tummy is a little bigger than it was in college, I don't consider myself chubby but I'm not slim. My breasts got much bigger once I had a child, so they're 36C and really soft. My nipples are pink and big and I love to play with them and have them sucked on. I usually dress pretty simply instead of sexy. My hair is black and curly and I usually keep it in a ponytail so I don't have to mess with it much. I try to run every now and then but it doesn't have much effect on my ass, it's easy to see I've had a child. I don't mind though, I love being a mom. I also love sex but I don't get it very often from my husband, neither of us are interested in each other and our sex life really took a dip once the baby came.

Usually after work I go shop around for clothes for the family and one afternoon I stopped by a small boutique to look at the shoes. I figured it was a nice time to pick up something to make myself feel good, I had earned it from dealing with assholes all day. Inside the store it was just me, another customer and the young salesman. He was about my height, Hispanic, and well dressed. He couldn't have been more than 30 and followed me around the store asking if I needed help trying on anything.

I found some flats I thought looked cute and asked if they had my size. When he went to check, the other customer left, and I waited for him to return.

I was wearing a loose yellow dress and some tennis shoes since I try to be comfortable at work.

When he came back, he helped me try them on. I hiked my dress up a little bit, not too inviting, but enough so that he could see my left leg. My toenails were painted silver and he commented on them. I smiled and said thank you, it's not often I receive compliments. I tried them on but they were a bit small, so I asked for another size. While he was gone, I looked around and saw some black sandals that I really liked. I slipped them on and they were perfect!

For some reason, I felt really sexy having just walked around barefoot and getting complimented by an attractive guy.

I had always wanted to see if I could use my womanly influence for more than just a free drink at a bar, so I decided to bargain with one of the only things that I know I can use. My body, especially my mouth.

He came back with the right size and asked me to walk around and see how they felt. I loved them and decided now was a good time to start what I have always wanted to do. I gave him my best model walk and stuck my butt out before I turned and walked in front of him. I stood before him and bent down to feel my new shoes and this gave him a great view of my mommy titties. I was sure he had been staring at me and now he was looking down my top. This really turned me on and I wanted to take it further.

I knew they were $69.99 but I asked him the price anyway. He said there was a 20% off sale going on today and said they looked lovely.

I asked if there was any other discount he could give me and before he could answer i lightly touched his arm. I was hoping this would be enough to let him know what I meant. I looked at him again and asked again with a smile. He said he could give me a store discount of another 10% but this is still more than what I wanted to pay for them.

I wanted them for free and I needed to be up font about my payment method. By this time, I was determined to make this happen.

I said I would give him a blowjob if he gave them to me for free.

His jaw dropped and he just stared at me. I don't know what was going through his mind but I didn't care. I was going to get these cute little flats. He mumbled something about being married and showed me his wedding band. I said let him know I was married as well. He watched me as I slowly sank to my knees and undid his belt. He told me he needed to lock up and close the store so that we wouldn't be seen. I agreed, he went to the front door with his pants almost undone and locked the door. He lead me to the back room which was narrow and lined with shelves. He asked if I really wanted to do this and I nodded my head. I pulled up my dress a little bit and got back on my knees.

I hadn't given anyone head in such a long time, my husband got a birthday blowjob last year and I had only sucked 2 dicks in my life. Here I was, on my knees like a whore, about to blow a stranger I had only said a few words to. I was in heaven.

I unzipped his pants and rubbed my hand along his black boxer briefs. He leaned back and let me get to work. Both his hands were resting on my head and he was nudging me closer to his cock. I rubbed him just to get a good feel of what I was working with and it felt soft still. I was going to change that right away. I pulled down his underwear and saw a nice 5 inch cock. He asked me if I liked it and I licked my lips and said he had a beautiful cock. I placed it in my hand and began to bring it towards my mouth. I could feel it growing in my hand and gave it a nice slow lick from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip.

I told him I don't even do this for my husband and he said his wife doesn't do it to him either. I would make this special for both of us. I took it into my mouth and started bobbing my head trying to make him hard. it didn't take long before he was fully erect in my mouth and I was sucking like a good girl. I could feel my pussy getting wet but there wasn't anything I could do about that now. I was hungry for this strangers dick and I wanted to stay true to my word and give him a great blowjob.

He started to guide my head with his hands, forcing my face all the way down. I loved it, he easily fit everything in my mouth and was giving me a nice face fucking. His cock was now coated with my saliva and each time I pulled my head back, I could tell that this was getting sloppy. I sucked harder the next time I deep throated him and cleaned off all of my spit, swallowing all of it. I made a little noise to let him know what I had just done and he groaned in approval.

He fucked my mouth for a few more minutes and said he was going to come anytime now. My plan was working, I had him just where I wanted him. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jerking him off. I looked up at him and said he could come anywhere he wanted. I let him know that I would swallow if he gave me the sandals I had just tried on.

By this time, he didn't care, I could have asked for anything. He was rock hard and needed to empty his balls. I told him I hadn't eaten lunch today and that he should feed me his come. He said I could have the sandals but I would have to give up a little bit more. I said ok and smiled as I went back to work. I stuffed his beautiful cock back in my mouth and whimpered as it reached the back of my throat. He had one hand on my ponytail, guiding my head back and forth and his other hand made its was down to my breasts. He was grabbing them roughly and said they felt really good. He asked if I had kids since they probably sagged a bit more than most women. I replied with a muffled yes, I think he liked that I tried to talk with my mouth full.

He gripped my hair harder and said he was coming. I pulled my mouth off and opened it as wide as I could. I asked him to feed me again and jerked him off as my eyes stayed locked on his face. He loved it and I couldn't get enough. I was now his shoe whore and sucking him off like it was the last one I would ever put my lips on.

He started grunting and began to come. The first shot hit my nose and glasses and i aimed him more towards my mouth. He placed his cock on my tongue and let all the rest of his hot come flood my mouth. I didn't swallow yet, I wanted to show him what we had just done.

He was breathing hard and looking at me and I leaned my head back to show him all of the sperm he had just given me. I swirled it around and he said to stop playing with my food. I tried to smile with a wide open mouth. He looked down and saw me, a mouth full of come and a little on my face. I closed my mouth and swallowed it all in one big gulp. I told him he tasted great and that it seemed like he hadn't come in days. I milked his cock with my hand and licked up anything else that was leaking out. he scooped up what had landed on my nose and fed it to me with his finger.

He pulled up his boxer briefs and zipped up as I sat there knowing what I had just done. I felt like I was glowing. I felt like a real woman and best of all, I had new shoes!

He brought me my sandals in a bag and said that I couldn't return them here unless it was just him working. I said ok and thanked him.

We walked to the front of the store and he let me out. I said thanks again and he just smiled. As I made my way to my car, I realized I hadn't known his name and he hadn't known mine either. We were just two people doing business together.

I started my car and my phone buzzed, it was a text from my husband asking if I could go to the grocery store on the way home. I let him know I was going to do some shopping and typed it all out as I had a huge smile on my face and my belly full of a strangers sperm.

I had done it! I used my body to get something without paying and I couldn't have been happier. My new flats looked great and no one would know how I got them. My head began to fill with ideas of how I could do this again and I couldn't wait to try. This was the first time I brought myself to do something like this but definitely not the last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Tales of a Shopping MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 280 milliseconds